March 28, 2024, 07:59:57 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #2  (Read 489251 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« on: August 04, 2008, 10:01:30 AM »

« Last Edit: October 29, 2008, 01:42:33 AM by 2NJSons_Mom » Logged
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2008, 10:11:52 AM »

http://www.local6.com/news/17084757/detail.html

'She's Close,' Missing Girl's Mom Says; Timeline Now In Question
DNA Results From Trunk Of Car Expected Soon

POSTED: 7:03 am EDT August 4, 2008
UPDATED: 7:57 am EDT August 4, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- The grandfather of a missing girl said he had tough questions for his daughter over the weekend as new information revealed in the case puts a police timeline in question.

George Anthony said he spoke with his jailed daughter, Casey, for about 45 minutes over the weekend and asked about missing Caylee.

"I wouldn't wish this on anyone," George Anthony said. "She said, 'Dad, we're going to get her,' "And I said again, that's another question and I said, 'Where is she?' 'Dad, she's close, she's close,' (Casey Anthony said)." 

Casey Anthony said she's given all the information she has, Local 6 reported.

The family remains optimistic when faced with questions of whether or not the girl is alive.

"That's a question you guys keep asking me," George Anthony said. "And, yes, I do." I hope that is the last time you ask me that because I do believe that. I can feel that."

George Anthony said he realizes that his daughter faces charges of child neglect and accusations that she's lied to authorities.

"She has to pay for everything she's put herself through (and) her daughter through," George Anthony said. "I realize that and I think she realizes that too."

Anthony said his daughter has lost weight and is broken hearted behind bars.

"She is crying inside and broken hearted," George Anthony said. "She said, 'Dad, I want to be home for her birthday."

DNA Results Due

Meanwhile, DNA test results from evidence taken from Casey Anthony's vehicle may be back this week, Local 6 has learned.

Detectives said they found a stain inside the woman's car that smelled of human decomposition. A piece of hair was also removed from the vehicle.

Information may also soon come out from gas cans confiscated from the Anthony home on Friday.

Boyfriend Interviewed Again

Investigators interviewed Casey Anthony's boyfriend again in the last several days and new information surfaced.

Detectives said the man told them he is now not sure if he heard Caylee on a June 24 phone call or just heard Casey Anthony scolding the child.

The man's story could change the timeline and the investigation, Local 6's Tiffany Tift reported.

New Photos Found

Also, new photos showing Caylee as a baby in the arms of her mother were found Sunday.

The pictures show Anthony as a new mother in the hospital after giving birth and Caylee's first birthday party in August of 2006.

Another photo shows Caylee playing in the back yard with her mother.

A national search for the child continues.

Watch Local 6 News for more on this story.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2008, 10:15:55 AM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/17084571/detail.html

Investigators Wait For Crucial DNA Results In Case Of Missing 2-Year-Old

POSTED: 6:37 am EDT August 4, 2008
UPDATED: 7:24 am EDT August 4, 2008

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- It has been 20 days since 2-year-old Caylee Anthony was reported missing. Investigators expect to have results on crucial DNA evidence taken from Casey Anthony's car.

A stain in the trunk of Casey Anthony's car, hair samples, and according to sheriff's investigators a bad smell coming from the trunk. Police question if the stain is biological or not. That question is expected to be answered when the DNA test results from the stain come back this week.

We asked Caylee's grandfather George Anthony what he expects the results to be.

"They are going to be what they are going to be. I have no control over it, I don’t know what they are. I don’t believe they are going to find anything,” said Caylee’s Grandfather George Anthony.

George Anthony visited his daughter in the Orange County jail, Sunday, to try and get more answers about his granddaughter's disappearance.

When George Anthony emerged from the emotional visit he said he had learned nothing new, but he did say that Casey had given her attorney a letter that possibly contained clues about Caylee’s disappearance.
(snipped)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2008, 10:51:38 AM »

Posted by Carpe in the previous thread:

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2008, 10:52:37 AM »

Posted by Blonde in the previous thread:

kippy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2008, 11:33:01 AM »

Not only is Lee feeling "Jedi" he changed his song from "I Wish" to "Rise Above This".
Wonder why the changes.  "Rise Above This" is pretty upbeat. It seems to be less and less each day about finding Caylee and more and more about protecting the family.
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2008, 11:37:01 AM »

I wonder if LE checked out the empty apt. that Casey said Zenaida lived, and where she dropped Caylee off. That apt. had been empty for 5 months. Is it possible Casey and Caylee were sleeping there at any point when they left Granny's?? Could she have left Caylee asleep there one night and when she returned Caylee was "just gone"?
This maybe a stretch, but something has to be stretched to figure this madness out!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #7 on: August 04, 2008, 11:41:09 AM »

Not only is Lee feeling "Jedi" he changed his song from "I Wish" to "Rise Above This".
Wonder why the changes.  "Rise Above This" is pretty upbeat. It seems to be less and less each day about finding Caylee and more and more about protecting the family.

No jailhouse phone calls lately?? Or maybe not releasing them.
FUBAR FAMILY

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #8 on: August 04, 2008, 11:44:50 AM »

Signs to Look for to Spot a Liar
How to Tell If Someone is Lying to You

<snip>
"Innocent people generally want to get to the bottom of things. Guilty people usually want the discussion to be over as soon as possible. Innocent people will normally ask questions to determine why the other people think they've lied. Guilty people will often repeat themselves trying to drive the lie home.

The guilty often make the story up as they go along, meaning they have to stall for time, here and there. They do so by repeating questions from you, or saying "What?", so you'll have to repeat it while they think about it for a few seconds, or even suddenly deciding they must use the bathroom - anything to stall while they invent the next chapter".

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/190733/signs_to_look_for_to_spot_a_liar.html

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #9 on: August 04, 2008, 11:45:40 AM »

I wonder if LE checked out the empty apt. that Casey said Zenaida lived, and where she dropped Caylee off. That apt. had been empty for 5 months. Is it possible Casey and Caylee were sleeping there at any point when they left Granny's?? Could she have left Caylee asleep there one night and when she returned Caylee was "just gone"?
This maybe a stretch, but something has to be stretched to figure this madness out!

Yes. The manager let them in and they verified it was empty.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #10 on: August 04, 2008, 11:47:01 AM »

Good morning all!  Just out of curiosity does anyone know how the Pennsylvaina reference fits in?  A "dispatcher" in PA said Caylee was dead?"

Reason I'm asking is, there was a post on Casey's myspace to Lee saying she was FROM PA ..... so she was an eagles fan (or something to that effect) .... I've been looking for it this morning but have not found it yet ... 

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #11 on: August 04, 2008, 12:04:36 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/17084571/detail.html

Caylee's Grandparents Back At Sheriff's Office With Investigators

POSTED: 6:37 am EDT August 4, 2008
UPDATED: 12:00 pm EDT August 4, 2008

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- The grandparents of missing 2-year-old Caylee Anthony were back at the Orange County Sheriff's Office on Monday being interviewed by investigators. It's just one of several critical developments expected in the case this week.

It's unclear if Monday's meeting is a continuation of their meeting on Friday or if it's regarding something new, for example, regarding the two brown bags of evidence that was collected from their home on Friday.

Attorneys for Casey Anthony, the mother of the missing toddler, are planning an appeal to try again to get her bond reduced. Meanwhile, the State Attorney's Office has a little more than a week and a half to decide if it's going to file any charges against Casey.

Her father hinted Sunday she won't get away scot-free.

"She has to pay for some of the stuff that she put herself through and put her daughter through," George Anthony said.

Investigators expect to have results this week on crucial DNA evidence taken from Casey Anthony's car. Investigators said they found stain in the trunk of Casey Anthony's car, hair samples and a bad smell coming from the trunk. Police question if the stain is biological or not. That question is expected to be answered when the DNA test results from the stain come back this week.

Eyewitness News asked Caylee's grandfather George Anthony what he expected the results to be.

"They are going to be what they are going to be. I have no control over it, I don't know what they are. I don't believe they are going to find anything," George Anthony said.

George Anthony visited his daughter in the Orange County jail Sunday to try to get more answers about his granddaughter's disappearance. When he emerged from the emotional visit, he said he had learned nothing new. He did say that Casey had given her attorney a letter that possibly contained clues about Caylee's disappearance.

However, when Channel 9 talked to Casey Anthony's attorney, he said all of the talk about the letter is absurd. He said the letter doesn't exist and he never asked for one in the first place.

It is still unclear if Casey is writing letters to her family. Casey's father seemed frustrated and said he asked Casey tough questions. He also admitted his daughter has made mistakes. Still, George insists his granddaughter is alive. He's so confident she will return, he's planning a birthday party for Caylee in a few days.

George Anthony said publicly that he will not let himself think about the worst-case scenario. He stated that he cannot allow himself to become negative. George said that his last encounter with his daughter Casey was an emotionally charged 45-minute conversation.

Investigators also said that Casey's ex-fiancée changed the story he told about hearing Caylee's voice over the phone days after her mother says she disappeared. Jesse Grund made another statement to deputies. Sources close to the investigation said the ex-fiancée stated that he is not positive he heard little Caylee Anthony on a phone conversation he had with Casey on June 24.

Grund released a statement to Channel 9: "I could not testify 100% that I did hear her on that specific phone call. I still believe that I did hear her, but I can't separate this call with other calls I have had with Casey in the past. I definitely stand by what I said that I heard Casey scold Caylee to get off the table during that call on June 24th."

ANTHONY FAMILY TO HOLD WEEKLY VIGILS

The Anthony family is getting the help from their friends and complete strangers. The family said it will hold a candlelight vigil every Sunday night until the Caylee is found.

They were joined by dozens of supporters Sunday night. The driveway and the front yard was filled with family members and strangers. The family encouraged them to keep searching for Caylee and lashed out at anyone who believes she's dead.

"I'm telling everybody, get off your a** and look for my granddaughter," said Cindy Anthony, Caylee's grandmother.

Cindy Anthony is growing frustrated. She told a crowd of about 100 supporters at a vigil that the search for her 2-year-old granddaughter is tiring and admitted the negative media attention is starting to wear on her.

"I'm not going to let it suck me dry. Don't get caught up in all this stuff because the truth will come out," Cindy said.

The crowds at the vigils continue to grow. Everyone in front of the Anthony home on Sunday lit a candle for little Caylee. Volunteers handed out new purple bracelets that promote the website set up to find the toddler.

"She's just a precious little angel that needs support from all around," said supporter Shelli Khare.

Many of the people cried for the Anthony family because they have children of their own. They prayed little Caylee will return home soon.

"It's been longer now, starting to get a little more scary," said supporter Stephanie Davis.

GROUP HELPS TO RAISE FUNDS

George Anthony appeared at a Publix shopping center Saturday to help pass out fliers with his granddaughter's picture on them. He said he plans on Monday to have a giant moving billboard with her image near where a car involved in the case was found a few weeks ago.

Anthony choked back tears Friday night as he looked out on a crowd of friends and strangers, leaving it to his son to explain what the family is feeling.

"Frankly, every day is as hard as the first day," said Lee Anthony.

Carole Bernhardt understands. Eight years ago, someone snatched her then 8-year-old grandson Zachary from his bed in Clearwater while his family was sleeping.

"Everybody says, and they're wrong if they say it, 'We know how you feel,'" said Bernhardt.

She met the Anthonys for the first time and immediately connected with fellow grandmother Cindy Anthony.

"As soon as she looked at me she hugged me and said, 'Thank God you're here. You understand,'" said Bernhardt.

"They've had a child missing for eight years," said Cindy Anthony. "I don't know if I can go that long"

Both families have turned to the Kid Finder Network, a company Sheri Milstead and her husband founded to keep missing children in the public eye. It's already helped design and donate more than 60,000 fliers, almost a thousand T-shirts and several massive billboards with Caylee Anthony's photography.

And while the Milsteads say they've never experienced the loss of a child, they were touched by the high profile disappearance of Trenton Duckett two years ago in Lake County. They started their company after seeing that case.
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #12 on: August 04, 2008, 12:05:53 PM »

invision, I first read that on another forum. From what I can recall, the poster said she was told that a PA dispatcher had said Caylee was dead. I think someone just didn't hear what was said correctly.

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #13 on: August 04, 2008, 12:05:57 PM »

Good morning all!  Just out of curiosity does anyone know how the Pennsylvaina reference fits in?  A "dispatcher" in PA said Caylee was dead?"

Reason I'm asking is, there was a post on Casey's myspace to Lee saying she was FROM PA ..... so she was an eagles fan (or something to that effect) .... I've been looking for it this morning but have not found it yet ... 

ORLANDO -- A Sunday night vigil for Caylee Anthony came just hours after her grandfather visited his daughter, Casey, behind bars.

For the third week in a row, the vigil was held at the Anthony family home on Hopespring Drive.

The toddler hasn't been seen in over a month. Her mother remains locked up on child neglect charges and for lying to authorities.

Cindy Anthony, Caylee's grandmother, had some choice words after someone called her to say that a 911 dispatcher in Pennsylvania told a caller that Caylee was dead.

"I'm telling everybody, get off your --- and look for my granddaughter. I don't care if this is on the news or what, but she is out there. She's out there and God knows what I'm talking about," said the toddler's grandmother.
More Information
Caylee latest
Caylee's grandma: 'My daughter is innocent'
Background stories

Cindy Anthony has been largely out of the public eye in recent days.

Family members said the stress of this whole ordeal has made her sick.

http://www.baynews9.com/content/36/2008/8/4/370767.html

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #14 on: August 04, 2008, 12:07:09 PM »

"Rise Above This"

Take the light, undarken everything around me
Call the clowns and listen closely, i'm lost without you
Call your name every day when i feel so helpless
I'm fallin' down but i'll rise above this, rise above this

Hate the mind, regrets are better left unspoken
For all we know, this void will grow and
Everything's in vain, distressing you though it leaves me open
Feels so right, but i'll end this all before it gets me

Call your name every day, when i feel so helpless
I'm fallin' down, but i'll rise above this, rise above this
Call your name every day, when i seem so helpless
I'm fallin' down, but i'll rise above this, rise above this doubt

I'll mend myself before it gets me
(i'll mend myself before it gets me)
I'll mend myself before it gets me
(i'll mend myself before it gets me)

Call your name every day, when i feel so helpless
Call your name every day, when i seem so helpless
Forty eight ways to say that i'm feelin' helpless
Fallin' down, fallin down', but i'll rise above this, rise above this

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #15 on: August 04, 2008, 12:14:08 PM »

Thanks BB
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #16 on: August 04, 2008, 12:19:32 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/17087413/detail.html

Caylee's Grandparents Meet With Investigators
Cindy, George Anthony Work To Better Establish Timeline Of Events In Case

POSTED: 11:32 am EDT August 4, 2008
UPDATED: 12:09 pm EDT August 4, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- The grandparents of missing toddler Caylee Anthony are once again meeting with investigators at the Orange County Sheriff's Office on Monday.

George and Cindy Anthony left their East Orange County home at about 9:15 a.m. and have been with investigators ever since.

One investigator said the Anthonys are trying to help better establish the timeline of events in their granddaughter's disappearance.

Mother Casey Anthony's on again-off again boyfriend, Jesse Brund, backpedaled on his statement that he heard Caylee in the background of a phone call with Casey Anthony on June 24. He now says he wasn't 100 percent sure he heard Caylee in that phone call.

Casey Anthony is being held on $500,000 bond on charges of child neglect.

Click Refresh for updates on this developing story.
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #17 on: August 04, 2008, 12:20:03 PM »

Copying this over from last thread:

Bearly:
Here is the blurb about the FBI that I told someone I would look for.

CASEY SAYS SHE'LL TALK TO FBI, BUT HASN'T

Investigators said they've heard nothing new since Casey's string of lies. The Anthony's have also said recently that Casey wants to talk to the FBI.

"We've spoken to detectives about it and her attorney about it and it's up to them now to set things up," Cynthia said of speaking with the FBI.

But detectives say it's totally up to Casey; she could do it at anytime. But so far, she hasn't asked to meet with the FBI.
http://www.wftv.com/news/17014164/detail.html

Thank you Bearly
I take that to mean that it's up to Casey(because she is protected by her atty)whether she wants to talk to the FBI or not....however it is not up to Casey IF the FBI are brought in the case or not.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #18 on: August 04, 2008, 12:35:27 PM »

I'm a little confused again.On last night's Geraldo Craig stated that Jesus's Mother's name is Olga.Olga is still torn up about her son's death and she Olga says she doesn't think Jesus even hung around with Casey.Jesus did go to school with Casey.
The"Nanny"Mother's name might be Gloria?

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #19 on: August 04, 2008, 12:45:53 PM »

Copying this over from last thread:

Bearly:
Here is the blurb about the FBI that I told someone I would look for.

CASEY SAYS SHE'LL TALK TO FBI, BUT HASN'T

Investigators said they've heard nothing new since Casey's string of lies. The Anthony's have also said recently that Casey wants to talk to the FBI.

"We've spoken to detectives about it and her attorney about it and it's up to them now to set things up," Cynthia said of speaking with the FBI.

But detectives say it's totally up to Casey; she could do it at anytime. But so far, she hasn't asked to meet with the FBI.
http://www.wftv.com/news/17014164/detail.html

Thank you Bearly
I take that to mean that it's up to Casey(because she is protected by her atty)whether she wants to talk to the FBI or not....however it is not up to Casey IF the FBI are brought in the case or not.

Casey not ASKING....BEGGING to speak to the FBI is as good IMO as admitting she knows what happened to her daughter, and where she is. Orange county LE has a limited jurisdiction in which to work. If Casey really thought someone had Caylee then she would be spilling her guts to the FBI so they could search for her and the "nanny" who Casey has alleged she gave Caylee to.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.