March 29, 2024, 05:06:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #2  (Read 489280 times)
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1860 on: August 08, 2008, 03:48:56 PM »

Someone wrote this morning, a excerpt of a letter Cindy wrote on MY Space. I went back to page 50 and couldn't find it....can someone post it again? There was something in it about how her daughter betrayed her. It kind of made me think of another scenario of what might have happened to Caylee.

Here you go:

Thursday, July 03, 2008
my caylee is missing
Current mood: http://x.myspace.com/images/blog/moods/iBrads/sad.gif distraught

She came into my life unexspectedly, just as she has left me. This precious little angel from above gave me strength and unconditional love. Now she is gone and I don't know why. All I am guilty of is loving her and providing her a safe home. Jealousy has taken her away. Jealousy from the one person that should be thankfull for all of the love and support given to her. A mother's love is deep, however there are limits when one is betrayed by the one she loved and trusted the most. A daughter comes to her mother for support when she is pregnant, the mother says without hesitation it will be ok. And it was. But then the lies and betrayal began. First it seemed harmless, ah, love is blind. A mother will look for the good in her child and give them a chance to change. This mother gave chance after chance for her daughter to change, but instead more lies more betrayal. What does the mother get for giving her daughter all of these chances? A broken heart. The daughter who stole money, lots of money, leaves without warning and does not let her mother now speak to the baby that her mother raised, fed, clothed, sheltered, paid her medical bills, etc. Instead tells her friends that her mother is controlling her life and she needs her space. No money, no future. Where did she go? Who is now watching out for the little angel?

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...ndID=393867555

Until Cindy started protecting Casey again, I could absolutely relate to this post.  Although my daughter hasn't done the thngs Casey has, I would be just as vulnerable to emotional blackmail as Cindy was at this time.  Heartbreaking post.
My Caylee is missing is a strange title.  Why not "I'm missing my Caylee"
Did Cindy know on July 3rd that Caylee was actually missing?

That's exactly what's been bothering me, can....why did she say Caylee is missing?

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1861 on: August 08, 2008, 03:49:01 PM »

Thank you for the fatcat, mine is 16#'s, and thank you for the time line!  Workin, Workin! First Avatar and had to figure out how to use it and save timeline to worddoc.  And look at John Edwards, got my panties in a bunch, excuse the expression.
sirensong
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1862 on: August 08, 2008, 03:49:03 PM »

Someone wrote this morning, a excerpt of a letter Cindy wrote on MY Space. I went back to page 50 and couldn't find it....can someone post it again? There was something in it about how her daughter betrayed her. It kind of made me think of another scenario of what might have happened to Caylee.

Here you go:

Thursday, July 03, 2008
my caylee is missing

She came into my life unexspectedly, just as she has left me. This precious little angel from above gave me strength and unconditional love. Now she is gone and I don't know why. All I am guilty of is loving her and providing her a safe home. Jealousy has taken her away. Jealousy from the one person that should be thankfull for all of the love and support given to her. A mother's love is deep, however there are limits when one is betrayed by the one she loved and trusted the most. A daughter comes to her mother for support when she is pregnant, the mother says without hesitation it will be ok. And it was. But then the lies and betrayal began. First it seemed harmless, ah, love is blind. A mother will look for the good in her child and give them a chance to change. This mother gave chance after chance for her daughter to change, but instead more lies more betrayal. What does the mother get for giving her daughter all of these chances? A broken heart. The daughter who stole money, lots of money, leaves without warning and does not let her mother now speak to the baby that her mother raised, fed, clothed, sheltered, paid her medical bills, etc. Instead tells her friends that her mother is controlling her life and she needs her space. No money, no future. Where did she go? Who is now watching out for the little angel?

Until Cindy started protecting Casey again, I could absolutely relate to this post.  Although my daughter hasn't done the thngs Casey has, I would be just as vulnerable to emotional blackmail as Cindy was at this time.  Heartbreaking post.

Yes, that was a very strange title.  I think she knew that Casey didn't know where Caylee was at that time.  She kept thinking Casey would show up with her.  That's why the comment "I already gave you 30 days".  I think she is covering for herself about not knowing Caylee was missing.  She knew, I think she was in denial that Casey would actually lose her.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1863 on: August 08, 2008, 03:52:44 PM »

Quote from Cindy's myspace letter...

She came into my life unexspectedly, just as she has left me.
This precious little angel from above gave me strength and unconditional love. Now she is gone and I don't know why.

Several things strike me with just this one paragraph...

#1...Cindy implies that Caylee is *gone*...not missing...
#2...Cindy speaks of Caylee in the past tense...
#3...Cinder refers to Caylee as an Angel from above...and seemingly implies that Caylee ...later on in the letter is an *Angel* again....in my experiences dead children are often referred to as *Angels....

Des...

Yep....that's also been on my mind, as well.  Is it possible that Cindy didn't make this post?  When were Cindy & George away on vacation??? 

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1864 on: August 08, 2008, 03:54:14 PM »

I think in this post from Cindy on 07/03 Cindy is pleading with Casey and saying that Caylee is gone from her home and protection with no word from her.  Grandparents get empty nest syndrome when closely entwined with grandchildren and I think she is saying to Casey hey let me see Caylee.  Not that she has a clue what the reality is.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1865 on: August 08, 2008, 03:55:08 PM »

The daughter who stole money, lots of money, leaves without warning

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1866 on: August 08, 2008, 03:55:19 PM »

Quote from Cindy's myspace letter...

She came into my life unexspectedly, just as she has left me.
This precious little angel from above gave me strength and unconditional love. Now she is gone and I don't know why.

Several things strike me with just this one paragraph...

#1...Cindy implies that Caylee is *gone*...not missing...
#2...Cindy speaks of Caylee in the past tense...
#3...Cinder refers to Caylee as an Angel from above...and seemingly implies that Caylee ...later on in the letter is an *Angel* again....in my experiences dead children are often referred to as *Angels....

Des...

Those lines bother me as well.  Reading that post leads me to believe that Cindy already thought Caley was dead.  Why is she talking about being guilty of anything at all??? 

I know where Avery is, but WHERE'S CAYLEE?
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1867 on: August 08, 2008, 03:55:29 PM »

Here you go:

Thursday, July 03, 2008
my caylee is missing

That's exactly what's been bothering me, can....why did she say Caylee is missing?
I think Cindy told another fib, and knew on July 3rd Caylee was missing.
She could have said her daughter was keeping her from seeing Caylee, after all she'd done to help them, blah blah.
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1868 on: August 08, 2008, 03:56:35 PM »

oh, I get your take on it, you guys are deep.. The vacation according to the previous babysitter Gagme, as she was referred to, started around the first of june.
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1869 on: August 08, 2008, 03:59:33 PM »

I have a hunch the locks went on the shed before vacation or shortly after.  Does Lee still live at home with parents?
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1870 on: August 08, 2008, 03:59:41 PM »

Here you go:

Thursday, July 03, 2008
my caylee is missing

Yes, that was a very strange title.  I think she knew that Casey didn't know where Caylee was at that time.  She kept thinking Casey would show up with her.  That's why the comment "I already gave you 30 days".  I think she is covering for herself about not knowing Caylee was missing.  She knew, I think she was in denial that Casey would actually lose her.
Sad isn't it that Caylee has taken the brunt of this?
I think it's possible that Cindy kicked her out of the house...and Cindy, rightly or wrongly will blame herself on some level.
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1871 on: August 08, 2008, 04:03:50 PM »

I have a hunch the locks went on the shed before vacation or shortly after.  Does Lee still live at home with parents?
Hi fatcatlurker - fabulous avatar!
Apparently Lee doesn't live at home with parents and I don't think it's know where he lives.
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1872 on: August 08, 2008, 04:04:51 PM »

I think she will regret it too Cann.  and I think lots of money went up a nose, but that's my hunch based on Casey personally.
redquartz
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1873 on: August 08, 2008, 04:06:14 PM »

Here you go:

Thursday, July 03, 2008
my caylee is missing

That was one of my thoughts also.....I keep reading this over and over and it is just so weird and doesn't sit well with me. What I can figure is that Cindy treated Caylee as her own, and there were many fights between Casey and Cindy over this. Which I can understand. She came into my life unexpectedly, just as she has left meThis seems to me that she knew something back on July 3rd. Caylee left her unexpectedly???? But then the lies and betrayal began.What was she lying about way back? What was the betrayal? I would really like to know the answer to that! The daughter who stole money, lots of money, leaves without warning and does not let her mother now speak to the baby Must have been a big fight to have just got up and left. Those times she went home to get clothes, was her mother not there?
Where did she go? I thought Cindy said that she kept in contact daily with Casey? Could Casey have given the baby away because she didn't want her mother to have her? It reminds me of the Trenton Duckett case. The mother gave the boy away to keep him away from the father. He was never found.
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1874 on: August 08, 2008, 04:07:52 PM »

oh, I get your take on it, you guys are deep.. The vacation according to the previous babysitter Gagme, as she was referred to, started around the first of june.
I read that AC piece about the about the gal interviewed by Anderson.  She has also been on Nancy Grace and I distinctly remember her saying that Casey babysat for her - she has three sons. 
I suppose those it is possible, as a neighbor and fam. friend she "sat" for little Caylee as well.
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1875 on: August 08, 2008, 04:07:54 PM »

Thanks Cann, BabyBorg just whipped this beauty out for me, maybe she will hook you up.  So that's how Casey gets access to the house with no one knowing. 
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1876 on: August 08, 2008, 04:13:07 PM »

Cann your probably right, Casey sat for her, memory slip.  But she was the one who said when the parents went on vaca. first of June I thought.  That car was sitting for 15 days how does that happen.... and it still stunk.
redquartz
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1877 on: August 08, 2008, 04:13:34 PM »

Thanks Cann, BabyBorg just whipped this beauty out for me, maybe she will hook you up.  So that's how Casey gets access to the house with no one knowing. 

Hey BabyBorg, can you hook me up with an Avitar?????????pleasssseeeee......
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1878 on: August 08, 2008, 04:17:17 PM »

Hi everyone!!

So I am new to all this (forum) but have been following the case as well.

So when you listen to the 911 calls it's obvious that Cindy is pissed with Casey and wants to no where Caylee is. Then on the 3rd call Casey finally said she was missing the babysitter had her. Cindy is upset crying even Casey sounded like she had been crying. If the grandparents had anything to do with it I doubt they would have ever called the police right?? I mean nobody would have known Caylee was missing. After reading all the myspace comments it appeared that she loved her daughter I really just don't think she killed her them buried her??? Yeah she is a liar but to actually kill her daughter even if it was an accident then dig a grave and put your dead little girl in it and then go drinking I doubt it. I really think that Casey may have left Caylee with someone. I mean in the 3rd 911 call Cindy said she left her with Zanny like she knew who this person was. I think she has gotten all this attention (Casey) knows her daughter is fine and knows that she will not get in trouble because Caylee is fine. maybe she is with someone who can't read or speak English and doesn't even know that they are looking for her Everyone she has named in the case has been of Hispanic decent maybe the real father is hispanic and took the daughter to Mexico.maybe they are illegals and she doesn't wanna get them in trouble. I don't know it seems far fetched but I really don't think She killed her daughter and I really don't think that Cindy knows what has happened she is learning just like we are learning..
missmaria1982
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1879 on: August 08, 2008, 04:20:38 PM »

Here you go:

Thursday, July 03, 2008
my caylee is missing

That was one of my thoughts also.....I keep reading this over and over and it is just so weird and doesn't sit well with me. What I can figure is that Cindy treated Caylee as her own, and there were many fights between Casey and Cindy over this. Which I can understand. She came into my life unexpectedly, just as she has left meThis seems to me that she knew something back on July 3rd. Caylee left her unexpectedly???? But then the lies and betrayal began.What was she lying about way back? What was the betrayal? I would really like to know the answer to that! The daughter who stole money, lots of money, leaves without warning and does not let her mother now speak to the baby Must have been a big fight to have just got up and left. Those times she went home to get clothes, was her mother not there?
Where did she go? I thought Cindy said that she kept in contact daily with Casey? Could Casey have given the baby away because she didn't want her mother to have her? It reminds me of the Trenton Duckett case. The mother gave the boy away to keep him away from the father. He was never found.

Hey guys, been lurking here.. this case has me all messed up..  My daughter turns 2 Aug 31st..  I think your idea here would be a good thing, because she would still be alive.. im hoping for the best.. but I hope they find her whether she is alive or dead, something needs to give here..  I had a feeling in the beginning that Caylee had died due to some form of neglect and Casey has hidden it..  but im hoping thats not right..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.