April 19, 2024, 07:55:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #2  (Read 490904 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #560 on: August 06, 2008, 01:05:47 AM »

Yep, that is Casey's photobucket.  Some of the photos are very recent.  You can see the other albums from this link:

http://s160.photobucket.com/albums/t168/icons157/
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #561 on: August 06, 2008, 01:06:47 AM »

Did you catch Lee today say they have known for years who the real dad of Caylee is?

Then he said: Well 1 1/2 years!

That tracks back to right around the time Jesus died.

I wonder how Jessie Grund and his father feel about being toyed with like that?

I'd be dropping bombs on that pig-faced ho!!! 

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #562 on: August 06, 2008, 01:12:38 AM »

Just posted on the front page of SM:

kiltie65 wrote:

Just been on Gretawire. Much discussion on the missing child, Calee Anthony. Lots of the bloggers mention they hope it isn’t going to be another “Aruba” or “Van der Sloot” fiasco. Bloggers mention Natalee Holloway is still remembered in their prayers. So although Natalee is seldom mentioned on Gretawire these days, everyone is still very much aware of her fate and this missing Anthony child brings it all to the surface once again. Aruba will be remembered in a negative way forever in the U.S.

Aug 5, 11:07 PM
crazybabyborg
« Reply #563 on: August 06, 2008, 01:16:16 AM »

Even if you live in Anthonyland, what they say coudn't make sense even to them.

If Caylee were with someone that isn't bringing her home despite all this attention, what on Earth could Casey possibly say that would make any difference at all? If they were apt to kill her for fear they might get in trouble, that bridge was crossed when the National News Crews set up shop 2 weeks ago. At this point, Casey should be spilling her guts and begging police to help prevent them from hurting Caylee. A lie, any lie makes no sense at all at this point.

And the family seems to think this phantom person is going to change their mind and just show up to bring Caylee to celebrate her Birthday!

It's just NUTS!
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #564 on: August 06, 2008, 01:22:56 AM »

Casey has shared things with me that I can't tell anyone.

I have not a clue as to Caylee's physical location, but I am just very glad she is close.

I fully look forward to her being home by her birthday, Saturday.

I really hope she doesn't break into the shed again and steal our weed-whacker!

-Cindy Anthony

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
crazybabyborg
« Reply #565 on: August 06, 2008, 01:25:34 AM »

Just posted on the front page of SM:

kiltie65 wrote:

Just been on Gretawire. Much discussion on the missing child, Calee Anthony. Lots of the bloggers mention they hope it isn’t going to be another “Aruba” or “Van der Sloot” fiasco. Bloggers mention Natalee Holloway is still remembered in their prayers. So although Natalee is seldom mentioned on Gretawire these days, everyone is still very much aware of her fate and this missing Anthony child brings it all to the surface once again. Aruba will be remembered in a negative way forever in the U.S.

Aug 5, 11:07 PM

I've prayed for so long that Natalee could be brought home. I want that for the family's sake, and somehow, I just don't want Natalee's remains to be in that smut -ridden place. I hope beyond hope that we aren't hoping for Caylee to be found years from now. But it's not for the family that my hope is offered. It's for Caylee alone, and for justice to be administered to whoever harmed that little 2 year old sweetie.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #566 on: August 06, 2008, 01:56:41 AM »

Goodnight all!
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #567 on: August 06, 2008, 01:58:19 AM »

What is just so fascinating to me...

Is that they start one of the segments saying SOMEONE STOLE THE GAS CANS

BEFORE CAYLEE HAD GONE MISSING...

Yet we all know by listening to them, that they are full of it.

Just like the pictures of Casey that have been proven to have been taken after.

YET BY THE  END OF THE SAME GRETA SEGMENT... George tells us he caught Casey

red-handed with the cans in the back of the car on June 24th.

---

I mean, it is all just so surreal. I can't believe it is actually happening.

--- Night Klaas!

------------------
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #568 on: August 06, 2008, 02:03:41 AM »

I found this about Casey, Orange County, Orlando

http://www.myorangeclerk.com/myclerk/Details.aspx?SessionID=5d60e3c6-2346-43fd-9e5a-7de060e6fde1&CaseID=5960531

Hope it works...very detailed about her incarceration.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #569 on: August 06, 2008, 02:24:58 AM »

I found this about Casey, Orange County, Orlando

http://www.myorangeclerk.com/myclerk/Details.aspx?SessionID=5d60e3c6-2346-43fd-9e5a-7de060e6fde1&CaseID=5960531

Hope it works...very detailed about her incarceration.

Thanks Puzzler!

I saved the whole thing. Save it to your 'puter and zoom in on it.

------------------
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #570 on: August 06, 2008, 02:27:12 AM »

Hmmmmmm.....

Orange County, Civil Court files indicate several items relating to George Anthony and Cynthia Anthony (Cynthia M. and/or Cynthia Marie).

I noticed that Casey's name is Casey Marie Anthony.

Orange County, Criminal Court files has one item for Casey...what's happening right now.
There are no files for George; however, there are several for Cynthia/Cynthia M/Cynthia Marie Anthony (and they're not pretty).  The hmmmm.... part is the the date of birth for Cynthia is 1980.  28 years....not old enough to be Casey's Mom.  But....how many Cynthia Marie Anthony's can there be?  Does Casey have an older sister that we've not heard about?

http://www.ninthcircuit.org/research/case_query.shtml

Click on ""myorangecountyclerk"   Scroll down and click on "criminal"  Type in "last name" and then "first name"  Indicate "all criminal"  and then click "search".  You should come up with 4 criminal cases for Cynthia.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #571 on: August 06, 2008, 02:28:07 AM »

Here is what the Anthony's are doing with your donations...

Rather than donating them to kids in need.

The Anthony family was seen throwing out a number of stuffed animals, Tuesday, but Lee Anthony said those were toys that had been donated to the family during the ordeal, and none belonged to Caylee.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17099420/detail.html

Thanks for finding that Carpe. I know you got my back! LOL!

Whether these were donations or not, it's terrible. What a callous slap in the face to anyone who may have donated them. They could have given them to a hospital if they didn't want them.

Sorry, I'm way behind.

These are not just stuffed animals, they are a memorial for his Granddaughter.  They also represent hope and caring to those who donated them.

Maybe they felt they had not pissed off enough people yet or maybe they were just making room for all their assistants and gift cards.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #572 on: August 06, 2008, 02:38:14 AM »

Okay, one more (smile)

http://myfloridacounty.com/services/officialrecords_intro.shtml

Click on link above, scroll down to drop-down menu and select "Orange", then click on "non-subscriber search"

Type in last name "Anthony", then first name "George'';  enter city ''Orlando'', then document type click on "select all types"  enter date:  I used January 1, 2002 through August 6, 2008
and scroll down to the right and click "Begin Search"

Then go back to search page and substitute the first name with "Cynthia"

You should find a number of civil items for her in conjunction with George. 

Now....this is where I found Cynthia "M", which connects back to my previous post re: Marie.

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #573 on: August 06, 2008, 03:05:16 AM »

caylee marie anthony greta otr 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bIu7Ens4WIo

4:53 time

Greta:

Has Casey told you (cindy) what happened to her child?

Cindy:

Ummmm, yessss, IN HER WAY, and I can't, I can't reveal that.

------------------
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #574 on: August 06, 2008, 03:22:15 AM »

GRETA OTR

In segment 1...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bIu7Ens4WIo

The new timeline:

Last time Cindy physically sees Caylee is June 15th, 2008

* day she takes her to assisted living facility & takes video

Last time George physically sees Caylee is on June 16th, 2008

* Casey & Caylee come out with backpacks, and say goodbye to George

while he is sitting on the couch watching the FOOD NETWORK.

Casey says she might have to work late tonight.

In segment 2...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2eMDQzXM4zU

4:30 time

Greta:

Was something reported stolen from the shed?

Cindy:

Yeah, gas cans.

Greta:

When was that report made, that gas cans were stolen?

Cindy:

Ummm, have to ask George.

Greta:

So, uh... before Caylee had been reported missing or after, that the gas cans...???

Cindy:

It was before.

------------------
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #575 on: August 06, 2008, 03:45:44 AM »

Someone asked about Baez earlier.  Here you go:

Who Is Jose Baez?

POSTED: 5:49 pm EDT July 29, 2008
UPDATED: 11:44 am EDT August 4, 2008

Jose Baez, the attorney for the mother of missing toddler Caylee Anthony, has been associated with some high profile cases.

Three big name cases of his were covered on WESH 2 News.

The most recent was in April of this year when Baez represented Nilton Diaz -- the Lake County man arrested in the death of a popular boxer's granddaughter.

Investigators said Diaz killed Wilfredo Vazquez's granddaughter.

A jury found Diaz guilty on murder charges.

Then, Baez represented Kissimmee Mayor George Gant at trial in 2007.

Gant got booted from office and was forced to resign as a doctor when two patients accused him of touching them in a sexual way during gynecology exams.

The prosecution's main witness refused to testify against Gant and the former mayor was cleared of sex charges.

In 2006, Baez took on Elvira Garcia as a client.

Garcia was accused of kidnapping her roommate's 6-week-old baby.

Police found the infant safe in Kissimmee.

Garcia claimed the baby was hers, authorities said.

http://www.wesh.com/news/17030505/detail.html

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #576 on: August 06, 2008, 04:20:19 AM »

Carpe

Are there only 3 parts of Greta OTR so far?

I believe in miracles!
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #577 on: August 06, 2008, 04:27:15 AM »

Carpe

Are there only 3 parts of Greta OTR so far?

Yes.

I cut them all together to save time... and weed out intros and outros (the bs stuff)

That was all of the coverage for last night.

... but Greta said she has a lot more coming tomorrow night, that has not been aired yet.

------------------
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #578 on: August 06, 2008, 05:00:42 AM »

VIDEO

LEE ANTHONY BABBLES - CUT

http://www.wesh.com/video/17102896/index.html

------------------
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #579 on: August 06, 2008, 05:13:13 AM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/17088695/detail.html

Caylee Anthony Blog

Lee Says:
August 6, 2008 at 3:11 am

Since day one this case has been messed up,just take a look at the freakey smile on Caseys face when she comes in the court room and the phoney crying.If my daughter was missing for and hour I’d be searching the planet,also grandma didn’t think it was odd the she hadn’t seen her beautiful little grandbaby for a while.When I don’t see my granddaughters for a day I would wonder.Casey also keeps saying she’s close,she’s close.
I think she killed that beautiful little angel. You are a monster Casey.The whole family is disfunctional.

Lee saying they haven’t charged her with anything.

Throwing out donated gifts because they smelled like smoke.

That was a pretty big bag of stuffed animals and toys. You are a sicko too Cindy,sticking up for your lying daughter,face it granny Casey screwed up and you can’t admit it. Stop sticking up for this Liar.

???

------------------
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.