April 26, 2024, 11:05:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #2  (Read 491544 times)
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1560 on: August 08, 2008, 12:45:57 AM »

KLAAS .... You are AMAZING!  This is my first forum participation but with your wonderful organizational skills you have made it seem almost effortless.  (I still have some catching up to do on learning the ropes on my own with a few things, especially figuring out all the acronyms!) 

CARPE .... Thank you so much for making the videos accessable as soon as they are available as well as making detailed maps available    and most of all .... the humor you interject from time to time.... it is much needed!  (I actually chuckled out loud about the Sugar Hill Gang reference)

ROB .... I enjoy reading your posts ... they are surreal .... very technical and informative!

Thank you all for your time and dedication!   

To the rest of the monkeys ...... I very much appreciate every ones opinions and respect for each other .... it has been a pleasure to have found this forum!  THANK YOU ALL!

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1561 on: August 08, 2008, 01:32:47 AM »

Goodnight all!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1562 on: August 08, 2008, 02:03:01 AM »

Goodnight all!

Nite Klaas, thanks!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1563 on: August 08, 2008, 03:45:38 AM »

Map that includes:

Zenaida's apartment (according to Casey)
 Anthony house
 Amscot
--'Casey's' vehicle impounded from here
 Fusion Nightclub--A favorite dance spot for Casey, Tony Lazarro is the promoter here
 Morales--Home where Amy Huizenga lived, Ricardo Morales lived, and Casey stayed (according to Casey)
 Zen-lie--Casey admitted to lying Zenaida once lived here, Senior housing
 Tony--Anthony Lazarro's residence

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1564 on: August 08, 2008, 06:08:45 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys. Klaas, thank you for the beautiful new cage and for all you do at SM. I really mean that.

Sitting here this morning, I couldn't help but think about Cindy, George & Lee. The information contained in the search warrant was available to all of them before we ever knew about it. How in the name of sanity, could they stand there and defend Casey & these lies? Don't they realize that these lies are what's preventing Caylee from being found? Their defending Casey & these lies is literally throwing Caylee under the bus, so to speak. Granted, they love their daughter and are in pain over this, but the reality of the situation is, they are causing more harm than good. Reading that warrant, there is no person on the face of this Earth, who could honestly say that Casey is innocent.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1565 on: August 08, 2008, 06:20:37 AM »

I don't believe I heard this before. A reporter states that police confirmed the car seat was in the car they impounded as well as several of Caylee's toys. Does LE have these? Were these the toys that George threw out? Why were these left in the "stinking" car but Casey's pants removed?

http://www.local6.com/news/17000968/detail.html?rss=orlpn&psp=news
Videos on the right
"New leads; tattoo clue?" (13 up from bottom)

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1566 on: August 08, 2008, 07:07:13 AM »

Hi Ho All

hey, something has been on my mind and for some reason I just keep forgetting to post it... so here goes...

you know, all this talk about Casey "protecting" her family and daughter (these words seem to be mainly coming from Cindy) is utter hogwash in my opinion.

and

here's why -

If Caylee was truly in danger - telling the FBI exactly what went down is the fastest way to resolve whatever she claims.

The FBI is more than competent and can run a sting operation on any entity(s).

Continuing to stone wall is the fastest way to ensure that Caylee will never be seen again.
The facts are there are children abducted by people who can not have children of their own and people who think they are "protecting" a child from neglectful parents. There is a case in the news currently where a woman has abducted 5 children to protect them from what she perceives as a neglectful mother.

As time marches on - it will allow an "abductor" all the time in the world to make a getaway. At this point in time, the person(s) Casey has alleged has committed this crime could have literally walked to another state.

As Casey sits in jail, she has no clue how "close" Caylee is. Casey has no new information as to Caylee's whereabouts.

- just using the few items I have just provided gives a look at a person who is not telling the truth. And if you can not see that Casey has every reason to tell the truth and cooperate - well, there's not much hope that you will ever understand the real dynamics taking place here. Maybe I am wrong and this is the most convoluted case in the history if missing persons, and involving the goofiest grand parents of all time and this is just one big giant mistake.

I'll stick to what has worked in the past and the onus remains on Casey - not Caylee or the LE.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1567 on: August 08, 2008, 07:15:48 AM »

Hi Ho All

hey, something has been on my mind and for some reason I just keep forgetting to post it... so here goes...

you know, all this talk about Casey "protecting" her family and daughter (these words seem to be mainly coming from Cindy) is utter hogwash in my opinion.

and

here's why -

If Caylee was truly in danger - telling the FBI exactly what went down is the fastest way to resolve whatever she claims.

Continuing to stone wall is the fastest way to ensure that Caylee will never be seen again.
The facts are there are children abducted by people who can not have children of their own and people who think they are "protecting" a child from neglectful parents. There is a case in the news currently where a woman has abducted 5 children to protect them from what she perceives as a neglectful mother.

As time marches on - it will allow an "abductor" all the time in the world to make a getaway. At this point in time, the person(s) Casey has alleged has committed this crime could have literally walked to another state.

As Casey sits in jail, she has no clue how "close" Caylee is. Casey has no new information as to Caylee's whereabouts.

- just using the few items I have just provided gives a look at a person who is not telling the truth. And if you can not see that Casey has every reason to tell the truth and cooperate - well, there's not much hope that you will ever understand the real dynamics taking place here. Maybe I am wrong and this is the most convoluted case in the history if missing persons, and involving the goofiest grand parents of all time and this is just one big giant mistake.

I'll stick to what has worked in the past and the onus remains on Casey - not Caylee or the LE.

Hey rob! I totally agree with you here.....
as far as walking to another state......heck , they coulda took a slow boat to China by now....

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1568 on: August 08, 2008, 07:39:51 AM »

Hi Ho All

and

here's why -

Absolutely!

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1569 on: August 08, 2008, 07:44:00 AM »

Good Morning
A couple of things bothering me:

1)The email(in warrant document)that was on Casey's laptop,supposedly forwarded to Casey from her"job"as a event planner from Universial.
Detectives found out this is a bogus"work"email addy....the email addy doesn't exist.Lee handed over Casey's laptop to the detectives.I think that Lee thinks he some kinda fantastic comupter guru and HE is the one who planted that bogus email.

2)Casey says June 9th is the last day she has seen Caylee alive and originally Cindy and George were going with the same June 9th day,then Cindy say's she got that date wrong....it was Cindy's Mom who actually corrected Cindy on the date(Father's day tape with Cindy's Dad).
But in the warrant the detective says that THEY found images of Caylee with her GGDad dated June 15th.
THEN the Father's day tape was handed over to detectives.
What's bothering me is this.....why does this June 9th confusion date sound like a alibi date that ALL of the Anthony's agreed on?Almost like they sat down and came up with this June 9th missing date.
Did George just dip out and forget this June 9th date when he rambled on about seeing Casey AND Caylee on June 16th?
Does anyone know when the June 16th date was first mentioned?
Was this June 16th date mentioned AFTER they remembered that Caylee saw her GGDad on Father's day?
The way Cindy just brushes this whole"last day Caylee was seen alive"date and in fact takes total blame for the confusion....makes it seem very suspect to me.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1570 on: August 08, 2008, 07:57:33 AM »

Good Morning
A couple of things bothering me:

1)The email(in warrant document)that was on Casey's laptop,supposedly forwarded to Casey from her"job"as a event planner from Universial.
Detectives found out this is a bogus"work"email addy....the email addy doesn't exist.Lee handed over Casey's laptop to the detectives.I think that Lee thinks he some kinda fantastic comupter guru and HE is the one who planted that bogus email.

2)Casey says June 9th is the last day she has seen Caylee alive and originally Cindy and George were going with the same June 9th day,then Cindy say's she got that date wrong....it was Cindy's Mom who actually corrected Cindy on the date(Father's day tape with Cindy's Dad).
But in the warrant the detective says that THEY found images of Caylee with her GGDad dated June 15th.
THEN the Father's day tape was handed over to detectives.
What's bothering me is this.....why does this June 9th confusion date sound like a alibi date that ALL of the Anthony's agreed on?Almost like they sat down and came up with this June 9th missing date.
Did George just dip out and forget this June 9th date when he rambled on about seeing Casey AND Caylee on June 16th?
Does anyone know when the June 16th date was first mentioned?
Was this June 16th date mentioned AFTER they remembered that Caylee saw her GGDad on Father's day?
The way Cindy just brushes this whole"last day Caylee was seen alive"date and in fact takes total blame for the confusion....makes it seem very suspect to me.

Good Morning Karma. My opinion on the date changes is that it was simply stress and forgetfulness. I myself cannot remember dates unless something significant is associated with it, like Father's day. If you were to ask me what I did on August 1st, there's no way I could just tell you. Add to that the stress of the situation and I can see the confusion.

As for the June 9th date, I believe they all did try to come up with a date prior to LE arriving. When Casey told her mother she hadn't seen Caylee in 31 days, which precipitated the second phone call to police, she probably said "I'm sure of the date Mom, remember such and such occurred".

On July 15th, the investigators showed the Anthony's the photo of Father's Day from the lap top. At that point, Cindy still didn't know if the date was correct. She probably did confirm this with her mother after the police interview. JMO.

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1571 on: August 08, 2008, 07:57:48 AM »

If they had the balls to remove pants and boots from the car.

Why would they NOT have the balls to remove:

GAS CANS too?

George has lied about the gas cans. He tried telling us someone else took them
and they gave them back. Then he said there have been a lot of burglaries in
the neighborhood... this sorta infers a neighbor did it.

On Greta, if you listen carefully, you can tell he is still telling a white lie
or two. He said he found out about the gas cans over 6/22 - 6/23... discusses it
with Casey, and finds them in the back of the car on TUESDAY 6/24.

*What he lets slip in his story, because I do think he is lying... is where he says:

I want to rotate your mother's tires over the weekend, so I need the wheel chock.

Now, he could just be planning for the weekend very early... but c'monnnnnnn. I think he is fibbing, and we just got a glimpse it.

In George's interview the week prior with Craig Rivera from FOX-

Does George not flat out state... after June the 16th he never saw Caylee
and Casey again physically? He goes on to state Cindy had DIRECT CONTACT
plus phone calls and SMS TEXT.

He is lying.

Throwing away donated stuffed animals because they smelled like smoke?

Did Casey's clothes smell like death and smoke too?

In the LOCAL 6 video above from Mrs Kub, the reporter says: along with some of

Caylee's hair, DIRT is found by investigators in the car.

---

Some pieced together clues:

> SHOVEL

> CAYLEE'S STUFFED ANIMAL

> CASEY'S CLOTHES AND SHOES

> CASEY'S PURSE LEFT ON FRONT SEAT OF ABANDONED CAR

> CAYLEE'S HAIR

> GAS CANS

> PIZZA BOXES

> LAUNDRY DETERGENT CONTAINER

> GARBAGE BAG

> DIRT

---

This is all starting to paint a very grim picture of what may have happened.

Questions:

Was she trying to make the car appear like it HAD ALREADY BEEN STOLEN?

OR

Did she leave her purse and keys on the front seat of the car, totally unlocked,

praying that in the amount of time she left it at Amscot... someone would STEAL IT?

What woman in this day and age would walk off and leave her purse

in the front seat of a car???

None.

Unless of course, THEY WERE HOPING TO HAVE IT STOLEN.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1572 on: August 08, 2008, 08:03:40 AM »

Sorry Casey, no one took the bait...  ( only the tow-truck guy )

and NO, you can't have JUST ONE MORE DAY.

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1573 on: August 08, 2008, 08:06:31 AM »

Was she trying to make the car appear like it HAD ALREADY BEEN STOLEN?

OR

Did she leave her purse and keys on the front seat of the car, totally unlocked,

praying that in the amount of time she left it at Amscot... someone would STEAL IT?

What woman in this day and age would walk off and leave her purse

in the front seat of a car???

None.

Unless of course, THEY WERE HOPING TO HAVE IT STOLEN.

Carpe, this is exactly what I have said and felt. This was the start of her set up to a kidnapping. When she drove by Amscot and saw the car gone (not knowing it was towed), she felt it had been stolen and she could now tell her parents that Caylee was kidnapped.

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1574 on: August 08, 2008, 08:11:50 AM »

Maybe if she had a Honda Civic like the Kal-bones of Aruba...

it would have gone much faster!!!

Aren't they always in the top ten list of the most stolen cars in America?

------------------
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1575 on: August 08, 2008, 08:16:28 AM »

Carpe, all terrific points provided above. Really good stuff bro bro.

I'm really interested in this "dirt" aspect. I know it doesn't seem like a huge clue or a glamorous aspect of the case, but coupled with a shovel, it can only mean one thing - someone was digging. As we all know the excuse was - bamboo shoots.

No one is strong enough to use a shovel on concrete - so there was an area turned upside down and inside out.

Where are the areas that have a lot of dirt? right behind the Anthony home. That area appears to look as if it could be getting ready for development.

ok now - Casey arrives back home according to George and he removes the cans after Casey tried to block him. (I take everything said by that lying George with a bucket of salt) - Casey very well could have just returned from the area behind the house. I'm not sure how his date line really lines up, because I'm not sure he has told the truth about the 16th or the 24th.

Dirt samples - forensics are looking at this aspect to see if they can make a match. This will be an interesting aspect if the LE can find the area where that soil came from.

Washed clothes - obviously there could have been soil on those pants, and vapors from a fire that penetrated the fibers.

Clothing seized - nothing but everyday clothes. Clothing that could have been worn on any day. Not dress clothes or suits. So, the LE were looking for a group of clothing that is comfortable enough for everyday wear and not business suits or clothing worn to a night club - that's a big clue to me. Doubtful anyone is wearing a business suit or a night club dress to dig a grave.

+++

mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1576 on: August 08, 2008, 08:21:26 AM »

Does anyone recall hearing how long Casey had the neighbor's shovel before returning it?

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1577 on: August 08, 2008, 08:27:34 AM »

I am feeling much closer to the truth today!

------------------
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1578 on: August 08, 2008, 08:27:35 AM »

Carpe - another point on the purse

wouldn't that be where Casey's life line was located?

meaning the credit cards.

She needed those cards to keep on keepin' on. if ya know what I mean.

They sure could have been maxed out, but why would someone leave their only source of cash in a vulnerable position? It wasn't as if Casey was expecting a pay check on Friday and she didn't need those cards anymore.

+++

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1579 on: August 08, 2008, 08:49:02 AM »

She did get a paycheck, it was from Amy Huezinga Bank & Trust!

I bet you poor Amy was madder than a you know what.

------------------
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.