April 25, 2024, 07:07:48 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #2  (Read 491514 times)
Jennifer34
Scared Monkey

« Reply #720 on: August 06, 2008, 12:58:08 PM »

From the LKL interview, I was struck with this: Cindy was VERY, VERY interested in finding a way to dispute forensic evidence from the trunk that would show hair from Caylee was post-mortem. I swear she knows or at least is fearful that Caylee really was in the trunk and that she dead.
[/quote]

CBB, I noticed that as well.  Cindy is not sure if Caylee was in the trunk or not.  I dont believe she 100% believes her daughter.

Who is paying for Casey's lawyer? 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #721 on: August 06, 2008, 01:03:37 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/17107547/detail.html

Controversy Over Gas Cans, Brother May Skip Jail Visit

POSTED: 6:44 am EDT August 6, 2008
UPDATED: 12:26 pm EDT August 6, 2008

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- There was new controversy over gas cans and the fingerprints on them on the same day Eyewitness News learned Lee Anthony may skip a scheduled visit with his jailed sister.

The search for Caylee is now in its 22nd day and her grandmother now claims the gas cans that investigators took from their house contained fingerprints that were not Casey's. That came after admitting on national TV that Casey is the one who stole them.

Caylee's grandmother spent quite a bit of time criticizing sheriff's investigators Wednesday morning while also advancing the theory someone kidnapped Caylee.

When investigators took gas cans from Caylee Anthony's grandparent's home, Cindy Anthony said it was not because Caylee's mom Casey took them or because they were in the trunk of Casey's car.

"Previously, she had used the gas cans. There's other people's fingerprints on there besides us and that's what they're looking at," Cindy said Wednesday morning.

Caylee's grandmother then took aim at investigators search for the 2-year-old, saying they are talking out of two sides of their mouth when they say they are looking for Caylee while trying to build a case against Casey.

"They haven't proven anything that Caylee's been in the back of the trunk and, until they do and they bring me proof, Caylee is alive," she said.

Cindy then floated the theory of kidnappers taking Caylee, but wouldn't say whether the FBI was investigating it as a kidnapping. She did say, no matter what, she wants justice served.

"If that pints the finger to my daughter and they have concrete proof and not circumstantial evidence, I'll be the first one to say she needs to be where she's at," Cindy said.

A sheriff's spokesperson told Eyewitness News he understands Cindy's frustration, but the focus is still on finding Caylee. The sheriff's office also said that an emailed extortion letter the Anthony's received came from Thailand and was not considered a viable threat.

Meanwhile, Saturday, August 9 is Caylee's 3rd birthday. Cindy said her family will have a private get-together, but that a birthday party will take place when "Caylee comes home."

Cindy's comments Wednesday on the gas cans comes after her husband George Anthony admitted in a national interview on FOX News Channel that his daughter Casey was responsible for stealing them. Eyewitness News first reported Friday when investigators removed the cans from the family's home in brown bags.

"As she opened up the trunk of the car," George said during the FOX interview.

"The gas cans were there," Cindy added.

"Guess what, I had the gas cans there, she's the one that took the gas cans," George said.

LEE ANTHONY MAY SKIP JAIL VISIT WITH CASEY

Casey's brother Lee Anthony is scheduled to visit her Thursday, but there is a chance he may not show up. Cindy Anthony told Eyewitness News that Lee may follow in her footsteps and skip the jail visit because of all of the media attention. She said they have a lot they want to say to Casey, but they know their conversations could be made public.

"We all can figure out that Lee's one kind of one of those detectives on his own. We talked about that. It's very hard for us not to play that role. So we just figure we better be careful about what we're doing," Cindy said.

Cindy said she's now asking any private questions through Casey's attorney. She said they'll decide Wednesday night if Lee will visit Casey on Thursday.

Eyewitness News tried to talk to Casey Anthony's attorney Jose Baez about the charges filed against her Tuesday, but his doors were closed to the media. An assistant told Eyewitness News he won't comment on the charges until he receives those documents from the State Attorney's Office. Eyewitness News offered to provide them, but she didn't want them.

FORMAL CHARGES FILED, CINDY IS A NO-SHOW

It was an intense day in the Caylee Anthony case Tuesday as criminal charges were filed against Casey, her father carted bags of stuffed animals to the curb and her mother refused to see Casey in jail.

There appears to be a growing rift in the Anthony family and it may be because Casey isn't talking. Her father's asked her point-blank, her brother asked her to write him a letter, but so far, she has said nothing substantial about what happened to Caylee.

In the most shocking development yet, Cindy Anthony decided to abandon her visit to see Casey in jail Tuesday, because she felt it would hurt her chances to find Caylee.

"If I have to choose between Casey and Caylee, I'm going to choose Caylee right now, because she doesn't have anyone fighting for her," Cindy Anthony said Tuesday afternoon.

When she walked out of her house Tuesday, she told Eyewitness News she cancelled the visitation because she had something private she needed to discuss with Casey, but all her jail visits are public record.

"I cried, because I wanted to see her and I can't. I cry every day for Caylee," Cindy said.

It was an emotional day for Cindy Anthony, the grandmother of missing 2-year-old Caylee. Early Tuesday morning, she left her home without explanation and then Tuesday afternoon, while Casey Anthony waited in jail, Cindy decided not to show up for her scheduled visit.

"I couldn't sleep last night. I had all these mixed emotions, should I go, shouldn't I go," she said.

Last week, a friend decided to cancel his jail visit because of concerns about media scrutiny. But Tuesday, Casey's mom was the first family member to skip out on a visit. She walked out of her home Tuesday and cited similar reasons for not showing up, saying she was afraid whatever she said about Caylee could be made public and put her life in jeopardy.

"It's all about Caylee and her safety," she said.

But Cindy Anthony's rollercoaster ride didn't end there. She reacted Tuesday afternoon to the State Attorney's Office filing official charges against her daughter, calling it a victory, thankful her daughter wasn't charged with anything more than child neglect.

"I think, if they would have had anything concrete, I think they would have used that today," she said.

Cindy said whatever she planned to talk to Casey about Tuesday, she passed to her attorney who will meet with her privately in jail.

The Anthony family was also seen throwing out a number of stuffed animals, Tuesday, but Lee Anthony said they were toys that had been donated to the family during the ordeal and none belonged to Caylee.

"We don't want to make it sound like were not thankful for all the stuff, because we are, it was something we tried but could not put to use," Lee said.

Lee also said they considered donating them, but they were in poor condition.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #722 on: August 06, 2008, 01:05:59 PM »

BURGLARY REPORT:

Time window of burglary as reported & filed as public record.

6/23 18:00 - 6/24 10:00

--------

GEORGE ANTHONY: Uh-huh.

That's when I saw my daughter. I was getting ready to go to work, and the garage door goes open and my daughter comes in. This is about 2:25, 2:30 in the afternoon on the 24th. As she comes in the house, and I said, Hey, how're you doing? And she says, Fine, Dad. I says, Well, what's going on? And she says, Oh, I'm just stopping home for about 10 minutes, get some clothes. I go to go back to work. Where's Caylee? She's with Zanny. And I said, OK, when are you guys coming home? She says, Oh, we'll be back home maybe late tonight or the next day.

I said, OK. Have you been talking to Mom? Oh, yes, I talk to Mom every day. I said, I know, but did you talk to Mom today? She sort of hesitated for a moment and she says, Yes. And she says, Oh, by the way, it's a shame what happened in the shed. And I said...

CINDY ANTHONY: Yes, because (INAUDIBLE)

GEORGE ANTHONY: And I said, Really? She says, yes. I said, Interesting. And I just said, Hey, by the way, I said, I'm getting ready to rotate your mom's tires on her car. There's a little metal wedge that fits underneath your tires so your car doesn't rock back and forth. And I said, Well, I'd like to have it, so in case you're not here over the weekend, I'd like to be able to do it.

She was hesitant about letting me get in the car. And I said, Well, listen, I got an extra key. I'll just go get it. Well, she was adamant about -- about that.

VAN SUSTEREN: What, not letting you into the car?

GEORGE ANTHONY: Yes, didn't want me to get into the car to get the stuff out. Dad, I'll get it for you. Dad, I'll get it out. I said, It's no problem. I know where it's at. I'll get it, get it out and be done with it.

So as we're walking out through the garage, she's still telling me, Dad, I'll get it. Give me a minute, I'll get it. I said, Casey, I'm capable of reaching inside your car, and I got it. So -- and she opened up the trunk of the car...

CINDY ANTHONY: The gas cans were there.

GEORGE ANTHONY: (INAUDIBLE) The gas cans there. She's the one that took the gas cans.

----

Does he EVER call the cops back to let them know who done it?

???

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #723 on: August 06, 2008, 01:06:24 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/17110771/detail.html

Attorney: Ortiz Probably Not Caylee's Father
Family Says They've Never Met Casey Anthony

POSTED: 12:23 pm EDT August 6, 2008
UPDATED: 12:45 pm EDT August 6, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- An attorney representing the family of Jesus Ortiz said on Wednesday that as far as they know, Ortiz is not the father of missing toddler Caylee Anthony.

Ortiz, 20, died in a car crash in Orlando in May 2007. He attended Colonial High School with Caylee's mother, Casey Anthony.

In recent weeks, rumors surfaced on the Internet that Ortiz could be the father of Caylee.

The attorney representing Ortiz's parents said the family is close-knit and they claim they've never heard of or met Casey Anthony.

But they're not completely dismissing the possibility that Ortiz could be the father.

"Miss Anthony never told the family Jesus was the father or that he might be the father. In fact, the family has never met her and does not know her," attorney Bryan Crews said. "If the child is indeed their grandchild and alive, that is all they have left of their son, Jesus Ortiz. They would like to get to know the child if she is indeed still alive."

Crews said as far as the family of Ortiz knows, Casey Anthony and their son never dated, and they have no knowledge of their son ever taking a paternity test.

The Orange County Sheriff's Office requested a copy of a report from the Florida Highway Patrol on the crash in which Ortiz died.

Crews said investigators may be trying to obtain DNA evidence from the autopsy conducted on Ortiz.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #724 on: August 06, 2008, 01:10:29 PM »

JUNE 22nd, 2008 was on a SUNDAY.

VAN SUSTEREN: And gas cans were -- how many gas cans?

GEORGE ANTHONY: Two, the 2-and-a-half-gallon and one about a gallon- and-a-quarter, something like that.

VAN SUSTEREN: Now, you made the report on June 24, though. That's when you noticed it. Do you remember when you last were in there, so you have some sort of window of when that could have happened?

GEORGE ANTHONY: It could have been Sunday. I believe I was in there Sunday. I don't believe I was in there the day before that, like, on the 23rd. I'm almost positive it's a Sunday.

VAN SUSTEREN: So the Sunday the 23rd, you might have been in there?

CINDY ANTHONY: Well, Sunday would have been the 22nd.

VAN SUSTEREN: All right. So as best you can tell, it happened between the 22nd and the 24th. someone broke in there.

This douchebag is countin' in the wrong direction. He doesn't even know what

day it is... and I suspect it is because he watches news updates on the

FOOD CHANNEL!

I don't know how much gas was in FL June of this year...But if you round the can volume to 4 gallons X $5 = $20 (just using $5 for example)....didn't the report say $50 worth?  I don't know...........

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #725 on: August 06, 2008, 01:14:05 PM »

NOW HE IS TALKING TO HER ON TUESDAY JUNE 24TH, 2008.

KEEP THIS IN MIND...

George says to Casey:

so in case you're not here over the weekend

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #726 on: August 06, 2008, 01:15:28 PM »

Anyone have an idea as to "WHY" the Anthony's filed a police report on a couple of gas cans, with at the most approx. $20 worth of gas in them.....especially when they probably "knew" Casey took them (we know that they keep the sheds and house locked because of Casey...obviously she's done similar things in the past to make the Anthony's keep everything under lock and key).

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #727 on: August 06, 2008, 01:16:36 PM »

They are lying. They are all lying. They HAVE ALWAYS BEEN lying!

------------------
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #728 on: August 06, 2008, 01:18:38 PM »

JUNE 22nd, 2008 was on a SUNDAY.

VAN SUSTEREN: And gas cans were -- how many gas cans?

GEORGE ANTHONY: Two, the 2-and-a-half-gallon and one about a gallon- and-a-quarter, something like that.

VAN SUSTEREN: Now, you made the report on June 24, though. That's when you noticed it. Do you remember when you last were in there, so you have some sort of window of when that could have happened?

GEORGE ANTHONY: It could have been Sunday. I believe I was in there Sunday. I don't believe I was in there the day before that, like, on the 23rd. I'm almost positive it's a Sunday.

VAN SUSTEREN: So the Sunday the 23rd, you might have been in there?

CINDY ANTHONY: Well, Sunday would have been the 22nd.

VAN SUSTEREN: All right. So as best you can tell, it happened between the 22nd and the 24th. someone broke in there.

This douchebag is countin' in the wrong direction. He doesn't even know what

day it is... and I suspect it is because he watches news updates on the

FOOD CHANNEL!

I don't know how much gas was in FL June of this year...But if you round the can volume to 4 gallons X $5 = $20 (just using $5 for example)....didn't the report say $50 worth?  I don't know...........

Approximately $3.93 per gallon regular 

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #729 on: August 06, 2008, 01:19:37 PM »

Anyone have an idea as to "WHY" the Anthony's filed a police report on a couple of gas cans, with at the most approx. $20 worth of gas in them.....especially when they probably "knew" Casey took them (we know that they keep the sheds and house locked because of Casey...obviously she's done similar things in the past to make the Anthony's keep everything under lock and key).

imho

I think he wanted to teach her ass a lesson, but he didn't know that

lesson was also going to involve homicide charges on his granddaughter.

...and now he is trying to back his way out of everything.

... and it is too late... way too late to turn back now on ANYTHING.

... and he shouldn't want to either, for dear Caylee's sake!

------------------
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #730 on: August 06, 2008, 01:20:57 PM »

NOW HE IS TALKING TO HER ON TUESDAY JUNE 24TH, 2008.

KEEP THIS IN MIND...

George says to Casey:

so in case you're not here over the weekend

Jennifer34
Scared Monkey

« Reply #731 on: August 06, 2008, 01:24:52 PM »

I think the GP were trying to teach Casey a lesson by involving the cops pertaining to the gas can and the credit cards and stolen car and as Carpe said, had no idea that it was this serious.

Normally people do not go to the trouble to report missing 25.00 worth of gas or really even 50.00 for that matter unless it happens regularly and they are trying to catch some one.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #732 on: August 06, 2008, 01:24:53 PM »

bumpin'

Casey doesn't have a job and lives at home. Doubtful she has her own cell account.
And doubtful her credit is good enough - probably the phone is in her mother's name or she has a pay as you go plan. I doubt she has a pay as you go plan, and is most likely on a family plan.

solange822001
Jul 27, 2008 at 2:09 am -

I wanted to show you guys this quote from Lee, from the article.

“Another concern, which is troubling investigators, is how Casey, who has not had full time employment in over a year, was able to afford a babysitter.”

“”My sister doesn’t have a car payment. My mom pays her cell phone bill. She doesn’t pay any rent while living here (at her parents’ Orlando house). My sister doesn’t have any bills. The only bills she has is if she goes out, goes out to eat, things like that. And if you’re my sister’s boyfriend, you’re probably paying for everything for my sister anyway.”"

Ok, here we go again. How in the f*****g HELL does that explain how an unemployed person can afford a NANNY? Please, someone explain that to me. Am I to believe that the boyfriend was paying for the nanny too? What the hell is his point?

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/my.....geId=3.1.1

++++++++++
break
++++++++++

here is the quote from Dreamin Demon

jeannebia
Jul 27, 2008 at 3:08 am -

This is so weird but there must be another Cynthia Marie Anthony who is constantly getting arrested for prostitution and meth and has been evicted…from the Pine View apartments…was that one of the places Casey went??
http://tinyurl.com/578yvz - (link to dreamin demon)

- no link listed to the original allegation -

there are no follow up comments on that allegation.

I checked around and looked at several databases and do not see a person with that name arrested for meth or prostitution. I did find a person age 27 by the name of Cynthia Marie Anthony, but all that link did was take you to reunion dot com.

Does anyone have a reunion membership? I hate paying for that stuff. 
« Last Edit: October 13, 2008, 08:40:41 AM by Nut44x4 » Logged

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
sleddogs
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #733 on: August 06, 2008, 01:25:58 PM »

I hate that I have to work!!! 

I'm confused.........George saw Casey on the 24th, but he didn't see Caylee on that date, right? The last time he saw Caylee was the 16th, right???

He must have seen Caylee on 6/24  ...

Unless I am hearing things...

HE SAID: BACKPACKS

One cannot wear two backpacks. It makes a person look very stupid.

Carpe - I believe when George said he saw Casey and Caylee with their backpacks, that was on June 16th at around 1pm.

yup! you are right.

Yep

http://www.flickr.com/photos/clearing-soma/1174824509/

Who said Siberian Huskies are too big to be lap dogs?

If ya ain't the lead sleddog, the scenery never changes.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #734 on: August 06, 2008, 01:31:18 PM »

imho

I think he wanted to teach her ass a lesson, but he didn't know that

lesson was also going to involve homicide charges on his granddaughter.

...and now he is trying to back his way out of everything.

... and it is too late... way too late to turn back now on ANYTHING.

... and he shouldn't want to either, for dear Caylee's sake!

*correction - homicide charges on his daughter

------------------
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #735 on: August 06, 2008, 01:40:38 PM »

Something happened to Caylee between June 16th when George saw her leaving with Casey and June 17th.  Unless George is lying, find Caylee's backpack.  Get the apartment people to give LE a sketch of Zenaida.  How much like Casey does Zenaida look?

Klaas, maybe the back paqck is what I thought was a carseat in the evidence bag.
IIRC George said when he saw Casey leave on the 17th at about 12:50p.m she had TWO backpacks.  Maybe that accounts for the two bags.
Wish they could get a warrant for a complete search of the Anthony home,inside and out!
correction, sorry.  Geo. saw Casey leave on the 16th, the day after father's day - NOT the 17th as I posted incorrectly above.
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #736 on: August 06, 2008, 01:41:45 PM »

bumpin'

Casey doesn't have a job and lives at home. Doubtful she has her own cell account.
And doubtful her credit is good enough - probably the phone is in her mother's name or she has a pay as you go plan. I doubt she has a pay as you go plan, and is most likely on a family plan.

solange822001
Jul 27, 2008 at 2:09 am -

I wanted to show you guys this quote from Lee, from the article.

“Another concern, which is troubling investigators, is how Casey, who has not had full time employment in over a year, was able to afford a babysitter.”

“”My sister doesn’t have a car payment. My mom pays her cell phone bill. She doesn’t pay any rent while living here (at her parents’ Orlando house). My sister doesn’t have any bills. The only bills she has is if she goes out, goes out to eat, things like that. And if you’re my sister’s boyfriend, you’re probably paying for everything for my sister anyway.”"

Ok, here we go again. How in the f*****g HELL does that explain how an unemployed person can afford a NANNY? Please, someone explain that to me. Am I to believe that the boyfriend was paying for the nanny too? What the hell is his point?

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/my.....geId=3.1.1

++++++++++
break
++++++++++

here is the quote from Dreamin Demon

jeannebia
Jul 27, 2008 at 3:08 am -

This is so weird but there must be another Cynthia Marie Anthony who is constantly getting arrested for prostitution and meth and has been evicted…from the Pine View apartments…was that one of the places Casey went??
http://tinyurl.com/578yvz - (link to dreamin demon)

- no link listed to the original allegation -

there are no follow up comments on that allegation.

I checked around and looked at several databases and do not see a person with that name arrested for meth or prostitution. I did find a person age 27 by the name of Cynthia Marie Anthony, but all that link did was take you to reunion dot com.

Does anyone have a reunion membership? I hate paying for that stuff. 

Rob, I saw it myself on one of the databases. Not reunion. I'll see if I can find it for you. I believe it said she was African American.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2008, 08:41:37 AM by Nut44x4 » Logged

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #737 on: August 06, 2008, 01:44:26 PM »

We do it for this sweet-patootie!!!!

She desperately needs people in her corner slugging it out for her.

Her family certainly doesn't give a hoot! Just watch the news coverage

if you have any doubts of that.

WE LOVE YOU, CAYLEE!

------------------
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #738 on: August 06, 2008, 01:54:56 PM »

Here's the info on the other Cynthia Anthony

http://www.myorangeclerk.com/myclerk/Details.aspx?SessionID=7fbb17eb-db64-4a07-9378-6d57df5e8bd7&CaseID=3977116

Case Number:     04-CF-0013398-O           Filing Date:     10/21/2004
Case Type:    FELONY
Case Status:    CLOSED
Status Date:    10/20/2006
Current Judge:    MCDONALD, ROGER J
Party Details    Charge Details       Case Calendar    Case Actions    Financial Details    Sentencing

Subject ID    Full Name    Party Type    Status    Summons/ Arrest Date    Inmate #    Agency Case #
A    CYNTHIA MARIE ANTHONY    DEFENDANT    CLOSED    10/21/2004    06042344    0493142
A    OFFICE OF PUBLIC DEFENDER    ATTORNEY             
A    M JOHNSON    OFFICER             

Count #   Defendant   Offense Date   Summons/ Arrest Date   
001   CYNTHIA MARIE ANTHONY   10/20/2004   10/21/2004   Detail
002   CYNTHIA MARIE ANTHONY   10/20/2004   10/21/2004   Detail
003   CYNTHIA MARIE ANTHONY   10/20/2004   10/21/2004   Detail
004   CYNTHIA MARIE ANTHONY   10/20/2004   10/21/2004   Detail

Name: CYNTHIA MARIE ANTHONY         Count #: 001
Date Imposed: 10/20/2006         Effective Date:
Click Here For Details
Name: CYNTHIA MARIE ANTHONY         Count #: 002
Date Imposed: 10/20/2006         Effective Date:
Click Here For Details
Name: CYNTHIA MARIE ANTHONY         Count #: 003
Date Imposed:         Effective Date:
Click Here For Details
Name: CYNTHIA MARIE ANTHONY         Count #: 004
Date Imposed:         Effective Date:
Click Here For Details

Event Date    Event Time    Description         Location
2/23/2007    0900    COLLECTIONS COURT    
10/20/2006    1000    MANUAL - VIOLATION OF PROB    ROOM #2 DIV 23/BOOKING CENTER
10/4/2006    1000    MANUAL - HEARING    ROOM #2 DIV 23/BOOKING CENTER
9/20/2006    0830    MANUAL - ARRAIGNMENT VOP    ROOM #2 DIV 23/BOOKING CENTER
8/11/2006    0900    COLLECTIONS COURT    
5/30/2006    0900    COLLECTIONS COURT    
5/19/2006    0900    COLLECTIONS COURT    
3/17/2006    0900    COLLECTIONS COURT    
8/19/2005    0900    COLLECTIONS COURT    
5/9/2005    0930    MANUAL - TRIAL    ROOM 10-D ON THE TENTH FLOOR
4/26/2005    0900    MANUAL - PRETRIAL CONFERENCE    ROOM 10-D ON THE TENTH FLOOR
4/1/2005    0900    MANUAL - HEARING    ROOM 10-D ON THE TENTH FLOOR
3/8/2005    0830    ENDORSED BOND    ROOM 10-D ON THE TENTH FLOOR
2/16/2005    1330    DRUG COURT CONTRACT SIGNING    ROOM 7-D ON THE SEVENTH FLOOR
2/7/2005    0930    MANUAL - TRIAL    ROOM 10-D ON THE TENTH FLOOR
1/25/2005    0900    MANUAL - PRETRIAL CONFERENCE    ROOM 10-D ON THE TENTH FLOOR
11/22/2004    0830    WRITTEN PLEA NOT GUILTY    ROOM 6-A ON THE SIXTH FLOOR

Docket Date    Defendant    Docket Entry
10/21/2004    A    ADVICE TO DEFENDANT, FIRST APPEARANCE
10/21/2004    A    AFF/INSOL FILED REF
10/21/2004    A    APPEARANCE OF DEFENDANT ENTERED
10/21/2004    A    BOND RAISED TO $ 2500
10/21/2004    A    COMPLAINT FILED
10/21/2004    A    DERP FEE OF $40 IMPOSED CR15 40.00
10/21/2004    A    PER IA JUDGE MOVE TO DIVISION 19
10/21/2004    A    ORDER APPOINTING PUBLIC DEFENDER
10/21/2004    A    ORDER FINDING PROBABLE CAUSE FILED
10/21/2004    A    IN OPEN COURT INITIAL APPEARANCE
10/25/2004    A    NO COLLATERAL BAIL BONDS $2500 #442613
11/1/2004    A    WAIVER OF ARRAIGNMENT FILED
11/1/2004    A    WRITTEN PLEA OF NOT GUILTY BY PD
11/10/2004    A    INFORMATION FILED
11/16/2004    A    WRITTEN PLEA OF NOT GULTY ARG DATE <11/22/2004> 08:30 A.M.
11/22/2004    A    COURT MINUTES FILED
11/22/2004    A    DEFENDANT NOT PRESENT
11/22/2004    A    NOTICE FOR PRETRIAL RET: <01/25/2005> 09:00 A.M.
11/22/2004    A    NOTICE OF TRIAL RTN:<02/07/2005> 09:30 A.M.
11/22/2004    A    IN OPEN COURT ARRAIGNMENT
11/22/2004    A    PUBLIC DEFENDER PREVIOUSLY APPOINTED
11/22/2004    A    WRITTEN PLEA OF NOT GUILTY PREVIOUSLY ENTERED
12/17/2004    A    SUBP ISSUED* RET: 02/07/2005 (SA) (0001) 09:30a.m.
12/21/2004    A    STATE'S WITNESS LIST FILED
1/25/2005    A    APPEARANCE OF DEFENDANT ENTERED
1/25/2005    A    ATTORNEY PRESENT PUBLIC DEFENDER
1/25/2005    A    COURT MINUTES FILED
1/25/2005    A    DEFT REFERRED TO DRUG COURT
1/25/2005    A    DEFENSE MOTION TO CONTINUE
1/25/2005    A    NOTICE OF HEARING FILED: @ 04/01/2005 09:00 A.M.
1/25/2005    A    ORDER FOR CONTINUANCE FILED GRANTED
1/25/2005    A    IN OPEN COURT PRETRIAL
1/25/2005    A    SUBP ISSUED* RET: 02/07/2005 (SA) (0001) 09:30a.m.
1/26/2005    A    AMENDED STATE WITNESS LIST FILED
1/26/2005    A    NOTICE OF PROVISION OF SUPPLEMENTAL DISCOVERY
2/3/2005    A    ARRAIGNMENT DRUG COURT <02/16/2005> 01:30 P.M.
2/14/2005    A    DRUG COURT REFERRAL DENIED
2/16/2005    A    APPEARANCE OF DEFENDANT ENTERED
2/16/2005    A    ORDERED FILED IN OPEN COURT* DRUG COURT* THE COURT HEREBY ORDERS THAT THE DEFENDANT IS TO BE REJECTED FROM THE DRUG COURT REFERRAL PROCESS. THE CASE IS REFERRED BACK TO DIVISION 19.
2/16/2005    A    IN OPEN COURT
2/18/2005    A    NOTICE RETURNED UNSERVED FILED
2/28/2005    A    NO COLLATERAL BAIL BONDS ENDORSED DOA 2/25/05 ($2500) 7-442613
2/28/2005    A    COPY OF SIGNATURE BAIL BOND RET 04/01 $2500 #P07455764
3/1/2005    A    BOND DISCHARGED ($2500) 7-442613
3/8/2005    A    APPEARANCE OF DEFENDANT ENTERED
3/8/2005    A    COPY OF AFFIDAVIT-WARRANT FURNISHED
3/8/2005    A    IN OPEN COURT ARRAIGNMENT
3/8/2005    A    PD PREVIOUSLY APPOINTED
3/8/2005    A    PLEA OF NOT GUILTY ENTERED
3/10/2005    A    CORRESPONDENCE FILED FROM ORANGE COUNTY CORRECTIONS DEPT.
3/11/2005    A    NOTICE FOR PRETRIAL RET: <04/26/2005> 09:00 A.M.
3/11/2005    A    NOTICE OF TRIAL RTN:<05/09/2005> 09:30 A.M.
3/16/2005    A    SUBP ISSUED* RET: 05/09/2005 (SA) (0002) 09:30a.m.
4/1/2005    A    APPEAR. OF ATTORNEY ENTERED
4/1/2005    A    COURT MINUTES FILED
4/1/2005    A    DEFENDANT NOT PRESENT
4/1/2005    A    CASE TO REMAIN SET ON PRE-TRIAL DOCKET
4/1/2005    A    IN OPEN COURT HEARING DRUG COURT STATUS
4/29/2005    A    ADJUDICATION WITHHELD COUNT 001
4/29/2005    A    ADJUDICATION WITHHELD COUNT 002
4/29/2005    A    APPEARANCE OF DEFENDANT ENTERED
4/29/2005    A    APPEAR. OF ATTORNEY ENTERED
4/29/2005    A    COURT MINUTES FILED
4/29/2005    A    NOTICE OF FINES & COSTS
4/29/2005    A    JUDGEMENT RECORDED AND FILED
4/29/2005    A    NOLLE PROSEQUI
4/29/2005    A    NOLLE PROSEQUI COUNT 003
4/29/2005    A    NOLLE PROSEQUI COUNT 004
4/29/2005    A    ORDER FOR COST/CHARGES/FEES
4/29/2005    A    IN OPEN COURT PLEA & SENTENCING
4/29/2005    A    ORDER OF PROBATION FILED
4/29/2005    A    PLEA OF GUILTY ENTERED
4/29/2005    A    PLEA OF NOT GUILTY WITHDRAWN
4/29/2005    A    SENT: CT1) 6 DA OCJ W/C 6 DA T/S - 24 MOS PROB - PAY CC - COMPLY WITH CONDITIONS OF COLLECTIONS COURT - CT2) 6 MOS OCJ W/C 6 DA T/S EA CT CONC - 24 MOS PROB EA CT CONC - CT3.4) NOLLE PROSEQUI
5/6/2005    A    FINES AND COSTS ASSESSED CR11 200.00 CR08 50.00 CR05 3.00 CR22 20.00 CR06 2.00 C65O 65.00 CR18 50.00
5/13/2005    A    CLOSED BOND DISCHARGED P0700455764
8/11/2005    A    $10 ASSESSMENT NON PAYMENT (BATCH)
9/21/2005    A    CC WRIT OF BODILY ATTACHMENT ISSUED
9/21/2005    A    Notice to Suspended Driving Privileges done
9/23/2005    A    CC WRIT OF ATTACHMENT RECALLED
9/26/2005    A    CC WRIT OF ATTACHMENT RETURNED UNEXECUTED
11/4/2005    A    AMENDED NOTICE OF FINES & COSTS *
11/4/2005    A    IN OPEN COURT Collection Court
1/10/2006    A    $10 ASSESSMENT NON PAYMENT (BATCH)
3/13/2006    A    $10 ASSESSMENT NON PAYMENT (BATCH)
5/17/2006    A    $10 ASSESSMENT NON PAYMENT (BATCH)
7/7/2006    A    AFFIDAVIT FOR VIOLATION OF PROBATION
7/7/2006    A    RE-ASSIGNED TO DIV 23 PER ADMIN ORDER 2006-02-01
7/10/2006    A    VIOLATION WARRANT ISSUED RETURNABLE INSTANTER $2000
8/4/2006    A    $10 ASSESSMENT NON PAYMENT (BATCH)
9/17/2006    A    ARREST AFFIDAVIT FILED - DOA <09/17/2006>
9/18/2006    A    ADVICE TO DEFENDANT, FIRST APPEARANCE
9/18/2006    A    AFF/INSOL FILED REF
9/18/2006    A    APPEARANCE OF DEFENDANT ENTERED
9/18/2006    A    BOND STAYED $2000
9/18/2006    A    DERP FEE OF $40 IMPOSED CR15 40.00
9/18/2006    A    NOTICE OF VOP/VOCC ARRAIGNMENT RET:[09/20/2006] 08:30 A.M.
9/18/2006    A    ORDER APPOINTING PUBLIC DEFENDER
9/18/2006    A    IN OPEN COURT INITIAL APPEARANCE
9/18/2006    A    VOP WARRANT RETURNED EXECUTED
9/20/2006    A    APPEARANCE OF DEFENDANT ENTERED
9/20/2006    A    COPY OF AFFIDAVIT-WARRANT FURNISHED
9/20/2006    A    COURT MINUTES FILED
9/20/2006    A    DEFENDANT DENIED VIOLATION OF PROBATION
9/20/2006    A    IN OPEN COURT IN JAIL ARRAIGNMENT / VOP
9/20/2006    A    PUBLIC DEFENDER PREVIOUSLY APPOINTED
9/22/2006    A    NOTICE OF HEARING FILED <10/04/2006> 10:00 A.M.
10/3/2006    A    CC WRIT OF BODILY ATTACHMENT ISSUED
10/4/2006    A    ATTORNEY PRESENT PUBLIC DEFENDER
10/4/2006    A    COURT MINUTES FILED
10/4/2006    A    DEFENDANT NOT PRESENT
10/4/2006    A    NOTICE-VIO PROB HEARING RTN:<10/20/2006> 10:00 A.M.
10/4/2006    A    IN OPEN COURT VOP HEARING
10/4/2006    A    RESET
10/6/2006    A    AMENDED NOTICE OF FINES & COSTS (DUE 01-15-2007)
10/9/2006    A    Arr Aff Filed WOA 210 fee waived
10/11/2006    A    CC WRIT OF ATTACHMENT RETURNED EXECUTED
10/20/2006    A    ADMITTED TO ALLEGATIONS OF VOP FILED
10/20/2006    A    APPEARANCE OF DEFENDANT ENTERED
10/20/2006    A    ATTORNEY PRESENT PUBLIC DEFENDER
10/20/2006    A    COURT MINUTES FILED
10/20/2006    A    COMPLY W/CONDITION OF COLLECTION COURT
10/20/2006    A    DEFENDANT FOUND IN WILLFUL VIOLATION OF PROBATION
10/20/2006    A    ORDER OF MODIFICATION OF PROBATION
10/20/2006    A    IN OPEN COURT PLEA & SENTENCING(VOP)
10/20/2006    A    COURT CONTINUES TO WITHOLD ADJUDICATION
10/20/2006    A    PAY PREV. IMPOSED OUTSTANDING COST THRU COLL COURT
10/20/2006    A    REINSTATE PROBATION
10/20/2006    A    VSENT: (CNT 1,2) 40 DAYS OCJ W/ 40 DAYS T/S. CONC EA CNT AND W/ 04-CF-12242. PROB REINSTATED AND MODIFIED. 50 HRS ACS REIMPOSED W/IN 10 MOS CONC W/ 04-CF-12242 AND EA CNT. PAY OUTSTANDING BAL THRU COLL CT $30 PER MO BEG 1/01/07.
2/3/2007    A    $10 ASSESSMENT NON PAYMENT (BATCH)
4/9/2007    A    CORRESPONDENCE FILED BY DOC
4/9/2007    A    ORDER OF MODIFICATION OF PROBATION DELETE SPECIAL COND: 50 HRS ACS. ENROLL W/IN 30 DYS. CRT REIMPOSED 50 ACS DEFT TO PERFORM 10 HRS PER MTH. MODIFY COND (2): ALL COST OD SUP FEES & ANY ARREARS DUE TO THE STATE OF FLORIDA ARE WAIVED.
2/29/2008    A    CC WRIT OF BODILY ATTACHMENT ISSUED
4/10/2008    A    AMENDED NOTICE OF FINES & COSTS *DUE DATE 07/15/2008
4/10/2008    A    CC WRIT OF ATTACHMENT RETURNED EXECUTED
4/10/2008    A    Arr Aff Filed WOA 210 fee waived
8/2/2008    A    $10 ASSESSMENT NON PAYMENT (BATCH)

View All Case Financial Details
Subject   Defendant   Assessment   Payment   
A    CYNTHIA MARIE ANTHONY   $691.00   $166.00   Defendant Details

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #739 on: August 06, 2008, 01:58:27 PM »

Case Number:     04-CF-0012242-O           Filing Date:     9/24/2004
Case Type:    FELONY
Case Status:    WARRANT FOR VIOLATION OF PROBATION
Status Date:    7/29/2008
Current Judge:    MCDONALD, ROGER J
Party Details    Charge Details       Case Calendar    Case Actions    Financial Details    Sentencing

Subject ID    Full Name    Party Type    Status    Summons/ Arrest Date    Inmate #    Agency Case #
A    CYNTHIA ANTHONY    DEFENDANT    WARRANT FOR VIOLATION OF PROBATION    9/23/2004    07037606    84936
A    N JAMES    OFFICER             

Count #   Defendant   Offense Date   Summons/ Arrest Date   
001   CYNTHIA ANTHONY   09/23/2004   09/23/2004   Detail

Name: CYNTHIA ANTHONY         Count #: 001
Date Imposed: 9/27/2007         Effective Date:
Click Here For Details

Event Date    Event Time    Description         Location
9/27/2007    0900    MANUAL - VIOLATION OF PROB    ROOM #3 FOR IA/BOOKING CENTER
9/17/2007    0900    MANUAL - VIOLATION OF PROB    ROOM #3 FOR IA/BOOKING CENTER
8/20/2007    0830    IN JAIL ARRAIGNMENT - VOP    ROOM #3 FOR IA/BOOKING CENTER
3/22/2007    0900    MANUAL - VIOLATION OF PROB    ROOM #3 FOR IA/BOOKING CENTER
3/16/2007    0930    PLEA AND SENTENCING    ROOM #3 FOR IA/BOOKING CENTER
2/23/2007    0900    MANUAL - HEARING    ROOM #3 FOR IA/BOOKING CENTER
2/23/2007    0900    COLLECTIONS COURT    
1/3/2007    1345    MANUAL - HEARING    ROOM #3 FOR IA/BOOKING CENTER
10/20/2006    1000    MANUAL - VIOLATION OF PROB    ROOM #2 DIV 23/BOOKING CENTER
10/4/2006    1000    MANUAL - HEARING    ROOM #2 DIV 23/BOOKING CENTER
9/20/2006    0830    MANUAL - ARRAIGNMENT VOP    ROOM #2 DIV 23/BOOKING CENTER
8/11/2006    0900    COLLECTIONS COURT    
5/30/2006    0900    COLLECTIONS COURT    
5/19/2006    0900    COLLECTIONS COURT    
3/17/2006    0900    COLLECTIONS COURT    
8/19/2005    0900    COLLECTIONS COURT    
5/9/2005    0930    MANUAL - TRIAL    ROOM 10-D ON THE TENTH FLOOR
4/26/2005    0900    MANUAL - PRETRIAL CONFERENCE    ROOM 10-D ON THE TENTH FLOOR
3/28/2005    0830    ARRAIGNMENT    ROOM 10-D ON THE TENTH FLOOR
2/15/2005    0830    ARRAIGNMENT    ROOM 10-D ON THE TENTH FLOOR
11/5/2004    1300    IN JAIL ARRAIGNMENT    ROOM 16-A ON THE 16TH FLOOR

Docket Date    Defendant    Docket Entry
9/24/2004    A    AA CASTELL BAIL BOND FILED RET TBN $1000 AA04391084
9/24/2004    A    COMPLAINT FILED
10/25/2004    A    AA CASTELL ENDORSED BOND DOA 10/21/04 ($1000) AA04391084
10/25/2004    A    NO COLLATERAL BAIL BONDS $1000 #442614
10/26/2004    A    BOND DISCHARGED ($1000) AA04391084
10/27/2004    A    INFORMATION FILED
11/1/2004    A    INJAIL ARRAIGNMENT: <11/05/2004> 01:00 P.M.
1/25/2005    A    NOTICE OF ARRAIGNMENT ISSUED <02/15/2005> 08:30 A.M.
2/2/2005    A    NOTICE RETURNED UNSERVED FILED
2/15/2005    A    COURT MINUTES FILED
2/15/2005    A    DEFT FAILED TO APPEAR
2/15/2005    A    ORDER FOR CAPIAS-NON APPEAR *
2/15/2005    A    ORDER FOR FORFEITURE NO COLLATERAL $1000 #P07442614
2/15/2005    A    IN OPEN COURT ARRAIGNMENT
2/16/2005    A    CAPIAS ISSUED RET: INST BOND:$5,000.
2/16/2005    A    CLERKS CERTIFICATE OF MAILING
2/16/2005    A    LETTER IN RE FORFEITURE
2/26/2005    A    ADVICE TO DEFENDANT, FIRST APPEARANCE
2/26/2005    A    AFF/INSOL FILED REF
2/26/2005    A    APPEARANCE OF DEFENDANT ENTERED
2/26/2005    A    ARREST AFFIDAVIT FILED - DOA <02/25/2005>
2/26/2005    A    BOND STAYED $5000
2/26/2005    A    ORDER APPOINTING PUBLIC DEFENDER
2/26/2005    A    IN OPEN COURT INITIAL APPEARANCE
2/28/2005    A    CAPIAS RETURNED EXECUTED
2/28/2005    A    COPY OF SIGNATURE BAIL BOND RET TBN $5000 #P07456063
3/4/2005    A    NOTICE OF ARRAIGNMENT ISSUED <03/28/2005> 08:30 A.M.
3/10/2005    A    LETTER REF CUSTODY OF DEFENDANT
3/10/2005    A    WAIVER OF ARRAIGNMENT FILED
3/10/2005    A    WRITTEN PLEA OF NOT GUILTY BY PD
3/21/2005    A    NOTICE-BEING PROSECUTED/SEX CRIMES/CHILD ABUSE DIV
3/21/2005    A    STATE'S RESPONSE TO DEMAND FOR DISCOVERY
3/21/2005    A    STATE'S WITNESS LIST FILED
3/22/2005    A    NOTICE RETURNED UNSERVED FILED
3/28/2005    A    COURT MINUTES FILED
3/28/2005    A    DEFENDANT NOT PRESENT
3/28/2005    A    IN OPEN COURT ARRAIGNMENT
3/28/2005    A    PD PREVIOUSLY APPOINTED
3/28/2005    A    WRITTEN PLEA OF NOT GUILTY ENTERED
4/1/2005    A    NOTICE FOR PRETRIAL RET: <04/26/2005> 09:00 A.M.
4/1/2005    A    NOTICE OF TRIAL RTN:<05/09/2005> 09:30 A.M.
4/25/2005    A    BOND DISCHARGED #P07-442614 $1000 (FORF)
4/29/2005    A    ADJUDICATED GUILTY COUNT 001
4/29/2005    A    ADJUDICATION WITHHELD COUNT 001
4/29/2005    A    APPEARANCE OF DEFENDANT ENTERED
4/29/2005    A    APPEAR. OF ATTORNEY ENTERED
4/29/2005    A    COURT MINUTES FILED
4/29/2005    A    NOTICE OF FINES & COSTS
4/29/2005    A    JUDGEMENT RECORDED AND FILED
4/29/2005    A    ORDER FOR COST/CHARGES/FEES
4/29/2005    A    IN OPEN COURT PLEA & SENTENCING
4/29/2005    A    ORDER OF PROBATION FILED
4/29/2005    A    PLEA OF GUILTY ENTERED
4/29/2005    A    PLEA FILED
4/29/2005    A    PLEA OF NOT GUILTY WITHDRAWN
4/29/2005    A    SENT: 7 DA OCJ W/C 7 DA T/S - 2 YR PROB - SUBSTANCE ABUSE EVAL - PARENTING CLASSES - RANDOM CHEMICAL SCREENING - 50 HRS ACS - PAY CC - COMPLY WITH CONDITIONS OF COLLECTIONS COURT
4/29/2005    A    SENTENCE GUIDLINES SCORE SHEET
5/6/2005    A    DERP FEE OF $40 IMPOSED CR15 40.00
5/6/2005    A    FINES AND COSTS ASSESSED CR11 200.00 CR08 50.00 CR05 3.00 CR22 20.00 CR06 2.00 C65O 65.00 CR18 50.00
5/13/2005    A    CLOSED BOND DISCHARGED P0700456063
8/11/2005    A    $10 ASSESSMENT NON PAYMENT (BATCH)
9/21/2005    A    CC WRIT OF BODILY ATTACHMENT ISSUED
9/21/2005    A    Notice to Suspended Driving Privileges done
9/23/2005    A    CC WRIT OF ATTACHMENT RECALLED
9/26/2005    A    CC WRIT OF ATTACHMENT RETURNED UNEXECUTED
11/4/2005    A    AMENDED NOTICE OF FINES & COSTS *
11/4/2005    A    IN OPEN COURT Collection Court
1/10/2006    A    $10 ASSESSMENT NON PAYMENT (BATCH)
1/23/2006    A    ORDER OF MODIFICATION OF PROBATION. ALL COST OF SUPERVISION AND ARREARS ARE WAIVED
3/13/2006    A    $10 ASSESSMENT NON PAYMENT (BATCH)
5/17/2006    A    $10 ASSESSMENT NON PAYMENT (BATCH)
7/7/2006    A    AFFIDAVIT FOR VIOLATION OF PROBATION
7/7/2006    A    RE-ASSIGNED TO DIV 23 PER ADMIN ORDER 2006-02-01
7/10/2006    A    VIOLATION WARRANT ISSUED RETURNABLE INSTANTER $2000
8/4/2006    A    $10 ASSESSMENT NON PAYMENT (BATCH)
9/17/2006    A    ARREST AFFIDAVIT FILED - DOA <09/17/2006>
9/18/2006    A    APPEARANCE OF DEFENDANT ENTERED
9/18/2006    A    BOND STAYED $2000
9/18/2006    A    DERP FEE OF $40 IMPOSED CR15 40.00
9/18/2006    A    NOTICE OF VOP/VOCC ARRAIGNMENT RET:[09/20/2006] 08:30 A.M.
9/18/2006    A    ORDER APPOINTING PUBLIC DEFENDER
9/18/2006    A    IN OPEN COURT INITIAL APPEARANCE
9/18/2006    A    VOP WARRANT RETURNED EXECUTED
9/20/2006    A    APPEARANCE OF DEFENDANT ENTERED
9/20/2006    A    COPY OF AFFIDAVIT-WARRANT FURNISHED
9/20/2006    A    COURT MINUTES FILED
9/20/2006    A    DEFENDANT DENIED VIOLATION OF PROBATION
9/20/2006    A    IN OPEN COURT IN JAIL ARRAIGNMENT / VOP
9/20/2006    A    PUBLIC DEFENDER PREVIOUSLY APPOINTED
9/22/2006    A    NOTICE OF HEARING FILED <10/04/2006> 10:00 A.M.
9/22/2006    A    STATE'S WITNESS LIST FILED
10/3/2006    A    CC WRIT OF BODILY ATTACHMENT ISSUED
10/4/2006    A    ATTORNEY PRESENT PUBLIC DEFENDER
10/4/2006    A    COURT MINUTES FILED
10/4/2006    A    DEFENDANT NOT PRESENT
10/4/2006    A    NOTICE-VIO PROB HEARING RTN:<10/20/2006> 10:00 A.M.
10/4/2006    A    IN OPEN COURT VOP HEARING
10/4/2006    A    RESET
10/6/2006    A    AMENDED NOTICE OF FINES & COSTS (DUE 01-15-2007)
10/9/2006    A    Arr Aff Filed WOA 210 fee for execution of writ(10/03/2006)
10/11/2006    A    CC WRIT OF ATTACHMENT RETURNED EXECUTED
10/20/2006    A    ADJUDICATED GUILTY
10/20/2006    A    ADMITTED TO ALLEGATIONS OF VOP FILED
10/20/2006    A    APPEARANCE OF DEFENDANT ENTERED
10/20/2006    A    ATTORNEY PRESENT PUBLIC DEFENDER
10/20/2006    A    COURT MINUTES FILED
10/20/2006    A    COMPLY W/CONDITION OF COLLECTION COURT
10/20/2006    A    DEFENDANT FOUND IN WILLFUL VIOLATION OF PROBATION
10/20/2006    A    FINGERPRINTS OF DEFENDANT
10/20/2006    A    JUDGEMENT RECORDED AND FILED
10/20/2006    A    IN OPEN COURT PLEA & SENTENCING(VOP)
10/20/2006    A    ORDER OF PROBATION FILED
10/20/2006    A    PLEA FILED(VOP)
10/20/2006    A    PAY PREV. IMPOSED OUTSTANDING COST THRU COLL COURT
10/20/2006    A    THE COURT REVOKED DEENDANTS PROBATION
10/20/2006    A    SENTENCE GUIDLINES SCORE SHEET
10/20/2006    A    VSENT: 41 DAYS OCJ W/ 41 DAYS T/S. F/B 2 YRS SUP PROB. CONC W/ 04-CF-13398. 100 HRS ACS W/IN 10 MOS. PAY OUTSTANDING BAL THRU COLL CT $30 PER MO BEG 1/01/07.
12/22/2006    A    NOTICE OF HEARING FILED <01/03/2007> 01:45 P.M.
1/3/2007    A    COURT MINUTES FILED
1/3/2007    A    DEFENDANT NOT PRESENT
1/3/2007    A    NO ACTION TAKEN
1/3/2007    A    NOTICE OF HEARING FILED <01/03/2007> 1:45 PM (RETURNED)
1/3/2007    A    IN OPEN COURT HEARING ADMONISHMENT
1/3/2007    A    DEFENDANT PREVIOUSLY PLED ON 10/20/06
2/3/2007    A    $10 ASSESSMENT NON PAYMENT (BATCH)
2/12/2007    A    NOTICE OF HEARING FILED <02/23/2007> 09:00 A.M.
2/23/2007    A    APPEARANCE OF DEFENDANT ENTERED
2/23/2007    A    ATTORNEY PRESENT PUBLIC DEFENDER
2/23/2007    A    COURT MINUTES FILED
2/23/2007    A    NO ACTION TAKEN
2/23/2007    A    IN OPEN COURT HEARING MOTION TO MODIFY PROBATION
2/23/2007    A    STATE WITENSS SWORN AND TESTIFIED (1)
2/27/2007    A    AFFIDAVIT FOR VIOLATION OF PROBATION
2/27/2007    A    RE-ASSIGNED TO DIV 23 PER ADMIN ORDER 2006-02-01
2/27/2007    A    VIOLATION WARRANT ISSUED RETURNABLE INSTANTER ROR
2/28/2007    A    VOP WARRANT RETURNED EXECUTED
3/12/2007    A    NOTICE OF PLEA/SENT SCHEDULED ON <03/16/2007> 09:30 A.M.
3/16/2007    A    APPEARANCE OF DEFENDANT ENTERED
3/16/2007    A    ATTY/PD NOT PRESENT
3/16/2007    A    COURT MINUTES FILED
3/16/2007    A    IN OPEN COURT HEARING PLEA/SENTENCING VOP
3/16/2007    A    COURT HEREBY RESETS VOP PLEA/SENTENCE
3/17/2007    A    NOTICE-VIO PROB HEARING RTN:<03/22/2007> 09:00 A.M.
3/22/2007    A    APPEARANCE OF DEFENDANT ENTERED
3/22/2007    A    ATTORNEY PRESENT PUBLIC DEFENDER
3/22/2007    A    COURT MINUTES FILED
3/22/2007    A    ORDER OF MODIFICATION OF PROBATION
3/22/2007    A    IN OPEN COURT VOP HEARING
3/22/2007    A    ORDER STATE AND DEFENSE COUNSEL STIPULATED TO MODIFICATION OF PROBATION, COURT MODIFIED PROBATION TO INCLUDE, DEFT TO ENTER AND SUCCESSFULLY COMPLETE THE BRIDGE PROGRAM
7/31/2007    A    AFFIDAVIT FOR VIOLATION OF PROBATION
7/31/2007    A    RE-ASSIGNED TO DIV 23 PER ADMIN ORDER 2006-02-01
7/31/2007    A    WARRANT ISSUED RETURNABLE INSTANTER NO BOND
8/15/2007    A    ADVICE TO DEFENDANT, FIRST APPEARANCE
8/15/2007    A    AFF/INSOL FILED REF
8/15/2007    A    APPEARANCE OF DEFENDANT ENTERED
8/15/2007    A    ARREST AFFIDAVIT FILED - DOA <08/14/2007> BOND NONE INMATE NUMBER 07037606
8/15/2007    A    BOND STAYED NONE
8/15/2007    A    ORDER APPOINTING PUBLIC DEFENDER
8/15/2007    A    IN OPEN COURT INITIAL APPEARANCE
8/15/2007    A    VOP WARRANT RETURNED EXECUTED
8/16/2007    A    DERP FEE OF $40 IMPOSED CR15 40.00
8/16/2007    A    IN JAIL ARRAIGNMENT/VOP: <08/20/2007> 08:30 A.M.
8/20/2007    A    APPEARANCE OF DEFENDANT ENTERED
8/20/2007    A    COPY OF AFFIDAVIT-WARRANT FURNISHED
8/20/2007    A    COURT MINUTES FILED
8/20/2007    A    DEFENSE COUNSEL WAIVES READING OF THE CHARGES
8/20/2007    A    DEFENDANT DENIED VIOLATION OF PROBATION
8/20/2007    A    NOTICE-VIO PROB HEARING RTN:<09/17/2007> 09:00 A.M.
8/20/2007    A    IN OPEN COURT IN JAIL ARRAIGNMENT / VOP
8/20/2007    A    ORDER VOP HEARING SET FOR THE WEEK OF 9/24/07
8/20/2007    A    PUBLIC DEFENDER PREVIOUSLY APPOINTED
9/11/2007    A    NOTICE OF PROVISION OF SUPPLEMENTAL DISCOVERY
9/11/2007    A    STATE'S WITNESS LIST FILED
9/17/2007    A    ATTORNEY PRESENT PUBLIC DEFENDER
9/17/2007    A    COURT MINUTES FILED
9/17/2007    A    DEFENDANT NOT PRESENT
9/17/2007    A    IN OPEN COURT HEARING PRE VOP
9/19/2007    A    NOTICE-VIO PROB HEARING RTN:<09/27/2007> 09:00 A.M.
9/27/2007    A    APPEARANCE OF DEFENDANT ENTERED
9/27/2007    A    ATTORNEY PRESENT PUBLIC DEFENDER
9/27/2007    A    COURT MINUTES FILED
9/27/2007    A    IN OPEN COURT VOP HEARING
9/27/2007    A    ORDER OF PROBATION FILED
9/27/2007    A    RESTITUTION ORDER/VICTIM FORM
9/27/2007    A    SENTENCE GUIDLINES SCORE SHEET
9/27/2007    A    VSENT: 87 DA OCJ W/C 87 DA T/S - PROB REINSTATED AND MODIFIED - ALL ORIGINAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF PROB
9/27/2007    A    WITNESS (SA) (2)
9/27/2007    A    WITNESS (DEF) (1)
2/29/2008    A    CC WRIT OF BODILY ATTACHMENT ISSUED
4/10/2008    A    AMENDED NOTICE OF FINES & COSTS *DUE DATE 07/15/2008
4/10/2008    A    CC WRIT OF ATTACHMENT RETURNED EXECUTED
4/10/2008    A    Arr Aff Filed WOA 210 fee waived
7/29/2008    A    AFFIDAVIT FOR VIOLATION OF PROBATION
7/29/2008    A    RE-ASSIGNED TO DIV 23 PER ADMIN ORDER 2006-02-01
7/29/2008    A    WARRANT ISSUED RETURNABLE INSTANTER NO BOND (SIGNED 7/28/08)
8/2/2008    A    $10 ASSESSMENT NON PAYMENT (BATCH)

View All Case Financial Details
Subject   Defendant   Assessment   Payment   
A    CYNTHIA ANTHONY   $1,434.00   $279.00   Defendant Details

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.