March 29, 2024, 08:22:42 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #2  (Read 489287 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1820 on: August 08, 2008, 02:50:53 PM »

Does anybody think maybe George was pissed because he had just found out that Casey had refused to see Lee this am?  It seems Lee was goin in @ 9am and dad vented at 10:30ish? I seem to recall Cindy on phone, maybe w/lee?

Welcome Fatcat!  You might be on to something! 
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1821 on: August 08, 2008, 02:53:12 PM »

...I think she just thinks shes gonna get out and go drinkin and dancin

Stupid me, I forgot...it's 2 for 1 night at Fusians.

And only a $5 cover MrsKub .... tell all your friends!   

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1822 on: August 08, 2008, 02:53:29 PM »

Hey Guys!

Hope your Friday is turning out great!

Wonder what's turning the heat up at the Anthony house? George seems to have sprung a leak.

Hi CBB, I think it's from holding the dam back for so long.

And...that Caylee's birthday is tomorrow and the Anthony's thought she would be back by then...who knows what kind of crazy information/stuff Casey's told the father or the mother...sicko

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1823 on: August 08, 2008, 02:54:45 PM »

Someone wrote this morning, a excerpt of a letter Cindy wrote on MY Space. I went back to page 50 and couldn't find it....can someone post it again? There was something in it about how her daughter betrayed her. It kind of made me think of another scenario of what might have happened to Caylee.

Her you go redquartz:

She came into my life unexpectedly, just as she has left me. This precious little angel from above gave me strength and unconditional love. Now she is gone and I don’t know why. All I am guilty of is loving her and providing her a safe home. Jealousy has taken her away. Jealousy from the one person that should be thankful for all of the love and support given to her. A mother’s love is deep, however there are limits when one is betrayed by the one she loved and trusted the most. A daughter comes to her mother for support when she is pregnant, the mother says without hesitation it will be ok. And it was. But then the lies and betrayal began. First it seemed harmless, ah, love is blind. A mother will look for the good in her child and give them a chance to change. This mother gave chance after chance for her daughter to change, but instead more lies more betrayal. What does the mother get for giving her daughter all of these chances? A broken heart. The daughter who stole money, lots of money, leaves without warning and does not let her mother now speak to the baby that her mother raised, fed, clothed, sheltered, paid her medical bills, etc. Instead tells her friends that her mother is controlling her life and she needs her space. No money, no future. Where did she go? Who is now watching out for the little angel?

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1824 on: August 08, 2008, 02:55:30 PM »

Someone wrote this morning, a excerpt of a letter Cindy wrote on MY Space. I went back to page 50 and couldn't find it....can someone post it again? There was something in it about how her daughter betrayed her. It kind of made me think of another scenario of what might have happened to Caylee.

Here you go:

Thursday, July 03, 2008
my caylee is missing
Current mood: http://x.myspace.com/images/blog/moods/iBrads/sad.gif distraught

She came into my life unexspectedly, just as she has left me. This precious little angel from above gave me strength and unconditional love. Now she is gone and I don't know why. All I am guilty of is loving her and providing her a safe home. Jealousy has taken her away. Jealousy from the one person that should be thankfull for all of the love and support given to her. A mother's love is deep, however there are limits when one is betrayed by the one she loved and trusted the most. A daughter comes to her mother for support when she is pregnant, the mother says without hesitation it will be ok. And it was. But then the lies and betrayal began. First it seemed harmless, ah, love is blind. A mother will look for the good in her child and give them a chance to change. This mother gave chance after chance for her daughter to change, but instead more lies more betrayal. What does the mother get for giving her daughter all of these chances? A broken heart. The daughter who stole money, lots of money, leaves without warning and does not let her mother now speak to the baby that her mother raised, fed, clothed, sheltered, paid her medical bills, etc. Instead tells her friends that her mother is controlling her life and she needs her space. No money, no future. Where did she go? Who is now watching out for the little angel?

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...ndID=393867555
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1825 on: August 08, 2008, 02:57:37 PM »

Klaas, we REALLY have to quit meeting like this.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1826 on: August 08, 2008, 02:57:43 PM »

Her you go redquartz:

She came into my life unexpectedly, just as she has left me. This precious little angel from above gave me strength and unconditional love. Now she is gone and I don’t know why. All I am guilty of is loving her and providing her a safe home. Jealousy has taken her away. Jealousy from the one person that should be thankful for all of the love and support given to her. A mother’s love is deep, however there are limits when one is betrayed by the one she loved and trusted the most. A daughter comes to her mother for support when she is pregnant, the mother says without hesitation it will be ok. And it was. But then the lies and betrayal began. First it seemed harmless, ah, love is blind. A mother will look for the good in her child and give them a chance to change. This mother gave chance after chance for her daughter to change, but instead more lies more betrayal. What does the mother get for giving her daughter all of these chances? A broken heart. The daughter who stole money, lots of money, leaves without warning and does not let her mother now speak to the baby that her mother raised, fed, clothed, sheltered, paid her medical bills, etc. Instead tells her friends that her mother is controlling her life and she needs her space. No money, no future. Where did she go? Who is now watching out for the little angel?

That was posted July 3rd (correct?) and titled .... Caylee is missing

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1827 on: August 08, 2008, 02:58:33 PM »

I think the parents are clueless.  She left her in the car, probably like she's done a million times before, and it was too late.  Car aka zanny.  Flurry of calls, no response.  Disposal of body.  She's wacked and I'd like to wack her!
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1828 on: August 08, 2008, 02:59:11 PM »

Her you go redquartz:

That was posted July 3rd (correct?) and titled .... Caylee is missing

It was July 3rd. I don't recall the title though.

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1829 on: August 08, 2008, 03:00:55 PM »

caylee marie anthony case - live desk panel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fsdZyLKteaw

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1830 on: August 08, 2008, 03:01:26 PM »

If Casey's bond IS lowered ....... where's she gonna go when shes out?  She doesn't seem to have much of a support system and what she does have seems to be crumbling!

She'd make it in Cindy's house less than 24 hours, and I'm not sure there wouldn't be another homicide at the end of it.

In a weird way, I do think that Lee and Cindy have a better shot at getting info out of her than anyone else. I think the face they put out for public consumption about the story that Casey has told would crumble quickly under their ability to fire questions at her without risking implicating in a public forum. JMO

I agree CBB...especially if the house was bugged during the CSI visit.....

Ooooohhhh, what a delightful thought...house bugged during CSI visit!!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #1831 on: August 08, 2008, 03:02:29 PM »

I wonder why the police have placed crime scene tape a 2 block radius around the pond the dive team is doing just a *routine*
training exercise...in a pond *less than one mile* from the Anthony home....and WHY the police will not comment...hmmmmmmm

Des

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1832 on: August 08, 2008, 03:03:29 PM »

Yep, lol..we must frequent the same clubs, LOLOL 
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1833 on: August 08, 2008, 03:04:34 PM »

The daughter who stole money, lots of money, leaves without warning and does not let her mother now speak to the baby that her mother raised, fed, clothed, sheltered, paid her medical bills, etc.

The mother that never asked her daughter who her nanny was .... how to get ahold of her .... where she lives ... never picked her up from the nanny, never dropped her off ... but yet RAISED the baby ....... yeah ok

sirensong
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1834 on: August 08, 2008, 03:05:17 PM »

Here you go:

Thursday, July 03, 2008
my caylee is missing
Current mood: http://x.myspace.com/images/blog/moods/iBrads/sad.gif distraught

She came into my life unexspectedly, just as she has left me. This precious little angel from above gave me strength and unconditional love. Now she is gone and I don't know why. All I am guilty of is loving her and providing her a safe home. Jealousy has taken her away. Jealousy from the one person that should be thankfull for all of the love and support given to her. A mother's love is deep, however there are limits when one is betrayed by the one she loved and trusted the most. A daughter comes to her mother for support when she is pregnant, the mother says without hesitation it will be ok. And it was. But then the lies and betrayal began. First it seemed harmless, ah, love is blind. A mother will look for the good in her child and give them a chance to change. This mother gave chance after chance for her daughter to change, but instead more lies more betrayal. What does the mother get for giving her daughter all of these chances? A broken heart. The daughter who stole money, lots of money, leaves without warning and does not let her mother now speak to the baby that her mother raised, fed, clothed, sheltered, paid her medical bills, etc. Instead tells her friends that her mother is controlling her life and she needs her space. No money, no future. Where did she go? Who is now watching out for the little angel?

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...ndID=393867555

Until Cindy started protecting Casey again, I could absolutely relate to this post.  Although my daughter hasn't done the thngs Casey has, I would be just as vulnerable to emotional blackmail as Cindy was at this time.  Heartbreaking post.
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1835 on: August 08, 2008, 03:05:21 PM »

she feels ill today, boo hoo!  They better put her on suicide watch for the next 2 days.  Tomorrow is gonna be he!!.
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1836 on: August 08, 2008, 03:06:44 PM »

I wonder why the police have placed crime scene tape a 2 block radius around the pond the dive team is doing just a *routine*
training exercise...in a pond *less than one mile* from the Anthony home....and WHY the police will not comment...hmmmmmmm

Des

Des, I heard on Fox that a car was found in the pond (unrelated to this case) plus it's a police training exercise. Doesn't surprise me that they put the tape up. They don't want snoopers.

mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1837 on: August 08, 2008, 03:07:26 PM »

Yep, lol..we must frequent the same clubs, LOLOL 

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1838 on: August 08, 2008, 03:08:09 PM »

she feels ill today, boo hoo!  They better put her on suicide watch for the next 2 days.  Tomorrow is gonna be he!!.

That's why I don't want her out on bail.  IMO, she will either split or committ suicide. 
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1839 on: August 08, 2008, 03:11:03 PM »

yes, her options are slim at this point.  It's very sad.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.