April 24, 2024, 09:24:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #2  (Read 491436 times)
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1640 on: August 08, 2008, 10:20:19 AM »

I'm seriously wondering now if Casey refused to see Cindy on Monday instead of the crap Cindy stated. Could be she's turning on the family now.

lemme ask you this mrskub -

did Cindy slip up when she said something like this -

when the truth comes out, everyone will understand why Casey is doing what she is doing.

Is Casey protecting her co-conspirator family?

just askin'

looks like the LE have Casey nailed - is Casey trying to protect others in her family from the same f4te?

Rob, my honest personal opinion is, no. I think the grandparents were in severe denial. They never wanted to believe their daughter was capable of all this. They attempted justifiable excuses, at any cost, for what was being said and done. In their minds, their only hope of getting Caylee back, was to believe what Casey said because anything else was too horrible to imagine.

I truly don't believe anyone else in the family had anything to do with Caylee disappearing. I do however feel, that for whatever reason, they have all participated in some levels of cover up for Casey.

I think when this all comes out, it's going to be Casey acting alone.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1641 on: August 08, 2008, 10:22:38 AM »

Missing Girl's Mom Turns Away Visiting Brother; 'Not Interested'

POSTED: 9:45 am EDT August 8, 2008
UPDATED: 10:09 am EDT August 8, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- The jailed mother of a missing Orlando girl refused to meet with her visiting brother Friday in the latest twist in a case that continues to grab national attention.

Lee Anthony traveled to the Orange County Jail Friday morning to visit with his sister, Casey Anthony. Casey Anthony is the mother of missing Caylee, 2.

He walked in to the jail for the scheduled visit and then immediately out of the building.

Casey Anthony told officers at the jail that she was "not interested" in having the conversation, Local 6's J.R. Stone reported.

http://www.local6.com/index.html
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1642 on: August 08, 2008, 10:22:58 AM »

HAHAHAHHA Fox alert:  Georgiepoo came out of the house and was unusually irate, yelled at the media not to take a step onto his property, they don't know him.  Very angry, upset.  LOLOLOL  Maybe they are all crackin up.

this is going to endear everyone to give up the block party and take off on their own and search ...

right sure it is...

+++++++++

"Dad, she is close to home"

ARUBAGOOGLE TRANSLATION -

you better dig her up fast before someone finds her and the whole thing comes crashing down on everyone.

jmo

I think you're on the right track Rob

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1643 on: August 08, 2008, 10:25:24 AM »

Missing Girl's Mom Turns Away Visiting Brother; 'Not Interested'

POSTED: 9:45 am EDT August 8, 2008
UPDATED: 10:09 am EDT August 8, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- The jailed mother of a missing Orlando girl refused to meet with her visiting brother Friday in the latest twist in a case that continues to grab national attention.

Lee Anthony traveled to the Orange County Jail Friday morning to visit with his sister, Casey Anthony. Casey Anthony is the mother of missing Caylee, 2.

He walked in to the jail for the scheduled visit and then immediately out of the building.

Casey Anthony told officers at the jail that she was "not interested" in having the conversation, Local 6's J.R. Stone reported.

http://www.local6.com/index.html

Maybe she already had guests......imaginary friends and nannies breakfast club

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1644 on: August 08, 2008, 10:25:30 AM »

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=7163716&version=14&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

Casey refuses to see brother in jail 
Missing toddler's mom declines jail visit 

Last Edited: Friday, 08 Aug 2008, 9:58 AM EDT 
Created: Friday, 08 Aug 2008, 6:02 AM EDT 

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- Casey Anthony, mother of missing 2-year-old Caylee, remains behind bars on a $500,200 bond at the Orange County Jail on charges of child neglect, obstruction of an investigation and making false statements to police.

Casey's brother, Lee, arrived at the jail Friday morning to see his sister in a scheduled 9 a.m. visit. Before entering, he stopped and answered several reporter's questions. Lee told reporters it was important to see his sister  because Caylee's third birthday is on Saturday.

According to Allan Moore with the Orange County Jail, Casey was aware that her brother came to the jail to see her.  Moore says Lee Anthony rescheduled his visit with his sister for 9 am Tuesday morning, August 12.

Moore said she did not show up to the private video conferencing room Friday morning because she told the guard from her cell that she did not want the meeting between she and her brother to take place.

No further information has been given at this time about the canceled visit.

Members of the Orange County Sheriff's Office dive team are expected to make practice dives in lakes Friday near the home of missing 2-year-old Caylee Anthony.

The sheriff's office says the dives are routine and have nothing to do with the search for the missing toddler. They say the timing and locations, which have not been released, are merely coincidence.

(snipped)
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1645 on: August 08, 2008, 10:25:43 AM »

I'm seriously wondering now if Casey refused to see Cindy on Monday instead of the crap Cindy stated. Could be she's turning on the family now.

when the truth comes out, everyone will understand why Casey is doing what she is doing.

just askin'

looks like the LE have Casey nailed - is Casey trying to protect others in her family from the same f4te?

Rob, my honest personal opinion is, no. I think the grandparents were in severe denial. They never wanted to believe their daughter was capable of all this. They attempted justifiable excuses, at any cost, for what was being said and done. In their minds, their only hope of getting Caylee back, was to believe what Casey said because anything else was too horrible to imagine.

I truly don't believe anyone else in the family had anything to do with Caylee disappearing. I do however feel, that for whatever reason, they have all participated in some levels of cover up for Casey.

I can certainly accept that... no problem.

however,

I have seen too many family members become co-conspirators after the fact though. too many times we have seen a family member help dispose of a body....

I sure hope no one else is involved - but sumtin' sure ain't right here ...

and to quote South America's biggest Dutchbag -

this ain't the way the family of a missing girl should act.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1646 on: August 08, 2008, 10:26:01 AM »

HAHAHAHHA Fox alert:  Georgiepoo came out of the house and was unusually irate, yelled at the media not to take a step onto his property, they don't know him.  Very angry, upset.  LOLOLOL  Maybe they are all crackin up.

Meltdown # 1

Who will be next?

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
kippy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1647 on: August 08, 2008, 10:26:56 AM »

We know George went to work around 1ish, what did Cindy do?  Was she working at this time..were they away for a few days around this time?  Anyone know?
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1648 on: August 08, 2008, 10:29:43 AM »

Meltdown # 1

Who will be next?

This really throws a MONKEY WRENCH in Lee's all important active investigation.

Quite a setback!

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1649 on: August 08, 2008, 10:30:13 AM »

Meltdown # 1

Who will be next?

Can't wait to see, but I bet it's Granny...she can't go a day without a camera in the pie-hole

mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1650 on: August 08, 2008, 10:31:36 AM »

just askin'

I can certainly accept that... no problem.

however,

I have seen too many family members become co-conspirators after the fact though. too many times we have seen a family member help dispose of a body....

I sure hope no one else is involved - but sumtin' sure ain't right here ...

and to quote South America's biggest Dutchbag -

this ain't the way the family of a missing girl should act.

And you may be very right, my friend. If we all had the same ideas and opinions, we wouldn't be here and we'd get nowhere. It's the brainstorming and dedication that makes this group so awesome. I never discount any theory or idea until proven otherwise. You have had some amazing information, Rob. You may just be on to something with this too.

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1651 on: August 08, 2008, 10:32:51 AM »

Lee said prior to going in for his visit if Casey has a message for his parents he wants to make sure they get it.......ya think they got her message?? 

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1652 on: August 08, 2008, 10:34:36 AM »

Casey doesn't want to see Lee - I could interpret that as Casey is alone with her thoughts.

I would hope (actually pray) that she is about to reveal what happened to her daughter.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
BlueKYGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1653 on: August 08, 2008, 10:35:40 AM »

"between she and her brother"

What has happened to journalism? It should be "between her and her brother."
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1654 on: August 08, 2008, 10:41:26 AM »

I think George's outburst is actually part of the grieving process. We had to study this pretty intently in school.

According to Elizabeth Kübler-Ross, the five stages of dealing with grief and tragedy are Denial, Anger, Bargaining, Depression and Acceptance, in no particular order.

Here's an excerpt that explains it more:

The Kübler-Ross model describes, in five discrete stages, a process by which people allegedly deal with grief and tragedy, especially when diagnosed with a terminal illness. The model was introduced by Elisabeth Kübler-Ross in her 1969 book "On Death and Dying". The stages are known as the "Five Stages of Grief".

The stages are:

1. Denial:
          * Example - "I feel fine."; "This can't be happening."
   2. Anger:
          * Example - "Why me? It's not fair!" "NO! NO! How can you accept this!"
   3. Bargaining:
          * Example - "Just let me live to see my children graduate."; "I'll do anything, can't you stretch it out? A few more years."
   4. Depression:
          * Example - "I'm so sad, why bother with anything?"; "I'm going to die . . . What's the point?"
   5. Acceptance:
          * Example - "It's going to be OK."; "I can't fight it, I may as well prepare for it."

Kübler-Ross originally applied these stages to any form of catastrophic personal loss (job, income, freedom). This also includes the death of a loved one, divorce, drug addiction, or infertility. Kübler-Ross also claimed these steps do not necessarily come in the order noted above, nor are all steps experienced by all patients, though she stated a person will always experience at least two.

Others have noticed that any significant personal change can elicit these stages. For example, experienced criminal defense attorneys are aware that defendants who are facing stiff sentences, yet have no defenses or mitigating factors to lessen their sentences, often experience the stages. Accordingly, they must get to the acceptance stage before they are prepared to plead guilty.

Additionally, the change in circumstances does not always have to be a negative one, just significant enough to cause a grief response to the loss (Scire, 2007). Accepting a new work position, for example, causes one to lose their routine, workplace friendships, familiar drive to work, or even customary lunch sources.

The most common factor is when the person doesn't have the capacity to change their situation, at least not without considerable loss to themself, thus a person who would go through these stages would not need to continue if they found a way out of the situation: e.g., If a person losing their house was at the bargaining stage but then somehow found a way out of the situation, then they'd have no reason to become depressed. So the 'stages of grief' could be linked to a lack of control or ability, e.g., people who have lost limbs, people on the bad end of an ultimatum, people under threat, and so on.

Also, it is interesting to note that this model works in other circumstances that do not necessarily fall under the 'grief' category. This could include events such as loss of privacy, not getting something that was deserved, buying a house at the peak of a boom, or when embarrassing photos are taken.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/K%C3%BCbler-Ross_model

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1655 on: August 08, 2008, 10:42:07 AM »

Good Morning
A couple of things bothering me:

1)The email(in warrant document)that was on Casey's laptop,supposedly forwarded to Casey from her"job"as a event planner from Universial.
Detectives found out this is a bogus"work"email addy....the email addy doesn't exist.Lee handed over Casey's laptop to the detectives.I think that Lee thinks he some kinda fantastic comupter guru and HE is the one who planted that bogus email.

2)Casey says June 9th is the last day she has seen Caylee alive and originally Cindy and George were going with the same June 9th day,then Cindy say's she got that date wrong....it was Cindy's Mom who actually corrected Cindy on the date(Father's day tape with Cindy's Dad).
But in the warrant the detective says that THEY found images of Caylee with her GGDad dated June 15th.
THEN the Father's day tape was handed over to detectives.
What's bothering me is this.....why does this June 9th confusion date sound like a alibi date that ALL of the Anthony's agreed on?Almost like they sat down and came up with this June 9th missing date.
Did George just dip out and forget this June 9th date when he rambled on about seeing Casey AND Caylee on June 16th?
Does anyone know when the June 16th date was first mentioned?
Was this June 16th date mentioned AFTER they remembered that Caylee saw her GGDad on Father's day?
The way Cindy just brushes this whole"last day Caylee was seen alive"date and in fact takes total blame for the confusion....makes it seem very suspect to me.

Good Morning Karma. My opinion on the date changes is that it was simply stress and forgetfulness. I myself cannot remember dates unless something significant is associated with it, like Father's day. If you were to ask me what I did on August 1st, there's no way I could just tell you. Add to that the stress of the situation and I can see the confusion.

As for the June 9th date, I believe they all did try to come up with a date prior to LE arriving. When Casey told her mother she hadn't seen Caylee in 31 days, which precipitated the second phone call to police, she probably said "I'm sure of the date Mom, remember such and such occurred".

On July 15th, the investigators showed the Anthony's the photo of Father's Day from the lap top. At that point, Cindy still didn't know if the date was correct. She probably did confirm this with her mother after the police interview. JMO.
Cindy said in the Greta interview that SHE and her Mother were the one's to figure out the date discretpancy.Doesn't matter now but I still find that all suspicous.You would think between the Grandparents,daughter and investigators,that someone would be real careful and true about the last time a child was seen alive.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1656 on: August 08, 2008, 10:46:30 AM »

If they had the balls to remove pants and boots from the car.

Why would they NOT have the balls to remove:

GAS CANS too?

George has lied about the gas cans. He tried telling us someone else took them
and they gave them back. Then he said there have been a lot of burglaries in
the neighborhood... this sorta infers a neighbor did it.

On Greta, if you listen carefully, you can tell he is still telling a white lie
or two. He said he found out about the gas cans over 6/22 - 6/23... discusses it
with Casey, and finds them in the back of the car on TUESDAY 6/24.

*What he lets slip in his story, because I do think he is lying... is where he says:

I want to rotate your mother's tires over the weekend, so I need the wheel chock.

Now, he could just be planning for the weekend very early... but c'monnnnnnn. I think he is fibbing, and we just got a glimpse it.

In George's interview the week prior with Craig Rivera from FOX-

Does George not flat out state... after June the 16th he never saw Caylee
and Casey again physically
? He goes on to state Cindy had DIRECT CONTACT
plus phone calls and SMS TEXT.

He is lying.

Throwing away donated stuffed animals because they smelled like smoke?

Did Casey's clothes smell like death and smoke too?

In the LOCAL 6 video above from Mrs Kub, the reporter says: along with some of

Caylee's hair, DIRT is found by investigators in the car.

---

Some pieced together clues:

> SHOVEL

> CAYLEE'S STUFFED ANIMAL

> CASEY'S CLOTHES AND SHOES

> CASEY'S PURSE LEFT ON FRONT SEAT OF ABANDONED CAR

> CAYLEE'S HAIR

> GAS CANS

> PIZZA BOXES

> LAUNDRY DETERGENT CONTAINER

> GARBAGE BAG

> DIRT

---

This is all starting to paint a very grim picture of what may have happened.

Questions:

Was she trying to make the car appear like it HAD ALREADY BEEN STOLEN?

OR

Did she leave her purse and keys on the front seat of the car, totally unlocked,

praying that in the amount of time she left it at Amscot... someone would STEAL IT?

What woman in this day and age would walk off and leave her purse

in the front seat of a car???

None.

Unless of course, THEY WERE HOPING TO HAVE IT STOLEN.

I agree Carpe
See,there's that dang June 16th date again.

Karma Is Coming

mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1657 on: August 08, 2008, 10:47:12 AM »

George's Rant

http://www.local6.com/news/17118671/detail.html

mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1658 on: August 08, 2008, 10:51:59 AM »

"Back off before I lose my husband"????? Cindy really looked scared in this video.

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1659 on: August 08, 2008, 10:52:23 AM »

Carpe, all terrific points provided above. Really good stuff bro bro.

I'm really interested in this "dirt" aspect. I know it doesn't seem like a huge clue or a glamorous aspect of the case, but coupled with a shovel, it can only mean one thing - someone was digging. As we all know the excuse was - bamboo shoots.

No one is strong enough to use a shovel on concrete - so there was an area turned upside down and inside out.

Where are the areas that have a lot of dirt? right behind the Anthony home. That area appears to look as if it could be getting ready for development.

ok now - Casey arrives back home according to George and he removes the cans after Casey tried to block him. (I take everything said by that lying George with a bucket of salt) - Casey very well could have just returned from the area behind the house. I'm not sure how his date line really lines up, because I'm not sure he has told the truth about the 16th or the 24th.

Dirt samples - forensics are looking at this aspect to see if they can make a match. This will be an interesting aspect if the LE can find the area where that soil came from.

Washed clothes - obviously there could have been soil on those pants, and vapors from a fire that penetrated the fibers.
Clothing seized - nothing but everyday clothes. Clothing that could have been worn on any day. Not dress clothes or suits. So, the LE were looking for a group of clothing that is comfortable enough for everyday wear and not business suits or clothing worn to a night club - that's a big clue to me. Doubtful anyone is wearing a business suit or a night club dress to dig a grave.
Which is the exact reason why I'm confused they did not take the shoes or the boots as evidence.

Karma Is Coming

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.