April 19, 2024, 12:43:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #2  (Read 490888 times)
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #840 on: August 06, 2008, 06:37:28 PM »

According to the interview I just posted, the big block/birthday party is off.

good news thanks..

and someone at HFTM has posted that CSI was at the house from 2:30 to 5:30 pm... so they grabbed more than just a bunch of clothes...

I can't help but speculate and I hope that no one minds - but after George told Lee to ditch those donated toys - the LE may have realized that they can't take any chances that the Anthonys may destroys some evidence... and it wasn't a good idea to wait to preform the latest search in my opinion.

Put em all in jail!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bro bro - all we can do right now is wait and come up with some ideas what is happening. But, for some reason it almost seems as if they are looking for a reason not to lock 'em all up...
really I mean that....they are bending over backwards to give them the benefit of the doubt.

they are trying to make sure that the Anthonys do not have a role in this, as hard as that is to accept.

- jmo -

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #841 on: August 06, 2008, 06:37:42 PM »

Something happened to Caylee between June 16th when George saw her leaving with Casey and June 17th.  Unless George is lying, find Caylee's backpack.  Get the apartment people to give LE a sketch of Zenaida.  How much like Casey does Zenaida look?

I also wonder if Casey's parents didn't give Casey money to pay the babysitter so Casey saw that name somewhere and decided to create a mysterious babysitter.

For someone who asked, I recall George calling Zenaida a shortened form of her name.  It was in an interview where he was sitting.  Greta's?  Bond hearing?

Yes, that stood out for me, too....I believe he said 'Zaida', pronounced Zayda...on Greta the other night.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #842 on: August 06, 2008, 06:41:00 PM »

They empower Casey... it is like Joran... they are only feeding the beast.

The beast must be reckoned with.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #843 on: August 06, 2008, 06:41:12 PM »

Something happened to Caylee between June 16th when George saw her leaving with Casey and June 17th.  Unless George is lying, find Caylee's backpack.  Get the apartment people to give LE a sketch of Zenaida.  How much like Casey does Zenaida look?

I also wonder if Casey's parents didn't give Casey money to pay the babysitter so Casey saw that name somewhere and decided to create a mysterious babysitter.

For someone who asked, I recall George calling Zenaida a shortened form of her name.  It was in an interview where he was sitting.  Greta's?  Bond hearing?
I've heard Cindy,George and Lee all call her Zany/Zanny.

As in Zanny the Nanny?
From the way I heard it they were saying Zanny like it rhymes with nanny.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #844 on: August 06, 2008, 06:41:12 PM »

OK then, where has Caylee been all this time when mommy goes to work (on her back ) alone in that appartment or car.Caylee had  to have been somewhere.

That is the question.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #845 on: August 06, 2008, 06:42:42 PM »

Yes, that stood out for me, too....I believe he said 'Zaida', pronounced Zayda...on Greta the other night.

Thanks 2NJ

As in Zaida the Maid-a?

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #846 on: August 06, 2008, 06:44:16 PM »

Hmmm

I wonder if Lee and George need this help 24/7 to start a misinformation campaign,

I believe in miracles!
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #847 on: August 06, 2008, 06:44:27 PM »

OK then, where has Caylee been all this time when mommy goes to work (on her back ) alone in that appartment or car.Caylee had  to have been somewhere.
That's what makes me think maybe Casey left Caylee in the car while she partied....as far as I know no REAL babysitter has stepped forward to say SHE watched little Caylee.
:*(

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #848 on: August 06, 2008, 06:44:35 PM »

Bury them, then bury the shovel.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #849 on: August 06, 2008, 06:45:56 PM »

Doesn't seem very fond of Casey huh? 
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #850 on: August 06, 2008, 06:49:53 PM »

I guess in my opinion, I don't see Casey a call girl or a hooker or a drug user....

I just see her as an over-indulged child that didn't care if her indulgence bankrupted her parents.

I can't see her selling that ass no matter what - I am not a psychologist (thank God), but I see Casey as someone that was searching for love and thought very highly of herself, maybe too highly according to the few friends she really had......I don't, for some reason, see her degrading herself and lowering her own self worth - in her eyes.

after-all - her mother will give her anything she wants... selling her ass would be the very last resort.... in my humble opinion.

+++

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #851 on: August 06, 2008, 06:50:07 PM »

If her family is so sure Casey is innocent why haven't they gotten her out on bond?  Their house could be used for collateral?  If I thought my child was innocent and I needed her help to find my granddaughter I would move heaven and earth to get her out of jail.  Once she was proven innocent I would not have to worry about that bond then. 

OK, I am being weird here, but I swear nothing they have done makes any sense if you truly believe Caylee has been taken by a nanny.

Am I the only one who thinks Caylee is still alive and Casey either gave ]Caylee away or owes money for something.

Blonde, I sadly don't think Caylee is alive and will be most happy to have egg on my face if I am proven to be wrong.My sister and husband, neither of who post here are convinced that Casey sold Caylee....

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #852 on: August 06, 2008, 06:51:33 PM »

I definitly want to hear more of what she has to say.

She sounds nice!

Glenda wrote: "aruba's job was not to babysit Beth's daughter. Beth sent her daughter to swim with the sharks, she is responsible for what ever happened to Natalee." = there is no homicide in aruba, only SUICIDE.  Don't go to aruba if you value your life.
kissyface
Scared Monkey

« Reply #853 on: August 06, 2008, 06:55:35 PM »

OMG, did I just see that Cindy was charged with prostitution and lewdness?  And a possession?  Holy cow!!!!!

different Cindy - I was gonna capture her pic, but I scrapped it.

hey, where's your other avatar? you know - the hot one 
The geisha or the lips?

***Love is stronger than death.***

>>> bring Bri justice<<<
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #854 on: August 06, 2008, 06:56:08 PM »

Mommy while working  nights might have given Caylee a dose of Benadryl ,to put her to sleep.
I have heard a lot of mommys do this.
She may have given Caylee too much, because she was drunk and forgot she already gave her some.

thinking out loud

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #855 on: August 06, 2008, 06:57:19 PM »

OMG, did I just see that Cindy was charged with prostitution and lewdness?  And a possession?  Holy cow!!!!!

different Cindy - I was gonna capture her pic, but I scrapped it.

hey, where's your other avatar? you know - the hot one 
The geisha or the lips?

geisha   

+++

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #856 on: August 06, 2008, 06:57:46 PM »

Would this be the woman, who changed her name and put "[Stefanie] help find Caylee" as her name and posted on Jesus' my space page, that some are confusing with being Casey?

I believe in miracles!
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #857 on: August 06, 2008, 06:58:20 PM »

CSI Team Removes More Bags From Anthony Home
Last Edited: Wednesday, 06 Aug 2008, 5:32 PM EDT
Created: Wednesday, 06 Aug 2008, 9:26 AM EDT

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- Forensics investigators with the Orange County Sheriff's Office returned to the Anthony family residence at 4937 Hopespring Drive in East Orlando on Wednesday.

A warrant was issued for a search of the home as investigators were greeted by Cindy and George Anthony, along with son Lee.  At least eight bags of potential evidence were gathered from the home, but no details have been released by detectives.

On Thursday dive teams from the Orange County Sheriff's office will start searching lakes near the Anthony's home.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=7146828&version=15&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #858 on: August 06, 2008, 06:59:57 PM »

Mommy while working  nights might have given Caylee a dose of Benadryl ,to put her to sleep.
I have heard a lot of mommys do this.
She may have given Caylee too much, because she was drunk and forgot she already gave her some.

thinking out loud

Maybe but I'm going back to my original theory, that Casey left Caylee in the car too long.  Caylee died and Casey didn't know what to do and has been lying about it ever since.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #859 on: August 06, 2008, 07:01:26 PM »

CSI Team Removes More Bags From Anthony Home
Last Edited: Wednesday, 06 Aug 2008, 5:32 PM EDT
Created: Wednesday, 06 Aug 2008, 9:26 AM EDT

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- Forensics investigators with the Orange County Sheriff's Office returned to the Anthony family residence at 4937 Hopespring Drive in East Orlando on Wednesday.

A warrant was issued for a search of the home as investigators were greeted by Cindy and George Anthony, along with son Lee.  At least eight bags of potential evidence were gathered from the home, but no details have been released by detectives.

On Thursday dive teams from the Orange County Sheriff's office will start searching lakes near the Anthony's home.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=7146828&version=15&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

Awesome. They will find her. She needs to be found!

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.