April 27, 2024, 11:19:24 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #2  (Read 491647 times)
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #200 on: August 05, 2008, 08:57:49 AM »

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #201 on: August 05, 2008, 09:32:33 AM »

FWIW

I seen this posted at

http://www.dreamindemon.com/2008/07/29/where-is-caylee-marie-anthony-part-ii/

how interesting ,,. a blog comment i got

This probably doesn’t have any relevance to the discussion but I have to say it. I believe you all are right. I also believe that the police should look into everything. I believe in psychics and astrologists helping find a missing person. Some police departments, even the FBI, have used them to solve several cases. Read the passage I found on my space that an astrologer posted on her blog. I find it very interesting.

In recent days I have been prompted by visitors and readers of this blog to provide more information concerning missing 2-year-old Caylee Anthony. Due to a busy work schedule last week coupled with a severe bout of dehydration I haven’t been able to do much of anything let alone organize my thoughts well enough to put them in writing.

Where is Caylee Anthony? Do you believe Caylee is alive? These are the questions that persist.

I hate the thought that we might have to assume Caylee dead, but if I take the description offered by the main significator to Caylee, Venus 2*59′ Leo in the fourth house, it very well may be so.

The fourth house does rule ‘the grave’ so assuming death is the status of this missing child then ultimately where we find the ruler is where we will find the child. I think I speak for many concerned citizens and Americans when I say it’s time we find Caylee and bring her home.

The person is where you find the ruler, by house and sign combined. The basic distance from home is calculated by taking the planet that rules Caylee, here Venus, and then multiplying it by the difference in degree between it (Venus) and the Moon.

Caylee Anthony is ruled by Venus. Venus is in the fourth house. The fourth house placement says Caylee is close to the place she and others would call her home. In the chart Venus is placed at 2*59′ Leo or we might say 3 degrees of Leo respectively. Venus is in an angular house and in North latitude, denoting 1 mile as her basic distance, to be multiplied by the difference between her degree (3) and the Moon’s (18), which indicates 1 x 15 or a real distance of 15 miles from home. The direction of Caylee’s location by house indicates North. The direction of Caylee’s location by sign indicates East by North direction.

Caylee Anthony should be found in a East by North direction and within but no further than 15 miles of the place she calls home.

For places again we must look at the sign her ruler is in.

Venus in Leo is descriptive of places having to do with amusement and recreation. When I’ve tuned into the chart for Caylee’s possible location (Venus fourth house in the sign of Leo) it describes her as being close to home and near a place that is on the one hand private and peaceful but it is also a place having to do with fun, sports and theater (drama). From the sign of Leo I also get the feeling of a playground, a formal dance hall and something to do with a castle (???) - understand when I say ‘castle’ I don’t believe the castle is linked to that which we might find or see at Disney’s Magic Kingdom or in fairytales, in fact, in my mind it may not have anything to do with a physical structure at all but rather it may be a place, a road or a name.

Venus in Leo is under the rulership of the Sun. Here the Sun is in the sign of Cancer and placed along with Venus in the fourth house. The Sun in Cancer provides additional clues. It describes lakes, rivers and brooks.

When all descriptions and associations are put together and filtered thru a Google maps search there is one place that clearly comes out as the most likely location of which we might possibly find the grave of missing 2-year-old Caylee Anthony …

Secret Lake Park in Casselberry, Florida.

Posted by Valerie on Aug 4, 2008 5:42 PM

http://www.casselberry.org/index.asp?NID=303

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #202 on: August 05, 2008, 09:35:56 AM »

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #203 on: August 05, 2008, 09:39:11 AM »

------------------
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #204 on: August 05, 2008, 09:42:06 AM »

------------------
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #205 on: August 05, 2008, 09:43:51 AM »

Nestled within three lakes, Secret Lake Park boasts an abundance of options for any lifestyle. For the more active there is basketball, softball, tennis, racquetball and soccer. For those looking to relax and enjoy nature there is the boardwalk connected to the sidewalk which meanders through the entire park, as well as the newly built fishing pier. There is even a playground for the little ones. Home to the Casselberry Recreation Center, Secret Lake Park plays host to events such as the Winter Festival and Tree Lighting as well as the Movie in the Park series.   

Whether you're looking for a peaceful place to walk, a pick up game of hoops or even hoping to watch a game of soccer or baseball, Secret Lake Park is the place to be.

Facilities
Ball Field, Basketball Court, Racquetball Court(s), Tennis Court(s), Playground, Recreation path/boardwalk, Restrooms, Pavilion, and Casselberry Recreation Center.

Casselberry, FL 32707

The rear of the park can be accessed via Ivey Rd. off of Seminola.

------------------
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #206 on: August 05, 2008, 09:47:36 AM »

Selling right now on C-Bay:

2 disappearing gas cans with $50.00 of gas

Item is Limited Edition, one of a kind hot item on sale now.  Can't keep it on the shelf.

Garage storage except for several short outings.

Special Markings:  Exhibit C written on the side of the cans.

Defects:  Gas missing

Fine Print:  Do not store in trunk of car for 15-19 days with Pizza and Laundry Detergent as it will give off odor of decomposing body matter which could attract LE.

Warning:  Do not store in shed, it will be stolen repeatedly. 

Caution:  Keep out of reach of children.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #207 on: August 05, 2008, 09:51:29 AM »

Officials confirmed they have Caylee Anthony's DNA at a news conference Monday evening.

Baez said the only DNA evidence that deputies found was from the car used by Casey Anthony. He said he doesn't consider that a major find because it wouldn't be unusual to find that when Caylee was frequently in the vehicle.

http://www.wesh.com/news/17096341/detail.html

------------------
NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #208 on: August 05, 2008, 09:57:37 AM »

Here's my "thought-print" on that,
That hideous family needs to get their collective head out of their collective ass and tell us where Caylee is!

Glenda wrote: "aruba's job was not to babysit Beth's daughter. Beth sent her daughter to swim with the sharks, she is responsible for what ever happened to Natalee." = there is no homicide in aruba, only SUICIDE.  Don't go to aruba if you value your life.
sleddogs
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #209 on: August 05, 2008, 10:00:21 AM »

Officials confirmed they have Caylee Anthony's DNA at a news conference Monday evening.

Baez said the only DNA evidence that deputies found was from the car used by Casey Anthony. He said he doesn't consider that a major find because it wouldn't be unusual to find that when Caylee was frequently in the vehicle.

Yeah, right

You betcha

We all keep our kids in the trunk!

Who said Siberian Huskies are too big to be lap dogs?

If ya ain't the lead sleddog, the scenery never changes.
sleddogs
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #210 on: August 05, 2008, 10:03:09 AM »

Kind of like the "Trunk Monkey"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8avOiTUcD4Y

Who said Siberian Huskies are too big to be lap dogs?

If ya ain't the lead sleddog, the scenery never changes.
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #211 on: August 05, 2008, 10:06:44 AM »

Good Morning Karma. I have thought the same thing myself. It seems that the OCSD is only releasing what they want to. It also seems like since the FBI got involved, the info has slowed to a crawl. Without a doubt, there have been many more conversations. I could be wrong but, I thought the judge ruled they would be released to news agencies. If that is so, I cannot believe the news agencies haven't requested them.

I truly believe, 110%, that there is much more to this than meets the eye and OCSD along with the FBI is on to it. I think when this all comes out, we're all going to have an open mouth and an OMG moment.
Thanks MrsKub
I sure hope the FBI and detectives know much,much more than we do.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #212 on: August 05, 2008, 10:19:40 AM »

Officials Confirm They Have Caylee's DNA
Defense Attorney Says DNA Found In Car

POSTED: 6:34 am EDT August 5, 2008
UPDATED: 7:00 am EDT August 5, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Casey Anthony's mother is expected to pay her a visit in jail on Tuesday as the search for Caylee Anthony continues.

Cindy Anthony will pay her daughter a visit at 1 p.m.

Investigators from the Orange County Sheriff's Office discussed new DNA evidence, possibly from a stain left in the trunk of a car used by Casey Anthony.

"When it is appropriate, we will do what is necessary to further this case. We will not discuss results individually regarding any item that is returned to us," Orange County Sheriff's Office Capt. Angelo Nieves said.

Nieves said they're still checking tips but believe Caylee won't be found until Casey Anthony starts talking.

"We know that there are Zenaida Gonzaleses out there. The Zenaida Gonzales that has been talked to us by Casey is nonexistent to this point," Nieves said. "What we need to do is receive information from Casey that is nothing but the truth."

Caylee Anthony's third birthday is on Saturday.

"She deserves nothing less than to be home with her family, and that's why she needs to be found," Nieves said.

Prosecutors said they've discussed the possibility of immunity for Casey Anthony, but her attorney, Jose Baez, denied the conversation. State Attorney's Office spokesman Randy Means also denied the possibility during a call from WESH 2 News.

"We are not entertaining immunity for anyone involved with this case," Means said.

With a high amount of nationwide coverage of the case, officials said they're continuing to get hundreds of leads in the toddler's disappearance.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #213 on: August 05, 2008, 10:22:02 AM »

I'm wondering if Casey had Caylee in the trunk of her car for whatever reason (punishment, babysitting), opened the trunk, found her daughter dead.  Panicked, ran from the car (she left her purse, pizza (frozen pizza?), and laundry detergent in the car-- weird things not to take out of your car).   

Casey knew she had to get rid on the body, but was afraid to go back to the car for fear of it being watched.   Called Jesse and he took care of the body.  Jesse had such a guilty conscience, he left the police department.  He could no longer serve on the force because it continually reminded him of Caylee.

If Caylee was locked in the trunk and was crying, it would have raised her body temperature even more and quicker, it would have also taken more oxygen.  If, in addition, there were gas cans in there, she inhaled those vapors.

It could have happened that Caylee was upset with her Mom for going to Grandma's house (for the gas?) and did not want to leave with Casey.  Her mom was not there (vacation).  Casey was mad because again, Caylee wanted Grandma.  She then stuffed her in the trunk with the gas and drove off.

I believe in miracles!
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #214 on: August 05, 2008, 10:25:47 AM »

"Someone said that Casey was walking a dog,” Cindy said.  “Well we never had one dog; we've always had two dogs.  Casey wouldn't walk one without the other.”

“The other thing is two, there's just a lot of stuff,” she added. “No one ever verifies before they print or publicize or show on TV certain facts.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/

------------------
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #215 on: August 05, 2008, 10:33:03 AM »

In the picture of Caylee in the nursing home with her great-grandfather, Caylee looks like she is holding on to him for dear life.  I haven't been able to get that picture out of my head.

Maybe weird things were going on during that week she was away from Grandma and Caylee was afraid to leave them and go back to Mom.

I believe in miracles!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #216 on: August 05, 2008, 10:42:16 AM »

In the picture of Caylee in the nursing home with her great-grandfather, Caylee looks like she is holding on to him for dear life.  I haven't been able to get that picture out of my head.

Maybe weird things were going on during that week she was away from Grandma and Caylee was afraid to leave them and go back to Mom.

invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #217 on: August 05, 2008, 10:46:10 AM »

Mornin ya'll

Thinkin here ..... LE released "just enuff" info on finding DNA of Caylee in Casey's car this morn cuz this is the day Cindy is goin to visit Casey in jail.  Knowin Cindy is "unstable" might freak and panic telling Casey that LE has DNA and she better start talking.

Interesting to me they released this when Cindy is visiting .... not last week when George went.  IMO cuz George is more composed and having been past LE, could tell Casey "don't panic" ..... I do believe they had preliminary DNA results early in the game and could have confirmed this sooner

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #218 on: August 05, 2008, 10:46:10 AM »

Thanks, Klaas.

I believe in miracles!
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #219 on: August 05, 2008, 10:46:13 AM »

In all of the missing person cases I have followed , I don't ever recall hearing a family member make a statement such as this ......
Usually family members are crying and begging for help, not rudely demanding....

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.