April 26, 2024, 02:42:09 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #2  (Read 491550 times)
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1700 on: August 08, 2008, 12:21:10 PM »

Has LE ever given a reason why an Amber Alert has never been issued?

Seems to me .... they knew early in the game they had "most" of the answers ..... just now putting all the pieces together. 

Casey quiet cuz Caylees birthday is tomorrow?  NAAHHH Casey is quiet cuz it's coming to an end .... I think the dive teams in the area has her worried!

Klaas discovered that she didn't meet the criteria. Too much time had elapsed, no description of the "kidnapper" etc.

Thanks MrsKub .... I never caught the reason for that.

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1701 on: August 08, 2008, 12:26:33 PM »

Does anyone else think George helped Casey dispose of the body ..... He is the ONLY person that met with Casey in jail .... (to confirm story) ....  He prolly thought that because he was a "homicide detective" ....he knew how to do it and get away with it and Casey was banking on that ...... I just really can't see that this "woman/GIRL" did ALL of this by herself .....That's alot of digging, moving, transporting, burning (whatever) .....  Cindy prolly washed Casey's stuff under Geo's direction figuring he knew what he was talking about in saying it was ok for her to do that .... She prolly canceled her visit with Casey under Geo's direction telling her it was to protect Caylee..... I think he may be in it up to his busy overgrown eyebrows

Nope don't believe he had any part in disposal or any idea where Caylee is.

I think you are right, BB.  I think that is what a lot of the emotion we saw in the last couple of days.  He is realizing that it looks more and more like Caylee can never come back.

I think he also blames himself for not answering the "flurry of phone calls."

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1702 on: August 08, 2008, 12:35:30 PM »

I don't recall the neighbor saying that Casey left the home and then returned on June 18th.

JMHO

Casey leaves with Caylee on June 16th @ 12:50pm.  Casey stops somewhere leaving Caylee in the car.   Caylee dies in the car.  I read on another board that it was rainy and 71 degrees on the 16th but could not confirm that myself.  If so it still could have got too hot in the car.

Casey comes to car.....freaks out.  No one answers their phone.  Puts Caylee in the trunk until the 18th when she realizes she must do something.  So she goes home.....borrows shovel from neighbor.  Backs into the driveway.  Takes Caylee out of car and lays her on the ground or in the sand box while she digs a hole to put Caylee in.  Takes the shovel back to neighbor.  Leaves.

Here's what I don't believe.  I don't believe that the 24th meeting with George happened the way he says it did.  I think Casey confessed to George what happened and George removed Caylee to an undisclosed location.  George knows.  Cindy does not.  Just my humble opinion of course. 

At this point Cindy may know what actually happened.  But maybe she figures that a child left in a car is negligant homicide while an accidental drowning in a pool is not.  She just seemed too concerned about inforcing how safe they are with the pool ladder and how it was put up on the 15th but they discovered it down on the 17th.  If the weather really was rainy and 71 degrees on the 16th I doubt anyone went swimming.

I'll bet George wishes he had never reported his shed broken into.  And I'll bet Cindy wishes she had never told the 911 operators that the car smelled like a dead body.

When Cindy make the remark that she didn't want to lose another one is when I think she knew what really happened.

They've got themselves in a real mess and I don't feel one bit sorry for them.  How in the world you as a grandparent could not know at least where the babysitter lived when that grandchild lived with you for the most part is beyond me.
JMHO

God Bless that precious little child.

Or maybe Casey and Caylee were swimming in the pool and got out when it started raining and Casey brought Caylee inside without pulling the ladder out thinking they would go back in when it stopped.  Or she brought her in for lunch or any number of things.  Casey could have been on the computer, phone, or have fallen asleep and Caylee got outside.

I believe in miracles!
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1703 on: August 08, 2008, 12:38:53 PM »

If your daughter, granddaughter, son, grandson, or any relative was kidnapped and taken and you called the police and they in turn notified the FBI do you think if the FBI thought for one single moment that your relative had actually been kidnapped after hearing just a portion of the story and checking it out within a day that the news media would be allowed to cover this story?  (Sorry about that long sentence.)

NO!!  WAY!!!! 

The law enforcement would have stopped that immediately and used the media to help them find your loved one.  They knew it was and never has been anything but a death.  I am sorry there are those that don't want to believe that, but everything I have seen the authorities do so far is in line with a homicide type investigation not a kidnapping.  I know of a few FBI mistakes in kidnappings, I know of one in particular, that was royally screwed up, but for the most part they do not act like this.  There is no way Casey would be in jail right now, because she would have IMMEDIATELY told her family and they would have called law enforcement and things would have been rolling within hours. No one has looked for this child yet!!!  Not one single person....no one. 

Casey is responsible for what happened and everyone knows this.  BTW I don't think Casey is going to break...being isolated as she has been would have begun to take it's toll on her and I truly think she would have given up the location by now.  It will take something else to get her to talk.  MOO
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1704 on: August 08, 2008, 12:39:21 PM »

MrsKub wrote;
You're absolutely right, BB. So, how long do you think that would take? What type of a distance are we looking at if that is factored in.

Very tight timeline if the shovel were only borrowed for 1 hour IMO. How long to bury a small body in a shallow sandy grave? 20 min? 30 min? that would leave more like 15 min each way for travel .......so what was the gas from the gas cans used for?  less time to cover over any burned remains of a small body.....

What if she stored the body in the backyard?

Then collected her thoughts and planned it all out?

We really don't have jack-squat for a timeline of Casey's whereabouts

that week. Except George's brief brush with her.... and he has been lying

his THINGS off.

Hi Carpo

But the dirt on the shovel does not match the dirt in the yard.

I believe in miracles!
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1705 on: August 08, 2008, 12:41:37 PM »

OMG....ok,George having a hissy fit and Cindy trying to pacify the media that SHE wanted in this case.
This is like some kinda bad movie....poor sweet little Caylee.
:*(

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #1706 on: August 08, 2008, 12:43:26 PM »

Can....I think Casy borrowed the neighbor's shovel because there would be Caylee's DNA on Grand Parents shovel if she used that one....I agree that Caylee at that ouint *WAS* buried on the GP's back yard....and Caylee was dug up...put in the trunk of the car...from the garage...to move to another location...hence the smell of dead body in trund of car.....hope the LE got that shovel from the neighbots......Destiny....Good Day Cage Mates!

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1707 on: August 08, 2008, 12:44:41 PM »

Bearly
I agree with you. That pool is significant, if no other reason than Cindy thinks it isn't.  An accident is if you suddenly miss your child and find them floating in the pool and they don't survive within minutes of it happening.  Negligence is finding the child in the pool after you have been doing other things HOURS later.  Accidents happen all the time, but you simply do not call 911 and get help in accidents...you do what is the right thing to do...because you never in your entire life would have meant or wanted anything bad to happen.  You are devastated when it's all over and your life is forever affected by the incident because of the enormous guilt you have to live with for the rest of your life. You do not wait 30 days to tell someone about.  It happens right then...right there and you deal with it.
Jennifer34
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1708 on: August 08, 2008, 12:45:27 PM »

Question:  So legally what happens from here if Mother of the year refuses to give any information to help everyone get off their a$$ and go look for the missing child?

Is it correct to say that if no evidence surfaces or not enough to charge her with homicide, then she sits in jail until her felony 3 neglect charge comes up?

I sure hope there is way more info. that we are not privy to.
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #1709 on: August 08, 2008, 12:45:52 PM »

An hours not much time, IMO.  She probably is close, very close.  Since she backed the car up to the garage before she borrowed the shovel, I think they should excavate the entire back yard.  They loved Caylee too much put her in a place they couldn't moniter. 

just thought of a possible clue and you helped kippy

does anyone know which room in the house is Casey's? does it face the area behind the house that is totally wooded?

could Casey have buried Caylee out there and in her own sick way would be able to look out there and think about her daughter?

1 hour is about the time it would take a size 5 to dig a shallow grave.

"Dad, she is close to home"

CODE TALK FROM CASY TO HER DAD-DADDY....

She is close to home....letting him know the general location of where caylee's body is....

Des

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1710 on: August 08, 2008, 12:47:40 PM »

caylee marie anthony case - george is enraged

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6xuYuVG6mM4

I want to have Orly Salinas' baby!!!!

( but I'm not a woman )

He is like a bull in a china shop. I love this guy!

I can see it now.  Jis git your clothes off and git right here.  Let's see it.  Roll that tape.

I believe in miracles!
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1711 on: August 08, 2008, 12:48:34 PM »

O/T humor

I just had a keyboard failure. I had to run and change keybords. I guess I slammed my "enter" key a few too many times. LOL!

posting is ruff on hardware 

get used to it.

I've had three desktop towers, a total of three hard drives, two lap tops, two port adapters replaced, one LED problem, one laptop with a cracked monitor, three key boards for the desktops replaced, and a host of other issues..

just view this stuff as disposable and you'll be better off.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1712 on: August 08, 2008, 12:51:36 PM »

Can....I think Casy borrowed the neighbor's shovel because there would be Caylee's DNA on Grand Parents shovel if she used that one....I agree that Caylee at that ouint *WAS* buried on the GP's back yard....and Caylee was dug up...put in the trunk of the car...from the garage...to move to another location...hence the smell of dead body in trund of car.....hope the LE got that shovel from the neighbots......Destiny....Good Day Cage Mates!
and good day to you too Destiny!
On this premise then - who's shovel was used when first buried in the garden? (June 16?)  Wouldn't it have been Anthony's?
Casey borrowed neighbor's shovel on the 18th (reburial ?) - and shovel was returned in an hour.
Wouldn't, couldn't this mean there could be dna on BOTH shovels?
If you follow me?...

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1713 on: August 08, 2008, 12:51:58 PM »

If your daughter, granddaughter, son, grandson, or any relative was kidnapped and taken and you called the police and they in turn notified the FBI do you think if the FBI thought for one single moment that your relative had actually been kidnapped after hearing just a portion of the story and checking it out within a day that the news media would be allowed to cover this story?  (Sorry about that long sentence.)

NO!!  WAY!!!! 

The law enforcement would have stopped that immediately and used the media to help them find your loved one.  They knew it was and never has been anything but a death.  I am sorry there are those that don't want to believe that, but everything I have seen the authorities do so far is in line with a homicide type investigation not a kidnapping.  I know of a few FBI mistakes in kidnappings, I know of one in particular, that was royally screwed up, but for the most part they do not act like this.  There is no way Casey would be in jail right now, because she would have IMMEDIATELY told her family and they would have called law enforcement and things would have been rolling within hours. No one has looked for this child yet!!!  Not one single person....no one. 

Casey is responsible for what happened and everyone knows this.  BTW I don't think Casey is going to break...being isolated as she has been would have begun to take it's toll on her and I truly think she would have given up the location by now.  It will take something else to get her to talk.  MOO

A  promise of a nightclub in the jail?

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1714 on: August 08, 2008, 12:53:29 PM »

Hi Des

They got it.

I believe in miracles!
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1715 on: August 08, 2008, 12:54:12 PM »

OMG....ok,George having a hissy fit and Cindy trying to pacify the media that SHE wanted in this case.
This is like some kinda bad movie....poor sweet little Caylee.
:*(

read the Dr Pill files... the Kalpoes cracked and went on meds because of Carpe... he's probably completely responsible for what's happening to George also.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1716 on: August 08, 2008, 12:56:46 PM »

Lord help me. I just found something with one of George's statements.

In our timeline here, on June 12: George Anthony says Caylee was spotted by friends of the Anthony family in a shopping area near the Orange-Seminole county lines. She was wearing a pink and blue outfit and white-rimmed sunglasses.

In the search warrant it says that on the 6th (or 16th if that was a typo) he reports that was the last he saw her and she was wearing a blue jeans skirt, pink top and white trimmed sunglasses.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1717 on: August 08, 2008, 12:59:28 PM »

caylee marie anthony case

greta / on the record

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vEbEbmG9DRs

mark fuhrman timeline of events

JUNE 16th, 2008

george sees casey and caylee leave at 12:50 pm.

cindy is already at work at this time.

george leaves at approx. 2:30 pm.

3pm flurry of phone activity starts

from casey's phone.

6 calls in a row - just a min or two apart.

trying to get a hold of dad first.

6 calls in a row to her mother.

and to two other individuals.

4pm the activity ceases for about two hours.

and then several other phone calls to the mother, the father,

and the other individuals right @ about 6pm and also 7:30pm

Then no other calls until the next day.

June 17th, 2008

No info at this time.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

June 18th, 2008

Casey Anthony approaches neighbor out in yard

and borrows a shovel. The neighbor notices the

strange activity of her backing her car in...

something she does not do.

Flurry of phone calls. Short reaching out phone calls.

These activities happened sometime in the afternoon.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1718 on: August 08, 2008, 01:00:52 PM »

Lord help me. I just found something with one of George's statements.

In our timeline here, on June 12: George Anthony says Caylee was spotted by friends of the Anthony family in a shopping area near the Orange-Seminole county lines. She was wearing a pink and blue outfit and white-rimmed sunglasses.

In the search warrant it says that on the 6th (or 16th if that was a typo) he reports that was the last he saw her and she was wearing a blue jeans skirt, pink top and white trimmed sunglasses.

If this is true .... it would mean Cindy lied about the "fathers day" video ..... I'm sure that could be confirmed by nursing home staff

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1719 on: August 08, 2008, 01:01:36 PM »

MrsKub wrote;
You're absolutely right, BB. So, how long do you think that would take? What type of a distance are we looking at if that is factored in.

Very tight timeline if the shovel were only borrowed for 1 hour IMO. How long to bury a small body in a shallow sandy grave? 20 min? 30 min? that would leave more like 15 min each way for travel .......so what was the gas from the gas cans used for?  less time to cover over any burned remains of a small body.....

What if she stored the body in the backyard?

Then collected her thoughts and planned it all out?

We really don't have jack-squat for a timeline of Casey's whereabouts

that week. Except George's brief brush with her.... and he has been lying

his THINGS off.

Hi Carpo

But the dirt on the shovel does not match the dirt in the yard.

storing her in a sandbox or a doll house can be done with your hands maybe?

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.