March 29, 2024, 09:13:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #2  (Read 489288 times)
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #240 on: August 05, 2008, 12:03:14 PM »

Carpe was totally right - those people don't want volunteers - THEY WANT SERVANTS.

ok, lemme get this all broken dawh!

I GET to use my car, my gas, my computer, my time, take ORDERS from George and Lee and I get to hang around two of the four liars in this case????

PASS

OOOOO MMMM GAWD

What was I thinkin'

This "position" is perfecto for Medley!!!! 

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #241 on: August 05, 2008, 12:05:55 PM »

To all our new monkeys! It's always great to have some fresh thoughts and ideas.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #242 on: August 05, 2008, 12:06:46 PM »

Carpe was totally right - those people don't want volunteers - THEY WANT SERVANTS.

I GET to use my car, my gas, my computer, my time, take ORDERS from George and Lee and I get to hang around two of the four liars in this case????

PASS

OOOOO MMMM GAWD

What was I thinkin'

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
Redrose
Scared Monkey

« Reply #243 on: August 05, 2008, 12:08:04 PM »

Thank you for the beautiful rose, and the welcomes from all! It's so good to finally be able to post!
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #244 on: August 05, 2008, 12:10:00 PM »

These people are some of the most bizarre I have seen.  Personal Assistants?  This ain't Hollywood - get over yourself!  Bunch O' Freaks!

How can someone justify the lies Casey has told to investigators?  There is no SANE way to explain her reasoning.   

She has lied KNOWING they will find out the truth.  WHY would someone do that?  I say she is trying to cover her ass, in the only way she has ever known how. 

They aught to hook Casey up to a Lie Detector.....Then again she'd probably blow the damn machine up.

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #245 on: August 05, 2008, 12:11:52 PM »

Could Caylee have died as a result of inhalation of gasoline vapors? I'm a nurse but this is beyond my scope of knowledge.
Casey backed her car into the garage, stole gas from the shed. Did she put the gas in the car while car backed into garage?
Did she have the cans in the car or trunk?
In the high heat, the vapors from the gas could over-power a child pretty quickly. It affects the central nervous system first.

Anyone have any thoughts??
I have a doctor appt. at 1, so I'll be back after that.

Seeme, I'm an RN too, for18 years. I also worked through a funeral home for 15 years, making removals for our county Medical Examiner.

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #246 on: August 05, 2008, 12:11:53 PM »

New Posters

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
crazybabyborg
« Reply #247 on: August 05, 2008, 12:11:54 PM »

Thanks for the welcome--I'd love to use one of the bears and I tried to copy and paste but I guess that's not how you do it.  I'm practically illiterate about this.
It is very sweet of you.

KLAAS? Can you help babybear? (She'll fix you right up! She's the only one that holds that particular magic!) But she'll need to know which you want. 
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #248 on: August 05, 2008, 12:12:17 PM »

Hi All!
I am so glad to be here!  You are such a special group.
I have been following this case and I have a feeling that Caylee’s father is someone from Universal or Kodak. I think this person is probably involved in all of this. I think this because the only true statement Casey probably ever made was to Lee when she said she was at Universal not for work or fun.  This has stuck in my mind as well as Cindy saying Casey didn’t graduate high school, but got a job as a photographer with Kodak, working at Universal.  Who would give a person with Casey’s “qualifications” that job unless he was sleeping with her?
http://www.wesh.com/news/16947154/detail.html

I think Lee know’s this is the father and that’s why he understood what she meant by that statement.  It’s probably who he was referring to when he asked if the people he contacted could still be trusted.

If he is married, he would insist on keeping his name off the birth certificate and probably gave Casey money until the baby died.

Whoever he is, I believe he advised Casey on how to cover this up and/or had someone help her dispose of the body. 

I’m hoping someone here can add to this, or tell me why it’s not so, so I can get some rest!
Thanks,
Dee

Hey RedRose
HHuuummmm ..... very interesting concept!  I'll by it!

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #249 on: August 05, 2008, 12:14:56 PM »

Hi Kimmy, Casey won't take a polygraph.... at least not one that focuses on her guilty or what she knows. Baez indicates that she will take one (he's lying here again) that do NOT focus on Casey...

so, where the heck is the investigation supposed to focus?

Jamie Skeeters would have blown her "tight ass" outta the water.

I am all for polygraphs that can eliminate a suspect so the police and venture into other areas - in my opinion, Casey placed herself right smack dab in the cross hairs due to her own actions.

+++

invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #250 on: August 05, 2008, 12:15:00 PM »

I'll by buy that!  duh!

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #251 on: August 05, 2008, 12:19:01 PM »

Hi Kimmy, Casey won't take a polygraph.... at least not one that focuses on her guilty or what she knows. Baez indicates that she will take one (he's lying here again) that do NOT focus on Casey...

so, where the heck is the investigation supposed to focus?

Jamie Skeeters would have blown her "tight ass" outta the water.

I am all for polygraphs that can eliminate a suspect so the police and venture into other areas - in my opinion, Casey placed herself right smack dab in the cross hairs due to her own actions.

Hey Rob ..... I would also love to see George, Cindy and Lee take a lie detector test as well.  IF the had NOTHING to hide the should JUMP at the chance to CLEAR their names to get LE's attention off of them and focus solely on the real perp.  BUT .... me thinks they know more then they are admitting to!

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #252 on: August 05, 2008, 12:19:13 PM »

Could Caylee have died as a result of inhalation of gasoline vapors? I'm a nurse but this is beyond my scope of knowledge.
Casey backed her car into the garage, stole gas from the shed. Did she put the gas in the car while car backed into garage?
Did she have the cans in the car or trunk?
In the high heat, the vapors from the gas could over-power a child pretty quickly. It affects the central nervous system first.

Anyone have any thoughts??
I have a doctor appt. at 1, so I'll be back after that.

Seeme, I'm an RN too, for18 years. I also worked through a funeral home for 15 years, making removals for our county Medical Examiner.

Hi mrskub!
Rehab nurse 4 yrs. Operating Room nurse 20+ years.
Your med examiner work I bet was interesting.
This case is driving me bonkers! lol
Have a great day. I'll be back in a few hours.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #253 on: August 05, 2008, 12:20:59 PM »

Hey Rob ..... I would also love to see George, Cindy and Lee take a lie detector test as well.  IF the had NOTHING to hide the should JUMP at the chance to CLEAR their names to get LE's attention off of them and focus solely on the real perp.  BUT .... me thinks they know more then they are admitting to!

well said!!!

and

don't worry about the typos - we all understand what you are trying to say.

I tried once to go a whole day with no typos...I won't try that again!!! 

+++

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #254 on: August 05, 2008, 12:22:47 PM »

PASS

OOOOO MMMM GAWD

What was I thinkin'

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #255 on: August 05, 2008, 12:23:05 PM »

PASS

OOOOO MMMM GAWD

What was I thinkin'

ROFLMAO
crazybabyborg
« Reply #256 on: August 05, 2008, 12:23:56 PM »

If Caylee were alive in the trunk with gas cans, couldn't the fumes kill her?
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #257 on: August 05, 2008, 12:24:15 PM »

well said!!!

and

don't worry about the typos - we all understand what you are trying to say.

I tried once to go a whole day with no typos...I won't try that again!!! 

I'm sure that blows our chances at getting "hired" as an Anthony personal assistant!      Oh well ..... I'm sure we could solicit gift cards for them!  No spelling required there! 

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #258 on: August 05, 2008, 12:28:02 PM »

These people are some of the most bizarre I have seen.  Personal Assistants?  This ain't Hollywood - get over yourself!  Bunch O' Freaks!

How can someone justify the lies Casey has told to investigators?  There is no SANE way to explain her reasoning.   

She has lied KNOWING they will find out the truth.  WHY would someone do that?  I say she is trying to cover her ass, in the only way she has ever known how. 

They aught to hook Casey up to a Lie Detector.....Then again she'd probably blow the damn machine up.
Welcome to all of the new Monkey's!
Good to have you all here.

I've been thinking about the people who DO support the Anthony's.I wonder if they doubt Casey at all or are they just not thinking clearly and blindly following what the Anthony's are telling them?Are they being told that Casey fears the mafia or whoever and that is why she is staying mum about Caylee.....it just makes no sense to me.Casey in no way seems terrified while in jail,shoot,she doesn't even seem remorseful about the whole thing.
Now when I look at the parent's in this case I have major flashbacks of the van der sloot parent's and the peterson parent's.
Another case of parent's in deniel about thier own child and continuing to raise little monsters.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #259 on: August 05, 2008, 12:38:45 PM »

Gotti indicted on racketeering, murder conspiracy charges

MAYBE HE'S DA BABY DADDY!!!!

OMGosh!  The Mafia WAS involved ..... Casey was right all along! ..... Now that Gotti's in jail .... she can feel safe and start talking!  WHERE'S YOUR BABY???????

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.