March 28, 2024, 06:54:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #2  (Read 489225 times)
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #220 on: August 05, 2008, 10:48:46 AM »

Mornin ya'll

Thinkin here ..... LE released "just enuff" info on finding DNA of Caylee in Casey's car this morn cuz this is the day Cindy is goin to visit Casey in jail.  Knowin Cindy is "unstable" might freak and panic telling Casey that LE has DNA and she better start talking.

Interesting to me they released this when Cindy is visiting .... not last week when George went.  IMO cuz George is more composed and having been past LE, could tell Casey "don't panic" ..... I do believe they had preliminary DNA results early in the game and could have confirmed this sooner

Hi Invasion!

I think George is holding onto his last thread of sanity.  I think Cindy might have been put on something sedating.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #221 on: August 05, 2008, 10:48:59 AM »

just guess here -

I would imagine that Baez tried one last time yesterday to get some type of immunity deal for Casey... then promptly denied it. Let's face it - this attorney has been around the block and is a lying as much as his client.

I'm not sure he's a good defense attorney because I don't know anything about him or the cases he's won or lost - but he's not new to defending scum bags. We have a guy here in town named Robert Ecker, and when he's the defense attorney, we know the client is as guilty as sin and has only just been caught for the latest in a long line of crimes. Ecker represents the worst of the worst... this Mr. Baez strikes me as the Florida chapter president of the same fraternity.

When the Captain is talking about DNA found in the car / trunk, I don't get the impression he's talking about DNA or sweat on a child seat, and Baez knows that. That's why he tried one more time to get an immunity deal for Casey. Thank goodness no one is biting and it seems like just a matter of time until Casey hears what the LE knows about her and Caylee.

When you have actual evidence - plea bargains and immunity deals go out the window.

As I said a few days ago - the LE might do something along the line such as removing a first degree murder charge for info that reveals THE EXACT LOCATION OF CAYLEE, but can not involve anymore shenanigans.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #222 on: August 05, 2008, 10:53:39 AM »

In all of the missing person cases I have followed , I don't ever recall hearing a family member make a statement such as this ......
Usually family members are crying and begging for help, not rudely demanding....

Hi Cubbee!

I think Grandma is trying to shout over the voices in her head telling her to face it that her Granddaughter is dead and Casey has known why and how since the beginning.

I believe in miracles!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #223 on: August 05, 2008, 10:55:47 AM »

You guys are doing a great job here!  I have been popping in and out reading and appreciate all the information.  This case just breaks my heart.  Such a precious treasure that this family was given, what they have done....just makes me sick!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Redrose
Scared Monkey

« Reply #224 on: August 05, 2008, 11:00:08 AM »

Hi All!
I am so glad to be here!  You are such a special group.
I have been following this case and I have a feeling that Caylee’s father is someone from Universal or Kodak. I think this person is probably involved in all of this. I think this because the only true statement Casey probably ever made was to Lee when she said she was at Universal not for work or fun.  This has stuck in my mind as well as Cindy saying Casey didn’t graduate high school, but got a job as a photographer with Kodak, working at Universal.  Who would give a person with Casey’s “qualifications” that job unless he was sleeping with her?
http://www.wesh.com/news/16947154/detail.html

I think Lee know’s this is the father and that’s why he understood what she meant by that statement.  It’s probably who he was referring to when he asked if the people he contacted could still be trusted.

If he is married, he would insist on keeping his name off the birth certificate and probably gave Casey money until the baby died.

Whoever he is, I believe he advised Casey on how to cover this up and/or had someone help her dispose of the body. 

I’m hoping someone here can add to this, or tell me why it’s not so, so I can get some rest!
Thanks,
Dee

crazybabyborg
« Reply #225 on: August 05, 2008, 11:14:20 AM »

Hi All!
I have been following this case and I have a feeling that Caylee’s father is someone from Universal or Kodak. I think this person is probably involved in all of this. I think this because the only true statement Casey probably ever made was to Lee when she said she was at Universal not for work or fun.  This has stuck in my mind as well as Cindy saying Casey didn’t graduate high school, but got a job as a photographer with Kodak, working at Universal.  Who would give a person with Casey’s “qualifications” that job unless he was sleeping with her?

I think Lee know’s this is the father and that’s why he understood what she meant by that statement.  It’s probably who he was referring to when he asked if the people he contacted could still be trusted.

If he is married, he would insist on keeping his name off the birth certificate and probably gave Casey money until the baby died.

Whoever he is, I believe he advised Casey on how to cover this up and/or had someone help her dispose of the body. 

I’m hoping someone here can add to this, or tell me why it’s not so, so I can get some rest!
Thanks,
Dee

Welcome Redrose!!  Glad you're here!

Wow, that's an interesting and well thought out theory you have there! It makes a lot of sense to me!!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #226 on: August 05, 2008, 11:19:40 AM »

Hi All!

Thanks,
Dee

Welcome Dee!

That is good thinking, maybe he is married and that is why she did not put his name on the birth certificate.  It could also explain money she cannot account for.

Welcome to the cage!

I believe in miracles!
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #227 on: August 05, 2008, 11:20:33 AM »

Interesting.  There is something strange when Cindy said that Caylee's father was dead and she had read the obit but didn't remember the father's name.  Is there anyone in the world who would forget a thing like that?  Is there anyone in the world who would believe a thing like that? I personally doubt that he is dead and I think the truth of it will come out. And when it does, I think it will be shocking.

Did I hear correctly on NG last night that Caylee will be at her birthday party on Saturday?  What kind of a nutty thing is that?  Maybe in spirit.  How can these people say things like that.  They are getting on my last nerve.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #228 on: August 05, 2008, 11:20:43 AM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-bk-casey-anthony-080508,0,1120022.story

Where is Caylee Marie?
Family of missing Caylee Marie Anthony seeking personal assistants
Bianca Prieto

Sentinel Staff Writer

9:51 AM EDT, August 5, 2008

Casey Anthony's family is asking the public again for help -- but this time to volunteer as personal assistants to the family.

The two un-paid positions, one person to help Lee Anthony and another to assist George Anthony, are being advertised by the family via their MySpace pages.

Volunteers must be available 24-hours a day, seven days a week and in some cases must be willing to travel.

George Anthony wants his personal assistant to coordinate volunteer efforts, which means checking emails, distributing fliers locally and nationally, and scheduling volunteers.

Lee Anthony's assistant is needed to travel within Orlando and possibly out of state, the ad states. Running errands, scheduling meetings, updating Web pages and answering emails are part of the job.

Both must have a valid driver's license, reliable transportation and work with "little or no supervision."

"This is a jack-of-all-trades position that may be cross utilized in all aspects of the search for Caylee as well as any personal need of the Anthony family, as directed by Lee Anthony," according to the ad.

Casey Anthony's 2-year-old daughter, Caylee Marie Anthony, was reported missing July 15, a month after she was last seen alive. Casey Anthony was arrested on July 16 for child neglect, filing a false official statement and obstructing a criminal investigation. She allegedly told Orange County Sheriff's detectives a string of lies about her daughter's disappearance.

She remains in the Orange County Jail, held on more than $500,000 bond.

The family is also seeking volunteers to staff their tent at Publix on Chickasaw Trail near Lake Underhill Road to hand out fliers and materials.

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #229 on: August 05, 2008, 11:22:37 AM »

Interesting.  There is something strange when Cindy said that Caylee's father was dead and she had read the obit but didn't remember the father's name.  Is there anyone in the world who would forget a thing like that?  Is there anyone in the world who would believe a thing like that? I personally doubt that he is dead and I think the truth of it will come out. And when it does, I think it will be shocking.

Did I hear correctly on NG last night that Caylee will be at her birthday party on Saturday?  What kind of a nutty thing is that?  Maybe in spirit.  How can these people say things like that.  They are getting on my last nerve.

I don't know about anyone else, but I sure would remember that my grandchild was the daughter of Jesus.  That is not a name you forget easily, imo.

I believe in miracles!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #230 on: August 05, 2008, 11:24:27 AM »

Hi All!

Thanks,
Dee

Welcome Redrose!  Thought provoking post, I'll have to think about this.  Very possible theory IMO.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #231 on: August 05, 2008, 11:28:51 AM »

Welcome gift for Redrose:

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/originals/redrose.gif

Not required, but you can use it for an avatar (picture) if you'd like.
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #232 on: August 05, 2008, 11:36:05 AM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-bk-casey-anthony-080508,0,1120022.story

Where is Caylee Marie?
Family of missing Caylee Marie Anthony seeking personal assistants
Bianca Prieto

Sentinel Staff Writer

9:51 AM EDT, August 5, 2008

Casey Anthony's family is asking the public again for help -- but this time to volunteer as personal assistants to the family.

The two un-paid positions, one person to help Lee Anthony and another to assist George Anthony, are being advertised by the family via their MySpace pages.

Volunteers must be available 24-hours a day, seven days a week and in some cases must be willing to travel.

George Anthony wants his personal assistant to coordinate volunteer efforts, which means checking emails, distributing fliers locally and nationally, and scheduling volunteers.

Lee Anthony's assistant is needed to travel within Orlando and possibly out of state, the ad states. Running errands, scheduling meetings, updating Web pages and answering emails are part of the job.

Both must have a valid driver's license, reliable transportation and work with "little or no supervision."

"This is a jack-of-all-trades position that may be cross utilized in all aspects of the search for Caylee as well as any personal need of the Anthony family, as directed by Lee Anthony," according to the ad.

Casey Anthony's 2-year-old daughter, Caylee Marie Anthony, was reported missing July 15, a month after she was last seen alive. Casey Anthony was arrested on July 16 for child neglect, filing a false official statement and obstructing a criminal investigation. She allegedly told Orange County Sheriff's detectives a string of lies about her daughter's disappearance.

She remains in the Orange County Jail, held on more than $500,000 bond.

The family is also seeking volunteers to staff their tent at Publix on Chickasaw Trail near Lake Underhill Road to hand out fliers and materials.

Everytime I read about these "positions" it just chaps my a$$!!!  The gall of some people.

RE:  The DNA that has been found....I am sure it is not "common" DNA - like what may be found on a carseat or toy.  That is what Baez would like for people to believe. 

Like others have said, we may have to wait and see, but when Casey is charged, we will know.  I believe it will be soon.  What is telling to me is the fact that as far as we know, there are no searches going on.

Welcome to our new monkeys!!!! Yay!   Great to see new monkey faces!

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
crazybabyborg
« Reply #233 on: August 05, 2008, 11:48:40 AM »

Full of Nuts, babybear, Full of it!

I didn't mean to slight you, and certainly want to welcome you too, to SM! I can't decide, but here's a little gift for you to choose, only if you'd like a picture. 

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/originals/bbr2.gif

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/originals/bbr1.gif
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #234 on: August 05, 2008, 11:55:08 AM »

welcome REDROSE
Good to have ya on board!!!

salut salut salut salut salut salut salut salut salut salut salut salut salut salut salut salut salut salut salut salut salut salut salut salut salut salut salut salut

+++

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #235 on: August 05, 2008, 11:57:50 AM »

Thanks for the welcome--I'd love to use one of the bears and I tried to copy and paste but I guess that's not how you do it.  I'm practically illiterate about this.
It is very sweet of you.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #236 on: August 05, 2008, 11:58:39 AM »

Carpe was totally right - those people don't want volunteers - THEY WANT SERVANTS.

ok, lemme get this all broken dawh!

I GET to use my car, my gas, my computer, my time, take ORDERS from George and Lee and I get to hang around two of the four liars in this case????

PASS

+++

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #237 on: August 05, 2008, 11:59:37 AM »

Could Caylee have died as a result of inhalation of gasoline vapors? I'm a nurse but this is beyond my scope of knowledge.
Casey backed her car into the garage, stole gas from the shed. Did she put the gas in the car while car backed into garage?
Did she have the cans in the car or trunk?
In the high heat, the vapors from the gas could over-power a child pretty quickly. It affects the central nervous system first.

Anyone have any thoughts??
I have a doctor appt. at 1, so I'll be back after that.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #238 on: August 05, 2008, 12:00:45 PM »

WELCOME TO YOU TOO BAMBINO BEAR

+++

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #239 on: August 05, 2008, 12:02:37 PM »

I'm wondering if Casey had Caylee in the trunk of her car for whatever reason (punishment, babysitting), opened the trunk, found her daughter dead.  Panicked, ran from the car (she left her purse, pizza (frozen pizza?), and laundry detergent in the car-- weird things not to take out of your car).   

Casey knew she had to get rid on the body, but was afraid to go back to the car for fear of it being watched.   Called Jesse and he took care of the body.  Jesse had such a guilty conscience, he left the police department.  He could no longer serve on the force because it continually reminded him of Caylee.

If Caylee was locked in the trunk and was crying, it would have raised her body temperature even more and quicker, it would have also taken more oxygen.  If, in addition, there were gas cans in there, she inhaled those vapors.

It could have happened that Caylee was upset with her Mom for going to Grandma's house (for the gas?) and did not want to leave with Casey.  Her mom was not there (vacation).  Casey was mad because again, Caylee wanted Grandma.  She then stuffed her in the trunk with the gas and drove off.

Some cars you can get into the trunk from the back seat.
I have seen them ,was her car one of them?
 Maybe Caylee was asleep on the back seat then woke up and tried to get out of the car because no one was around.
Then got into the trunk.
I just can't believe Casey would do this.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.