March 28, 2024, 09:04:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #2  (Read 489228 times)
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #920 on: August 06, 2008, 08:06:36 PM »

That was one of my theories. So many kids die that way in Florida

in the summertime. Throw a careless, neglectful mother in the mix,

that IS ALL ABOUT ME AND MORE ABOUT ME...

Kid runs off... tries to entertain themselves...

It happens in minutes. She flipped the heck out...

and made things into a crime as big as Joran and the Kalpoes

of Aruba... now there is no going back. She needed to come

clean and do the right thing. At least people would have had mercy

on her. It could have very well happened that way.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #921 on: August 06, 2008, 08:07:41 PM »

If George really did throw out stuffed animals, they aren't as dumb as we think. I would think that making sure every hair is off of a stuffed animal that Caylee routinely played with would be impossible.

I know there were plenty still in her room, but every parent knows that some are favorites that actually get touched, and others just collect dust and are put on shelves or display.
I think it's possible that they threw out some old,old toys and such knowing that Greta was to be in thier house...showing Caylee's and Casey's rooms on camera.They could have been clearing the way for nicer stuff.Someone did say the rooms looked"staged".

That is a good point Karma, I can see someone doing that if they were going to be shown on camera.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #922 on: August 06, 2008, 08:09:56 PM »

caylee marie anthony update with shep & greta

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FlbC74ccsU

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
crazybabyborg
« Reply #923 on: August 06, 2008, 08:12:33 PM »

I feel we are right back to the question we posed in Natalee's case. If it was an accident, why not call for help? In this case, however, I feel we've been seeing the reason interviewed all over TV. I do believe it was an accident, even if it was a neglectfully committed one.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #924 on: August 06, 2008, 08:16:29 PM »

This photo was taken on June 15, 2008.  The next day was most likely Caylee's last.  Realizing now that it's very likely Caylee drowned in the family pool, I feel so sad right now.   

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #925 on: August 06, 2008, 08:19:01 PM »

If George really did throw out stuffed animals, they aren't as dumb as we think. I would think that making sure every hair is off of a stuffed animal that Caylee routinely played with would be impossible.

I know there were plenty still in her room, but every parent knows that some are favorites that actually get touched, and others just collect dust and are put on shelves or display.
I think it's possible that they threw out some old,old toys and such knowing that Greta was to be in thier house...showing Caylee's and Casey's rooms on camera.They could have been clearing the way for nicer stuff.Someone did say the rooms looked"staged".
I think they could have stored them in the garage, if they were tidying up for Greta's interview.
Do you think there might have been other things - containing evidence, in that mix?
crazybabyborg
« Reply #926 on: August 06, 2008, 08:19:04 PM »

This photo was taken on June 15, 2008.  The next day was most likely Caylee's last.  Realizing now that it's very likely Caylee drowned in the family pool, I feel so sad right now.   

Yeah, I know. Just deflated and terribly sad. Wish I could give and get a group hug.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #927 on: August 06, 2008, 08:20:51 PM »

No wonder Casey didn't come home. Home would have all kinds of questions. Much easier to handle if she stayed away.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #928 on: August 06, 2008, 08:21:21 PM »

Ok, I will leave her on here for a while.  She is a sassy pants isn't she? 

she has an artsy look to her . . . 

and that star looks like it could put out an eye.

Rob  it can ,I took martial arts training he he he
kissyface  keep her she kicks Ass.
Throwing star are a martial arts weapon for self defense and martial arts training whether for competitions or attack prevention.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #929 on: August 06, 2008, 08:21:47 PM »

This is a comment to Lee from Casey ..... AFTER her daughter was "kidnapped" ......  If she wasn't living at home at the time .... where was she?  She was using someones computer at 1:40 AM .....  I think they need to confiscate the computer from every home she was staying at to see if she was "pondering thoughts" about other things ....

Jun 23, 2008 1:40 AM
here's my question...

is 'the windy city' an appropriate nickname for chicago? is it really THAT windy?

i've always wondered.

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #930 on: August 06, 2008, 08:23:23 PM »

Mommy while working  nights might have given Caylee a dose of Benadryl ,to put her to sleep.
I have heard a lot of mommys do this.
She may have given Caylee too much, because she was drunk and forgot she already gave her some.

thinking out loud

Maybe but I'm going back to my original theory, that Casey left Caylee in the car too long.  Caylee died and Casey didn't know what to do and has been lying about it ever since.

That was my thought too, Klaas but why didn't the dogs alert to the inside of the car then?
I hope the trunk of that car wasn't the babysitter. I can't go there.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #931 on: August 06, 2008, 08:23:39 PM »

No wonder Casey didn't come home. Home would have all kinds of questions. Much easier to handle if she stayed away.

So the question is did Casey borrow the shovel on June 16 or June 24? Did she use the shovel to break open the shed?  Is it possible the gas was actually stolen from the shed on June 16 and not on June 24?
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #932 on: August 06, 2008, 08:23:51 PM »

I feel we are right back to the question we posed in Natalee's case. If it was an accident, why not call for help? In this case, however, I feel we've been seeing the reason interviewed all over TV. I do believe it was an accident, even if it was a neglectfully committed one.

CBB,

One common thread runs through them all...

Joran, Casey, Kalpoes... the parents...

They are pathological lying nut jobs. It comes from the parents...

and oozes its way down the family tree.

When you examine their lives, you will see a LONG HISTORY of it.

It leads right up to the final moment it all spins out of control.

There comes a point in time when ya just can't look the other way anymore.

It is like a train-wreck waiting to happen.

------------------
crazybabyborg
« Reply #933 on: August 06, 2008, 08:24:09 PM »

The tattoo, a beautiful life? And the poem................was that written by Casey?
crazybabyborg
« Reply #934 on: August 06, 2008, 08:28:12 PM »

CBB,

One common thread runs through them all...

Joran, Casey, Kalpoes... the parents...

They are pathological lying nut jobs. It comes from the parents...

and oozes its way down the family tree.

When you examine their lives, you will see a LONG HISTORY of it.

It leads right up to the final moment it all spins out of control.

There comes a point in time when ya just can't look the other way anymore.

It is like a train-wreck waiting to happen.

It's guilt. It's response to guilt, and fear of reprisal, and yes, Carpe a product of improper and twisted guidance from parents. This family is sick with control and jealousy and pampering and criticism.

I'm with Klaas. I'm so very sad.
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #935 on: August 06, 2008, 08:29:27 PM »

That is a good point Karma, I can see someone doing that if they were going to be shown on camera.
I know I would if I wasn't guilty of killing someone.IF the Anthony's(parent's) had anything to do with Caylee's disappearence,I doubt they would be stupid enough to throw possible evidence away right on the front lawn...with all of the news people parked there.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #936 on: August 06, 2008, 08:29:44 PM »

Yes, I agree, why not call for help?
If the baby drowned by accident...unless she was left alone for a very long time, and she was clearly passed,  who's to say she could not have been revived?  Most Mother's would be screaming their heads off, calling 911, screaming for help from the neighbors.   
Caylee deserved this chance at life!!!  mo   
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #937 on: August 06, 2008, 08:32:53 PM »

From Gretawire:

August 6th, 2008 8:03 PM Eastern
The Back Yard - Where Casey and Caylee were living…by Greta Van Susteren
Yesterday we were in the home and backyard where Casey lived with her parents and her now missing child Caylee.  We also went in the backyard where there had been an search by law enforcement.  Here are some pics taken by OTR Producer Cory Howard:

Note: the above shed was broken into (it had a padlock on it) by Casey - per her father - and Casey took gasoline cans from it and placed in her car trunk.  Her father told us that he found the cans in her car trunk.

The above is the above ground pool in the backyard.  The ladder could be very important.  We have just learned something about the ladder and you will hear about it tonight at 10pm ON THE RECORD

The above area - per the grandmother - was an area that the investigators were interested in..but note: nothing was found there as far as I know
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #938 on: August 06, 2008, 08:36:23 PM »

So the question is did Casey borrow the shovel on June 16 or June 24? Did she use the shovel to break open the shed?  Is it possible the gas was actually stolen from the shed on June 16 and not on June 24?

With George... she could have stolen it in November of 2003...

I don't think he's tossin' with a full set of lawn darts,

if you know what I mean.

------------------
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #939 on: August 06, 2008, 08:37:06 PM »

just got off the phone with TJ... he has some really good things cooking...

first, he was really pissed, again, that Nancy didn't bring him back on after Cindy made her remarks last night.. he was told he would get to rebuttal her comments...(he's been told that before and keeps falling for it  ) Said that Cindy is lying all day everyday...

second, he says Casey is most likely very guilty and he's going to LVA all of Cindy's, George's and Casey's videos starting tomorrow morning.

TJ is about to get a huge case involving a young woman and a negligent police department - this will be a national story very shortly.

more terrific things to come, but I can't say just what they are...yet anyway... really really really great stuff. You guys are gonna love what's coming - trust me on this one....

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.