April 26, 2024, 03:49:46 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #2  (Read 491555 times)
da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #460 on: August 05, 2008, 07:04:54 PM »

Ok .... Ok ....

Check out this guys myspace comments from Casey in 2007 get really hot and heated from Casey ...  OBVIOUSLY from Comments .... he and Casey have had sex

http://comment.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewComments&friendID=21322230&MyToken=916728ff-a2ff-443f-ae78-44baad0bb3f8

This guys name is Brandon ....   Here is a comment from Casey after many sexual comments

Jan 15, 2007 6:27 PM
you = amazing

and yes, the number 3 will always have a special meaning Wink

Oh Holy Crap!  Did you see this in there???  Zada???? and mention of NC, isn't that where Casey said the nanny had ties??

Jan 27, 2007 5:24 PM
Okay asshole!!!! Whats up with this whole relationship thing?? Is Zada gonna have an Aunt Poopie???? Anyways...I have been doing a lot of thinking and I miss my family!!! So...get Gary and Landon and you guys come home to us!!! hahahah!! Really...I do miss you guys like crazy! Think about ya'll almost every day...well i think about Gary everday but you know!!! Anyways....Let me know what is new with you!!! Miss ya and we love you!!! Take care and be safe!!!

I did see that Kippy but didn't know if it was close enuff to Zanieda (SP) ....  I dunno .... I think the most bizarre comment was the one that said and yes 3 will always have a special meaning .....   

(you and me and baby makes 3)????

Oh...boy I have a dirty mind because I thought of 3-some.   

I know where Avery is, but WHERE'S CAYLEE?
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #461 on: August 05, 2008, 07:05:20 PM »

I just can't see Casey's own father being the father of her family. That literally makes me feel sick to my stomach. Her family may be stupid, but I'd really like to think they aren't pervs. Caylee is too cute to be inbred.

Judging by the truth that Cindy DID blurt out in the heat of the moment and the sound of her voice, I really don't think she's involved. I hope not at least.

Also.. as far as the stuffed animals are concerned, this may be stupid and be a total long shot but.. what if it was Casey's stuff? What if they DO know more now, are starting to realize she did kill their beloved granddaughter, and they are tossing HER things, which very well could include stuffed animals. I had tons of stuffed animals from family, friends, boyfriends, etc as gifts.. and even now have a few that my husband has given me. Just a thought? Maybe they're cleaning out thier asshole daughter's shit because they don't anticipate her coming back to live in their home in a LONG time, if ever.

I can go with that version too...MonkeeMama Wink

BTW, I live in the *rural* South...I've seen some really cute inbred children...and some really scary ones too...depends on how many generations the Genes have been mixed back into the same soup pot.

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #462 on: August 05, 2008, 07:06:10 PM »

"and yeah, totally agree. solid image is the only place i'll go. bobby owes me a fill anyway".

Solid Image Tattoos

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=48901378

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #463 on: August 05, 2008, 07:06:15 PM »

Blonde   - that is Corey
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #464 on: August 05, 2008, 07:10:27 PM »

"and yeah, totally agree. solid image is the only place i'll go. bobby owes me a fill anyway".

Solid Image Tattoos

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=48901378

Unfortunately Mrskub .... I saw another comment from her that said she would go to (it was the name of another tattoo shop .... thinking it was something like Ink Impressions or something like that) .... If I come across the post I"ll let ya know  .....

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #465 on: August 05, 2008, 07:12:16 PM »

Solid Image Tattoos

Unfortunately Mrskub .... I saw another comment from her that said she would go to (it was the name of another tattoo shop .... thinking it was something like Ink Impressions or something like that) .... If I come across the post I"ll let ya know  .....

And she had this pic in her photobucket:

Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #466 on: August 05, 2008, 07:13:31 PM »

Ok .... Ok ....

Check out this guys myspace comments from Casey in 2007 get really hot and heated from Casey ...  OBVIOUSLY from Comments .... he and Casey have had sex

http://comment.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewComments&friendID=21322230&MyToken=916728ff-a2ff-443f-ae78-44baad0bb3f8

This guys name is Brandon ....   Here is a comment from Casey after many sexual comments

Jan 15, 2007 6:27 PM
you = amazing

and yes, the number 3 will always have a special meaning Wink

Oh Holy Crap!  Did you see this in there???  Zada???? and mention of NC, isn't that where Casey said the nanny had ties??

Jan 27, 2007 5:24 PM
Okay asshole!!!! Whats up with this whole relationship thing?? Is Zada gonna have an Aunt Poopie???? Anyways...I have been doing a lot of thinking and I miss my family!!! So...get Gary and Landon and you guys come home to us!!! hahahah!! Really...I do miss you guys like crazy! Think about ya'll almost every day...well i think about Gary everday but you know!!! Anyways....Let me know what is new with you!!! Miss ya and we love you!!! Take care and be safe!!!

I did see that Kippy but didn't know if it was close enuff to Zanieda (SP) ....  I dunno .... I think the most bizarre comment was the one that said and yes 3 will always have a special meaning .....   

(you and me and baby makes 3)????

Scoot over in the gutter and make room for me...I thought 3 times in one night...LOL....ahhhhhhhh   wishful thinking Wink

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #467 on: August 05, 2008, 07:14:31 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/17102415/detail.html

"Rotten Pizza Theory" To Be Tested In New Experiments

I think the real test should be - will a cadaver dog eat a pizza that is 15 days old and covered in detergent?

answer - YES 

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #468 on: August 05, 2008, 07:17:14 PM »

Scoot over in the gutter and make room for me...I thought 3 times in one night...LOL....ahhhhhhhh   wishful thinking

UGH .... I'm too focused on playing Maury's part in solving the DNA crisis ..... I do see that 3 has many more meanings .....  LOL   all of which (given her history) seem to be fitting

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #469 on: August 05, 2008, 07:18:34 PM »

GEORGE ANTHONY: "OK, guys. You guys have been on MySpace. You guys have been on these blogs and blogs and stuff that are out there. People throw photos around all the time. It's unfortunate that sometimes people throw these things thinking they're getting a new friend, and what do these friends do? They turn on them over these connections that they have. They turn on them and they -- stuff gets thrown out there. Well, So-and-So left this for me on such-and-such a date. I can't prove it. I don't know. I don't have that camera. I know one thing, it's very sophisticated how they get information off the camera, off your computer, and all this kind of stuff. It's very, very sophisticated how stuff is done anymore.

But I can tell you, the ones of my daughter -- and this is going to sound crazy. The one that she's standing like this, if you guys were to look and really look at that, you're going to see this -- that's when she was expecting our granddaughter, her daughter. That goes back three years ago. Come on, now! Why -- why -- How could she be like that a month ago? I don't think so. So just realize all that stuff -- oh, I'm sorry -- is not the exact time or this time that my granddaughter's been gone. That stuff happened prior to that."

So what picture is HE talking about? 

I know where Avery is, but WHERE'S CAYLEE?
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #470 on: August 05, 2008, 07:20:55 PM »

GEORGE ANTHONY: "OK, guys. You guys have been on MySpace. You guys have been on these blogs and blogs and stuff that are out there. People throw photos around all the time. It's unfortunate that sometimes people throw these things thinking they're getting a new friend, and what do these friends do? They turn on them over these connections that they have. They turn on them and they -- stuff gets thrown out there. Well, So-and-So left this for me on such-and-such a date. I can't prove it. I don't know. I don't have that camera. I know one thing, it's very sophisticated how they get information off the camera, off your computer, and all this kind of stuff. It's very, very sophisticated how stuff is done anymore.

But I can tell you, the ones of my daughter -- and this is going to sound crazy. The one that she's standing like this, if you guys were to look and really look at that, you're going to see this -- that's when she was expecting our granddaughter, her daughter. That goes back three years ago. Come on, now! Why -- why -- How could she be like that a month ago? I don't think so. So just realize all that stuff -- oh, I'm sorry -- is not the exact time or this time that my granddaughter's been gone. That stuff happened prior to that."

So what picture is HE talking about? 

One of the pix out there da wench shows Casey in a green "shirt" and she is prego

invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #471 on: August 05, 2008, 07:22:58 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/17102415/detail.html

"Rotten Pizza Theory" To Be Tested In New Experiments

I think the real test should be - will a cadaver dog eat a pizza that is 15 days old and covered in detergent?

answer - YES 

I think to be REAL ACCURATE they should put two empty gas cans in the trunk too so that the fumes could be added create the exact smell ..... 

monkeemama
Scared Monkey

Mama's Little Monkees!

« Reply #472 on: August 05, 2008, 07:23:24 PM »

I just can't see Casey's own father being the father of her family. That literally makes me feel sick to my stomach. Her family may be stupid, but I'd really like to think they aren't pervs. Caylee is too cute to be inbred.

Judging by the truth that Cindy DID blurt out in the heat of the moment and the sound of her voice, I really don't think she's involved. I hope not at least.

Also.. as far as the stuffed animals are concerned, this may be stupid and be a total long shot but.. what if it was Casey's stuff? What if they DO know more now, are starting to realize she did kill their beloved granddaughter, and they are tossing HER things, which very well could include stuffed animals. I had tons of stuffed animals from family, friends, boyfriends, etc as gifts.. and even now have a few that my husband has given me. Just a thought? Maybe they're cleaning out thier asshole daughter's shit because they don't anticipate her coming back to live in their home in a LONG time, if ever.

BTW, I live in the *rural* South...I've seen some really cute inbred children...and some really scary ones too...depends on how many generations the Genes have been mixed back into the same soup pot.

LOL i do to Destiny! Haha you made me laugh so hard. I was going to say it in reverse.. having lived too close to comfort to places like Texarkana I never seen an inbred child as cute as Caylee. 
monkeemama
Scared Monkey

Mama's Little Monkees!

« Reply #473 on: August 05, 2008, 07:26:02 PM »

And, sadly you could always be right on.. I just can't let myself imagine that. Uggghhhh.. how awful if it were true. Poor Caylee!
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #474 on: August 05, 2008, 07:26:13 PM »

Thanks Klaas

Maybe this picture I was  just looking at his tats

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #475 on: August 05, 2008, 07:39:53 PM »

http://www.newcomernet.com/obituaries/obitsearch.asp?selected=4&ObitID=20113&EMSessionID=-1&Source=value

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #476 on: August 05, 2008, 07:41:36 PM »

Where are all the friends and neighbors?  Where are Caseys friends?
I don't think I've heard of anyone coming forward saying that Casey is a devoted, adoring Mother?  or people saying that they knew Caylee, apart from the odd myspace contact.  Did she have any girlfriends that she grew up with?
Have any friends or neighbors come forward to speak up for this family?
Were they so insular?  Were they the kind of family that positioned themselves against the world?
There was a person on NG the other night...but I didn't even find her convincing.
Where does Lee fit into this family - what is his relationship with Mother, Father?
Nothing seems to fit!
Putting gifts in the garbage given by well intended people for little Caylee
just takes the cake.  Some children in the area might have given up their favorite stuffed toy for Caylee?  How could the family not know they were insulting the very ones they solicit!
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #477 on: August 05, 2008, 07:47:28 PM »

Casey's visitor log shows she had a 45 minute visit with a William Walters on 7/29/08 and a 45 minute visit with Stefany Kostakis on 8/3/08.

http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_report/files/casey_anthony_visitation_log.pdf

When was her visitation changed to family only?

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #478 on: August 05, 2008, 07:50:59 PM »

Where are all the friends and neighbors?  Where are Caseys friends?
I don't think I've heard of anyone coming forward saying that Casey is a devoted, adoring Mother?  or people saying that they knew Caylee, apart from the odd myspace contact.  Did she have any girlfriends that she grew up with?
Have any friends or neighbors come forward to speak up for this family?
Were they so insular?  Were they the kind of family that positioned themselves against the world?
There was a person on NG the other night...but I didn't even find her convincing.
Where does Lee fit into this family - what is his relationship with Mother, Father?
Nothing seems to fit!
Putting gifts in the garbage given by well intended people for little Caylee
just takes the cake.  Some children in the area might have given up their favorite stuffed toy for Caylee?  How could the family not know they were insulting the very ones they solicit!

How about a child who sells her toys on e-bay to raise reward money?

thank God that won't be happening in this case, but it did in the Madeleine McCann case. And then she heard on the news that the McCanns killed Maddy - she was heart broken....to say the least.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #479 on: August 05, 2008, 07:58:52 PM »

That's pretty sad too Rob. 
Children's tender hearts.
Then there is Beth...who treasures and takes comfort from all symbols of hope and caring.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.