April 18, 2024, 06:01:31 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #2  (Read 490874 times)
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #400 on: August 05, 2008, 04:40:34 PM »

LEE ANTHONY = GINORMOUS DOUCHEBAG

holy shit this bitch just never shuts up...

go here:

http://www.local6.com/news/17099781/detail.html

click on video down and to the right called INTERVIEW OF GRANDPARENTS

brace yourself!

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #401 on: August 05, 2008, 04:40:37 PM »

caylee marie anthony case update / lee speaks 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bzqGiVK6_Dc

I think Lee is the only one in that whole family worth the time of day. He is articulate, seems intelligent and IMO seems to be telling the truth as he has been told and/or believes it to be.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #402 on: August 05, 2008, 04:41:52 PM »

caylee marie anthony case update - cindy speaks

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DHn2hAa0jlk

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #403 on: August 05, 2008, 04:42:59 PM »

Ding Dong Lee just said that "the father" didn't even know about Caylee ..... didn't he supposively die in a car accident on his way to Caylees birthday party????

I'm telling you, this whole psychotic family lies. Lee is just as bad! Cindy testified at the bond hearing that Jessie Grund is the Father of Caylee. Now, Lee says the Father is dead and never knew he was a father and they have known who the father is for years!!!!
I'm going to have to re listen to the bond hearing video...I didn't know Cindy stated that Jesse was the father....was that on the video or in transcripts somewhere?
Dang,I feel so lost today for some reason!

Casey Anthony is on Jesse Grund's Facebook as a friend.
Thank you Da Wench....so did Cindy state that Jesse was Caylee's father?If you know?

I'm confused (so what else is new?).  So Tony is Casey's current boyfriend (so she thinks) and Jesse Grund is her ex-fiance (still alive and kicking).  Is the family now saying that Jesse is Caylee's father?  The family of Jesus Ortiz says that HE is not the father, but he died in a car accident.  WTH? 

Me=
From what MrsKub posted above she says that Cindy stated at the bond hearing that Jesse Grund is Caylee's father.Jesse apparently denies this and I just rewatched the bond hearing video and did not hear Cindy say anything about Caylee's father....maybe they took that out of the video.I don't know but I am still confused.
I also don't know where the info is coming from that JESUS ORTIZ died in a car accident on the way to Caylee's 1st birthday party.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #404 on: August 05, 2008, 04:44:17 PM »

Ding Dong Lee just said that "the father" didn't even know about Caylee ..... didn't he supposively die in a car accident on his way to Caylees birthday party????

I'm telling you, this whole psychotic family lies. Lee is just as bad! Cindy testified at the bond hearing that Jessie Grund is the Father of Caylee. Now, Lee says the Father is dead and never knew he was a father and they have known who the father is for years!!!!
I'm going to have to re listen to the bond hearing video...I didn't know Cindy stated that Jesse was the father....was that on the video or in transcripts somewhere?

If you find that way to that info Karma could you please drag me along

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #405 on: August 05, 2008, 04:48:10 PM »

Casey, in all honesty, probably doesn't know who the father is... all she probably knows is she got pregnant...I don't think this is what mother nature intended when she set up the birds and the bees.

could have been too much to drink - she could have given herself some GHB - could have been the featured star performer at a gang bang. When someone won't tell who the father is - there's a reason. It's not all that complicated.

Maury I'm here to find out who my baba daddy is.

Maury : the last time we had Casey on our show, we DNA tested 8 men and NONE were the baba's father. Casey what do you have to say?

Casey : I know today I am going to find out. I have 8 more guys back stage right now and one of dem is da baba's daddy.

++++++++++++

The LE needs to know who the father is one way or the other. And I bet when it all shakes out, that person WILL HAVE HAD NO IDEA. Dats how Casey rolls.

++++++++++++

A murder charge can happen without a body. It's happened before and it will happen again. If that hair comes back from a dead body - it's gonna be a murder charge.

Baden said (today) there are conflicting reports as to whether it's a hair or hair(s). I clearly heard him the other night say - clumps of hair. So we will see.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #406 on: August 05, 2008, 04:54:26 PM »

If you find that way to that info Karma could you please drag me along
LOL...BleachedBlack,if you are counting on me leading you,we will both be wandering around lost and in the dark lol
Seriously,I re watched the bond hearing video and didn't hear Cindy say anything about Caylee's father.I can't even find the Fox video's that Carpe has on UTube...I mean I found Carpe's UTubes but not the video's on the Fox news site.I'm about to just give up and break down and watch Greta tonight.

Karma Is Coming

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #407 on: August 05, 2008, 04:54:42 PM »

Casey, in all honesty, probably doesn't know who the father is... all she probably knows is she got pregnant...I don't think this is what mother nature intended when she set up the birds and the bees.

could have been too much to drink - she could have given herself some GHB - could have been the featured star performer at a gang bang. When someone won't tell who the father is - there's a reason. It's not all that complicated.

Maury : the last time we had Casey on our show, we DNA tested 8 men and NONE were the baba's father. Casey what do you have to say?

Casey : I know today I am going to find out. I have 8 more guys back stage right now and one of dem is da baba's daddy.

++++++++++++

The LE needs to know who the father is one way or the other. And I bet when it all shakes out, that person WILL HAVE HAD NO IDEA. Dats how Casey rolls.

++++++++++++

A murder charge can happen without a body. It's happened before and it will happen again. If that hair comes back from a dead body - it's gonna be a murder charge.

Baden said (today) there are conflicting reports as to whether it's a hair or hair(s). I clearly heard him the other night say - clumps of hair. So we will see.

They keep saying Jesus is not the father... yet everything Lee said about

him with the exception of "he lives out of state"... matched up to Jesus.

Jesus' family denies he is the father. They probably don't know.

Someone under the name Caylee Anthony left him a condolence

message on his MY SPACE page... long before the poop hit

the whirly bird!

------------------
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #408 on: August 05, 2008, 04:55:58 PM »

LEE ANTHONY = GINORMOUS DOUCHEBAG

holy shit this bitch just never shuts up...

go here:

click on video down and to the right called INTERVIEW OF GRANDPARENTS

brace yourself!

And another video I cannot find on the link above Sad

Karma Is Coming

BlueKYGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #409 on: August 05, 2008, 05:05:02 PM »

the whirly bird!

Casey and Jesus Ortiz DID go to high school together, so it's plausible that she would have written a condolence message on his page without him being the father of her child.

I've never thought Jesus Ortiz was the father just based on what I know of college life. Jesus Ortiz was apparently a good student with a job, a future, and a girlfriend who was a Chi O. Guys like that don't usually have illegitimate children, in my experience.

Also, I've said it before, and I'll say it again. Caylee does not look half Hispanic to me.
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #410 on: August 05, 2008, 05:08:50 PM »

Possible Hint on Daddy?

Casey's myspace to friend Brandon
Nov 18, 2006 4:38 AM

well, you aren't the only one that hasn't really talked to anyone. cory's probably the only one that's attempted to call me in the past few months, but, you know the history with that. haha. anyway. trying to figure out tattoo ideas. there are few people i would love to share the experience with, and well, you are most definitely one of them. as far as things here, i'm doing well. looking for a new job, trying to figure out what to do with school, and all that crazy stuff. same old. not too much has changed. my relationship history is of course repeating itself, like i should be surprised at this point. i guess i'm one of those that has yet to be lucky in love. someday.
i'm assuming everyone is doing well. i haven't heard otherwise, so i guess that's a good thing. definitely can't wait for our reunion though. i've missed my boys, definitely one in particular Wink
L-O-V-E the new pictures. you're looking like more of a badass everyday. good stuff babe. glad you're well. we'll be throwing a few back soon enough. i have been looking forward to this for sometime, indeed. take care. miss you.

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #411 on: August 05, 2008, 05:13:29 PM »

the whirly bird!
bro bro - at some point Cindy would have had to have asked Casey who the father is. If she's the control freak that Casey says she is - she asked. I'm not saying that Casey told her the truth, just that Cindy asked and was some how satisfied with the answer.

Geraldo has her on tape lying about who the father is. Cindy gave two different people.

Personally I didn't think this was going to be a big deal, until now. THERE MUST BE A REASON WHY THE ANTHONYS DO NOT WANT THAT FATHER KNOWN. What is going to happen when the identity is known? There must be something more here.

I don't think Ortiz is the father - but who knows at this point.

+++

da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #412 on: August 05, 2008, 05:13:42 PM »

++++++++++++

++++++++++++

the whirly bird!

The whole "died on the way to Caylee's birthday party" is just another Caseyism.  "Feel sorry for me.  My baby daddy had a tragic accident while coming to see us."

I know where Avery is, but WHERE'S CAYLEE?
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #413 on: August 05, 2008, 05:14:09 PM »

CARPE....Thank You for posting the youtube vids....You be a good Dog!!!!!

Des...

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #414 on: August 05, 2008, 05:16:59 PM »

one more thing - Ortiz's blood profile is on file and it's being looked at now. It was logged after the crash for alcohol. He'll be ruled in or out shortly.

+++

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #415 on: August 05, 2008, 05:17:12 PM »

you're welcome, des!!!

arf

----

"Today is actually a very hopeful day," Casey's mother, Cindy, said. "I just found out that they did charge (Casey) formally today which is a good thing because look what they charged her with."

Cindy Anthony told Local 6 that if the state attorney's office had more evidence they would have charged her with more serious crimes.

------------------
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #416 on: August 05, 2008, 05:20:13 PM »

Ok .... Ok ....

Check out this guys myspace comments from Casey in 2007 get really hot and heated from Casey ...  OBVIOUSLY from Comments .... he and Casey have had sex

http://comment.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewComments&friendID=21322230&MyToken=916728ff-a2ff-443f-ae78-44baad0bb3f8

This guys name is Brandon ....   Here is a comment from Casey after many sexual comments

Jan 15, 2007 6:27 PM
you = amazing

and yes, the number 3 will always have a special meaning Wink

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #417 on: August 05, 2008, 05:23:24 PM »

you're welcome, des!!!

arf

----

"Today is actually a very hopeful day," Casey's mother, Cindy, said. "I just found out that they did charge (Casey) formally today which is a good thing because look what they charged her with."

Cindy Anthony told Local 6 that if the state attorney's office had more evidence they would have charged her with more serious crimes.

it's always a good thing when your daughter is charged with neglect...of your grand-daughter.

more stunning brilliance.

+++

da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #418 on: August 05, 2008, 05:25:21 PM »

you're welcome, des!!!

arf

----

Uh huh...that's what Cindy thinks!

I know where Avery is, but WHERE'S CAYLEE?
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #419 on: August 05, 2008, 05:26:38 PM »

the whirly bird!
bro bro - at some point Cindy would have had to have asked Casey who the father is. If she's the control freak that Casey says she is - she asked. I'm not saying that Casey told her the truth, just that Cindy asked and was some how satisfied with the answer.

Geraldo has her on tape lying about who the father is. Cindy gave two different people.

Personally I didn't think this was going to be a big deal, until now. THERE MUST BE A REASON WHY THE ANTHONYS DO NOT WANT THAT FATHER KNOWN. What is going to happen when the identity is known? There must be something more here.

I don't think Ortiz is the father - but who knows at this point.

We'll know soon either way, huh?... they are matching up Jesus' DNA (from wreck)
 to Caylee's. (from car)

I am looking forward to a "come to Jesus meeting" real soon!

------------------
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.