April 19, 2024, 09:24:51 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #2  (Read 490910 times)
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1580 on: August 08, 2008, 08:49:53 AM »

Does anyone recall hearing how long Casey had the neighbor's shovel before returning it?

not off the top of my head... but I will keep looking for it.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
kippy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1581 on: August 08, 2008, 08:55:02 AM »

Just saw a live interview with brother Lee on FOX.  He seems to claim he is doing his own investigation and will not give police information that he has found.  Isn't that obstruction??  I say jail them all.  One big loony bin.  Maybe I misunderstood, but I don't think so.
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1582 on: August 08, 2008, 08:56:11 AM »

Does anyone recall hearing how long Casey had the neighbor's shovel before returning it?

mrskub,
I think I remember Casey returned it the same day....not sure how long she had it
I'll try and find the document or article I read about it.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1583 on: August 08, 2008, 08:57:03 AM »

Just saw a live interview with brother Lee on FOX.  He seems to claim he is doing his own investigation and will not give police information that he has found.  Isn't that obstruction??  I say jail them all.  One big loony bin.  Maybe I misunderstood, but I don't think so.

TOTALLY.

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1584 on: August 08, 2008, 09:03:55 AM »

I just saw Lee's interview too.....the ding, ding, ding went off in my brain when I heard the "prob not going to convey everything to LE either.........

this whack-a-doodle family has way more info about what happened to Caylee...I have to believe LE knows this...they all should be persons of interest, IMO

....very disturbing behavior just keeps on happening

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1585 on: August 08, 2008, 09:04:44 AM »

Carpe - another point on the purse

wouldn't that be where Casey's life line was located?

meaning the credit cards.

She needed those cards to keep on keepin' on. if ya know what I mean.

They sure could have been maxed out, but why would someone leave their only source of cash in a vulnerable position? It wasn't as if Casey was expecting a pay check on Friday and she didn't need those cards anymore.
Good morning Carpe and all!
Absolutely agree on all you've said about the purse.  It was left there for a reason.
Where is the purse now - and what was in it? 
Just thinking, if Casey was going to make a run for it...she would not want to be traced by her parent's credit cards.
It's possible she had set up, through theft, a new identity?
kippy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1586 on: August 08, 2008, 09:05:08 AM »

Seriously, I am sick to death of the Anthonys.  I watch for updates and news all day, I can hardly wait for them to speak again but in the same sense they make me sick. The more they talk the more disgusted I get.  But I like it when they talk, there is always so much information to glean from them, albeit mostly lies, but I am interested in hearing them too.  Just confirms how nuts they are.  Other than finding Caylee I would like nothing more than to see LE show up with a paddy wagon and chains for the whole family. 

They don't "get" how they appear to the nation.  They have no supporters, no other family or friends out looking for Caylee.  Hell they aren't even out looking for her.  What does that tell ya?
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1587 on: August 08, 2008, 09:11:31 AM »

Seriously, I am sick to death of the Anthonys.  I watch for updates and news all day, I can hardly wait for them to speak again but in the same sense they make me sick. The more they talk the more disgusted I get.  But I like it when they talk, there is always so much information to glean from them, albeit mostly lies, but I am interested in hearing them too.  Just confirms how nuts they are.  Other than finding Caylee I would like nothing more than to see LE show up with a paddy wagon and chains for the whole family. 

They don't "get" how they appear to the nation.  They have no supporters, no other family or friends out looking for Caylee.  Hell they aren't even out looking for her.  What does that tell ya?
Let's hope they talk themselves all the way to the jailhouse!  LE has their number...I'm sure of it! mo
kippy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1588 on: August 08, 2008, 09:12:04 AM »

More rant, and I'm sorry but these morons are driving me to the edge.    Who in their right mind would tell the press that they washed clothing found in a place of interest, or that they have information that they will not turn over to investigators?  Do they think they are sooo smart?  Do they think they look smart??  They can't hang themselves fast enough.  Did I mention they make me SICK?
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1589 on: August 08, 2008, 09:14:45 AM »

Casey refused to see Lee!!!!!

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1590 on: August 08, 2008, 09:15:50 AM »

What!?
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1591 on: August 08, 2008, 09:16:57 AM »

I can honestly see Lee doing his own investigation. I probably would too, just to satisfy my own need. What I don't understand is withholding findings. WTH??? Follow your leads, track things down but Holy Crap!,  give the information to the authorities who have far better resources and ability to follow through.

Do any of these people really want this child found??

If Lee really said this,and I am not discounting that he did, I firmly believe he should be arrested on obstructing justice and withholding potentially vital information on a federal investigation.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1592 on: August 08, 2008, 09:17:47 AM »

BOO HOO Casey's probably p!ssed because Lee rescheduled....what a bitch she is!

mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1593 on: August 08, 2008, 09:18:14 AM »

I'll bet she saw the warrant and read that he had turned emails etc. over to the police.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1594 on: August 08, 2008, 09:19:26 AM »

It's going to be a long weekend for the prison princess

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1595 on: August 08, 2008, 09:20:23 AM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2008/8/8/casey39s_clothes_confiscated_from_anthony_home.html

Casey's Story Unravels
Friday, August 08, 2008 9:02:10 AM

ORLANDO -- One day before Caylee Anthony's third birthday, investigators say they are finding a number of inconsistencies in Casey Anthony's story.

The timeline of Caylee's disappearance remains unclear at this point.

Deputies confirm that it appears the last time anyone saw Caylee with someone other than Casey was on Father's Day, June 15.

That is what Cindy Anthony testified to in court, and deputies confirm they found pictures on Casey Anthony's computer of the missing girl that were taken June 15.

Initially, Casey Anthony said she handed Caylee over to the babysitter on June 9.

As for the call Casey said she got on July 15 when she talked to the toddler, deputies now say phone records show there was no call to her cell phone at that time.

Brother Visiting Casey
Casey Anthony is slated to meet with her brother in jail Friday morning.

The meeting was originally planned for Thursday morning, but no reason was given for the change in visiting days. Earlier this week, Casey's mother, Cindy Anthony, cancelled her visit, saying she wanted their conversation to be private and that she was concerned anything she said to her daughter could put little Caylee in danger.

What Are Investigators Looking For
Investigators are now revealing exactly what they were looking for in the Anthony home, where Caylee and her mother stayed with Casey's parents -- Cindy and George Anthony.

For the second day in a row Thursday, deputies collected evidence at the Anthony family home.  Search warrants revealed that investigators were looking for a list of different clothing items.

The warrant went on to say that Cindy Anthony removed and washed the clothes she found in her daughter's car because they smelled.

The Anthonys maintain that rotting pizza in the car produced the foul odor, but specially-trained dogs hinted on the smell of human decomposition.

In an interview with Nancy Grace, Cindy Anthony said that cadaver dogs were not accurate.

Deputies say the Anthony family continues to be cooperative.

What About Zenaida
The release of the details in the search warrant is shedding light on the so-called babysitter that Casey Anthony said took off with her daughter.

Deputies have been trying to track down Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez since Caylee was first reported missing.

One woman found right away at the apartment complex where Casey said she left the toddler, was quickly ruled out, according to deputies.

Deputies said nobody except Casey saw or spoke with the babysitter, but they are open to the idea she still could exist.

"Keep in mind this is an ongoing case, and anything is possible, and we're leaving all the avenues open, but we're going down these avenues to look for little Caylee and we're trying to find her," said Carlos Padilla, a spokesman for the Orange County Sheriff's Office.

Investigators also said there is no trace of a woman named Raquel Farrell, who Casey said was Zenaida's roommate.

Cindy Anthony Blasts Media
Casey's mother blasted the media Thursday on their coverage of the case -- specifically, the mystery surrounding the Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez.

Despite what investigators are saying, Cindy Anthony said the woman does exist and that she has nothing to hide.

"I'm portrayed as someone who is hiding something. If I was hiding something, I wouldn't have made the 911 calls. I wouldn't  have invited these people to my house. I wouldn't have called them this morning to come to my house this morning for things that I've discovered in my house that I remembered, 'Oh my God, this might help you guys find Caylee.' So, put the speculation aside," Cindy Anthony said.

Anthony also said people are afraid to come forward because of all the media attention.

Vigil Moved To Friday Night
The Anthony family has been holding a regular vigil every Sunday night since they found out Caylee was missing.

This week, that vigil will be held Friday from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. at the First United Methodist Church in St. Cloud. The church is located at 1001 10th Street.

Dakota Skii Coffey, 12, is organizing this week's prayer vigil.

The St. Cloud 7th grader has already made  250 green ribbons that read "Help Find Caylee," as well as hundreds of candle holders for the prayer vigil.

"It seems like when more of a community comes together as one, we're like family and it can grow more and more and the word gets out there and they can just post flyers everywhere to just bring Caylee home," Coffey said.

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1596 on: August 08, 2008, 09:24:40 AM »

Search Warrant Released

A released warrant to search the Anthony's home revealed that detectives collected materials that could contain Caylee's DNA from her toothbrush and comb and got hair and DNA samples from Casey Anthony as well.

Local 6 requested and received the affidavit used to support the search warrant and it revealed what was inside bags taken from the Anthony house this week -- three pairs of pants, six shirts and two skirts. The items were taken from a closet in Casey Anthony's room.

Detectives were apparently looking for blood and other bodily fluids that may be on the clothes Casey Anthony wore on June 16 -- the last day her father saw Casey and Caylee together.

Before the family called law enforcement to report they had retrieved a car that was towed after Casey abandoned it, the affidavit said Cindy Anthony removed her daughter's discarded clothes from the car and washed them.

Cindy Anthony said that they smelled like the car. The car smelled like human composition, detectives and Cindy Anthony said earlier.

SNIP

Attorney: Zenaida Find Not Significant

Casey Anthony's attorney Jose Baez said that he doesn't believe Thursday's discovery of Zenaida Gonzalez is significant.

"I think the police had spoken with her prior to Casey getting arrested and Casey confirmed with them that this was not the same Zenaida Gonzalez," Baez said. "The fact that she was found by the press, specifically (the Local 6) station, it is 22 days later of the same thing."

Baez said he wants more people searching for Caylee.

"What it is going to take (to find Caylee) is for more people to be looking and we don't feel that is happening," Baez said. "We feel that people have already written Casey off as having done something terrible and that is not the case. There is no evidence of that. There hasn't been any evidence presented of that. It is quite disturbing. But until you find this missing child, she is missing. We are getting very frustrated that no one is out there looking for her."

---

Hey Baez,

Get that asho Lee to go look for her. Inspector Gadget is in DA HOOOOOOUSE!

http://www.local6.com/news/17122200/detail.html

------------------
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1597 on: August 08, 2008, 09:25:11 AM »

Apparently, Lee did not know ahead of time that Casey wouldn't see him. He arrived at the jail for the visit.

http://www.wesh.com/news/17113783/detail.html

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1598 on: August 08, 2008, 09:25:36 AM »

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=7163716&version=8&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

Casey refuses to see brother in jail 
Casey Anthony's brother left abruptly from jail 

Last Edited: Friday, 08 Aug 2008, 9:15 AM EDT 
Created: Friday, 08 Aug 2008, 6:02 AM EDT 

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) --  Members of the Orange County Sheriff's Office dive team are expected to make practice dives in lakes Friday near the home of missing 2-year-old Caylee Anthony.

The sheriff's office says the dives are routine and have nothing to do with the search for the missing toddler. They say the timing and locations, which have not been released, are merely coincidence.

Casey Anthony, the 22-year-old mother of missing Caylee, remains behind bars on a $500,200 bond at the Orange County Jail on charges of child neglect, obstruction of an investigation and making false statements to police.

Casey's brother, Lee, arrived at the jail Friday morning around 8:30 a.m. and answered several reporter's questions.

Casey refused to see him in his scheduled visit, and Lee left abruptly around 9:10 a.m. from the jail parking lot.

(snipped)
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1599 on: August 08, 2008, 09:29:09 AM »

"I'm portrayed as someone who is hiding something. If I was hiding something, I wouldn't have made the 911 calls. I wouldn't  have invited these people to my house. I wouldn't have called them this morning to come to my house this morning for things that I've discovered in my house that I remembered, 'Oh my God, this might help you guys find Caylee.' So, put the speculation aside," Cindy Anthony said.

.....let's see maybe they think you have something to hide.....you waited until August 4th to tell LE you washed clothes from Casey's car because they smelled like a dead body....

she gives LE ONE little morsel of info(evidence) which she has tampered with, and she thinks she deserves some kind of award

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.