April 26, 2024, 04:20:03 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #2  (Read 491556 times)
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #1900 on: August 08, 2008, 04:53:43 PM »

Wow. We got new monkey's all over the place.

I know I'll forget someone if I try to do it individually so, To All The New Monkeys

Here's your first meal in your new cage

Mea Culpa to all the New Monkeys......I forget to welcome sometimes....mind farts on my part...

WELCOME TO ALL THE NEW MONKEYS!!!!....help yourself to the platter of banana bread under the tree....

Destiny

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1901 on: August 08, 2008, 05:04:43 PM »

Wow. We got new monkey's all over the place.

I know I'll forget someone if I try to do it individually so, To All The New Monkeys

Here's your first meal in your new cage

Mrskub, I think you need more bananas.

I would hate for you to get caught with your peels down!         

Hurry!  They are getting away.......................................................

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1902 on: August 08, 2008, 05:05:50 PM »

KLAAS...MESSAGE TO YOU AT BOTTOM OF POST...Des

portion of flyer from previous post....

If you would like to volunteer, you may:

Send us an email at jodyaparker@gmail.com , or
Just show up and ask for Dan Clark

If you have any questions, please call Dan at 386-589-3136

Where:
Speed Park Motorsports
201 Fentress Blvd Daytona Beach

Driving Directions from Orlando (~50 miles):

·         Take I-4 East to Daytona

·         Exit on to North I-95 (towards Jacksonville) - Go 1.3 miles

·         Take exit 261 on to West International Speedway (US-92E) towards Daytona Beach/Airport - Go 1.5 miles

·         Turn left on to Fentress Blvd – Go 0.1 miles

·         Speed Park Motorsports is across the street from the Daytona International Speedway

Activities:
The Event is Open to the Public, There will be Several Raffles Including
a 50/50, Chances to Win Prizes on the High-Striker, Live Entertainment, Children's Fingerprinting By Kid Finders Network, Caylee's Mobile Billboard, Chance to get your Picture Taken with the "Hooter" Girls And More!

Also In Attendance Will be Caylee's Grandparents George and Cindy Anthony and Uncle Lee. All Donations Received will go to the Kid Finders Network to Aid in the Search For Caylee.

KLAAS....YEP I DID...

Got tons-o-info....names phone numbers all kinds of stuff.....should I send it to you before posting for you to *edit* it....BTW...Dan was very nice...and VERY informative...including current emails/today from Gamma to him...

We should be careful what we post as far as email addresses and phone numbers go unless they are already published numbers on their myspace or helpfindCaylee site. 

I would go ahead and post what you found out WITHOUT the email addresses and phone numbers, OK?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1903 on: August 08, 2008, 05:06:16 PM »

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1904 on: August 08, 2008, 05:06:21 PM »

Quote from Cindy:  'Jealousy has taken her away. Jealousy from the one person that should be thankfull for all of the love and support given to her."

Could this be reflecting that Casey was jealous of Cindy's love for Caylee.  Casey is so manipulative, I could see her accusing Cindy of loving Caylee more that Casey.  I could also see Casey being mean enough to take the child away from Cindy to punish Cindy. 

Could Casey have been so mad at Cindy that she took it out on Caylee??

That's the way I understand it.

I believe in miracles!
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1905 on: August 08, 2008, 05:06:29 PM »

Tulsa News is reporting the dive team in Florida found 3 cars but no baby.  If there is no crawl space under the house, what about the attic??

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1906 on: August 08, 2008, 05:06:56 PM »

Thankyou Destiny!  This newly posting monkey has to go scrub her fur before hubby gets home.  Hope I can get back on 2nite to catch up on all ongoing theories.  Until than I will keep Caylee in my thoughts. Peace Out All!
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1907 on: August 08, 2008, 05:09:20 PM »

I have a hunch the locks went on the shed before vacation or shortly after.  Does Lee still live at home with parents?
Hi fatcatlurker - fabulous avatar!
Apparently Lee doesn't live at home with parents and I don't think it's know where he lives.

Can.........I'm working too, and sure didn't mean to miss you! Would you like an avatar? Do you want an actual can or would you like something different?
That would be wonderful CrazyBB!  Absolutely not a can!  I regret that unimaginative nic, but couldn't think of one when I joined my 1st forum.
However it does denote my country and a book I used to read to my son,
I think I can I think I can I KNOW I Can. etc.  too much info I know lol, sorry.  I like flowers - I like hearts - I like fuschia or purple.  But no hurry,
nice things are worth waiting for...so please take your time.  THANK YOU!
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1908 on: August 08, 2008, 05:10:58 PM »

Someone wrote this morning, a excerpt of a letter Cindy wrote on MY Space. I went back to page 50 and couldn't find it....can someone post it again? There was something in it about how her daughter betrayed her. It kind of made me think of another scenario of what might have happened to Caylee.

Here you go:

Thursday, July 03, 2008
my caylee is missing
Current mood: http://x.myspace.com/images/blog/moods/iBrads/sad.gif distraught

She came into my life unexspectedly, just as she has left me. This precious little angel from above gave me strength and unconditional love. Now she is gone and I don't know why. All I am guilty of is loving her and providing her a safe home. Jealousy has taken her away. Jealousy from the one person that should be thankfull for all of the love and support given to her. A mother's love is deep, however there are limits when one is betrayed by the one she loved and trusted the most. A daughter comes to her mother for support when she is pregnant, the mother says without hesitation it will be ok. And it was. But then the lies and betrayal began. First it seemed harmless, ah, love is blind. A mother will look for the good in her child and give them a chance to change. This mother gave chance after chance for her daughter to change, but instead more lies more betrayal. What does the mother get for giving her daughter all of these chances? A broken heart. The daughter who stole money, lots of money, leaves without warning and does not let her mother now speak to the baby that her mother raised, fed, clothed, sheltered, paid her medical bills, etc. Instead tells her friends that her mother is controlling her life and she needs her space. No money, no future. Where did she go? Who is now watching out for the little angel?

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...ndID=393867555

Until Cindy started protecting Casey again, I could absolutely relate to this post.  Although my daughter hasn't done the thngs Casey has, I would be just as vulnerable to emotional blackmail as Cindy was at this time.  Heartbreaking post.
My Caylee is missing is a strange title.  Why not "I'm missing my Caylee"
Did Cindy know on July 3rd that Caylee was actually missing?

That was one of my thoughts also.....I keep reading this over and over and it is just so weird and doesn't sit well with me. What I can figure is that Cindy treated Caylee as her own, and there were many fights between Casey and Cindy over this. Which I can understand. She came into my life unexpectedly, just as she has left meThis seems to me that she knew something back on July 3rd. Caylee left her unexpectedly???? But then the lies and betrayal began.What was she lying about way back? What was the betrayal? I would really like to know the answer to that! The daughter who stole money, lots of money, leaves without warning and does not let her mother now speak to the baby Must have been a big fight to have just got up and left. Those times she went home to get clothes, was her mother not there?
Where did she go? I thought Cindy said that she kept in contact daily with Casey? Could Casey have given the baby away because she didn't want her mother to have her? It reminds me of the Trenton Duckett case. The mother gave the boy away to keep him away from the father. He was never found.

I think, too, that there's been a lot of fights between Casey and Cindy.  But, what if "the" fight was between Casey and George?  George is the first one to crack in public.

Puzzler....I too think/feel the altercation was between Casy and George....got my reasons...but too strange to post here now....

Des

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1909 on: August 08, 2008, 05:11:16 PM »

Is the Trenton Duckett mom the one who shot herself at her parents?

Babyborg give her a can!  I didn't mean to sell you out while you were workin, sorry.

Here's a can!

I believe in miracles!
kippy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1910 on: August 08, 2008, 05:12:04 PM »

Wow, we chewed up almost 200 pages already!
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1911 on: August 08, 2008, 05:12:09 PM »

I think she will regret it too Cann.  and I think lots of money went up a nose, but that's my hunch based on Casey personally.

Hey fatcatlurker! Welcome to you and all the other new monkeys!!

I agree with this post!!!!

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1912 on: August 08, 2008, 05:13:21 PM »

Someone wrote this morning, a excerpt of a letter Cindy wrote on MY Space. I went back to page 50 and couldn't find it....can someone post it again? There was something in it about how her daughter betrayed her. It kind of made me think of another scenario of what might have happened to Caylee.

Here you go:

Thursday, July 03, 2008
my caylee is missing
Current mood: http://x.myspace.com/images/blog/moods/iBrads/sad.gif distraught

She came into my life unexspectedly, just as she has left me. This precious little angel from above gave me strength and unconditional love. Now she is gone and I don't know why. All I am guilty of is loving her and providing her a safe home. Jealousy has taken her away. Jealousy from the one person that should be thankfull for all of the love and support given to her. A mother's love is deep, however there are limits when one is betrayed by the one she loved and trusted the most. A daughter comes to her mother for support when she is pregnant, the mother says without hesitation it will be ok. And it was. But then the lies and betrayal began. First it seemed harmless, ah, love is blind. A mother will look for the good in her child and give them a chance to change. This mother gave chance after chance for her daughter to change, but instead more lies more betrayal. What does the mother get for giving her daughter all of these chances? A broken heart. The daughter who stole money, lots of money, leaves without warning and does not let her mother now speak to the baby that her mother raised, fed, clothed, sheltered, paid her medical bills, etc. Instead tells her friends that her mother is controlling her life and she needs her space. No money, no future. Where did she go? Who is now watching out for the little angel?

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...ndID=393867555

Until Cindy started protecting Casey again, I could absolutely relate to this post.  Although my daughter hasn't done the thngs Casey has, I would be just as vulnerable to emotional blackmail as Cindy was at this time.  Heartbreaking post.
My Caylee is missing is a strange title.  Why not "I'm missing my Caylee"
Did Cindy know on July 3rd that Caylee was actually missing?

That was one of my thoughts also.....I keep reading this over and over and it is just so weird and doesn't sit well with me. What I can figure is that Cindy treated Caylee as her own, and there were many fights between Casey and Cindy over this. Which I can understand. She came into my life unexpectedly, just as she has left meThis seems to me that she knew something back on July 3rd. Caylee left her unexpectedly???? But then the lies and betrayal began.What was she lying about way back? What was the betrayal? I would really like to know the answer to that! The daughter who stole money, lots of money, leaves without warning and does not let her mother now speak to the baby Must have been a big fight to have just got up and left. Those times she went home to get clothes, was her mother not there?
Where did she go? I thought Cindy said that she kept in contact daily with Casey? Could Casey have given the baby away because she didn't want her mother to have her? It reminds me of the Trenton Duckett case. The mother gave the boy away to keep him away from the father. He was never found.

I think, too, that there's been a lot of fights between Casey and Cindy.  But, what if "the" fight was between Casey and George?  George is the first one to crack in public.

I think that house was a virtual battleground!

I believe in miracles!
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1913 on: August 08, 2008, 05:13:36 PM »

KLAAS...MESSAGE TO YOU AT BOTTOM OF POST...Des

portion of flyer from previous post....

If you would like to volunteer, you may:

Send us an email at jodyaparker@gmail.com , or
Just show up and ask for Dan Clark

Where:
Speed Park Motorsports
201 Fentress Blvd Daytona Beach

Driving Directions from Orlando (~50 miles):

·         Take I-4 East to Daytona

·         Exit on to North I-95 (towards Jacksonville) - Go 1.3 miles

·         Take exit 261 on to West International Speedway (US-92E) towards Daytona Beach/Airport - Go 1.5 miles

·         Turn left on to Fentress Blvd – Go 0.1 miles

·         Speed Park Motorsports is across the street from the Daytona International Speedway

Activities:
The Event is Open to the Public, There will be Several Raffles Including
a 50/50, Chances to Win Prizes on the High-Striker, Live Entertainment, Children's Fingerprinting By Kid Finders Network, Caylee's Mobile Billboard, Chance to get your Picture Taken with the "Hooter" Girls And More!

Also In Attendance Will be Caylee's Grandparents George and Cindy Anthony and Uncle Lee. All Donations Received will go to the Kid Finders Network to Aid in the Search For Caylee.

KLAAS....YEP I DID...

Got tons-o-info....names phone numbers all kinds of stuff.....should I send it to you before posting for you to *edit* it....BTW...Dan was very nice...and VERY informative...including current emails/today from Gamma to him...

We should be careful what we post as far as email addresses and phone numbers go unless they are already published numbers on their myspace or helpfindCaylee site. 

I would go ahead and post what you found out WITHOUT the email addresses and phone numbers, OK?

Klaas...I can't edit worth shit...will send it in banana basket to you first...will take a bit of time...I took a ton of notes while on phone...do you mind? TIA

Des

sleddogs
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1914 on: August 08, 2008, 05:14:53 PM »

Babyborg give her a can!  I didn't mean to sell you out while you were workin, sorry.

Here's a can!

Bite my *** ? 

Who said Siberian Huskies are too big to be lap dogs?

If ya ain't the lead sleddog, the scenery never changes.
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1915 on: August 08, 2008, 05:14:57 PM »

Sorry Klaas .... if I did something wrong....I copied the post right from Cindy Anthony's myspace post.  I would have no personal knowledge of anyone's info.

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1916 on: August 08, 2008, 05:16:03 PM »

I have a hunch the locks went on the shed before vacation or shortly after.  Does Lee still live at home with parents?
Hi fatcatlurker - fabulous avatar!
Apparently Lee doesn't live at home with parents and I don't think it's know where he lives.

Can.........I'm working too, and sure didn't mean to miss you! Would you like an avatar? Do you want an actual can or would you like something different?
That would be wonderful CrazyBB!  Absolutely not a can!  I regret that unimaginative nic, but couldn't think of one when I joined my 1st forum.
However it does denote my country and a book I used to read to my son,
I think I can I think I can I KNOW I Can. etc.  too much info I know lol, sorry.  I like flowers - I like hearts - I like fuschia or purple.  But no hurry,
nice things are worth waiting for...so please take your time.  THANK YOU!

Phone call delay, sorry...............OK, I'll be right back. Let me see what I can find! 
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1917 on: August 08, 2008, 05:16:31 PM »

Oh Bearly, you are so funny!!! 

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1918 on: August 08, 2008, 05:18:59 PM »

Here's a can!

too funny!  Thanks Bearly, but no thanks
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1919 on: August 08, 2008, 05:20:35 PM »

Sorry Klaas .... if I did something wrong....I copied the post right from Cindy Anthony's myspace post.  I would have no personal knowledge of anyone's info.

Invision - you didn't do anything wrong.  Destiny has made a phone call to them in Florida.  She has contact information that may not be published and I see no reason for us to publish it. 

Copying something from one of their myspace sites and pasting it here is fine.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.