April 26, 2024, 05:15:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #2  (Read 491530 times)
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #440 on: August 05, 2008, 06:32:48 PM »

Ok .... Ok ....

Check out this guys myspace comments from Casey in 2007 get really hot and heated from Casey ...  OBVIOUSLY from Comments .... he and Casey have had sex

http://comment.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewComments&friendID=21322230&MyToken=916728ff-a2ff-443f-ae78-44baad0bb3f8

This guys name is Brandon ....   Here is a comment from Casey after many sexual comments

Jan 15, 2007 6:27 PM
you = amazing

and yes, the number 3 will always have a special meaning Wink

Oh Holy Crap!  Did you see this in there???  Zada???? and mention of NC, isn't that where Casey said the nanny had ties??

Jan 27, 2007 5:24 PM
Okay asshole!!!! Whats up with this whole relationship thing?? Is Zada gonna have an Aunt Poopie???? Anyways...I have been doing a lot of thinking and I miss my family!!! So...get Gary and Landon and you guys come home to us!!! hahahah!! Really...I do miss you guys like crazy! Think about ya'll almost every day...well i think about Gary everday but you know!!! Anyways....Let me know what is new with you!!! Miss ya and we love you!!! Take care and be safe!!!

I did see that Kippy but didn't know if it was close enuff to Zanieda (SP) ....  I dunno .... I think the most bizarre comment was the one that said and yes 3 will always have a special meaning .....   

(you and me and baby makes 3)????

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #441 on: August 05, 2008, 06:32:55 PM »

Does anyone remember Xanga?  It was a VERY popular site before myspace came along.  Casey started her myspace account right around the time Caylee was born .... she MAY have had a Xanga account before her myspace ..... Does anyone know how to access Xanga?  There might be some info there as to ppl she might have been communicating with.

Just a thought

It's Xanga.com and I'm searching now.  Nothing yet 

?http://weblog.xanga.com/

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #442 on: August 05, 2008, 06:35:20 PM »

I did see that Kippy but didn't know if it was close enuff to Zanieda (SP) ....  I dunno .... I think the most bizarre comment was the one that said and yes 3 will always have a special meaning .....   

(you and me and baby makes 3)????

Plus the fact that his dad called her .... and she loves his mom ..... (potential grandparents)?

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #443 on: August 05, 2008, 06:35:22 PM »

The whole "toys in bad shape" thing isn't making sense to me.

A)Why are people giving them toys for a child who isn't there? Sometimes if a child has been killed in an accident/violent tragedy, people will leave stuffed animals and flowers at the site, but I don't know why strangers would be giving Caylee's family toys.

B)If someone were going to give them toys, why would they give them crappy ones?

On the other hand, if they're getting rid of Caylee's toys, why would they do that? If Caylee is alive like mommy swears she is, I would think they'd want to keep all her favorite toys for her.

I'm beginning to think nothing this family does is logical.

I Stand With The Girl
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #444 on: August 05, 2008, 06:36:14 PM »

Does anyone remember Xanga?  It was a VERY popular site before myspace came along.  Casey started her myspace account right around the time Caylee was born .... she MAY have had a Xanga account before her myspace ..... Does anyone know how to access Xanga?  There might be some info there as to ppl she might have been communicating with.

Just a thought

BB that's what I'm using and haven't found anything

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #445 on: August 05, 2008, 06:39:26 PM »

Just a thought

BB that's what I'm using and haven't found anything

Prolly just a wild goose chase guys .... but actually dreamed about it last night .... unfortunately the screen name wasn't in the dream  Sad

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #446 on: August 05, 2008, 06:40:11 PM »

Oh I hadn't read that you had found the website. Sorry

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #447 on: August 05, 2008, 06:42:08 PM »

http://weblog.xanga.com/one_trached_momma/667302112/missing.html

+++

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #448 on: August 05, 2008, 06:43:57 PM »

Oh I hadn't read that you had found the website. Sorry

no worries

+++

Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #449 on: August 05, 2008, 06:44:28 PM »

OK...correct me on anything in this post...

Cindy found the car that had the decomposing oder coming from trunk....just suppose...Cindy opened that trunk...found little Caylee dead inside...freaked out...then got some bags to move Caylee to the backyard play area...*where cadaver dogs hit*....in trying to put the decomposing body into the bag....Cindy pulled Caylee by the hair...hence *clumps* of hair dislodging.....as some reports are that clumps of hair matching Caylees were taken for DNA forensic testing...also suppose Cindy when she removed Caylee to move her she also brought a gallon of arm and hammer detergent...*that is how I buy it, by the gallon, same brand*...and attempted to pour it into the trunk to clean up some fluids and biological material left in trunk.

Why would Cindy do this you ask....because Cindy knows who the daddy is...and sure as shit, doesn't want that info out there....

Cindy them makes sure that Casey is arrested and put in jail to protect her....she doesn't want to lose another one Ya know...

Caylee is then moved again to where she is now...with the help of...as Lee stated in his phone convo with Casey...*those that maybe could still be trusted*...trusted not to talk....they hope...

Cindy, George, Lee and someone else...knows that Caylee is dead...but Casey does not know the final place that Caylee was put...so she can't tell....Casey is in mostly LaLa Land anyway...

This would explain this whole convoluted pack of lies...especially the new one today from Lee re: the Daddy...him stating that the family has known for years who the Daddy is...but he's dead, buried in another state...and that the Daddy nor his family never even knew about Caylee...so they won't give his name out to protect that family from the pain of going through what the Anthony family is going through. 

It would also help explain the absolutely BIZZARE behavior of the whole Anthony family regarding the searches...fund raisers and vigils...strange shit at best.... I think the Anthony family paid for Caylee's birth expenses...because it's an *all in the family* situation....

Just rambling on here Monkeys....too much weird stuff coming from the whole family...getting to remind me more and more of the Scott Peterson family....

Head spinning in circles...and tummy hurts like hell...

Mind Fart # 638 from Destiny

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #450 on: August 05, 2008, 06:50:00 PM »

If I had an Aunt Poopie, I think I would call her "Susan" while out shopping

and in restaurant settings.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #451 on: August 05, 2008, 06:51:39 PM »

I Stand With The Girl
kippy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #452 on: August 05, 2008, 06:52:05 PM »

Nov 21, 2006 3:47 AM
definitely let my happy ass know asap about those dates! counting the days... already, just not officially yet Wink
i'm doing alright. just trying to work the kinks out of a few situations. nothing too extreme. planning a little *surprise* for a special someone (hint, hint). i can't wait for you to finally see the munchkin. she'll be as tall as me by the time you get here, but she probably still won't be putting a whole sentence together.
i'm all over going to busch gardens. although the new rollercoaster is quite intimidating, and i did chicken-out on my birthday, i may have to attempt it this time.
as far as the tattoo... i have a few ideas in the works. drawing up a couple things. i'll have a definite idea within the next week or so. cherry blossoms are beautiful. i think it will complete your arm very well. good stuff Smile and yeah, totally agree. solid image is the only place i'll go. bobby owes me a fill anyway.
it's almost 4am here, and i really couldn't sleep. glad i came on to see your message. i was in need of a pick-me-up, and this did the job. SO happy you're doing well.

and yes, it is 5'clock somewhere, just not here either. we'll take care of that soon enough. take care. miss you. until next time.

Another interesting post from Casey.

invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #453 on: August 05, 2008, 06:55:12 PM »

Nov 21, 2006 3:47 AM
definitely let my happy ass know asap about those dates! counting the days... already, just not officially yet Wink
i'm doing alright. just trying to work the kinks out of a few situations. nothing too extreme. planning a little *surprise* for a special someone (hint, hint). i can't wait for you to finally see the munchkin. she'll be as tall as me by the time you get here, but she probably still won't be putting a whole sentence together.
i'm all over going to busch gardens. although the new rollercoaster is quite intimidating, and i did chicken-out on my birthday, i may have to attempt it this time.
as far as the tattoo... i have a few ideas in the works. drawing up a couple things. i'll have a definite idea within the next week or so. cherry blossoms are beautiful. i think it will complete your arm very well. good stuff Smile and yeah, totally agree. solid image is the only place i'll go. bobby owes me a fill anyway.
it's almost 4am here, and i really couldn't sleep. glad i came on to see your message. i was in need of a pick-me-up, and this did the job. SO happy you're doing well.

and yes, it is 5'clock somewhere, just not here either. we'll take care of that soon enough. take care. miss you. until next time.

Another interesting post from Casey.

Keep going kippy .... keep going kippy ..... get to the 2007 posts .... oh it gets better

kippy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #454 on: August 05, 2008, 06:59:31 PM »

Oh I've been thru them..I'm working back from 2007 to the beginning of this "relationship" lol.  It appears Zada is a child, Cyndi may be his sister and they call him poopie..nice nic huh?  Wonder if Zada is named after anyone?
monkeemama
Scared Monkey

Mama's Little Monkees!

« Reply #455 on: August 05, 2008, 07:00:05 PM »

I just can't see Casey's own father being the father of her family. That literally makes me feel sick to my stomach. Her family may be stupid, but I'd really like to think they aren't pervs. Caylee is too cute to be inbred.

Judging by the truth that Cindy DID blurt out in the heat of the moment and the sound of her voice, I really don't think she's involved. I hope not at least.

Also.. as far as the stuffed animals are concerned, this may be stupid and be a total long shot but.. what if it was Casey's stuff? What if they DO know more now, are starting to realize she did kill their beloved granddaughter, and they are tossing HER things, which very well could include stuffed animals. I had tons of stuffed animals from family, friends, boyfriends, etc as gifts.. and even now have a few that my husband has given me. Just a thought? Maybe they're cleaning out thier asshole daughter's shit because they don't anticipate her coming back to live in their home in a LONG time, if ever.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #456 on: August 05, 2008, 07:01:09 PM »

WHO IS HE, HE LOOKS LIKE CAYLEE

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #457 on: August 05, 2008, 07:01:27 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/17102415/detail.html

"Rotten Pizza Theory" To Be Tested In New Experiments

POSTED: 4:32 pm EDT August 5, 2008
UPDATED: 5:44 pm EDT August 5, 2008

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- One of the most intriguing parts of the Anthony case is Casey's car and what investigators found in the trunk. Her mother Cindy claimed the smell of human decomposition was created by an old pizza, so Channel 9 decided to test that theory.

The pizza was kept in a car trunk for 12 days and became hard as a rock and had no odor at all (read previous report). But the Anthony family told Eyewitness News the experiment wasn't conducted correctly.

"You can't just put a pizza box in something and expect it's gonna react," George Anthony told Eyewitness News.

Since George Anthony questioned the validity of the experiment, Eyewitness News decided to do it again. But with his instructions, it's going to be more complex. This time it will involve four meat pizzas, two kinds of laundry detergent and kitchen garbage bags.

"You need to put some pizza, pizza box, an Arm and Hammer laundry detergent container, put it in a bag, a kitchen bag about 18 inches tall.

And since maggots come from fly eggs, Eyewitness News was careful not to shoe them away. To get George's experiment right, Eyewitness News is going to do four separate tests, starting with four pizza boxes in four separate bags.

Here's where it becomes more complex, because it's unclear if it was liquid or powder detergent or if the detergent was in its container or not, so the experiment will be done four ways.

Liquid detergent will be poured in bag one, a closed container in bag two, powdered detergent poured in bag three and boxed powered detergent into bag four. All four bags will be sealed and put inside a trunk of a car.

"Put it in your vehicle for 15 days. Put it in your trunk, don't open it, just let it sit there for 15 days," George told Eyewitness News.

Although Cindy Anthony claims it was 12 days, the Eyewitness News experiment will see if 15 days creates conditions that would fool a homicide detective and two cadaver dogs.

When
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #458 on: August 05, 2008, 07:02:47 PM »

+++

invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #459 on: August 05, 2008, 07:04:40 PM »

WHO IS HE, HE LOOKS LIKE CAYLEE

Name is Corey (last name unknown at this point)  .... speculation on another chat board that he is Caylees fa ...... I believe that they misread (or read too much into a myspace comment he made)

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.