April 16, 2024, 01:13:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #2  (Read 490347 times)
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #420 on: August 05, 2008, 05:28:49 PM »

I just got for child neglect TODAY!!!!

YAYYYYYYY

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #421 on: August 05, 2008, 05:29:19 PM »

I just got CHARGED... oops

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #422 on: August 05, 2008, 05:32:58 PM »

They keep saying Jesus is not the father... yet everything Lee said about

him with the exception of "he lives out of state"... matched up to Jesus.

Jesus' family denies he is the father. They probably don't know.

Someone under the name Caylee Anthony left him a condolence

message on his MY SPACE page... long before the poop hit

the whirly bird!
bro bro - at some point Cindy would have had to have asked Casey who the father is. If she's the control freak that Casey says she is - she asked. I'm not saying that Casey told her the truth, just that Cindy asked and was some how satisfied with the answer.

Geraldo has her on tape lying about who the father is. Cindy gave two different people.

Personally I didn't think this was going to be a big deal, until now. THERE MUST BE A REASON WHY THE ANTHONYS DO NOT WANT THAT FATHER KNOWN. What is going to happen when the identity is known? There must be something more here.

I don't think Ortiz is the father - but who knows at this point.

We'll know soon either way, huh?... they are matching up Jesus' DNA (from wreck)
 to Caylee's. (from car)

I am looking forward to a "come to Jesus meeting" real soon!

I'm not sure we'll know, but the LE sure will.

Right, Baden said that Caylee's hair will have that father's DNA, so it will be compared.

come to Jesus lmao!!!

the LE are gonna cover all bases just to make sure that there is no outside chance that Caylee's real father - whoever that might be - is not involved.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
crazybabyborg
« Reply #423 on: August 05, 2008, 05:33:04 PM »

Lee stated that they would not divuldge the fathers name because his family does not know that Caylee was even born and they don't want another to have to go thru what they are going thru .... BS!  They don't want them (the daddys family) to know what a POS sleezebag their daughter/sister is and kept them from their granddaughter, niece to begin with!!!!

I think that's close to the mark, invision. As controlling as Cindy is, and as nuts as Casey is, that family could end up with Caylee. If by a long shot Caylee should be alive, all they'd have to do is replay the coverage in this case for a judge to remove her from the family!!!

I'm sure Cindy never wanted anyone to "own" Caylee but herself.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #424 on: August 05, 2008, 05:34:14 PM »

I just got charged for child neglect TODAY!!!!

YAYYYYYYY

------------------
crazybabyborg
« Reply #425 on: August 05, 2008, 05:35:56 PM »

I just got for child neglect TODAY!!!!

YAYYYYYYY

YOU ARE KILLING ME !!!!                            
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #426 on: August 05, 2008, 05:36:54 PM »

Does anyone remember Xanga?  It was a VERY popular site before myspace came along.  Casey started her myspace account right around the time Caylee was born .... she MAY have had a Xanga account before her myspace ..... Does anyone know how to access Xanga?  There might be some info there as to ppl she might have been communicating with.

Just a thought

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #427 on: August 05, 2008, 05:39:18 PM »

Ding Dong Lee just said that "the father" didn't even know about Caylee ..... didn't he supposively die in a car accident on his way to Caylees birthday party????

I'm telling you, this whole psychotic family lies. Lee is just as bad! Cindy testified at the bond hearing that Jessie Grund is the Father of Caylee. Now, Lee says the Father is dead and never knew he was a father and they have known who the father is for years!!!!
I'm going to have to re listen to the bond hearing video...I didn't know Cindy stated that Jesse was the father....was that on the video or in transcripts somewhere?
Dang,I feel so lost today for some reason!

Casey Anthony is on Jesse Grund's Facebook as a friend.
Thank you Da Wench....so did Cindy state that Jesse was Caylee's father?If you know?

I'm confused (so what else is new?).  So Tony is Casey's current boyfriend (so she thinks) and Jesse Grund is her ex-fiance (still alive and kicking).  Is the family now saying that Jesse is Caylee's father?  The family of Jesus Ortiz says that HE is not the father, but he died in a car accident.  WTH? 

Me=
From what MrsKub posted above she says that Cindy stated at the bond hearing that Jesse Grund is Caylee's father.Jesse apparently denies this and I just rewatched the bond hearing video and did not hear Cindy say anything about Caylee's father....maybe they took that out of the video.I don't know but I am still confused.
I also don't know where the info is coming from that JESUS ORTIZ died in a car accident on the way to Caylee's 1st birthday party.

Karma, here is the link for Cindy's full; testimony at the bond hearing. A little over half way through, Cindy states she thought Jessie was the father. It's right around where they were discussing Casey's employment.

Also, Cindy stated Casey was working at the time of Caylee's birth for Kodak or ColorVision and that health insurance is what paid for Caylee's birth.  At least that's one question answered.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/MyFox/pages/sidebar_video.jsp?contentId=7039126&version=1&locale=EN-US

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #428 on: August 05, 2008, 05:43:30 PM »

Does anyone remember Xanga?  It was a VERY popular site before myspace came along.  Casey started her myspace account right around the time Caylee was born .... she MAY have had a Xanga account before her myspace ..... Does anyone know how to access Xanga?  There might be some info there as to ppl she might have been communicating with.

Just a thought

TRY THIS

http://www.archive.org/web/web.php

enter Xanga and it will give you a mirror of the site back then and will provide you with a list of areas to search.

+++

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #429 on: August 05, 2008, 05:48:33 PM »

Just a thought

It's Xanga.com and I'm searching now.  Nothing yet 
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #430 on: August 05, 2008, 05:50:00 PM »

Just a thought

TRY THIS

http://www.archive.org/web/web.php

enter Xanga and it will give you a mirror of the site back then and will provide you with a list of areas to search.

Thanks Rob ..... am on the xanga site http://search.xanga.com/ and am trying some names Casey might have used .... however no luck    shoulda tried that before I posted ....  sorry

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #431 on: August 05, 2008, 06:01:46 PM »

LEE ANTHONY = GINORMOUS DOUCHEBAG

holy shit this bitch just never shuts up...

go here:

http://www.local6.com/news/17099781/detail.html

click on video down and to the right called INTERVIEW OF GRANDPARENTS

brace yourself!

Good Grief!!!  WTH?????????? Give me a break!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  These people make the Sloots look like sane people.  Why is my BP rising again?  This drives me nuts!!
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #432 on: August 05, 2008, 06:03:25 PM »

I just searched the site and found only one entry for Casey Anthony and it just said she was charged with child neglect. I simpy looked like a header message.

If there are some names she uses - that would certainly help.

+++

mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #433 on: August 05, 2008, 06:07:26 PM »

Rob, I've seen caseyomarie and caseemaree

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #434 on: August 05, 2008, 06:11:15 PM »

The Anthony family was also seen throwing out a number of stuffed animals, Tuesday, but Lee Anthony said they were toys that had been donated to the family during the ordeal and none belonged to Caylee.

"We don't want to make it sound like were not thankful for all the stuff, because we are, it was something we tried but could not put to use," Lee said.

Lee also said they considered donating them, but they were in poor condition.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17099420/detail.html

------------------
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #435 on: August 05, 2008, 06:15:21 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/video/17091476/index.html

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #436 on: August 05, 2008, 06:18:18 PM »

Rob, I've seen caseyomarie and caseemaree

NEGATIVE

+++

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #437 on: August 05, 2008, 06:21:25 PM »

The Anthony family was also seen throwing out a number of stuffed animals, Tuesday, but Lee Anthony said they were toys that had been donated to the family during the ordeal and none belonged to Caylee.

"We don't want to make it sound like were not thankful for all the stuff, because we are, it was something we tried but could not put to use," Lee said.

WOWEE

so Lee says that people are sending used stuff.

most people would not do that in my opinion....they would go and buy a toy and send it to them.

let the speculation begin

throwing away old toys seems to indicate those toys COULD be Caylee's

gawd I sure hope not.

+++

invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #438 on: August 05, 2008, 06:27:09 PM »

WOWEE

so Lee says that people are sending used stuff.
most people would not do that in my opinion....they would go and buy a toy and send it to them.

let the speculation begin

throwing away old toys seems to indicate those toys COULD be Caylee's

gawd I sure hope not.

IMO another LIE!  Sounds more like they may be old Caylee toys and they didn't want to say that.  These idiots do not think before they talk .... then when they do talk, they lie ... then they hear it repeated back on the news and realize how DUMB they sounded then lie again to cover up for the first lie!

Follow that????

kippy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #439 on: August 05, 2008, 06:29:05 PM »

Ok .... Ok ....

Check out this guys myspace comments from Casey in 2007 get really hot and heated from Casey ...  OBVIOUSLY from Comments .... he and Casey have had sex

http://comment.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewComments&friendID=21322230&MyToken=916728ff-a2ff-443f-ae78-44baad0bb3f8

This guys name is Brandon ....   Here is a comment from Casey after many sexual comments

Jan 15, 2007 6:27 PM
you = amazing

and yes, the number 3 will always have a special meaning Wink

Oh Holy Crap!  Did you see this in there???  Zada???? and mention of NC, isn't that where Casey said the nanny had ties??

Jan 27, 2007 5:24 PM
Okay asshole!!!! Whats up with this whole relationship thing?? Is Zada gonna have an Aunt Poopie???? Anyways...I have been doing a lot of thinking and I miss my family!!! So...get Gary and Landon and you guys come home to us!!! hahahah!! Really...I do miss you guys like crazy! Think about ya'll almost every day...well i think about Gary everday but you know!!! Anyways....Let me know what is new with you!!! Miss ya and we love you!!! Take care and be safe!!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.