April 19, 2024, 12:02:43 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #2  (Read 490996 times)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #800 on: August 06, 2008, 05:36:07 PM »

They are going to dickle around until they CUFF EM AND STUFF

EM and go all Roscoe P. Coletrane on dat azzzzzzz!!!!

Cin-Cin and George are gonna be bustin' rocks in Boss Hogg's BIG HOUSE.

You heard it here first!!!!

coo coo coo coo coo

Carpe?

You and Robots are related, right? 
I WUB YOU BOTH!!!
kissyface
Scared Monkey

« Reply #801 on: August 06, 2008, 05:41:04 PM »

Hmmmmmm.....

Orange County, Civil Court files indicate several items relating to George Anthony and Cynthia Anthony (Cynthia M. and/or Cynthia Marie).

I noticed that Casey's name is Casey Marie Anthony.

Orange County, Criminal Court files has one item for Casey...what's happening right now.
There are no files for George; however, there are several for Cynthia/Cynthia M/Cynthia Marie Anthony (and they're not pretty).  The hmmmm.... part is the the date of birth for Cynthia is 1980.  28 years....not old enough to be Casey's Mom.  But....how many Cynthia Marie Anthony's can there be?  Does Casey have an older sister that we've not heard about?

http://www.ninthcircuit.org/research/case_query.shtml

Click on ""myorangecountyclerk"   Scroll down and click on "criminal"  Type in "last name" and then "first name"  Indicate "all criminal"  and then click "search".  You should come up with 4 criminal cases for Cynthia.

OMG, did I just see that Cindy was charged with prostitution and lewdness?  And a possession?  Holy cow!!!!!

***Love is stronger than death.***

>>> bring Bri justice<<<
crazybabyborg
« Reply #802 on: August 06, 2008, 05:41:05 PM »

SOMETHING just hit me

and I'm just speculating...

I think there is a chance Casey has burnt the body. The dates are starting to all align and I have to wonder if the CSI guys were looking for her clothing to determine if there are chemical reaction vapors permeating those clothes.

at this point and knowing Casey's silence route - I think this is a real possibility.

I don't know what else they took out of the house, but I GUARENTEE that stuff with Casey's handwriting was among it!

Even when people try to disguise their handwriting, there are tale-tell similarities.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #803 on: August 06, 2008, 05:43:07 PM »

noooooooo, lol...different Cynthia Anthony, lol. The other Cynthia couldn't possibly shut up long enough to be a hooker or take drugs 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
kissyface
Scared Monkey

« Reply #804 on: August 06, 2008, 05:43:25 PM »

Hmmmmmm.....

Orange County, Civil Court files indicate several items relating to George Anthony and Cynthia Anthony (Cynthia M. and/or Cynthia Marie).

I noticed that Casey's name is Casey Marie Anthony.

Orange County, Criminal Court files has one item for Casey...what's happening right now.
There are no files for George; however, there are several for Cynthia/Cynthia M/Cynthia Marie Anthony (and they're not pretty).  The hmmmm.... part is the the date of birth for Cynthia is 1980.  28 years....not old enough to be Casey's Mom.  But....how many Cynthia Marie Anthony's can there be?  Does Casey have an older sister that we've not heard about?

http://www.ninthcircuit.org/research/case_query.shtml

Click on ""myorangecountyclerk"   Scroll down and click on "criminal"  Type in "last name" and then "first name"  Indicate "all criminal"  and then click "search".  You should come up with 4 criminal cases for Cynthia.

OMG, did I just see that Cindy was charged with prostitution and lewdness?  And a possession?  Holy cow!!!!!
OOOPS! Guess I should've paid more attention to the birthdate.  But good lord, how ironic is that name?  Maybe Casey could've used that as her name and birthdate on prior arrests....fake i.d. or something?  Who knows?  She is a HO after all.

>>> bring Bri justice<<<
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #805 on: August 06, 2008, 05:44:04 PM »

So I have read back to page 36.......but I am not finding info on Casey=Zaida is this truth or are we speculating? TIA for anyone who can fill me in.........

BB, speculation. Start at post #644

OK ty headed back

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #806 on: August 06, 2008, 05:47:59 PM »

A sheriff's spokesperson told Eyewitness News he understands Cindy's frustration, but the focus is still on finding Caylee. The sheriff's office also said that an emailed extortion letter the Anthony's received came from Thailand and was not considered a viable threat.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17107547/detail.html

OMG, I hope Joran isn't upset cause he isn't get all the attention and sent this threat.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #807 on: August 06, 2008, 05:50:37 PM »

noooooooo, lol...different Cynthia Anthony, lol. The other Cynthia couldn't possibly shut up long enough to be a hooker or take drugs 

Her customers would be saying ladyyyyyy... I'll give you and extra

hundred if you'll just stop TALKING AND PLEASE LEEEEEAVE!

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
kissyface
Scared Monkey

« Reply #808 on: August 06, 2008, 05:52:37 PM »

I just want all of you to know that I am losing it over here!!!!  But I know I am not alone and want to thank every monkey who is working so hard to gather all of this information and make it available for us to view.  This on-line community is so wonderful and I am so grateful to be a part of it.  So here's to you, my comrades!!

>>> bring Bri justice<<<
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #809 on: August 06, 2008, 05:53:24 PM »

everytime there is a case like this I am left wondering what society really is... is there even such a term anymore?

I'd like to think I live next door to honest, caring, kind and compassionate people, but I know in my heart that's not the reality of it.

We all live in a world where monsters roam.

HOW IN THE HECK DID CINDY ANTHONY GO SO FAR OFF THE RAILS?

HOW CAN SHE HONESTLY ADMIT TO HERSELF AND LOOK IN THE MIRROR AND THINK PROTECTING HER DAUGHTER IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN PROTECTING HER HELPLESS AND DEFENSELESS GRAND DAUGHTER???

HOW CAN SOMEONE RATIONALIZE THAT IN THEIR OWN MIND?

A baby she says she raised, clothed, fed, cared for and paid the medical bills... how? How can she wonder why the world is against her? How can she wonder why we as civilized people DO NOT SEE HER OR HER DAUGHTER AS A VICTIM?

the thought process here is simply mind bending

Hi Rob

I thought Casey's insurance paid Caylee's medical bills.  Wouldn't she then have a family plan after Caylee was born or did Casey's parents know she was fired and that Casey had no insurance for her daughter?

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #810 on: August 06, 2008, 05:55:29 PM »

SOMETHING just hit me

and I'm just speculating...

I think there is a chance Casey has burnt the body. The dates are starting to all align and I have to wonder if the CSI guys were looking for her clothing to determine if there are chemical reaction vapors permeating those clothes.

at this point and knowing Casey's silence route - I think this is a real possibility.

CRY, CRY, Gas also destroys DNA I remember that from SP case.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #811 on: August 06, 2008, 05:57:05 PM »

I just want all of you to know that I am losing it over here!!!!  But I know I am not alone and want to thank every monkey who is working so hard to gather all of this information and make it available for us to view.  This on-line community is so wonderful and I am so grateful to be a part of it.  So here's to you, my comrades!!

I am too over on this end, kissyface!!! I just can't believe it all either... it drive-a-me-crazy-cuckoo.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #812 on: August 06, 2008, 05:57:40 PM »

different Cindy - I was gonna capture her pic, but I scrapped it.

hey, where's your other avatar? you know - the hot one 

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #813 on: August 06, 2008, 05:58:27 PM »

She is being what I think a GOOD MOTHER should be. She is protecting her child.

-Jose "Head Up My Azz" Baez

A PICTURE IS WORTH A THOUSAND WORDS
And there is Casey's backpack right next to her.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #814 on: August 06, 2008, 06:02:01 PM »

Cindy interview.

http://www.wftv.com/video/17110642/index.html

Carpe, hold my hands away from the throat!

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
crazybabyborg
« Reply #815 on: August 06, 2008, 06:03:21 PM »

I LOVE THE SENTIMENT, KISSY!!!    DITTO TO EVERYONE!

Blonde! Say it isn't so!!! I'm scared that the gas in the trunk might have destroyed the DNA there, and I'm also scared that SIN-dy has scoured the house before they collected a smple of Caylee's DNA to test stuff against!!!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #816 on: August 06, 2008, 06:04:01 PM »

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=7146828&version=15&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

CSI Team Removes More Bags From Anthony Home  

Last Edited: Wednesday, 06 Aug 2008, 5:32 PM EDT 
Created: Wednesday, 06 Aug 2008, 9:26 AM EDT 

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- Forensics investigators with the Orange County Sheriff's Office returned to the Anthony family residence at 4937 Hopespring Drive in East Orlando on Wednesday. 

A warrant was issued for a search of the home as investigators were greeted by Cindy and George Anthony, along with son Lee.  At least eight bags of potential evidence were gathered from the home, but no details have been released by detectives.

On Thursday dive teams from the Orange County Sheriff's office will start searching lakes near the Anthony's home.

Earlier Wednesday, Cindy stopped to answer reporter's questions morning before leaving her home.  She said her daughter, Casey, believes her missing 2-year-old daughter Caylee could be in trouble. "Casey is telling us Caylee's life is in danger," she said.

Cindy canceled her scheduled visit to the Orange County Jail on Tuesday to see Casey because she says by her going, someone may think Casey would tell her something more information about the toddler's disappearance, putting the toddler in additional danger.

(snipped)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #817 on: August 06, 2008, 06:08:21 PM »

Her customers would be saying ladyyyyyy... I'll give you and extra

hundred if you'll just stop TALKING AND PLEASE LEEEEEAVE!

I'm going to sit on my hands and I'm not going to post it,             I won't,                nope, not gonna do it. 

But, I'm laughing anyway!! 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #818 on: August 06, 2008, 06:08:54 PM »

O/T - TONIGHT ON DANA PRETZER:

mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #819 on: August 06, 2008, 06:13:29 PM »

According to the interview I just posted, the big block/birthday party is off.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.