March 29, 2024, 02:56:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #2  (Read 489266 times)
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #20 on: August 04, 2008, 12:51:56 PM »

video update

http://www.wftv.com/video/17088137/index.html

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
kippy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #21 on: August 04, 2008, 12:52:38 PM »

I'm a little confused again.On last night's Geraldo Craig stated that Jesus's Mother's name is Olga.Olga is still torn up about her son's death and she Olga says she doesn't think Jesus even hung around with Casey.Jesus did go to school with Casey.
The"Nanny"Mother's name might be Gloria?

Looking over the arrest document, page 2 paragraph 2 it states Zanaida (sp) mothers name is Gloria.  Of course the document also states Casey lived with Amy and Morales and also Tony states Casey lived with him.  So who knows.  Klaasend if you have time could you bring the arrest document over to this thread?  Maybe I am missing something.  TY
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #22 on: August 04, 2008, 12:57:05 PM »

They are having a birthday party Saturday whether Caylee is home or not. I'm sorry but that is utter BS. That whack job family will find any excuse under the stars NOT to be out searching. Seriously, I could not imagine even THINKING about a party if my grandchild were missing. Maybe that's why they wanted the target giftcards. Arrrgh!

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #23 on: August 04, 2008, 01:11:34 PM »

They are having a birthday party Saturday whether Caylee is home or not. I'm sorry but that is utter BS. That whack job family will find any excuse under the stars NOT to be out searching. Seriously, I could not imagine even THINKING about a party if my grandchild were missing. Maybe that's why they wanted the target giftcards. Arrrgh!

Is it a birthday party or wake?  IMO the entire family is nuts.  To even think about having a party even if Caylee hasn't been found is rediculous.  If she is found alive and home by Saturday that in itself would be the party.  I don't get it. 
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #24 on: August 04, 2008, 01:19:27 PM »

I don't either Klaas. And I'll tell you what, this crap is really starting to aggravate me.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #25 on: August 04, 2008, 01:27:48 PM »

I don't either Klaas. And I'll tell you what, this crap is really starting to aggravate me.

I think it's the Anthony family's last gasp.  They know the DNA results will be in this week.  They are hoping their worst fears don't come true.
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #26 on: August 04, 2008, 01:42:40 PM »

UGH!  I couldn't agree more ..... A "PARTY"?  Are you kidding me? ..... But then again ..... given the pix of Casey and after reading all the posts from Lee to Casey and visa versa .... they do seem to be a "PARTY LOVING FAMILY" maybe they look for any reason to drink and party....... don't the think Zaniada will give Caylee a birthday party?????  and yes .... the requests for gift cards was the first thing that popped into my mind as well .....  the nerve!  I have seen a few reports on missing "children, family members" and I have never heard of any of them requesting gift cards to anywhere! 
I have seen news footage of search teams with family leading the way ..... NOT IN THIS CASE ..... nope ..... Cindy wants everyone else to get off their A$$ and look for Caylee .....  Go ahead Cindy you lead the way .... and the rest will follow!  GGGRRRRRRR!   

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #27 on: August 04, 2008, 01:45:06 PM »

I think it's the Anthony family's last gasp.  They know the DNA results will be in this week.  They are hoping their worst fears don't come true.

I agree, they know what the DNA tests will show. They are grasping at straws. I also can't imagine that any lawyer would not strongly advise them to forget about celebrating a birthday for a missing child presumed by many to be dead. I can think of one famous case where just such a celebration helped seal the fate of the woman. Remember Darlene Routier ? It is just not appropriate, and while the public doesn't decided the case, they do seem to have better taste for what is right and wrong under certain circumstances than a family/person functioning under the influence of personal turmoil, grief, sadness etc

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Concerned Monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #28 on: August 04, 2008, 01:51:41 PM »

video update

http://www.wftv.com/video/17088137/index.html
[/quote

The supporter at the end of that clip appears to have been brought to tears and more upset than any of the family have ever been!!!
Whats up with that???? 

Kids You Gotta Love em
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #29 on: August 04, 2008, 02:03:02 PM »

I agree, they know what the DNA tests will show. They are grasping at straws. I also can't imagine that any lawyer would not strongly advise them to forget about celebrating a birthday for a missing child presumed by many to be dead. I can think of one famous case where just such a celebration helped seal the fate of the woman. Remember Darlene Routier ? It is just not appropriate, and while the public doesn't decided the case, they do seem to have better taste for what is right and wrong under certain circumstances than a family/person functioning under the influence of personal turmoil, grief, sadness etc

Didn't Susan Smith have a birthday party at the cemetery?

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #30 on: August 04, 2008, 02:03:49 PM »

Welcome Concerned Monkey!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #31 on: August 04, 2008, 02:05:28 PM »

Yes, it was bizarre
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #32 on: August 04, 2008, 02:10:08 PM »

Why is GRANNY NOT out banging on doors looking for Caylee?? She needs to get off HER @ss!!
If she believed her freakin' lying daughter, she would be all over that neighborhood where "Zenaida" supposedly lived! 

That daughter of yours, Cindy, got a 4 week head start on covering up this tragedy!
So, stop screaming at everyone else. Where exactly do you suggest people look for Caylee?
Should we just throw darts at a map?? Have a better chance of getting an accurate location from that than any your daughter has created in her warped head!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #33 on: August 04, 2008, 02:12:27 PM »

There was another mother a few years back who had a birthday party for her daughter at the grave with bubbles and balloons....she's in jail for her murder, but can't remember her name.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #34 on: August 04, 2008, 02:13:55 PM »

FOX News just stated that officials are considering releasing the DNA results.

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #35 on: August 04, 2008, 02:18:15 PM »

Don't recall Susan Smiths celebration. But recall Darlene Routier's silly string fiasco .

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #36 on: August 04, 2008, 02:21:22 PM »

Don't recall Susan Smiths celebration. But recall Darlene Routier's silly string fiasco .

Bleachedblack,
Thanks for remembering the name.....Darlene Routier. Who are these monster mothers?? SICK!::MonkeyNoNo::

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #37 on: August 04, 2008, 02:24:25 PM »

Copying this over from last thread:

Bearly:
Here is the blurb about the FBI that I told someone I would look for.

CASEY SAYS SHE'LL TALK TO FBI, BUT HASN'T

Investigators said they've heard nothing new since Casey's string of lies. The Anthony's have also said recently that Casey wants to talk to the FBI.

"We've spoken to detectives about it and her attorney about it and it's up to them now to set things up," Cynthia said of speaking with the FBI.

But detectives say it's totally up to Casey; she could do it at anytime. But so far, she hasn't asked to meet with the FBI.
http://www.wftv.com/news/17014164/detail.html

Thank you Bearly
I take that to mean that it's up to Casey(because she is protected by her atty)whether she wants to talk to the FBI or not....however it is not up to Casey IF the FBI are brought in the case or not.

Casey not ASKING....BEGGING to speak to the FBI is as good IMO as admitting she knows what happened to her daughter, and where she is. Orange county LE has a limited jurisdiction in which to work. If Casey really thought someone had Caylee then she would be spilling her guts to the FBI so they could search for her and the "nanny" who Casey has alleged she gave Caylee to.
I totally agree with that.I also think Cindy&George hold almost as much guilt(for Caylee being missing)as Casey does because they know their daughter and they should be telling everything they know about their daughter to the detectives and the FBI.IF none of Casey's family saw her in jail and none of them talked to her on the phone,Casey would have spilled her guts by now IMO

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Concerned Monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #38 on: August 04, 2008, 02:29:46 PM »

THANK YOU, THANK YOU

YOU KNOW I HAVE BEEN FOLLOWING THIS CASE FROM DAY 1. THEN I STUMBLED ACROSS THIS SITEAND HAVE BEEN FOLLOWING THIS THREAD STARTING ON THE 20th. THERE ARE SO MANY CRAZY THINGS IN THIS CASE. BUT I THINK THAT BY FAR THE CRAZYEST THING IS THE PHONE CALLS POSTED ON:    http://backwardstate.com/backward_state_website_035.htm
  IS THAT TRUE THAT THERE ARE HIDDEN MESSAGES WHEN YOU PLAY A CONVERSATION BACKWARDS???

Kids You Gotta Love em
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #39 on: August 04, 2008, 02:34:30 PM »

I understand organizing vigils,they are great for support.But....I have yet to see anyone actually searching.....I mean let's pretend for a minute and say Casey's story is true...nanny took Caylee.How do the Anthony's know that this nanny didn't get scared and leave little Caylee in the woods somewhere?
I guess I'm expecting groups like TES to be out there gridding off areas and rounding up search parties.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.