April 25, 2024, 11:50:52 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #2  (Read 491524 times)
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1840 on: August 08, 2008, 03:12:08 PM »

On Dana's show with Cindy, he said he was going to get the info for TES out to her. Anyone know if they've been contacted?

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1841 on: August 08, 2008, 03:12:32 PM »

Klaas, we REALLY have to quit meeting like this.

Yep, lol..we must frequent the same clubs, LOLOL 

HOPE NOT   

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1842 on: August 08, 2008, 03:14:46 PM »

The Hall Monitor requests that you posters slow down and give me a chance to catch up.  Please be advised I get grumpy when I am more than 5 pages behind.  Rolling Eyes
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1843 on: August 08, 2008, 03:15:26 PM »

she feels ill today, boo hoo!  They better put her on suicide watch for the next 2 days.  Tomorrow is gonna be he!!.

That's why I don't want her out on bail.  IMO, she will either split or committ suicide. 

Or someone else "takes her out" .... they've been getting hate mail and death threats per Cindy

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1844 on: August 08, 2008, 03:16:30 PM »

caylee marie anthony case - live desk panel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fsdZyLKteaw

Julie B. gives a shout out to Aruba on this one.

This case reminds me of the Natalee Holloway Case in Aruba... I mean,

those guys just lied LEFT AND RIGHT!!!!

Go Julie... it's yerrrr berf-day!

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1845 on: August 08, 2008, 03:17:40 PM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2008/8/8/casey39s_clothes_confiscated_from_anthony_home.html

Stress Of Investigation Puts Strain On Anthony Family
Friday, August 08, 2008 1:57:43 PM

ORLANDO -- One day before Caylee Anthony's third birthday, the pressure appeared to get the better of the toddler's grandfather, and her uncle's attempt to visit her mother in jail was turned down.

Just after 11 a.m. Friday, George and Cindy Anthony emerged from their home, but George Anthony was a different man from his previous public appearances. He became angry and lashed out at the media. He then got into his vehicle and left.

After his outburst, Cindy Anthony came out of the house and defended her husband, saying the pressure of being under a microscope day after day has affected each member of the family in different ways at different times.

Cindy Anthony then turned her talk to Caylee's third birthday.

"You know, every second that passes that she's not here, we can't even begin to think about celebrating. I'm going to go get her a card today. I already got her a whole closet full of presents, which won't mean anything unless she can get a hug from any of us and see our faces again, and I know that will be our joy and the best gift she can have," Cindy Anthony said.

(snipped)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1846 on: August 08, 2008, 03:17:54 PM »

Thanks for the welcome, I tend to lurk, but I love this site!  I think parents are in damage control mode, they know and it hurts. 

HELLO and WELCOME Fatcatlurker!

Would you like an avatar?

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/avatars/avch.gif

I had this one handy, but I'd be glad to find you something else if you'd like!
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1847 on: August 08, 2008, 03:18:11 PM »

Does this sound like anyone we've been discussing: 

http://www.mentalhelp.net/poc/view_doc.php?type=doc&id=560&cn=8

Narcissistic Personality Disorder Symptoms
Mark Dombeck, Ph.D.

A pervasive pattern of grandiosity (in fantasy or behavior), need for admiration, and lack of empathy, beginning by early adulthood and present in a variety of contexts, as indicated by five (or more) of the following:

has a grandiose sense of self-importance (e.g., exaggerates achievements and talents, expects to be recognized as superior without commensurate achievements)
is preoccupied with fantasies of unlimited success, power, brilliance, beauty, or ideal love
believes that he or she is "special" and unique and can only be understood by, or should associate with, other special or high-status people (or institutions)
requires excessive admiration
has a sense of entitlement, i.e., unreasonable expectations of especially favorable treatment or automatic compliance with his or her expectations
is interpersonally exploitative, i.e., takes advantage of others to achieve his or her own ends
lacks empathy: is unwilling to recognize or identify with the feelings and needs of others
is often envious of others or believes that others are envious of him or her
shows arrogant, haughty behaviors or attitudes

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1848 on: August 08, 2008, 03:18:34 PM »

Isn't it weird how the apartment complex could not get a hold of Zenaida, but the cops have been talking to her for awhile.  Its nice to know the men in blue are behind the scenes doing good work, restores the faith.  Does anyone out there have a good time line with everything?  Like when did Casey say the car was misplaced and when was it recovered?
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1849 on: August 08, 2008, 03:21:18 PM »

Isn't it weird how the apartment complex could not get a hold of Zenaida, but the cops have been talking to her for awhile.  Its nice to know the men in blue are behind the scenes doing good work, restores the faith.  Does anyone out there have a good time line with everything?  Like when did Casey say the car was misplaced and when was it recovered?

Try this fatcat

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3217.0

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1850 on: August 08, 2008, 03:21:21 PM »

The Hall Monitor requests that you posters slow down and give me a chance to catch up.  Please be advised I get grumpy when I am more than 5 pages behind.  Rolling Eyes

I don't know how to say "OTAY" Lala's, without making another post!   

(Somebody hide her pencils!)
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1851 on: August 08, 2008, 03:34:46 PM »

Someone wrote this morning, a excerpt of a letter Cindy wrote on MY Space. I went back to page 50 and couldn't find it....can someone post it again? There was something in it about how her daughter betrayed her. It kind of made me think of another scenario of what might have happened to Caylee.

Here you go:

Thursday, July 03, 2008
my caylee is missing
Current mood: http://x.myspace.com/images/blog/moods/iBrads/sad.gif distraught

She came into my life unexspectedly, just as she has left me. This precious little angel from above gave me strength and unconditional love. Now she is gone and I don't know why. All I am guilty of is loving her and providing her a safe home. Jealousy has taken her away. Jealousy from the one person that should be thankfull for all of the love and support given to her. A mother's love is deep, however there are limits when one is betrayed by the one she loved and trusted the most. A daughter comes to her mother for support when she is pregnant, the mother says without hesitation it will be ok. And it was. But then the lies and betrayal began. First it seemed harmless, ah, love is blind. A mother will look for the good in her child and give them a chance to change. This mother gave chance after chance for her daughter to change, but instead more lies more betrayal. What does the mother get for giving her daughter all of these chances? A broken heart. The daughter who stole money, lots of money, leaves without warning and does not let her mother now speak to the baby that her mother raised, fed, clothed, sheltered, paid her medical bills, etc. Instead tells her friends that her mother is controlling her life and she needs her space. No money, no future. Where did she go? Who is now watching out for the little angel?

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...ndID=393867555

Until Cindy started protecting Casey again, I could absolutely relate to this post.  Although my daughter hasn't done the thngs Casey has, I would be just as vulnerable to emotional blackmail as Cindy was at this time.  Heartbreaking post.
My Caylee is missing is a strange title.  Why not "I'm missing my Caylee"
Did Cindy know on July 3rd that Caylee was actually missing?
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #1852 on: August 08, 2008, 03:35:21 PM »

Going out on a limb here...ala Shirley McClain...

My *mullings*...Caylee is in water....possibly weighted down with some of those new flagstone pavers....shoved in a packpack...or duffle bag....mud/dirt on car wheels is consistant with dirt around the water....dirt in truck also matches dirt on car outside....is there access to a small boat around this pond....*IF* Caylee is found in water....forensics could easily acertain if there had been chlorinated water in Caylee's lungs previously...that pool again...

Flurry of calls to GP's....to let them know Caylee drowned...then panic....place Caylee around play area for a few days...or more...to try and figure out what to do....did the LE get the boots from the car?....is there matching dirt on them....boots to muck around in the mud with....babbling here.....

Des

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Jennifer34
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1853 on: August 08, 2008, 03:40:06 PM »

Was there an explanation as to why Casey left the car at the check cashing place?  (out of gas) I cant remember.  Sorry, I am sure that this has been more than covered. 

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1854 on: August 08, 2008, 03:41:49 PM »

Klaas, we REALLY have to quit meeting like this.

I posted Cindy's entry this AM, because it doesn't seem right.., and am catching up...thought of reposting, but knew Klaas or someone would beat me to it.   

Welcome, redquartz and others I have not greeted the past few days.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1855 on: August 08, 2008, 03:43:36 PM »

Was there an explanation as to why Casey left the car at the check cashing place?  (out of gas) I cant remember.  Sorry, I am sure that this has been more than covered. 

There has been no explanation that I know of, Jennifer, but lots of speculation!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1856 on: August 08, 2008, 03:44:09 PM »

Not that I remember seeing.
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #1857 on: August 08, 2008, 03:44:43 PM »

Quote from Cindy's myspace letter...

She came into my life unexspectedly, just as she has left me.
This precious little angel from above gave me strength and unconditional love. Now she is gone and I don't know why.

Several things strike me with just this one paragraph...

#1...Cindy implies that Caylee is *gone*...not missing...
#2...Cindy speaks of Caylee in the past tense...
#3...Cinder refers to Caylee as an Angel from above...and seemingly implies that Caylee ...later on in the letter is an *Angel* again....in my experiences dead children are often referred to as *Angels....

Des...

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1858 on: August 08, 2008, 03:45:33 PM »

Caught up now...carry on.   
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1859 on: August 08, 2008, 03:47:49 PM »

Can someone put up the house picture again??  Im wondering if there is a crawl space??

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.