April 24, 2024, 06:09:50 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #2  (Read 491449 times)
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1680 on: August 08, 2008, 11:31:11 AM »

Does anyone else think George helped Casey dispose of the body ..... He is the ONLY person that met with Casey in jail .... (to confirm story) ....  He prolly thought that because he was a "homicide detective" ....he knew how to do it and get away with it and Casey was banking on that ...... I just really can't see that this "woman/GIRL" did ALL of this by herself .....That's alot of digging, moving, transporting, burning (whatever) .....  Cindy prolly washed Casey's stuff under Geo's direction figuring he knew what he was talking about in saying it was ok for her to do that .... She prolly canceled her visit with Casey under Geo's direction telling her it was to protect Caylee..... I think he may be in it up to his busy overgrown eyebrows

Nope don't believe he had any part in disposal or any idea where Caylee is.

Me neither, BB.

Yet George doesn't want to be completely truthful and assist LE  in his daughter

go down on possible M1 charges.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1681 on: August 08, 2008, 11:32:06 AM »

Does anyone else think George helped Casey dispose of the body ..... He is the ONLY person that met with Casey in jail .... (to confirm story) ....  He prolly thought that because he was a "homicide detective" ....he knew how to do it and get away with it and Casey was banking on that ...... I just really can't see that this "woman/GIRL" did ALL of this by herself .....That's alot of digging, moving, transporting, burning (whatever) .....  Cindy prolly washed Casey's stuff under Geo's direction figuring he knew what he was talking about in saying it was ok for her to do that .... She prolly canceled her visit with Casey under Geo's direction telling her it was to protect Caylee..... I think he may be in it up to his busy overgrown eyebrows

Yes.
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1682 on: August 08, 2008, 11:33:32 AM »

I'm sorry...Cindy's been out shopping for birthday gifts and cards??? WTF??? Why isn't she out looking for her granddaughter???? Insane, nuts, bizarre, I just can't describe or explain this anymore. 

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1683 on: August 08, 2008, 11:33:52 AM »

Last night, or early this AM, after I logged off, I caught AC 360 rerun, and toward the end he had a report and guest (former babysitter) about Caylee's case.  The content doesn't go with this AM's currrent discussion, but this was the first I've seen someone interviewed who had a positive spin on the Anthony family.  I found the transcript, not the video:

She's been on NG SEVERAL times proclaiming the innocence of the Anthony's (including Casey)   

Holly GAGME

Thanks....I never watch NG....just read transcripts here.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1684 on: August 08, 2008, 11:36:04 AM »

LE says there was a flury of unanswered PHONE CALLS (6 to each parent + 2 other ppl) ..... I wonder how many Text Messages were sent around that time ..... and .... what they said ....

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1685 on: August 08, 2008, 11:40:52 AM »

I'm sorry...Cindy's been out shopping for birthday gifts and cards??? WTF??? Why isn't she out looking for her granddaughter???? Insane, nuts, bizarre, I just can't describe or explain this anymore. 

I wonder if they are doing it with donated gift cards?

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1686 on: August 08, 2008, 11:41:41 AM »

I agree Mrskub!  I can not recall one day since this baby was missing that Geo, Nutsy and Lee have physically "searched" for Caylee .... I have not seen them "man" one of their own "stands", hand out flyers .... etc.  NO EFFORT AT ALL TO FIND CAYLEE.  To me they have chosen the position of Celebrity Status and "worked the cameras", barked orders for everyone to get off their asses and find their grandbaby and posted "want ads" for personal assistants.

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1687 on: August 08, 2008, 11:44:00 AM »

MrsKub wrote;
You're absolutely right, BB. So, how long do you think that would take? What type of a distance are we looking at if that is factored in.

Very tight timeline if the shovel were only borrowed for 1 hour IMO. How long to bury a small body in a shallow sandy grave? 20 min? 30 min? that would leave more like 15 min each way for travel .......so what was the gas from the gas cans used for?  less time to cover over any burned remains of a small body.....

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
kippy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1688 on: August 08, 2008, 11:46:17 AM »

I don't recall the neighbor saying that Casey left the home and then returned on June 18th.

JMHO

Casey leaves with Caylee on June 16th @ 12:50pm.  Casey stops somewhere leaving Caylee in the car.   Caylee dies in the car.  I read on another board that it was rainy and 71 degrees on the 16th but could not confirm that myself.  If so it still could have got too hot in the car.

Casey comes to car.....freaks out.  No one answers their phone.  Puts Caylee in the trunk until the 18th when she realizes she must do something.  So she goes home.....borrows shovel from neighbor.  Backs into the driveway.  Takes Caylee out of car and lays her on the ground or in the sand box while she digs a hole to put Caylee in.  Takes the shovel back to neighbor.  Leaves.

Here's what I don't believe.  I don't believe that the 24th meeting with George happened the way he says it did.  I think Casey confessed to George what happened and George removed Caylee to an undisclosed location.  George knows.  Cindy does not.  Just my humble opinion of course. 

At this point Cindy may know what actually happened.  But maybe she figures that a child left in a car is negligant homicide while an accidental drowning in a pool is not.  She just seemed too concerned about inforcing how safe they are with the pool ladder and how it was put up on the 15th but they discovered it down on the 17th.  If the weather really was rainy and 71 degrees on the 16th I doubt anyone went swimming.

I'll bet George wishes he had never reported his shed broken into.  And I'll bet Cindy wishes she had never told the 911 operators that the car smelled like a dead body.

When Cindy make the remark that she didn't want to lose another one is when I think she knew what really happened.

They've got themselves in a real mess and I don't feel one bit sorry for them.  How in the world you as a grandparent could not know at least where the babysitter lived when that grandchild lived with you for the most part is beyond me.
JMHO

God Bless that precious little child.

Very plausible.  As grandparents they dropped the ball long before this tragedy, I don't feel sorry for them either. 
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1689 on: August 08, 2008, 11:47:12 AM »

MrsKub wrote;
You're absolutely right, BB. So, how long do you think that would take? What type of a distance are we looking at if that is factored in.

Very tight timeline if the shovel were only borrowed for 1 hour IMO. How long to bury a small body in a shallow sandy grave? 20 min? 30 min? that would leave more like 15 min each way for travel .......so what was the gas from the gas cans used for?  less time to cover over any burned remains of a small body.....

What if she stored the body in the backyard?

Then collected her thoughts and planned it all out?

We really don't have jack-squat for a timeline of Casey's whereabouts

that week. Except George's brief brush with her.... and he has been lying

his THINGS off.

------------------
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #1690 on: August 08, 2008, 11:50:40 AM »

I agree Mrskub!  I can not recall one day since this baby was missing that Geo, Nutsy and Lee have physically "searched" for Caylee .... I have not seen them "man" one of their own "stands", hand out flyers .... etc.  NO EFFORT AT ALL TO FIND CAYLEE.  To me they have chosen the position of Celebrity Status and "worked the cameras", barked orders for everyone to get off their asses and find their grandbaby and posted "want ads" for personal assistants.

This drives me crazy too!  Why aren't THEY out searching, if they believe she is "missing" now?
They DEMAND everybody, including reporters and cops to search, but they only talk to the media or visit Casey in jail.  How arrogant!  And even if they were under extreme diress over the situation and sitting in the house, I would understand that more, than them trying to steal the limelight to defend a lying, narcisstic, brat!

Also, unlike the Holloways, both Peterson cases and other high profile cases, there never seems to be family, friends, or neighbors around to help organize searches,  support the family, even going on the media (besides Holly).  Why is that?  I would love to hear neighbors speak out, giving us an idea of what kind of people/neighbors the Anthony's are.    They've mentioned G'ma and G'pa's parents and his sister, but I have yet to see ANYBODY around them or the house....   Very strange.....

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1691 on: August 08, 2008, 11:51:36 AM »

Also, the neighbors shovel also could have been used to break in to the shed.

George and Cin-Cin also have shovels to use... once you are in the shed, that is.

------------------
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1692 on: August 08, 2008, 11:51:50 AM »

MrsKub wrote;

What if she stored the body in the backyard?

Then collected her thoughts and planned it all out?

We really don't have jack-squat for a timeline of Casey's whereabouts

that week. Except George's brief brush with her.... and he has been lying

his THINGS off.

Maybe I should have used the words 'time-frame' instead. Speculating on how far locale would have been if shovel had been borrowed for 1 hour.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1693 on: August 08, 2008, 11:55:54 AM »

Has LE ever given a reason why an Amber Alert has never been issued?

Seems to me .... they knew early in the game they had "most" of the answers ..... just now putting all the pieces together. 

Casey quiet cuz Caylees birthday is tomorrow?  NAAHHH Casey is quiet cuz it's coming to an end .... I think the dive teams in the area has her worried!

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1694 on: August 08, 2008, 12:01:44 PM »

caylee marie anthony case - george is enraged

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6xuYuVG6mM4

I want to have Orly Salinas' baby!!!!

( but I'm not a woman )

He is like a bull in a china shop. I love this guy!

------------------
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1695 on: August 08, 2008, 12:06:58 PM »

I

------------------
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1696 on: August 08, 2008, 12:11:43 PM »

An hours not much time, IMO.  She probably is close, very close.  Since she backed the car up to the garage before she borrowed the shovel, I think they should excavate the entire back yard.  They loved Caylee too much put her in a place they couldn't moniter. 

just thought of a possible clue and you helped kippy

does anyone know which room in the house is Casey's? does it face the area behind the house that is totally wooded?

could Casey have buried Caylee out there and in her own sick way would be able to look out there and think about her daughter?

1 hour is about the time it would take a size 5 to dig a shallow grave.
Does anyone have a transcript or video of anyone stating that Casey borrowed the shovel for one hour?Not that I doubt someone read/saw that,I would just like to see it for myself before I go off in any direction.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1697 on: August 08, 2008, 12:14:08 PM »

An hours not much time, IMO.  She probably is close, very close.  Since she backed the car up to the garage before she borrowed the shovel, I think they should excavate the entire back yard.  They loved Caylee too much put her in a place they couldn't moniter. 

just thought of a possible clue and you helped kippy

does anyone know which room in the house is Casey's? does it face the area behind the house that is totally wooded?

could Casey have buried Caylee out there and in her own sick way would be able to look out there and think about her daughter?

1 hour is about the time it would take a size 5 to dig a shallow grave.
Does anyone have a transcript or video of anyone stating that Casey borrowed the shovel for one hour?Not that I doubt someone read/saw that,I would just like to see it for myself before I go off in any direction.

It was stated in the bond hearing by Det. Yuri Melich. I just listened to it.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1698 on: August 08, 2008, 12:15:25 PM »

O/T humor

I just had a keyboard failure. I had to run and change keybords. I guess I slammed my "enter" key a few too many times. LOL!

mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1699 on: August 08, 2008, 12:17:04 PM »

Has LE ever given a reason why an Amber Alert has never been issued?

Seems to me .... they knew early in the game they had "most" of the answers ..... just now putting all the pieces together. 

Casey quiet cuz Caylees birthday is tomorrow?  NAAHHH Casey is quiet cuz it's coming to an end .... I think the dive teams in the area has her worried!

Klaas discovered that she didn't meet the criteria. Too much time had elapsed, no description of the "kidnapper" etc.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.