April 24, 2024, 07:32:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #2  (Read 491415 times)
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #780 on: August 06, 2008, 04:34:47 PM »

As sad as it is, they are searching for a body. They must have some evidence that would lead them to do this after all this time.

This may be a clue as to what the DNA says.

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #781 on: August 06, 2008, 04:34:57 PM »

Raw Footage

http://www.wftv.com/video/17112718/index.html

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #782 on: August 06, 2008, 04:35:32 PM »

A sheriff's spokesperson told Eyewitness News he understands Cindy's frustration, but the focus is still on finding Caylee. The sheriff's office also said that an emailed extortion letter the Anthony's received came from Thailand and was not considered a viable threat.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17107547/detail.html

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #783 on: August 06, 2008, 04:36:51 PM »

Associated Press- 4:23 p.m. investigators back at home of Caylee

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #784 on: August 06, 2008, 04:39:59 PM »

everytime there is a case like this I am left wondering what society really is... is there even such a term anymore?

I'd like to think I live next door to honest, caring, kind and compassionate people, but I know in my heart that's not the reality of it.

We all live in a world where monsters roam.

HOW IN THE HECK DID CINDY ANTHONY GO SO FAR OFF THE RAILS?

HOW CAN SHE HONESTLY ADMIT TO HERSELF AND LOOK IN THE MIRROR AND THINK PROTECTING HER DAUGHTER IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN PROTECTING HER HELPLESS AND DEFENSELESS GRAND DAUGHTER???

HOW CAN SOMEONE RATIONALIZE THAT IN THEIR OWN MIND?

A baby she says she raised, clothed, fed, cared for and paid the medical bills... how? How can she wonder why the world is against her? How can she wonder why we as civilized people DO NOT SEE HER OR HER DAUGHTER AS A VICTIM?

the thought process here is simply mind bending

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #785 on: August 06, 2008, 04:49:16 PM »

Detectives Remove Evidence From Anthony's Home
Wednesday, August 06, 2008 4:41:17 PM

ORLANDO --  Investigators with the Orange County Sheriff's Office have removed a tackle box and roll of fabric from Cindy and George Anthony's home.

The investigators returned to the house on Hopespring Drive around 2 p.m. Wednesday to collect additional evidence.

Around 3 p.m., one investigator walked into the home with a black briefcase.  Half an hour later, a second investigator entered the home with several documents.

Cindy and George Anthony have not exited the home.

Investigators are not commenting on what they are searching for at this time.

Last week, investigators removed several large brown paper bags from the Anthony home.  George Anthony, Caylee's grandfather, told News 13 the evidence removed were gas cans.

He said those cans were found in his daughter's trunk after he had reported them missing from his shed on June 24.

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2008/8/6/anthony_family_looks_for_2_assistants.html

Please tell me this wasn't their own equipment they were seen removing.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #786 on: August 06, 2008, 04:51:42 PM »

everytime there is a case like this I am left wondering what society really is... is there even such a term anymore?

I'd like to think I live next door to honest, caring, kind and compassionate people, but I know in my heart that's not the reality of it.

HOW CAN SHE HONESTLY ADMIT TO HERSELF AND LOOK IN THE MIRROR AND THINK PROTECTING HER DAUGHTER IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN PROTECTING HER HELPLESS AND DEFENSELESS GRAND DAUGHTER???

A baby she says she raised, clothed, fed, cared for and paid the medical bills... how? How can she wonder why the world is against her? How can she wonder why we as civilized people DO NOT SEE HER OR HER DAUGHTER AS A VICTIM?

You know what cracks me up the most Rob?   Is the fact that this family is NOT ACCEPTING ANY RESPONSIBILITY OR BLAME ..... other than Casey has "told a few mistruths" .....

What about the fact that Casey is out there sleeping GOD knows where with a 2 yr old baby????  She didn't have her own apartment ... and you do not know where your grandbaby is laying her head everynight?  Are you kidding me?  Can you say SOCIAL SERVICES? 

Then that's not bad enough but Casey drops her off in a stairwell to a nanny and thats the last time Casey sees her baby and its the babysitters fault?  Casey is a victim?  Casey only had one point of contact for this babysitter - a lost phone?  She never saw the inside of this babysitters apartment?  How did she know her baby would be safe there?  But she knows she's safe now?  And her parents believe that?

Casey is a victim ..... my a$$ .......  I'm getting madder and madder everytime Cindy opens her mouth!

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #787 on: August 06, 2008, 04:53:28 PM »

Let's toss one more Anthony lawyer on the pile!

http://www.wftv.com/video/17112995/index.html

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #788 on: August 06, 2008, 04:54:19 PM »

I don't know anything about it but it looks to me like this guy might have some kind of high tech camera equipment:

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #789 on: August 06, 2008, 05:02:34 PM »

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Two Orange County Sheriff's Office crime scene investigation technicians paid a visit to the Anthony home in East Orlando on Wednesday.

The technicians took a cart and a box of latex gloves inside with them.

Lead investigator John Allen is at the home.

Last week, investigators made another visit to the home and took two large paper bags containing gas cans. Caylee's grandfather, George Anthony, accompanied investigators for that search.

The gas cans investigators took from the Anthony home last week were in the shed behind the house.

Caylee's grandmother, Cindy Anthony, said her husband went to mow the grass and the shed's lock was broken and the cans were gone so he filed a police report.

Cindy Anthony said her daughter, Casey Anthony, fessed up to taking the gas cans because her car ran out of gas.

She says the cans are irrelevant to the case, and that her daughter was simply embarrassed that her car had run out of gas.

"She didn't want him to know. She thought she could put them back and leave him a note of apology. There was no Caylee in the back of the car. There was nothing else in the back of the car except normal stuff," Cindy Anthony said. She went on to say that her daughter is now a victim, just like Caylee.

"Casey has spoken.  She has spoken. They don't listen and I can't go into more of that because again, that is part of the investigation ," Cindy Anthony said. As to how the investigation is going, Caylee's grandmother said the public needs to use their common sense.

http://www.wesh.com/news/17110771/detail.html

The great and powerful Oz has spoken!!!

Just who is behind that curtain?

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #790 on: August 06, 2008, 05:07:51 PM »

They are going to dickle around until they CUFF EM AND STUFF

EM and go all Roscoe P. Coletrane on dat azzzzzzz!!!!

Cin-Cin and George are gonna be bustin' rocks in Boss Hogg's BIG HOUSE.

You heard it here first!!!!

coo coo coo coo coo

------------------
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #791 on: August 06, 2008, 05:13:38 PM »

She is being what I think a GOOD MOTHER should be. She is protecting her child.

-Jose "Head Up My Azz" Baez

A PICTURE IS WORTH A THOUSAND WORDS

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #792 on: August 06, 2008, 05:22:32 PM »

Good LAWWWWWDY!!!! How many pictures did that girl take???

She needs to buy stock in Kodak!

------------------
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #793 on: August 06, 2008, 05:24:03 PM »

Good LAWWWWWDY!!!! How many pictures did that girl take???

She needs to buy stock in Kodak!

My thoughts exactly!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
kissyface
Scared Monkey

« Reply #794 on: August 06, 2008, 05:26:10 PM »

I don't know if this has been posted so if it has, i'm sorry......didn't have enough time to read....only on page 29 today.  Anyways, I found this little collage on her icons157 photobucket account and found it pretty interesting:

Very telling in my opinion

http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t168/icons157/pictures/Picture1.jpg

***Love is stronger than death.***

>>> bring Bri justice<<<
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #795 on: August 06, 2008, 05:28:12 PM »

So I have read back to page 36.......but I am not finding info on Casey=Zaida is this truth or are we speculating? TIA for anyone who can fill me in.........

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #796 on: August 06, 2008, 05:29:39 PM »

You know what cracks me up the most Rob?   Is the fact that this family is NOT ACCEPTING ANY RESPONSIBILITY OR BLAME ..... other than Casey has "told a few mistruths" .....

What about the fact that Casey is out there sleeping GOD knows where with a 2 yr old baby????  She didn't have her own apartment ... and you do not know where your grandbaby is laying her head everynight?  Are you kidding me?  Can you say SOCIAL SERVICES? 

Then that's not bad enough but Casey drops her off in a stairwell to a nanny and thats the last time Casey sees her baby and its the babysitters fault?  Casey is a victim?  Casey only had one point of contact for this babysitter - a lost phone?  She never saw the inside of this babysitters apartment?  How did she know her baby would be safe there?  But she knows she's safe now?  And her parents believe that?

Casey is a victim ..... my a$$ .......  I'm getting madder and madder everytime Cindy opens her mouth!

Yep...madder and madder.

Good grief!  I'm beginning to understand why Casey acts so disconnected.  Both of her parents act disconnected, so Casey would have learned that from them. 

Watching Casey's father talk about his visit with Casey on Sunday and he said he asked Casey where Caylee is and she said she's close.  Seemingly, no emotion from him.  I would think he would be screaming at her to tell him where his granddaughter is or be broken down in tears because his granddaughter has been missing all this time and no one has a clue where she is.

But...to tell the world that he believes his daughter, when even the police don't believer her, is beyond all rational reasoning.

There IS something really, really wrong. 

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #797 on: August 06, 2008, 05:31:07 PM »

So I have read back to page 36.......but I am not finding info on Casey=Zaida is this truth or are we speculating? TIA for anyone who can fill me in.........

BB, speculation. Start at post #644

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #798 on: August 06, 2008, 05:32:57 PM »

Speculation on our part SUPPORTED by the same speculation on the part of the authorities as reported today.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #799 on: August 06, 2008, 05:35:25 PM »

SOMETHING just hit me

and I'm just speculating...

I think there is a chance Casey has burnt the body. The dates are starting to all align and I have to wonder if the CSI guys were looking for her clothing to determine if there are chemical reaction vapors permeating those clothes.

at this point and knowing Casey's silence route - I think this is a real possibility.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.