April 23, 2024, 08:01:14 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #2  (Read 491393 times)
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #380 on: August 05, 2008, 03:59:42 PM »

Ding Dong Lee just said that "the father" didn't even know about Caylee ..... didn't he supposively die in a car accident on his way to Caylees birthday party????

I'm telling you, this whole psychotic family lies. Lee is just as bad! Cindy testified at the bond hearing that Jessie Grund is the Father of Caylee. Now, Lee says the Father is dead and never knew he was a father and they have known who the father is for years!!!!

They don't know their butts from a hole in the ground... I swear!

And - throwing away those toys/stuffed animals - how callous can someone be?

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #381 on: August 05, 2008, 04:03:39 PM »

Thanks mrskub!

My BP was 140/100 when checked today at the doctor....I didn't tell him the reason....the Anthony family is on my last nerve!!  LOL
He probably would have committed me to the nut house!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #382 on: August 05, 2008, 04:03:59 PM »

Ding Dong Lee just said that "the father" didn't even know about Caylee ..... didn't he supposively die in a car accident on his way to Caylees birthday party????

I'm telling you, this whole psychotic family lies. Lee is just as bad! Cindy testified at the bond hearing that Jessie Grund is the Father of Caylee. Now, Lee says the Father is dead and never knew he was a father and they have known who the father is for years!!!!

I don't mean to beat a dead Furby here.

...but that old stanky bizzer LIED UNDER OATH!

I say lock Cindy up .... on purgery (SP?) and obstruction ..... till she cracks like a nut and put a video cam in her cell and let Casey watch on closed circut tv ..... Let Casey see what this is doing to her mom (not that she cares) .... Then put it on pay per view .... ???  UGH

Then .... back to my original thought...  Lock Casey up in her car and let the smell seep into her subconcious .....

Then Lee and George can go shopping with the gift certificates   

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #383 on: August 05, 2008, 04:10:01 PM »

I don't mean to beat a dead Furby here.

...but that old stanky bizzer LIED UNDER OATH!

Or did Lee lie? Or did Casey lie? Could it be that all these lies are why the OCSD wants the FHP results from Jesus for paternity testing?

I think they're all drinking the same Kool Aid!

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #384 on: August 05, 2008, 04:14:16 PM »

I'm going to have to re listen to the bond hearing video...I didn't know Cindy stated that Jesse was the father....was that on the video or in transcripts somewhere?
Dang,I feel so lost today for some reason!

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #385 on: August 05, 2008, 04:16:03 PM »

Lee stated that they would not divuldge the fathers name because his family does not know that Caylee was even born and they don't want another to have to go thru what they are going thru .... BS!  They don't want them (the daddys family) to know what a POS sleezebag their daughter/sister is and kept them from their granddaughter, niece to begin with!!!!

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #386 on: August 05, 2008, 04:16:53 PM »

I'm thinking that the DNA came back and it was not Caylee's. That's why they only charged her with what they did. Could also be why they now think someone else was involved. I would think that if the DNA showed it was Casey, they would have nailed her with more. Also, why did they file charges today? They had until the 17th IIRC. Again, could it be the DNA was not Caylee's?

Any ideas?

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #387 on: August 05, 2008, 04:16:57 PM »

I know more things I just can't tell authorities. Now get off you asses
and go out and look for my granddaughter Caylee, while George and I
throw away some more of your stuffed animals! -Cindy Anthony

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #388 on: August 05, 2008, 04:18:07 PM »

Thanks!

mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #389 on: August 05, 2008, 04:18:23 PM »

Lee stated that they would not divuldge the fathers name because his family does not know that Caylee was even born and they don't want another to have to go thru what they are going thru .... BS!  They don't want them (the daddys family) to know what a POS sleezebag their daughter/sister is and kept them from their granddaughter, niece to begin with!!!!

How cruel is that in itself? If in fact this story is true, a family that lost their son is not being allowed to love their grandchild.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #390 on: August 05, 2008, 04:19:45 PM »

I'm thinking that the DNA came back and it was not Caylee's. That's why they only charged her with what they did. Could also be why they now think someone else was involved. I would think that if the DNA showed it was Casey, they would have nailed her with more. Also, why did they file charges today? They had until the 17th IIRC. Again, could it be the DNA was not Caylee's?

Any ideas?

See I disagree.  I think the DNA is Caylee's and they are waiting to find Caylee's body (if they can find it) to file murder charges.
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #391 on: August 05, 2008, 04:19:53 PM »

Your welcome Klaas. If you would send me an email explaining how to capture these, I'd try to do it myself.

da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #392 on: August 05, 2008, 04:20:54 PM »

I'm going to have to re listen to the bond hearing video...I didn't know Cindy stated that Jesse was the father....was that on the video or in transcripts somewhere?

Casey Anthony is on Jesse Grund's Facebook as a friend.

I know where Avery is, but WHERE'S CAYLEE?
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #393 on: August 05, 2008, 04:25:20 PM »

Thank you Da Wench....so did Cindy state that Jesse was Caylee's father?If you know?

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #394 on: August 05, 2008, 04:29:46 PM »

Thank you Da Wench....so did Cindy state that Jesse was Caylee's father?If you know?

I'm confused (so what else is new?).  So Tony is Casey's current boyfriend (so she thinks) and Jesse Grund is her ex-fiance (still alive and kicking).  Is the family now saying that Jesse is Caylee's father?  The family of Jesus Ortiz says that HE is not the father, but he died in a car accident.  WTH? 

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #395 on: August 05, 2008, 04:30:11 PM »

these van der sloots Anthonys really take the cake huh?

I challenge everyone here to disprove my theory that all the wrong people go missing. ga head - prove a negative! LOL

throwing out donated toys

lying to investigators

demanding servants and the use of said servants time, supplies and assets.

and they wonder why people are starting to light da fire and bang de drums?

This is a very good lesson for the Sloots.... they better be damm glad no one can still board a death liner to R00bee with a gun.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #396 on: August 05, 2008, 04:31:15 PM »

Any ideas?

See I disagree.  I think the DNA is Caylee's and they are waiting to find Caylee's body (if they can find it) to file murder charges.

I am with you Klaas..I think they are being VERY careful as to what they are doing right now such as turning the screws a little at a time.  LE doesn't want to make any mistakes. 

This investigation is in it's early stages still.  I feel they want more than DNA in order to make the charges stick.

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #397 on: August 05, 2008, 04:34:08 PM »

LEE ANTHONY = GINORMOUS DOUCHEBAG

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #398 on: August 05, 2008, 04:34:29 PM »

Any ideas?

I am with you Klaas..I think they are being VERY careful as to what they are doing right now such as turning the screws a little at a time.  LE doesn't want to make any mistakes. 

This investigation is in it's early stages still.  I feel they want more than DNA in order to make the charges stick.

I agree as well.  As much as we love to get info from the media, some things have to be kept from the media and public in order to have the case move forward.  LE is smarter than Casey.  For someone who has lied her entire life, she sure is lousy at it.

Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #399 on: August 05, 2008, 04:36:10 PM »

Any ideas?

I agree Klaas...also...I don't for one minute believe the Papa is dead....he is very much alive!

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.