April 19, 2024, 05:05:39 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #2  (Read 491140 times)
kippy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1660 on: August 08, 2008, 10:54:19 AM »

*snickers*  Did you hear the last reporters question :"Cindy, if you could just tell us where to go".   I'm betting George would tell them.
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1661 on: August 08, 2008, 10:59:47 AM »

*snickers*  Did you hear the last reporters question :"Cindy, if you could just tell us where to go".   I'm betting George would tell them.

When I heard that I literally spit my iced tea all over myself....

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1662 on: August 08, 2008, 11:01:05 AM »

Morning all ....

Does George not flat out state... after June the 16th he never saw Caylee
and Casey again physically? He goes on to state Cindy had DIRECT CONTACT
plus phone calls and SMS TEXT.

I'm confused .... did he say that is the last day he saw Caylee?  Or Caylee AND Casey .... cuz he saw Casey on the 24th when he found the gas cans in the trunk when he went to get the tool to change the tires for Cindy's car ... right ?

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1663 on: August 08, 2008, 11:03:46 AM »

Morning all ....

Does George not flat out state... after June the 16th he never saw Caylee
and Casey again physically? He goes on to state Cindy had DIRECT CONTACT
plus phone calls and SMS TEXT.

I'm confused .... did he say that is the last day he saw Caylee?  Or Caylee AND Casey .... cuz he saw Casey on the 24th when he found the gas cans in the trunk when he went to get the tool to change the tires for Cindy's car ... right ?

Right. Thanks for catching that.

George says:

Caylee - June 16th

Casey - June 24th

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
kippy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1664 on: August 08, 2008, 11:05:14 AM »

IIRC, The 16th was the last day he saw Caylee.

What day did they have work done in their backyard?  Layed pavers or something..was that in July?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1665 on: August 08, 2008, 11:05:28 AM »

Man Yells 'You Don't Care About My Granddaughter' To Reporters At Home

http://www.local6.com/news/17131363/detail.html

Grandfather Yells 'You Don't Care' To Reporters In Tirade Outside Home

POSTED: 9:45 am EDT August 8, 2008
UPDATED: 10:57 am EDT August 8, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- The grandfather of a missing Orlando girl screamed at reporters in a tirade outside his home on Friday, upset at the media’s coverage about his granddaughter and that he cannot find her.

George Anthony, the grandfather of Caylee Anthony, who turns 3 years old on Saturday and has been missing for about seven weeks, dropped off a bag of trash at the curb and walked back to his car in the garage when he reacted to reporters outside his home.

“Just leave me alone,” George Anthony said to reporters before telling his wife, Cindy Anthony, to get inside their car.

George Anthony then walked into the driveway, saying, “You people have no idea what we’re going through. You don’t care about me. You don’t care about (my wife). You don’t care about my granddaughter. You don’t care about any of this stuff.”

George Anthony then told a reporter to “shut up.”

“I’m trying to find my granddaughter. You guys don’t care about that,” George Anthony said. “All you care about is sensationalism.”

Cindy Anthony then asked reporters to back off, saying George Anthony is upset that he can’t find his granddaughter.

Cindy Anthony said “her family is falling apart,” Local 6 News reported.

Caylee’s mother, Casey Anthony, remains held on $500,000 bond on a child neglect charge after reporting her daughter missing in mid-July, 31 days after she said she last saw her daughter.

Mom Refuses Brother

Also on Friday, Casey Anthony refused to meet with her visiting brother in the latest twist in a case that continues to grab national attention.

Lee Anthony traveled to the Orange County Jail Friday morning to visit with his sister.

He walked in to the jail for the scheduled visit and then immediately out of the building.

Casey Anthony told officers at the jail that she was "not interested" in having the conversation, Local 6's J.R. Stone reported.
(snipped)
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1666 on: August 08, 2008, 11:06:37 AM »

Does anyone else think George helped Casey dispose of the body ..... He is the ONLY person that met with Casey in jail .... (to confirm story) ....  He prolly thought that because he was a "homicide detective" ....he knew how to do it and get away with it and Casey was banking on that ...... I just really can't see that this "woman/GIRL" did ALL of this by herself .....That's alot of digging, moving, transporting, burning (whatever) .....  Cindy prolly washed Casey's stuff under Geo's direction figuring he knew what he was talking about in saying it was ok for her to do that .... She prolly canceled her visit with Casey under Geo's direction telling her it was to protect Caylee..... I think he may be in it up to his busy overgrown eyebrows

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #1667 on: August 08, 2008, 11:13:57 AM »

I totally agree with MSKRUBs theory on parents just being in complete denial.
Now I'm dying to no why she's refused to see, first her mother and now Lee. Is it because she knows they don't trust her anymore? Have they finally seen enough evidence, even though they won't let on to the public? 

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
kippy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1668 on: August 08, 2008, 11:14:32 AM »

Does anyone else think George helped Casey dispose of the body ..... He is the ONLY person that met with Casey in jail .... (to confirm story) ....  He prolly thought that because he was a "homicide detective" ....he knew how to do it and get away with it and Casey was banking on that ...... I just really can't see that this "woman/GIRL" did ALL of this by herself .....That's alot of digging, moving, transporting, burning (whatever) .....  Cindy prolly washed Casey's stuff under Geo's direction figuring he knew what he was talking about in saying it was ok for her to do that .... She prolly canceled her visit with Casey under Geo's direction telling her it was to protect Caylee..... I think he may be in it up to his busy overgrown eyebrows

I'm on the fence on that one.  I think she borrowed the shovel to remove the body from the property and put her in the trunk.  I don't think she'd have to borrow a shovel if papa was helping her.  But, I am open for anything..he very well could have.  I don't think Cindy had a part in it hence her 911 phone calls.  Its quite possible George was onto Casey very early on after the 911 call was made, and took a big part in the coverup.  She appeared to hate her mom so much, maybe her father came to her aid.
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1669 on: August 08, 2008, 11:14:47 AM »

Does anyone recall hearing how long Casey had the neighbor's shovel before returning it?

not off the top of my head... but I will keep looking for it.

I think the neighbor reported that Casey had the shovel for about 1 hour.
Thank you Snoopy.

So, if Casey did only have the shovel for 1 hour and if it was used in the disposal of Caylee, we're looking at a 30 minute radius (given round trip of 1 hour)from her house.

It would have had to be much less of a radius if time were alloted to bury the baby.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1670 on: August 08, 2008, 11:14:56 AM »

<snip>

Jail officials said Casey did not want to come out of her cell and sit in the video visitation center to speak to her brother Lee Anthony, who had scheduled a 9 a.m. visit. Orange County Jail spokesman Allen Moore said Casey did not give a reason for canceling the visit. Lee rescheduled the visit for Aug. 12 at 9 a.m.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-casey-anthony-080808,0,7781773.story

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1671 on: August 08, 2008, 11:17:28 AM »

Does anyone recall hearing how long Casey had the neighbor's shovel before returning it?

not off the top of my head... but I will keep looking for it.

I think the neighbor reported that Casey had the shovel for about 1 hour.
Thank you Snoopy.

So, if Casey did only have the shovel for 1 hour and if it was used in the disposal of Caylee, we're looking at a 30 minute radius (given round trip of 1 hour)from her house.

It would have had to be much less of a radius if time were alloted to bury the baby.

You're absolutely right, BB. So, how long do you think that would take? What type of a distance are we looking at if that is factored in.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
BlueKYGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1672 on: August 08, 2008, 11:19:42 AM »

Working against George and Cindy for me: the flurry of cell phone calls on the day Caylee went missing (or, as it is, one of the possible days she went missing), and the fact that we can't get a straight story out of them as to when it was she was last seen.

Part of me still thinks they're as clueless as everyone else, though. In one of the original 9-1-1 calls, Cindy sounds genuinely panicked. I don't think she would have brought up the "d*mn dead body" if she'd really had something to hide at that point. I think they're used to being manipulated by Casey, and now they're covering for her because they don't want to lose their granddaughter and their daughter. I actually feel sorry for them to the extent that their family is being torn apart. (Now that anyone should obstruct justice, but I do think it's sad that Casey put them in that position).

Whenever anybody mentions "the mother," I immediately think of Cindy instead of Casey. Does anybody else have that happen? Casey seems way too immature, and didn't seem to take her maternal duties all that seriously.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1673 on: August 08, 2008, 11:19:58 AM »

Last night, or early this AM, after I logged off, I caught AC 360 rerun, and toward the end he had a report and guest (former babysitter) about Caylee's case.  The content doesn't go with this AM's currrent discussion, but this was the first I've seen someone interviewed who had a positive spin on the Anthony family.  I found the transcript, not the video:

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0808/07/acd.02.html

_SNIPPED_

COOPER: This Saturday marks two months since this little girl has disappeared. Or at least Casey Anthony, the mother's daughter -- the little girl's mother says she disappeared. This Saturday is also Caylee's birthday; she's going to be three years old. There will likely be no celebration.

Caylee's mom is in jail, charged with child neglect and filing a false police report. She said she knows where Caylee is. She said Caylee is close. But she won't say where.

And other times she's claimed she has no idea where her child is. That's what is so frustrating to police and to many people watching this case. If Casey knows where her daughter is, why won't she say it and why has she seemingly lied so much to authorities?

With us now is Holly Gagne, a friend of the family. She's also Caylee's baby sitter. Holly, you're manning the volunteer center, trying to get people out there looking for this little girl. Are you getting a good response?

HOLLY GAGNE, CAYLEE ANTHONY'S FORMER BABYSITTER: We are. We have a lot of people come up and offer to hand out flyers. We do about a four-hour bloc, because it's hot down here in Florida. So we have had really great response with people.

COOPER: Is it harder because there are so many questions swirling about, you know, Caylee's mom and what she has said and hasn't said to get people to look out or do you hear that from people?

GAGNE: It's funny; it's the absolute opposite of that. No one comes up and says why is this girl doing that? Every person I've come in contact with has come up, put money in the jar, we keep a donation jar there. They've never asked, they've never -- they just said, what can I do to help?

COOPER: Right, you speak to Caylee's grandparents every day. And you said that they actually said they're more comfortable with her mother, with Casey in jail than free. Is that accurate, and if so, what do you think they meant by that?

GAGNE: That is accurate, Anderson. They are comfortable because they feel like there's a threat or there's been a threat put on their daughter's life, possibly their own life, and that they just think that she's better off there.

And with the media frenzy that's outside of their home, I was by there today, I couldn't even drive down the street. It's ridiculous how crazy it is. So they just like her right where she is right now.

COOPER: And what a lot of people find a hard time to understand and any light you can share on this would be appreciated by I think by a lot of people is just yes, there have been a lot of inconsistencies and outright lies in Casey's story. According to police, you read the search warrant; it's pretty devastating to her.

But what is your understanding, what's the family's understanding of exactly what Casey's position is now? She has said that she feels her daughter is close. Do you know what that means?

GAGNE: I don't know what it means. I don't know if she means close you know, geographically, if she means close at heart. But they truly feel that she's -- she has to protect her and that she can't tell everything that she knows.

So they -- and that's a lot of the reason why Cindy did not go and speak with her the other day at her scheduled visit because they just can't talk openly, because it's being recorded.

COOPER: Does -- logically, does that make sense to you? I mean, as a friend of this little girl, as a friend of the family?

GAGNE: Logically, no. I mean, I was listening to your reporter and I mean you're listening to it and I just think this is a runaway train. And we all want to get off. And I just go back to the person that I knew and that has been a part of my family and my home.

That doesn't mean that people can't make mistakes but I can't believe that she knows what's happened and that it would be a tragedy and that maybe it's death and that she would just keep torturing her parents.

I mean, she's in jail, so I just feel like, and they feel strongly that she is protecting her daughter or there is another scenario that they can't tell us at this time.

COOPER: And if they feel that and you feel that to a degree, even though she has clearly a record of just, I mean, outright lies.

GAGNE: Yes. She has blatantly lied. We definitely -- we don't dispute that. You know, as far as, you know, her job and different things like that I'm not quite sure but other things she's lied about they feel like it's because she's covering up, because of something else that her daughter's in danger.

And I know that it sounds so unbelievably crazy but when you know people and you know their character, it's not any more crazy to think that she would have something to do with her child's death. And that's where they stand.

COOPER: It's easy to criticize from the outside and I mean the bottom line is, and this becomes a media circus and has becomes as you said, cameras everywhere, it's important in all of this not to lose the bottom line fact, which is Caylee is missing and everything should be focused on finding this little girl.

What is she like? I mean you've baby sat for her. She just looks like an adorable little girl.

GAGNE: She is. She's just full of vinegar and spice and cinnamon and all the things that make females, females. She's a spitfire. And bright and George and Cindy, I mean, there are grandparents and then there are grandparents. And these people are the grandparents with the little potty chart on the refrigerator that, you know, has a sticker because she did what she was supposed to do.

And her bedroom is full of books and stuffed animals and it's just -- they're beautiful people and that's the kind of mother that Casey was. That's the mother that I saw. And so that's why all this is just so hard to believe.

COOPER: And to your knowledge no history of drugs? I mean is there a history of drugs? Because it seems like the mom was saying, Casey's mom was saying that she disappeared for five weeks.

GAGNE: Let me clarify that.

COOPER: Ok.

GAGNE: She did not disappear. I mean, that first 911 call, you know, Cindy had found out that her daughter -- her granddaughter had not been with her daughter so she reacted. They had an agreement at the beginning of June. George and Cindy were going on vacation. Ok? And Casey was going to take some time, go see her friend, go to the beach, do some things. There was never a falling out. There was never, I don't know where she is. Cindy spoke with Casey over that period of time, so, but when she would ask where Caylee was, it was, "Well she's here. She's there."

COOPER: Right.

GAGNE: So that's where the confusion comes in.

COOPER: Ok, Holly, it's good to have you on and I wish you the best in the search. I know that's your priority now. Thank you for being with us.

GAGNE: Thank you.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
kippy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1674 on: August 08, 2008, 11:20:06 AM »

I think we are looking at a distance of about 50 feet because I don't think she ever took the shovel off the property.  JMHO
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1675 on: August 08, 2008, 11:21:01 AM »

George & Craig Rivera  JULY 27. 2008

time count:

3:09

George:

Up until June 16th, we saw our grandaughter everyday.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xgsfWYjCn9I

---

GETA / ON THE RECORD    August 05, 2008

5:24

June 24th:   That's when I saw my daughter...

-------

So, I am paying closer attention to daughter vs. granddaughter references...

The really interesting part to me, is all the info that he

leaves out of the Craig Rivera interview when being questioned

about that time cell.

The June 24th info about Casey is all left out.

Okay, so it is all in the way that the questions are asked. If he wants to get

all legally technical about it.

....but c'mon

We are ONLY TALKING ABOUT the love of their lives, Caylee here.

Where is SHE???

---

It is becoming extremely obvious they are holding info back, and only

feeding it to us piece meal... when their proverbial balls are placed

on the chopping block.

... and I am sure to law enforcement, that is very disturbing!

It should be extremely disturbing to George, a former homicide investigator.

Maybe this is why he is now flipping out and threatening reporters today?

He feels the vice being tightened and cannot take it for one more twist?

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1676 on: August 08, 2008, 11:25:05 AM »

Last night, or early this AM, after I logged off, I caught AC 360 rerun, and toward the end he had a report and guest (former babysitter) about Caylee's case.  The content doesn't go with this AM's currrent discussion, but this was the first I've seen someone interviewed who had a positive spin on the Anthony family.  I found the transcript, not the video:

She's been on NG SEVERAL times proclaiming the innocence of the Anthony's (including Casey)   

Holly GAGME

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1677 on: August 08, 2008, 11:27:58 AM »

Nope don't believe he had any part in disposal or any idea where Caylee is.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1678 on: August 08, 2008, 11:28:26 AM »

caylee marie anthony case - george threatens reporters

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DuAyLM2s1Gg

------------------
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1679 on: August 08, 2008, 11:29:26 AM »

I don't recall the neighbor saying that Casey left the home and then returned on June 18th.

JMHO

Casey leaves with Caylee on June 16th @ 12:50pm.  Casey stops somewhere leaving Caylee in the car.   Caylee dies in the car.  I read on another board that it was rainy and 71 degrees on the 16th but could not confirm that myself.  If so it still could have got too hot in the car.

Casey comes to car.....freaks out.  No one answers their phone.  Puts Caylee in the trunk until the 18th when she realizes she must do something.  So she goes home.....borrows shovel from neighbor.  Backs into the driveway.  Takes Caylee out of car and lays her on the ground or in the sand box while she digs a hole to put Caylee in.  Takes the shovel back to neighbor.  Leaves.

Here's what I don't believe.  I don't believe that the 24th meeting with George happened the way he says it did.  I think Casey confessed to George what happened and George removed Caylee to an undisclosed location.  George knows.  Cindy does not.  Just my humble opinion of course. 

At this point Cindy may know what actually happened.  But maybe she figures that a child left in a car is negligant homicide while an accidental drowning in a pool is not.  She just seemed too concerned about inforcing how safe they are with the pool ladder and how it was put up on the 15th but they discovered it down on the 17th.  If the weather really was rainy and 71 degrees on the 16th I doubt anyone went swimming.

I'll bet George wishes he had never reported his shed broken into.  And I'll bet Cindy wishes she had never told the 911 operators that the car smelled like a dead body.

When Cindy make the remark that she didn't want to lose another one is when I think she knew what really happened.

They've got themselves in a real mess and I don't feel one bit sorry for them.  How in the world you as a grandparent could not know at least where the babysitter lived when that grandchild lived with you for the most part is beyond me.
JMHO

God Bless that precious little child.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.