April 19, 2024, 10:19:57 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #2  (Read 490963 times)
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #300 on: August 05, 2008, 01:24:30 PM »

So Cindy should be visiting right now with Casey? Would like to be a fly on that wall Shocked

Lee is scheduled for a 1 pm Thursday visit. Guess that might be postponed.

>>>>::::...shrugs shoulders...::::<<<<<

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Jennifer34
Scared Monkey

« Reply #301 on: August 05, 2008, 01:25:22 PM »

Local Orlando ABC Channel just showed a video of Casey's father, George Anthony, carrying out bags of stuffed animals for the trash people to pick up

Where is that video?  I cant find it on the local abc orlando website.

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #302 on: August 05, 2008, 01:25:56 PM »

So Cindy should be visiting right now with Casey? Would like to be a fly on that wall Shocked

BB,

I think Phil Keating just announced that meeting did not happen.

The visit window has expired. She was a no show.

OMG really? what is up with that? Cindy knows ...she is not gonna play the game.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #303 on: August 05, 2008, 01:28:58 PM »

Welcome gift for Redrose:

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/originals/redrose.gif

Not required, but you can use it for an avatar (picture) if you'd like.

Wow!  That is stunning, CBB!!!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #304 on: August 05, 2008, 01:29:03 PM »

Helicopter circling where car was abandoned

Casey said she was "close" ....no thought printing needed.

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #305 on: August 05, 2008, 01:29:30 PM »

it's hard for me to believe that George is throwing out his missing grand-daughter's stuffed animals....

that would have to be the most heartless and cruel thing I can imagine so far - of course outside of what I believe Casey herself has done.

if that is true - it would be off the charts in terms of all the cases I have followed, and that's literally hundreds.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #306 on: August 05, 2008, 01:30:47 PM »

Local Orlando ABC Channel just showed a video of Casey's father, George Anthony, carrying out bags of stuffed animals for the trash people to pick up

Where is that video?  I cant find it on the local abc orlando website.

http://www.wftv.com/video/17099753/index.html

The poster on the other forum was the one who posted the info I gave you. Not sure how they know stuffed animals were in there. I'll try to find out.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #307 on: August 05, 2008, 01:32:56 PM »

Local Orlando ABC Channel just showed a video of Casey's father, George Anthony, carrying out bags of stuffed animals for the trash people to pick up ! Why would he be throwing out Caylee's stuffed animals unless he now knows something???
..and why would the stuffed animals be visible for all to see.  They must
know there is a possibility their every move is being watched?
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #308 on: August 05, 2008, 01:33:49 PM »

it's hard for me to believe that George is throwing out his missing grand-daughter's stuffed animals....

that would have to be the most heartless and cruel thing I can imagine so far - of course outside of what I believe Casey herself has done.

if that is true - it would be off the charts in terms of all the cases I have followed, and that's literally hundreds.

He knows Caylee is dead. He knows she is not coming back. Bet he won't throw out a thing of Casey's. It is just a matter of time.

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #309 on: August 05, 2008, 01:35:41 PM »

I would think LE would want to watch every single bag of garbage that gets thrown out from the Anthony house.

mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #310 on: August 05, 2008, 01:35:47 PM »

This is a follow up post on that forum (WS) to the question of how she knew it was stuffed animals. The video only shows him carrying out black bags. Supposedly, the cameraman or reporter stated that.

I can't confirm because I couldn't actually see the stuffed animals, but the person running the camera for WFTV was within 3 or so feet from Grandpa with the reporter standing right beside him. As much as I hate to assume anything, I would guess that the reported asked him what was in the bags. They were the dark, lawn type of trash bag that you would use to put big or heavy stuff in, not the normal white kitchen garbage bag.

Maybe the reporter will get gutzy and actually go over and open the bag and take a peek before the trashman has a chance to pick it up..

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #311 on: August 05, 2008, 01:36:52 PM »

I would think LE would want to watch every single bag of garbage that gets thrown out from the Anthony house.

I agree BB. Plus, what if someone got their hands on them. They would wind up on eBay!! Don't they use the plastic garbage totes in Florida?

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #312 on: August 05, 2008, 01:37:19 PM »

Not sure if this has already been posted (was busy with company for a while)

http://www.wftv.com/news/17099420/detail.html

Cindy Anthony Cancels Scheduled Visitation With Casey In Jail

POSTED: 12:02 pm EDT August 5, 2008
UPDATED: 1:32 pm EDT August 5, 2008

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Casey Anthony's mother was scheduled to visit with her daughter behind bars Tuesday afternoon, but the meeting was cancelled. Investigators believe Casey holds the key to finding her 2-year-old daughter Caylee, who was reported missing 21 days ago.

(snipped)
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #313 on: August 05, 2008, 01:41:07 PM »

The Anthony's Personal Assistant MY SPACE ad

http://www.wftv.com/video/17099753/index.html

Kermit the Frog reporting.

This is the video here that shows jug head throwing stuff away.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #314 on: August 05, 2008, 01:43:25 PM »

Got a little more on this:

From WS poster
Those were the words of the News person on the air.. George was throwing away stuffed animals !!! It was NOT from the remote report at the GP's home...

If this is a rumor, the person that started this is pretty sick. I find this nauseating.

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #315 on: August 05, 2008, 01:48:16 PM »

Fox News 1p update

Phil Keating reporting

caylee marie anthony case update

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2p8UfWhdtmE

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #316 on: August 05, 2008, 01:48:36 PM »

From WS poster
Those were the words of the News person on the air.. George was throwing away stuffed animals !!! It was NOT from the remote report at the GP's home...

If this is a rumor, the person that started this is pretty sick. I find this nauseating.
I didn't see or hear the reporter mention anything about the garbage George was throwing out.Did this person post a link to the reporter who said George was throwing away stuffed animals?

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
kippy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #317 on: August 05, 2008, 01:51:03 PM »

Coming up on FOX

Possible new damning evidence against the mother, regarding the "letter" she was to have written. 
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #318 on: August 05, 2008, 01:59:38 PM »

From WS poster

I didn't see or hear the reporter mention anything about the garbage George was throwing out.Did this person post a link to the reporter who said George was throwing away stuffed animals?

No. Just said it was on air reporter.

mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #319 on: August 05, 2008, 02:02:33 PM »

Cindy Anthony Cancels Scheduled Visitation With Casey In Jail

Cindy wouldn't tell Eyewitness News why the visitation was cancelled, but said her daughter Casey knows why. Still, it wasn't expected they would talk about details of the case, after her attorney suggested caution during the recorded meetings.

"I have expressed to my client, and clearly laid out, that every communication she has with her family could be used against her," attorney Jose Baez told Eyewitness News.

Casey Anthony's attorney said that in response to questions about Casey's recent conversations with her family inside the jail. He went on to say he's advised Casey to write down her thoughts for them to discuss.

"This is basically the generalities of what she's asked me to convey. There is no letter," Baez said about an alleged coded letter she was writing.

Baez's office continues to say there is no immunity offer for Casey. Channel 9's Kathi Belich was first to report the discussion of immunity. Monday, an Eyewitness News source said a letter was sent by the State Attorney's Office to Baez with an offer of partial immunity. Baez admitted there was, at the very least, a discussion about it.

"We talked about it, but there was no formal letter. Anything further, I'm not going to comment on," Baez said.

Casey Anthony has been in jail for 20 days. After 33 days, they have to release her if they haven't formally charged her. The State Attorney's Office may file those charges as early as Tuesday afternoon.

GRANDPARENTS MEET WITH INVESTIGATORS AGAIN

Also on Monday, Anthony's parents, George and Cindy Anthony, met with sheriff's investigators. Monday's meeting was a continuation Friday's meeting that was cut short by a fundraiser for Caylee. The Anthonys met with investigators for nearly three hours and left the sheriff's office around 12:30pm. The Anthony’s praised sheriff’s investigators for their work in the case.

"They're working as hard as they can to find Caylee and that's their goal. We have to find Caylee," Cindy Anthony said.

Cindy Anthony has a scheduled visit with Casey at 1pm Tuesday.

A sheriff's office spokesman would also not elaborate on the specifics of the meeting but said detectives would follow up on any information they may have gotten. The sheriff's office did confirm that the FBI lab was helping analyze evidence in the case.

"No effort will be spared to exhaust any investigative method or technique," said spokesman Angelo Nieves. "It's extremely important we find Caylee."

Baez, the attorney for the mother of the missing toddler said he was going to appeal Casey Anthony's $500,000 bond to the Florida Supreme Court, but no appeal has been filed. Baez's office says attorney Michael Walsh is researching it. Casey Anthony has been held in the Orange County jail on charges of child endangerment and obstructing the investigation. She reported her child missing nearly three weeks ago and told investigators she had left the girl with a babysitter. Detectives suspect that babysitter doesn't exist.

Meanwhile, the State Attorney's Office has a little more than a week-and-a-half to decide if it's going to file any charges against Casey. Her father hinted Sunday she won't get away scot-free.

"She has to pay for some of the stuff that she put herself through and put her daughter through," George Anthony said.

Investigators expect to have results this week on crucial DNA evidence taken from Casey Anthony's car. Investigators said they found stain in the trunk of Casey Anthony's car, hair samples and a bad smell coming from the trunk. Police question if the stain is biological or not. That question is expected to be answered when the DNA test results from the stain come back this week. Sheriff's officials said they did not plan to release those results, however.

Eyewitness News asked Caylee's grandfather George Anthony what he expected the results to be.

"They are going to be what they are going to be. I have no control over it. I don't know what they are. I don't believe they are going to find anything," George Anthony said.

Eyewitness News has also learned that if the case becomes a homicide, which prosecutors have said is very possible, they could still go ahead with the case even if Caylee is never found, dead or alive.

"It would be proving motive, means, opportunity, the person who was last seen with or having the last knowledge of the person who has disappeared," said Bill Sheaffer, a well-known defense attorney.

In a case involving a child, Sheaffer said prosecutors would have a stronger case if evidence of a death could rule out other possibilities.

"Such as the child was abducted or the child wandered off," said Sheaffer.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17099420/detail.html

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.