April 18, 2024, 10:05:14 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #2  (Read 490883 times)
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1880 on: August 08, 2008, 04:20:46 PM »

GAGNE: She is. She's just full of vinegar and spice and cinnamon and all the things that make females, females. She's a spitfire. And bright and George and Cindy, I mean, there are grandparents and then there are grandparents. And these people are the grandparents with the little potty chart on the refrigerator that, you know, has a sticker because she did what she was supposed to do.

And her bedroom is full of books and stuffed animals and it's just -- they're beautiful people and that's the kind of mother that Casey was. That's the mother that I saw. And so that's why all this is just so hard to believe.

COOPER: And to your knowledge no history of drugs? I mean is there a history of drugs? Because it seems like the mom was saying, Casey's mom was saying that she disappeared for five weeks.

GAGNE: Let me clarify that.

COOPER: Ok.

GAGNE: She did not disappear. I mean, that first 911 call, you know, Cindy had found out that her daughter -- her granddaughter had not been with her daughter so she reacted. They had an agreement at the beginning of June. George and Cindy were going on vacation. Ok? And Casey was going to take some time, go see her friend, go to the beach, do some things. There was never a falling out. There was never, I don't know where she is. Cindy spoke with Casey over that period of time, so, but when she would ask where Caylee was, it was, "Well she's here. She's there."
COOPER: Right.

GAGNE: So that's where the confusion comes in.

COOPER: Ok, Holly, it's good to have you on and I wish you the best in the search. I know that's your priority now. Thank you for being with us.

I don't know if I carried this over right, it's on page 85. about vacation date from old sitter.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1881 on: August 08, 2008, 04:20:50 PM »

I think in this post from Cindy on 07/03 Cindy is pleading with Casey and saying that Caylee is gone from her home and protection with no word from her.  Grandparents get empty nest syndrome when closely entwined with grandchildren and I think she is saying to Casey hey let me see Caylee.  Not that she has a clue what the reality is.

Me too!

Hi                           

Fat  cat                             Lurker                   WELCOME!!!
« Last Edit: August 08, 2008, 05:19:14 PM by Bearlyhere » Logged

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1882 on: August 08, 2008, 04:22:02 PM »

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Need Help for Tomorrow’s (Aug 1st) Benefit !!!!!

We are in urgent need of volunteers for Friday's Benefit for Caylee in Daytona Beach. We need help in both:

Setting up (starting at noon) and
"manning" booths (food, games and information) during the event (4pm – midnight)
If you can volunteer an hour, an afternoon or the entire afternoon/evening we would be extremely grateful. 

See below for event information.

If you would like to volunteer, you may:

Send us an email at jodyaparker@gmail.com , or
Just show up and ask for Dan Clark

If you have any questions, please call Dan at 386-589-3136

Where:
Speed Park Motorsports
201 Fentress Blvd Daytona Beach

Driving Directions from Orlando (~50 miles):

·         Take I-4 East to Daytona

·         Exit on to North I-95 (towards Jacksonville) - Go 1.3 miles

·         Take exit 261 on to West International Speedway (US-92E) towards Daytona Beach/Airport - Go 1.5 miles

·         Turn left on to Fentress Blvd – Go 0.1 miles

·         Speed Park Motorsports is across the street from the Daytona International Speedway

Activities:
The Event is Open to the Public, There will be Several Raffles Including
a 50/50, Chances to Win Prizes on the High-Striker, Live Entertainment, Children's Fingerprinting By Kid Finders Network, Caylee's Mobile Billboard, Chance to get your Picture Taken with the "Hooter" Girls And More!

Also In Attendance Will be Caylee's Grandparents George and Cindy Anthony and Uncle Lee. All Donations Received will go to the Kid Finders Network to Aid in the Search For Caylee.

PHOTOS WITH HOOTERS GIRLS???? IS THIS A BENEFIT TO FIND CAYLEE OR FOR GP GEORGE & UNCLE LEE?????

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1883 on: August 08, 2008, 04:22:14 PM »

The daughter who stole money, lots of money, leaves without warning

Terrible, selfish things.  She should have been kicked out when she was 10!

I believe in miracles!
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #1884 on: August 08, 2008, 04:23:26 PM »

Just for chits and giggles....does anyone have a photo of G-pa...when he was much younger...around the time of Casy's birth....if so...can we put up a collage of...in this order...Casy at time of Caylees birth...then Caylee at time she went missing...then youger photo of G-pa?

I know it sounds strange....but would really like to see this....

Will trade 3 loaves of banana nut bread...and 5 shiny marbles for this favor....TIA

Des

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1885 on: August 08, 2008, 04:25:09 PM »

Someone wrote this morning, a excerpt of a letter Cindy wrote on MY Space. I went back to page 50 and couldn't find it....can someone post it again? There was something in it about how her daughter betrayed her. It kind of made me think of another scenario of what might have happened to Caylee.

Here you go:

Thursday, July 03, 2008
my caylee is missing
Current mood: http://x.myspace.com/images/blog/moods/iBrads/sad.gif distraught

She came into my life unexspectedly, just as she has left me. This precious little angel from above gave me strength and unconditional love. Now she is gone and I don't know why. All I am guilty of is loving her and providing her a safe home. Jealousy has taken her away. Jealousy from the one person that should be thankfull for all of the love and support given to her. A mother's love is deep, however there are limits when one is betrayed by the one she loved and trusted the most. A daughter comes to her mother for support when she is pregnant, the mother says without hesitation it will be ok. And it was. But then the lies and betrayal began. First it seemed harmless, ah, love is blind. A mother will look for the good in her child and give them a chance to change. This mother gave chance after chance for her daughter to change, but instead more lies more betrayal. What does the mother get for giving her daughter all of these chances? A broken heart. The daughter who stole money, lots of money, leaves without warning and does not let her mother now speak to the baby that her mother raised, fed, clothed, sheltered, paid her medical bills, etc. Instead tells her friends that her mother is controlling her life and she needs her space. No money, no future. Where did she go? Who is now watching out for the little angel?

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...ndID=393867555

Until Cindy started protecting Casey again, I could absolutely relate to this post.  Although my daughter hasn't done the thngs Casey has, I would be just as vulnerable to emotional blackmail as Cindy was at this time.  Heartbreaking post.
My Caylee is missing is a strange title.  Why not "I'm missing my Caylee"
Did Cindy know on July 3rd that Caylee was actually missing?

That was one of my thoughts also.....I keep reading this over and over and it is just so weird and doesn't sit well with me. What I can figure is that Cindy treated Caylee as her own, and there were many fights between Casey and Cindy over this. Which I can understand. She came into my life unexpectedly, just as she has left meThis seems to me that she knew something back on July 3rd. Caylee left her unexpectedly???? But then the lies and betrayal began.What was she lying about way back? What was the betrayal? I would really like to know the answer to that! The daughter who stole money, lots of money, leaves without warning and does not let her mother now speak to the baby Must have been a big fight to have just got up and left. Those times she went home to get clothes, was her mother not there?
Where did she go? I thought Cindy said that she kept in contact daily with Casey? Could Casey have given the baby away because she didn't want her mother to have her? It reminds me of the Trenton Duckett case. The mother gave the boy away to keep him away from the father. He was never found.
Cindy worked, so maybe she wasn't there when Casey went home to get clothes.
I'd sure as hell feel betrayed if my daughter stole from me, so I think the feeling of betrayal is legitimate.
I think she went to several places, as she could find.  Boyfriends and a female ex-friend whom she stole from.
I think Cindy kept in contact w/her daughter by phone...and sometimes when asked if she could put Caylee on the phone  Casey made excuses,
i. e. at the sitters at the Nannys or said she Caylee was sleeping.
I don't think she gave the baby away so her Cindy couldn't have her.  But I think she used Caylee for leverage on a regular basis mo -

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1886 on: August 08, 2008, 04:25:12 PM »

941mommy I hear you, but anyone in their right mind with this little girl plastered all over the news is going to the police.  Unless they are of the criminal kind and are going to do what they do regardless, than we are lookin for a body either way.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1887 on: August 08, 2008, 04:29:07 PM »

Someone wrote this morning, a excerpt of a letter Cindy wrote on MY Space. I went back to page 50 and couldn't find it....can someone post it again? There was something in it about how her daughter betrayed her. It kind of made me think of another scenario of what might have happened to Caylee.

Here you go:

Thursday, July 03, 2008
my caylee is missing

She came into my life unexspectedly, just as she has left me. This precious little angel from above gave me strength and unconditional love. Now she is gone and I don't know why. All I am guilty of is loving her and providing her a safe home. Jealousy has taken her away. Jealousy from the one person that should be thankfull for all of the love and support given to her. A mother's love is deep, however there are limits when one is betrayed by the one she loved and trusted the most. A daughter comes to her mother for support when she is pregnant, the mother says without hesitation it will be ok. And it was. But then the lies and betrayal began. First it seemed harmless, ah, love is blind. A mother will look for the good in her child and give them a chance to change. This mother gave chance after chance for her daughter to change, but instead more lies more betrayal. What does the mother get for giving her daughter all of these chances? A broken heart. The daughter who stole money, lots of money, leaves without warning and does not let her mother now speak to the baby that her mother raised, fed, clothed, sheltered, paid her medical bills, etc. Instead tells her friends that her mother is controlling her life and she needs her space. No money, no future. Where did she go? Who is now watching out for the little angel?

Until Cindy started protecting Casey again, I could absolutely relate to this post.  Although my daughter hasn't done the thngs Casey has, I would be just as vulnerable to emotional blackmail as Cindy was at this time.  Heartbreaking post.

Yes, that was a very strange title.  I think she knew that Casey didn't know where Caylee was at that time.  She kept thinking Casey would show up with her.  That's why the comment "I already gave you 30 days".  I think she is covering for herself about not knowing Caylee was missing.  She knew, I think she was in denial that Casey would actually lose her.
Sad isn't it that Caylee has taken the brunt of this?
I think it's possible that Cindy kicked her out of the house...and Cindy, rightly or wrongly will blame herself on some level.

Maybe Cindy and George talked about the way she changed in the last couple of months (per George's interview) and came home and put their feet down.

I believe in miracles!
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1888 on: August 08, 2008, 04:31:08 PM »

The boyfriend and girlfriends have to have a better timeline.  Come on, she couldn't have had a car for two weeks, where was she?!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1889 on: August 08, 2008, 04:36:02 PM »

I have a hunch the locks went on the shed before vacation or shortly after.  Does Lee still live at home with parents?
Hi fatcatlurker - fabulous avatar!
Apparently Lee doesn't live at home with parents and I don't think it's know where he lives.

Can.........I'm working too, and sure didn't mean to miss you! Would you like an avatar? Do you want an actual can or would you like something different?
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1890 on: August 08, 2008, 04:39:08 PM »

Wow. We got new monkey's all over the place.

I know I'll forget someone if I try to do it individually so, To All The New Monkeys

Here's your first meal in your new cage

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1891 on: August 08, 2008, 04:40:23 PM »

Here you go:

Thursday, July 03, 2008
my caylee is missing

That was one of my thoughts also.....I keep reading this over and over and it is just so weird and doesn't sit well with me. What I can figure is that Cindy treated Caylee as her own, and there were many fights between Casey and Cindy over this. Which I can understand. She came into my life unexpectedly, just as she has left meThis seems to me that she knew something back on July 3rd. Caylee left her unexpectedly???? But then the lies and betrayal began.What was she lying about way back? What was the betrayal? I would really like to know the answer to that! The daughter who stole money, lots of money, leaves without warning and does not let her mother now speak to the baby Must have been a big fight to have just got up and left. Those times she went home to get clothes, was her mother not there?
Where did she go? I thought Cindy said that she kept in contact daily with Casey? Could Casey have given the baby away because she didn't want her mother to have her? It reminds me of the Trenton Duckett case. The mother gave the boy away to keep him away from the father. He was never found.

Cindy was on vacay from 6/01-6/09, then they were back for 1 week, then Casey left and took Caylee.  Cindy felt she was the actual "mother," it seems.  I would think not seeing her for that long (6/16-7/03) seemed like a lifetime to her.  By 7/15 she was jonesing for a Caylee fix.

I believe in miracles!
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1892 on: August 08, 2008, 04:43:53 PM »

Quote from Cindy:  'Jealousy has taken her away. Jealousy from the one person that should be thankfull for all of the love and support given to her."

Could this be reflecting that Casey was jealous of Cindy's love for Caylee.  Casey is so manipulative, I could see her accusing Cindy of loving Caylee more that Casey.  I could also see Casey being mean enough to take the child away from Cindy to punish Cindy. 

Could Casey have been so mad at Cindy that she took it out on Caylee??

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1893 on: August 08, 2008, 04:44:33 PM »

Barelythere, I agree.  She sounds just like my mom when 1 of the evil sis-in-laws withholds the kids.  Grandparents fall in love too!
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1894 on: August 08, 2008, 04:44:43 PM »

Funny that Cindy made that post on July 3rd on her myspace BUT the there are no pages for July up until July 17th.  Deleted?  Oh I'm sure ..... I wonder what was on them

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #1895 on: August 08, 2008, 04:47:21 PM »

KLAAS...MESSAGE TO YOU AT BOTTOM OF POST...Des

portion of flyer from previous post....

If you would like to volunteer, you may:

Send us an email at jodyaparker@gmail.com , or
Just show up and ask for Dan Clark

Where:
Speed Park Motorsports
201 Fentress Blvd Daytona Beach

Driving Directions from Orlando (~50 miles):

·         Take I-4 East to Daytona

·         Exit on to North I-95 (towards Jacksonville) - Go 1.3 miles

·         Take exit 261 on to West International Speedway (US-92E) towards Daytona Beach/Airport - Go 1.5 miles

·         Turn left on to Fentress Blvd – Go 0.1 miles

·         Speed Park Motorsports is across the street from the Daytona International Speedway

Activities:
The Event is Open to the Public, There will be Several Raffles Including
a 50/50, Chances to Win Prizes on the High-Striker, Live Entertainment, Children's Fingerprinting By Kid Finders Network, Caylee's Mobile Billboard, Chance to get your Picture Taken with the "Hooter" Girls And More!

Also In Attendance Will be Caylee's Grandparents George and Cindy Anthony and Uncle Lee. All Donations Received will go to the Kid Finders Network to Aid in the Search For Caylee.

KLAAS....YEP I DID...

Got tons-o-info....names phone numbers all kinds of stuff.....should I send it to you before posting for you to *edit* it....BTW...Dan was very nice...and VERY informative...including current emails/today from Gamma to him...

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1896 on: August 08, 2008, 04:47:41 PM »

Hi everyone!!

So I am new to all this (forum) but have been following the case as well.

So when you listen to the 911 calls it's obvious that Cindy is pissed with Casey and wants to no where Caylee is. Then on the 3rd call Casey finally said she was missing the babysitter had her. Cindy is upset crying even Casey sounded like she had been crying. If the grandparents had anything to do with it I doubt they would have ever called the police right?? I mean nobody would have known Caylee was missing. After reading all the myspace comments it appeared that she loved her daughter I really just don't think she killed her them buried her??? Yeah she is a liar but to actually kill her daughter even if it was an accident then dig a grave and put your dead little girl in it and then go drinking I doubt it. I really think that Casey may have left Caylee with someone. I mean in the 3rd 911 call Cindy said she left her with Zanny like she knew who this person was. I think she has gotten all this attention (Casey) knows her daughter is fine and knows that she will not get in trouble because Caylee is fine. maybe she is with someone who can't read or speak English and doesn't even know that they are looking for her Everyone she has named in the case has been of Hispanic decent maybe the real father is hispanic and took the daughter to Mexico.maybe they are illegals and she doesn't wanna get them in trouble. I don't know it seems far fetched but I really don't think She killed her daughter and I really don't think that Cindy knows what has happened she is learning just like we are learning..

NANCY GRACE

Charges Filed Against Missing Toddler`s Mother

Aired August 5, 2008 - 20:00:00   ET

ANTHONY: Well, again, the people that have her -- the whole reason Casey is behind bars is because she`s protecting Caylee`s safety. And I cannot say that enough.

Unfortunately, you know, I can`t say things that`s going to jeopardize what we`re doing looking for this child. And I refuse to do so. And I`m not going to waste my time worrying about justifying pictures that you`re showing on your show every night that are two and three years old.

I do want to address.

GRACE: Well, what about the ones that are five days after Caylee went missing? The one I just showed.

ANTHONY: Well, one of the local reporters, Nancy -- one of the local reporters verified with a Fusion employee that that was taken on June 13th, which was prior to Caylee`s disappearance.

GRACE: Well, before you go any further.

ANTHONY: The reason I called.

GRACE: . the photographer that took those photos has given us the date of five days after Caylee went missing, which was the 15th. I know that you guys saw her on the morning of the 16th. And the others are taken by a fellow partier, who also states it`s five days later.

So that`s two sources supporting the date of the photos. But forget the photos. I want to.

ANTHONY: OK. Forget the photos. The reason I`m calling is.

GRACE: The search for Caylee.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1897 on: August 08, 2008, 04:47:48 PM »

Is the Trenton Duckett mom the one who shot herself at her parents?

Babyborg give her a can!  I didn't mean to sell you out while you were workin, sorry.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1898 on: August 08, 2008, 04:48:38 PM »

Here you go:

Thursday, July 03, 2008
my caylee is missing

I think, too, that there's been a lot of fights between Casey and Cindy.  But, what if "the" fight was between Casey and George?  George is the first one to crack in public.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1899 on: August 08, 2008, 04:51:42 PM »

You know Im the kind of person if I step on a bug I have to tell God Im sorry (im serious!!) so I cant even imagine this.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.