April 23, 2024, 06:30:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #2  (Read 491331 times)
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #180 on: August 05, 2008, 03:00:10 AM »

Does anyone have any info on this young man "Corey" as being a potential baby daddy?  Apparently there was a post on his myspace from someone saying I can't believe you and Casey have a kid ....

Hi Invision....do you perchance have a link to his MySpace...TIA Wink

Destiny

Hey Destiny ....  GGRRR ... I do not ..... I saw the clip and paste on another blogsite (shoulda grabbed it then) and it did not have a link .... I am still looking though .... will def post if I can find

Thanks Invision....I'll see if I can find it too....I like You!
Destiny

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #181 on: August 05, 2008, 03:05:44 AM »

Klaas....if HotPing asks for my email addy...please give it to her....Thanks....Des...

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #182 on: August 05, 2008, 04:54:15 AM »

Carpe,

If thats where Caylee is buried. I would bet she is directly behind the house. I just can't see spoiled prim a dona Casey toting a body & shovel too far. And into a woods with bugs and snakes? No way!!!   

great point! I didn't think of that.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #183 on: August 05, 2008, 05:18:55 AM »

San & Klaas, thank you for the People article.  I think they got it pretty accurate and that's why the Anthony's were upset. I'm sure they wanted to paint Casey in a rosier light. You just can't make ice cream out of sh**.

you really can't, I've tried! You only get a rootbeer float.

...and dat is de TRUTH.

-Joran Van der float

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #184 on: August 05, 2008, 05:31:02 AM »

Good Morning Monkey Friends. Had a hard time sleeping. Up and down all night. This is really weighing on me as I'm sure it is on so may others. Maybe today will be the day.

I originally thought that Lee was the only normal one in the family. I'm not so sure about that anymore. It was Lee who took control of the MySpaces and deleted so many of the comments that he didn't want seen. Who in their right mind goes on MySpace when a child is deemed missing? He has not been out searching either. None of them have. There's just something about him...can't put my finger on it yet.

I was also thinking last night of Cindy's comment. She said Casey wouldn't tell where Caylee was because it was too dangerous. This is a pretty cryptic statement. Why would it be dangerous? Is it any less dangerous for the public to be looking? I know it's probably more BS that Casey was spewing but there is some truth in every lie.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #185 on: August 05, 2008, 05:32:04 AM »

San & Klaas, thank you for the People article.  I think they got it pretty accurate and that's why the Anthony's were upset. I'm sure they wanted to paint Casey in a rosier light. You just can't make ice cream out of sh**.

...and dat is de TRUTH.

-Joran Van der float

Carpe, only you can make me laugh so early in the morning!

Good Morning dear.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #186 on: August 05, 2008, 05:36:15 AM »

Me thinks that George is cwazzzee.

He says that Casey has told HIM that she has given Baez the letter. He stands there and tells everyone that.

Baez says no letter.

So either Casey is lying directly to George and he's lying to everyone else.

or

Baez is lying.

Either one person is lying, two people are lying or all three people are lying. Those are the choices. LOL

>as I said, I never expected a letter from Casey, but all this lying is making me hate them all that much more.

give it a break already Freddy.

>whatever the Anthonys say - I believe the opposite.

Mister Rob,

I can see how Casey could get away with her lying like she has for so long now.

The bi*** was practically running the place!

She was "wreckin' shop", as they say.

George & Cindy are about as friggin' daft as Forrest Gump.

I bet you they can't even successfully place a fast food order

without numbers and big pretty pictures on a menu board of what

they want to eat.

------------------
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #187 on: August 05, 2008, 05:40:59 AM »

...and dat is de TRUTH.

-Joran Van der float

Carpe, only you can make me laugh so early in the morning!

Good Morning dear.

G' Morning luv!

Maybe today will be a better day... hopefully we'll get one step

closer to finding this little princess.

------------------
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #188 on: August 05, 2008, 05:51:57 AM »

DAYTONA BEACH, Fla. -- A fundraiser was held in Daytona Beach on Friday to aid the search for missing 2-year-old Caylee Anthony.

Caylee's grandparents cried as they watched a video of the girl. They also tried to relieve some stress by riding go-carts and embracing the community that came out to support them and their search.

"It’s very touching. That’s what it is all about," Caylee’s grandmother Cindy Anthony said. "It’s going to take everybody to find her. It’s not just one person that will find her, it is going to take the community to find her."

Cindy Anthony said she is grateful for the attention on the search for her missing granddaughter.

"If you have Caylee -- you're out there and have Caylee -- you have to understand people are hurting," family friend Leandra Landrum said.

Landrum said Casey Anthony is suffering, too.

"It may not look like it to the general public, but she is having a difficult time with this, as well," Landrum said.

The fundraiser is being held to help find Caylee and help fund Kid Finders, an organization helping with the search.

The Anthony family said Caylee’s disappearance has been a nightmare, but if the attention helps find her and other missing children, it will be worth it.

"A child in Virginia was found because of our fliers and the coverage about our Caylee and another child was found, so that’s what it is all about," Cindy Anthony said.

Lee Anthony, Caylee’s uncle, arrived early to the fundraiser to help set up. He said he is still confident that Caylee is alive.

"We wouldn’t be out here if we didn’t," Lee Anthony said.

The Anthony family continues to express confidence in Caylee’s mother, Casey Anthony, as well, despite what Orange County investigators have called a lack of cooperation from the mother.

Casey was arrested on charges of child neglect on July 15.

"I’m sure she’s doing what she need to do as a mother. That’s the confidence I have in her," Lee Anthony said. "In the meantime, what I need to do to make sure that I can what I can to make sure the public is aware we still have a missing girl and we need to find her."

Daytona Beach parent Stephen Abramowitz said he has two daughter's Caylee's age.

"It's a parent's worst nightmare," he said.

The fundraiser is being used to draw attention to several missing people throughout Central Florida.

At the event, Kid Finders Network received a check for $860, among other donations.

http://www.wesh.com/news/17066715/detail.html

Yep, riding go karts always relieves my stress! 

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #189 on: August 05, 2008, 06:22:23 AM »

ORLANDO, Fla. -- More big developments for the Caylee Anthony case are expected to unfurl in the upcoming week, sources say.

Casey Anthony anticipates visits to her jail cell this week from her mother and brother, authorities said. Cindy Anthony has been scheduled to visit Tuesday, and Lee Anthony is set to visit on Thursday.

http://www.wesh.com/news/17086677/detail.html

------------------
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #190 on: August 05, 2008, 06:24:50 AM »

Channel 9 has learned the Orange County Sheriff’s Office is interested in an FHP crash report that might be a clue as to who Caylee’s father actually is or may reveal another lie told by the little girl’s mother.

Eyewitness News spent the day knocking on doors Monday looking for relatives and friends of Jesus Ortiz, a 21-year-old killed in a car crash. In death, he's being dragged into the Caylee Anthony saga.

"I've never heard that name before," Cindy Anthony told Eyewitness News.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17091439/detail.html

------------------
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #191 on: August 05, 2008, 06:25:48 AM »

That crash investigation included a blood test for toxicology. Now investigators may use that sample in a post-mortem paternity test.

------------------
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #192 on: August 05, 2008, 06:26:48 AM »

There seems to be a very interesting clue on the Internet, as well. Jesus Ortiz's MySpace page is still online and a condolence message was left in the name of none other than Caylee Marie Anthony.

------------------
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #193 on: August 05, 2008, 06:28:13 AM »

In the crash, Ortiz was found at fault and alcohol was not involved.

------------------
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #194 on: August 05, 2008, 06:39:43 AM »

Let us recap and put things into perspective once again.

"I was arrested ON A F.ING WHIM!" -Casey Anthony

Here is what Casey considers a WHIM, in her world.

Lie #1: Casey Anthony told detectives that she last saw 2-year-old Caylee after dropping her off at Sawgrass Apartments #210 on South Conway Road (see map) on June 9, but the apartment has been vacant since February.

Lie #2: Casey told detectives that she's an event planner at Universal Studios. They brought her to the park telling her they were hoping to find clues in her locker. She told security she had lost her identification and then led investigators on a long walk through the park until she finally admitted she was fired two years ago.

Lie #3: Casey told detectives Caylee's babysitter had once lived in an apartment building in Orlando, which they found is for seniors only. It is across the street from her friend's home, where she even stayed after Caylee disappeared.

"I am very, very close to the family. I was close to Casey," Amy Huizenga told Eyewitness News.

They were close, she said, until she recently accused Casey of stealing more than $700. (all in all, about a grand)

"I'm very worried for the child. Why not? She's been missing for a month. There's no reason not to be worried for this kid. I love her a lot. She's a great girl," she said.

Lie #4: Casey claims a woman named Zenaida Gonzalez is Caylee's longtime babysitter. When investigators talked to Gonzalez, she told them she doesn't know the Anthonys and has never been a babysitter.

Lie #5: Investigators say, during the time after Casey claims Caylee disappeared with the babysitter, she told her boyfriend Caylee was with the "nanny" at Disney.
(Tony Lazzaro)

According to the police report, Casey admitted up to lying about working at Universal and to everything else except one. She still insists she dropped Caylee off at the Sawgrass Apartments unit for the babysitter.

http://www.wftv.com/news/16913653/detail.html

------------------
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #195 on: August 05, 2008, 07:22:57 AM »

Cindy schedules visit with Casey in jail
Last Edited: Tuesday, 05 Aug 2008, 6:14 AM EDT
Created: Tuesday, 05 Aug 2008, 6:14 AM EDT

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- Cindy Anthony, grandmother of missing 2-year-old Caylee Anthony, is scheduled to visit her daughter in the Orange County Jail at 1p.m. Tuesday.

Casey, 22-year-old mother of the missing toddler, remains behind bars on a $500,000 bond. This will be her first visitor of the week since her father, George, visited Sunday.

Investigators with the Orange County Sheriff's Office expect test results on the evidence gathered from the trunk of Casey's car and the backyard to be in by the end of the week.

However, in a news conference Monday afternoon, the media was told they are not guaranteed immediate access to the results. The Sheriff's Office spokesman Carlos Padilla said they will release what they deem appropriate when they deem it appropriate to the investigation.

Padilla said this is a case that could turn into a homicide case and it is attracting national scrutiny.  The Sheriff's Office has to dot all "I's" and cross all "T's."

Investigators with the Orange County Sheriff’s Office reminded the media and the public Monday that they are still actively searching for Caylee Anthony.

Investigators said that Casey Anthony continues to be the key to finding the 2-year-old.

"She knows what she did. She knows what time was the last time she saw the child, who she may have left the child with," Orange County Sheriff’s Captain Angelo Nieves said. "Our concern is to find Caylee, who will be 3-years-old on Saturday."

In a Monday evening briefing, a sheriff’s department spokesperson said that ‘suffice to say no that no effort will be spared in an attempt to exhaust any investigative effort or technique’ to find out exactly what happened.

The briefing offered no new information only confirmation that investigators are working diligently on finding the toddler that has been missing since early June.

“It’s extremely important that we find Caylee and bring her home,” Nieves said. “She deserves nothing less than to be home with her family.”

An earlier report that the state attorney’s office had approached the mother with an offer of immunity was discounted by a statement from the state attorney’s office that stated they were not entraining any offers of immunity for anyone involved in the case.

Monday morning Cindy and George Anthony, grandparents of Caylee, again met with investigators, the second such meeting in as many days.

"This is a meeting of our request,” Cindy Anthony said after the couple emerged from the session just after noon. “A continuation of last Friday, we didn't get to finish on Friday because we had the benefit so it was a meeting at our request just to touch base with them and you know see where were all at.”

As for the meeting, the couple felt it went well.

"I think things are fine," said Cindy Anthony. "They are working as hard as they can to find Caylee and that's the goal.  We have to find Caylee.”

Cindy Anthony also criticized the media about their handling of the case, especially the article in People magazine.

“The other thing is two, there's just a lot of stuff,” she added. “No one ever verifies before they print or publicize or show on TV certain facts.  The other statement in People magazine was that Casey will exaggerate about a possible broken toe.  Well let me tell you.  Casey was almost ready to have surgery. I took her to, I'm an orthopedic nurse. I took her where I worked. She had x-rays, she wore a walking boot one of those cast boots for over six weeks."

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/News/Detail?contentId=7136358&version=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.2.1

mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #196 on: August 05, 2008, 07:28:49 AM »

Officials Confirm They Have Caylee's DNA
Defense Attorney Says DNA Found In Car

POSTED: 6:34 am EDT August 5, 2008
UPDATED: 7:00 am EDT August 5, 2008

Investigators from the Orange County Sheriff's Office discussed new DNA evidence, possibly from a stain left in the trunk of a car used by Casey Anthony.

Officials confirmed they have Caylee Anthony's DNA at a news conference Monday evening.

"When it is appropriate, we will do what is necessary to further this case. We will not discuss results individually regarding any item that is returned to us," Orange County Sheriff's Office Capt. Angelo Nieves said.

Nieves said they're still checking tips but believe Caylee won't be found until Casey Anthony starts talking.

"We know that there are Zenaida Gonzaleses out there. The Zenaida Gonzales that has been talked to us by Casey is nonexistent to this point," Nieves said. "What we need to do is receive information from Casey that is nothing but the truth."

Caylee Anthony's third birthday is on Saturday.

"She deserves nothing less than to be home with her family, and that's why she needs to be found," Nieves said.

Prosecutors said they've discussed the possibility of immunity for Casey Anthony, but her attorney, Jose Baez, denied the conversation. State Attorney's Office spokesman Randy Means also denied the possibility during a call from WESH 2 News.

"We are not entertaining immunity for anyone involved with this case," Means said.

Baez said the only DNA evidence that deputies found was from the car used by Casey Anthony. He said he doesn't consider that a major find because it wouldn't be unusual to find that when Caylee was frequently in the vehicle.

With a high amount of nationwide coverage of the case, officials said they're continuing to get hundreds of leads in the toddler's disappearance.

http://www.wesh.com/news/17096341/detail.html

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #197 on: August 05, 2008, 07:35:53 AM »

The other statement in People magazine was that Casey will exaggerate about a possible broken toe.  Well let me tell you.  Casey was almost ready to have surgery. I took her to, I'm an orthopedic nurse. I took her where I worked. She had x-rays, she wore a walking boot one of those cast boots for over six weeks."

I hoped it turned green and fell the hell off.

I am so sick of this psychotic wench and her family of pathological lying

nut bags, I think I could almost do some unmentionable things right

in my pants.

------------------
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #198 on: August 05, 2008, 08:20:12 AM »

ORLANDO, Fla. -- More big developments for the Caylee Anthony case are expected to unfurl in the upcoming week, sources say.

Casey Anthony anticipates visits to her jail cell this week from her mother and brother, authorities said. Cindy Anthony has been scheduled to visit Tuesday, and Lee Anthony is set to visit on Thursday.

http://www.wesh.com/news/17086677/detail.html
Good morning you all
I wonder why we haven't seen any more jailhouse phone calls listed?Why did we only get to hear a few of them?Or was the ruling on only releasing a few?

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #199 on: August 05, 2008, 08:32:00 AM »

Good Morning Karma. I have thought the same thing myself. It seems that the OCSD is only releasing what they want to. It also seems like since the FBI got involved, the info has slowed to a crawl. Without a doubt, there have been many more conversations. I could be wrong but, I thought the judge ruled they would be released to news agencies. If that is so, I cannot believe the news agencies haven't requested them.

I truly believe, 110%, that there is much more to this than meets the eye and OCSD along with the FBI is on to it. I think when this all comes out, we're all going to have an open mouth and an OMG moment.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.