March 28, 2024, 02:31:58 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #2  (Read 489241 times)
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #880 on: August 06, 2008, 07:20:07 PM »

Thanks guys!  I was at a loss to understand the delay in getting warrants to search that place. 
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #881 on: August 06, 2008, 07:21:35 PM »

I definately agree ...... what an odd time to be "house cleaning!"  I hope someone jumped that garbage truck once it got around the corner and retrieved that bag of "stuffed animals/toys" ....... I'm sure that's what prompted the search today!

invision, did you notice anything missing ???

George and Cindy meet with the FBI for six hours and Cindy says they were asked if they were happy with the investigation and the investigators.

as I said the other day, the FBI doesn't care if you like them or the local LE at all... they just don't care.

even if they only asked 20 questions per hour - that would be 120 questions. I can only imagine what those questions revealed.

The FBI then analyzes all the data collected, George comes clean on what really happened wit the gas cans... he got the fear of God.

Then the Anthonys begin the house cleaning...  this doesn't look to good to the FBI and they probaby prompted the locals to move on that house...

Black lights mean they think that is the crime scene...

so what's missing?

all questions about Cindy's and George's whereabouts. Were they home or away? something must have been gleaned from those interviews that the FBI feels is imperative to the investigation - and maybe that house specifically.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
kissyface
Scared Monkey

« Reply #882 on: August 06, 2008, 07:21:39 PM »

I'm still playing catch-up and have only made it thru page 37 so far, so please excuse me if this has already been said/discussed!

BUT.. I have an issue with the thought that Casey herself went to the apartment on June 17th and filled out a visitor card in Zenaida's name to see an apartment.

1- Wouldn't the rental managers have told the police RIGHT AWAY that that ho Casey herself was the person who came in saying she was Zenaida to fill out that form?? Wouldn't they recognize her?! Her face and ass are all over all the news channels.. I'd think that would have been the first thing they would have noticed.

and 2- Every apartment I've ever looked at, I've had to fill out the card as well as show ID. In fact, a lot of places (especially ones that don't go WITH you to view the apartments) will keep your ID while you go and look. I suppose it's possible this one doesn't do that, but every apartment I've looked at, in multiple states, have all asked for ID!

IF they didn't ID, is it possible she had someone else go in and fill the card out? I think it would just be INCREDIBLY stupid and ballsey of her to go in herself and let the rental people actually see her while using another name.. knowing what she did and was doing. Ya know?!
I agree.  I have seen all kinds of rentals as well and EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM asked for photo I.D.

Also, they have shown pics of Casey to people at this complex (i'm assuming management was shown the pics first) and management does not recognize Casey or Caylee.  Even if Casey disguised herself, I think they would still have some kind of description they could give LE and size wise, she wouldn't be able to disguise much except for weight maybe.  I don't know?

***Love is stronger than death.***

>>> bring Bri justice<<<
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #883 on: August 06, 2008, 07:24:31 PM »

They need to officially declare it a crime scene and send their azzez out

to a hotel, motel, or a Holiday Inn.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
crazybabyborg
« Reply #884 on: August 06, 2008, 07:25:18 PM »

Thanks guys!  I was at a loss to understand the delay in getting warrants to search that place. 

I also think that as they check out and can confirm Casey's lies, one by one, that it helps justify requesting a warrent to search and obtain items that would criminally implicate Casey. JMO!

UH-OH! I'm not sure the new monkeys know about your pencils!!! Shocked

OK, guys, BEHAVE!!
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #885 on: August 06, 2008, 07:25:53 PM »

SUGARHILL GANG.... BRO

(1979)

I just went " OLD SCHOOL!"   

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #886 on: August 06, 2008, 07:26:42 PM »

Shes adorable, Rob.

amen sistah.. can I get an AAAAAMMMENNNN!!!

+++

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #887 on: August 06, 2008, 07:27:15 PM »

She looks nice in the picture with the cigar - I would let her babysit  ------------my piranha.

Good Kitty I see you are spraying her .

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
crazybabyborg
« Reply #888 on: August 06, 2008, 07:29:43 PM »

If George really did throw out stuffed animals, they aren't as dumb as we think. I would think that making sure every hair is off of a stuffed animal that Caylee routinely played with would be impossible.

I know there were plenty still in her room, but every parent knows that some are favorites that actually get touched, and others just collect dust and are put on shelves or display.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #889 on: August 06, 2008, 07:30:28 PM »

Could someone tell me why CSI waited this long to search the Anthony house or did they that first day and are going back now for more stuff? 

More stuff Lala's - this is the 3rd or 4th time at the house.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #890 on: August 06, 2008, 07:31:57 PM »

I also think that as they check out and can confirm Casey's lies, one by one, that it helps justify requesting a warrent to search and obtain items that would criminally implicate Casey. JMO!

OK, guys, BEHAVE!!

Actually, this group seems to behave better than some of those we have had in the Natalee thread. 
kissyface
Scared Monkey

« Reply #891 on: August 06, 2008, 07:32:16 PM »

Got that one instantly and la la la loved it!  You guys make this more bearable for sure!
  thumleft

>>> bring Bri justice<<<
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #892 on: August 06, 2008, 07:32:47 PM »

Woman Says Missing Tot Was At A Ruskin McDonald's

By JOSH POLTILOVE | The Tampa Tribune

Published: August 6, 2008

TAMPA - At least one of the roughly 700 tips the Orange County Sheriff's Office has received about the disappearance of 2-year-old Caylee Anthony has come from Hillsborough County.

A Port Charlotte woman told deputies she saw the child about 5:45 p.m. Saturday at a McDonald's in Ruskin, sheriff's spokeswoman Debbie Carter said today.

The woman, Janet Carey, told investigators Caylee was in the company of a Hispanic man and woman, Carter said. Carey told deputies she wasn't sure what clothing the man was wearing but that the Hispanic woman was wearing a blue tank top and a blue headband.

"She said she saw them enter and exit the McDonald's without buying anything and that they were acting suspicious," Carter said. The three left the McDonald's at 3110 College Ave., heading east in a Ford Explorer.

There was no video of the trio, Carter said. Hillsborough deputies forwarded the information to Orange County deputies.

"Any sighting, unless we can prove otherwise, we're taking seriously," Orange County sheriff's spokesman Carlos Padilla said.

State prosecutors filed formal charges this week against Caylee's 22-year-old mother. Casey Anthony was charged with filing a false statement and child neglect.

http://www2.tbo.com/content/2008/aug/06/woman-says-missing-tot-was-ruskin-mcdonalds/

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #893 on: August 06, 2008, 07:33:38 PM »

Got that one instantly and la la la loved it!  You guys make this more bearable for sure!
  thumleft

------------------
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #894 on: August 06, 2008, 07:35:40 PM »

OK, guys, BEHAVE!!

Actually, this group seems to behave better than some of those we have had in the Natalee thread. 

that's because Casey doesn't have the Orlando tourism bureau posting non-stop.

+++

crazybabyborg
« Reply #895 on: August 06, 2008, 07:36:26 PM »

thumleft

Those aren't 70's pimp shoes. Those are orthopedic pimp shoes.
kissyface
Scared Monkey

« Reply #896 on: August 06, 2008, 07:37:30 PM »

thumleft

If you da pimp, who be da ho?  Oh yeah, Caylee's mama is da ho.

Da ha, da ha, da ha ha ha ha ha

>>> bring Bri justice<<<
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #897 on: August 06, 2008, 07:38:18 PM »

Ha Ha BB, Im not spraying her,  Im just swishing my tail in anger.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #898 on: August 06, 2008, 07:38:35 PM »

I am a pimp with very bad feet.

I require special shoes, it is all good... I have a note from my doctor!

------------------
crazybabyborg
« Reply #899 on: August 06, 2008, 07:39:32 PM »

Ha Ha BB, Im not spraying her,  Im just swishing my tail in anger.

I'm just glad you aren't flinging poo, like cubbee!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.