April 25, 2024, 12:35:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #2  (Read 491464 times)
Concerned Monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #60 on: August 04, 2008, 04:26:28 PM »

What are the chances that Caylee's disappearance is connected somehow to the jogger who was found murdered in that Jay Blanchard Park? Casey mentioned that Park to Lee and the dates are pretty close. I believe she was murdered on the 10th of June.

I think I need a mental health break. Going to cook dinner and make the hubby feel somewhat better. Lord help me, he ate McDonald's yesterday for dinner. LOL!

I put my hubby on a diet last Monday.....salad and fruit....salmon sometimes....involves no cooking unless he wants salmon, and he cooks it!  I freed up a big block of time better used....LOL!
[/quote

Yesterday my husband moved a thousand miles away, To live with his brother  He is soooo sick of Taco Bell, Mc Donalds, Burger King, Not to mention Pizza Hut. They have to find this girl so my husband will come back home...

Kids You Gotta Love em
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #61 on: August 04, 2008, 05:14:31 PM »

I got kiccked out of the cage, anyone else?  

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #62 on: August 04, 2008, 05:20:20 PM »

SCHEW!  Though I lost my "support system" ..... Was ready to panic 

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #63 on: August 04, 2008, 05:21:15 PM »

I got kiccked out of the cage, anyone else?  

yup! we wuz locked out for awhile.

I hate it when dat happens!

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #64 on: August 04, 2008, 05:27:29 PM »

THANK YOU, THANK YOU

YOU KNOW I HAVE BEEN FOLLOWING THIS CASE FROM DAY 1. THEN I STUMBLED ACROSS THIS SITEAND HAVE BEEN FOLLOWING THIS THREAD STARTING ON THE 20th. THERE ARE SO MANY CRAZY THINGS IN THIS CASE. BUT I THINK THAT BY FAR THE CRAZYEST THING IS THE PHONE CALLS POSTED ON:    http://backwardstate.com/backward_state_website_035.htm
  IS THAT TRUE THAT THERE ARE HIDDEN MESSAGES WHEN YOU PLAY A CONVERSATION BACKWARDS???

I don't think so. Ya know, I never hear what they say they hear.

WELCOME TO SM Concerned Monkey!

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #65 on: August 04, 2008, 05:32:48 PM »

Yay! All is well again. I thought I blew up the server with my rants.

Welcome Concerned Monkey. I hope you're not serious that your husband left you over this. 

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
Concerned Monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #66 on: August 04, 2008, 05:34:25 PM »

Thank You

Kids You Gotta Love em
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #67 on: August 04, 2008, 05:37:54 PM »

Yes, the forum and front page were down for a little bit.  Dugga rebooted and all is OK now!
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #68 on: August 04, 2008, 05:43:39 PM »

I believe more than ever that this is an important key to this tragedy.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/MyFox/pages/sidebar_video.jsp?contentId=7111751&version=1&locale=EN-US

A SHORT STORY...

A long, long time ago, on a planet far, far away...

There was a princess, and her name was Casey...

She had a pretty good life... hey, no complaints!

...then she kissed a frog. Well, she did

a little more than just kiss the frog...

She f'd his brains out... tied his tongue all up in a knot...

...and knocked his crown hangin' all off kilter sideways,

"RRRRibbit, I think I may have even liked it."

... said the frog.

Then she gave birth to a beautiful baby princess named Caylee!

Casey felt more like Caylee's sister than Caylee's mother.

They were competing for the same love and resources

with grandma Cindy.

One day...

Grandma Cindy got tired of Casey's unbridled princess horsechit

and demanded that she go out and make it on her own.

"Oh, grow up!" said Cindy.

Casey got angry, and felt powerless!

So, she used Caylee as a bargaining chip... just like she

did with her ex-boyfriends before. Only this time,

she used her against grandma Cindy.

WITH GREAT POWER = CAYLEE

COMES GREAT CONSEQUENCE = I'LL TAKE HER AWAY FROM YOU, FOR GOOD.
I'LL SHOW YOU THIS TIME NOT TO MESS WITH MY AZZ! "I HOLD THE TRUMP
CARD BITCH, NOT YOU!"  ...said the foulmouthed princess.

EVERYONE LIES = MOM LIES TO ME, JUST TO HANG ON TO CAYLEE.

EVERYBODY DIES = CAYLEE DIES, I'LL SHOW YOUR ASSES THIS TIME!

I GAVE HER TO YOU...

...AND I HOLD THE POWER TO TAKE HER AWAY, AS WELL.

TRUST ONLY YOURSELF = NOBODY BELIEVES MY CHIT ANYMORE, NOT EVEN MY OWN MOM AND DAD!
                      ...AND I AM ANGRY ABOUT IT, I WANT REVENGE! I FEEL POWERLESS!
                      I HAVE NOWHERE LEFT TO TURN. WHY DOES THIS STUFF ALWAYS HAVE TO
                      HAPPEN TO ME? I AM "CASE FACE" DAMN IT! DON'T YOU KNOW WHO I AM?
                      BACK IN THE DAY, I USED TO BE THE PRINCESS! IT WAS ME, ME, ME!!!!
                      I USED TO BE THE CHIT. YA'LL NEED TO BE ASKIN' SOMEBODY ABOUT THAT.

On one very stormy day, the ex-princess wrote these words...

"Everybody lies. Everybody dies."

Unfortunately, she may have meant every word of that ominous statement.

THE END?

STAY TUNED...

------------------
Concerned Monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #69 on: August 04, 2008, 05:43:55 PM »

Welcome Concerned Monkey. I hope you're not serious that your husband left you over this. 

Yes very serious!!! We live in Michigan and he went to live in South Carolina With his brother. I just can't tear myself away from the computer nor the television. No sleep here. So he took the kids for a "mini vacay" before school starts

I think that what actually pushed him out the door was when I asked for the money to travel to Florida so that I could apply for one of the Anthony's available positions... So that I can have an inside and possibly hear someone slip up and say something JK

Kids You Gotta Love em
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #70 on: August 04, 2008, 05:44:18 PM »

THANK YOU, THANK YOU

YOU KNOW I HAVE BEEN FOLLOWING THIS CASE FROM DAY 1. THEN I STUMBLED ACROSS THIS SITEAND HAVE BEEN FOLLOWING THIS THREAD STARTING ON THE 20th. THERE ARE SO MANY CRAZY THINGS IN THIS CASE. BUT I THINK THAT BY FAR THE CRAZYEST THING IS THE PHONE CALLS POSTED ON:    http://backwardstate.com/backward_state_website_035.htm
  IS THAT TRUE THAT THERE ARE HIDDEN MESSAGES WHEN YOU PLAY A CONVERSATION BACKWARDS???

I think that only applies to Beatles albums and the Eagles Hotel California Album ...... AND MAYBE of course Casey Anthony .......

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #71 on: August 04, 2008, 05:44:40 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/17090663/detail.html

Prosecutors Offer Casey Anthony Deal To Get Her To Talk

POSTED: 3:58 pm EDT August 4, 2008
UPDATED: 5:29 pm EDT August 4, 2008

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- The State Attorney's Office is trying to cut a deal with Casey Anthony to try to get her to offer more information about her missing 2-year-old daughter. Casey hasn't said a word to investigators about little Caylee Anthony's disappearance in 20 days

A source close to the case says the State Attorney's Office sent a letter to Anthony's attorney and offered to discuss the possibility of limited immunity. If the defense were to agree, the deal would keep her words from being used against her, but would not protect her from any other information that investigators then dug up and potentially could use in a criminal case.

"I have no knowledge of anything like that. That's between [Casey] and her attorney and the authorities. We're not privy to that kind of stuff," said Cindy Anthony, Casey's mother.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #72 on: August 04, 2008, 05:47:21 PM »

Yes very serious!!! We live in Michigan and he went to live in South Carolina With his brother. I just can't tear myself away from the computer nor the television. No sleep here. So he took the kids for a "mini vacay" before school starts

I think that what actually pushed him out the door was when I asked for the money to travel to Florida so that I could apply for one of the Anthony's available positions... So that I can have an inside and possibly hear someone slip up and say something JK

invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #73 on: August 04, 2008, 05:49:17 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/17090663/detail.html

Prosecutors Offer Casey Anthony Deal To Get Her To Talk

POSTED: 3:58 pm EDT August 4, 2008
UPDATED: 5:29 pm EDT August 4, 2008

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- The State Attorney's Office is trying to cut a deal with Casey Anthony to try to get her to offer more information about her missing 2-year-old daughter. Casey hasn't said a word to investigators about little Caylee Anthony's disappearance in 20 days

A source close to the case says the State Attorney's Office sent a letter to Anthony's attorney and offered to discuss the possibility of limited immunity. If the defense were to agree, the deal would keep her words from being used against her, but would not protect her from any other information that investigators then dug up and potentially could use in a criminal case.

"I have no knowledge of anything like that. That's between [Casey] and her attorney and the authorities. We're not privy to that kind of stuff," said Cindy Anthony, Casey's mother.

Ok...Ok.....I say cut her a deal ..... let her squeal ....... then set her free ...... and send her to ME!   

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #74 on: August 04, 2008, 05:49:53 PM »

Supposed to be a press conference right now...doesn't appear to have started yet:

http://www.foxnews.com/index.html

or

http://www.wftv.com/video/17091455/index.html
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #75 on: August 04, 2008, 05:50:14 PM »

Yes, the forum and front page were down for a little bit.  Dugga rebooted and all is OK now!

RRRRRRibbit!

RRRR-Reboot!!!

Thanks Dugga and Klaas!!

------------------
Concerned Monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #76 on: August 04, 2008, 05:53:12 PM »

I have no knowledge of anything like that. That's between [Casey] and her attorney and the authorities. We're not privy to that kind of stuff," said Cindy Anthony, Casey's mother.

OOOOOOOKKKKK   Cin

If it comes out later (perhaps during the trial) that any other member of the family had either involvement or knowledge? will they be brought up on  charges

Kids You Gotta Love em
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #77 on: August 04, 2008, 06:00:47 PM »

Supposed to be a press conference right now...doesn't appear to have started yet:

http://www.foxnews.com/index.html

or

http://www.wftv.com/video/17091455/index.html

Still hasn't started yet.  Here's another location:

http://www.wesh.com/video/17091435/index.html
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #78 on: August 04, 2008, 06:05:46 PM »

Did I miss the news conference???

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #79 on: August 04, 2008, 06:06:29 PM »

Who Is Caylee's Father? FHP Report Could Help Determine

POSTED: 5:13 pm EDT August 4, 2008
UPDATED: 5:18 pm EDT August 4, 2008

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- By now you know Casey Anthony is Caylee's mother, but detectives want to know who the father is. It's a question Casey's own family can't answer, but there are some clues.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
VIDEO REPORT: FHP Report Could Help In Search For Caylee's Father
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Channel 9 has learned the Orange County Sheriff’s Office is interested in an FHP crash report that might be a clue as to who Caylee’s father actually is or may reveal another lie told by the little girl’s mother.

Eyewitness News spent the day knocking on doors Monday looking for relatives and friends of Jesus Ortiz, a 21-year-old killed in a car crash. In death, he's being dragged into the Caylee Anthony saga.

"I've never heard that name before," Cindy Anthony told Eyewitness News.

Caylee's grandmother Cindy claims no knowledge of Ortiz, slthough she has said Caylee's father was killed in a car crash. That crash investigation included a blood test for toxicology. Now investigators may use that sample in a post-mortem paternity test.

There seems to be a very interesting clue on the Internet, as well. Jesus Ortiz's MySpace page is still online and a condolence message was left in the name of none other than Caylee Marie Anthony.

Meanwhile, when Channel 9's Jeff Deal approached the potential father's family, they were shocked at the mere possibility that Jesus might be Caylee's father.

"The father? No," family members told Eyewitness News Monday.

Another possibility has been tossed around as well, that even Casey doesn't know who Caylee's father is and made up yet another lie about the mystery father who died in a car accident.

The medical examiner's office said the blood is still available for a paternity test. In the crash, Ortiz was found at fault and alcohol was not involved.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.