April 18, 2024, 07:43:19 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #2  (Read 490876 times)
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1920 on: August 08, 2008, 05:24:47 PM »

NANCY GRACE

8/5/2008

CINDY ANTHONY

ANTHONY: All right. Here`s the thing. Your expert witness, who has some, you know -- some experience in this doesn`t have the exact experience that I have. And I -- you know, I understand that he has a perspective that a lot of people don`t have. But to compare Casey to O.J. Simpson, that she had no way out....

blah blah blahhhhhhhhhhh

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1921 on: August 08, 2008, 05:24:57 PM »

Can, maybe you can be some CANdy (that would be sweet)  or maybe a CANdle to light the childrens way.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1922 on: August 08, 2008, 05:25:51 PM »

Check out this interesting post I found on Casey's site

Jul 16, 2008 11:33 PM
You are all in my Prayers! I hope she is found and i hope you get out of this Casey....I wish you nothing but Luck!

HOT*N*CHAOTIC

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1923 on: August 08, 2008, 05:26:47 PM »

edit* Casey's MySpace

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1924 on: August 08, 2008, 05:27:23 PM »

We should be careful what we post as far as email addresses and phone numbers go unless they are already published numbers on their myspace or helpfindCaylee site. 

I would go ahead and post what you found out WITHOUT the email addresses and phone numbers, OK?

Sorry Klaas .... if I did something wrong....I copied the post right from Cindy Anthony's myspace post.  I would have no personal knowledge of anyone's info.

Invision - you didn't do anything wrong.  Destiny has made a phone call to them in Florida.  She has contact information that may not be published and I see no reason for us to publish it. 

Copying something from one of their myspace sites and pasting it here is fine.

SCHEW - LOL  I misinterpreted the post .... my bad .... I didn't want to rattle "the cage"

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1925 on: August 08, 2008, 05:27:32 PM »

Is the Trenton Duckett mom the one who shot herself at her parents?

Babyborg give her a can!  I didn't mean to sell you out while you were workin, sorry.

Here's a can!

Bite my *** ? 

*** = can???

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1926 on: August 08, 2008, 05:29:20 PM »

Oh Bearly, you are so funny!!! 

This case is getting to me.  I think I lost my marbles!!!!

I would love to have that in my bathroom, though.

I believe in miracles!
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #1927 on: August 08, 2008, 05:29:45 PM »

Don't know if this has already been posted...but was told that Lee is the sole person in charge of Family's www.helpfindcaylee.com website....

Des

Fixed typo in website (extra L)
« Last Edit: August 08, 2008, 06:57:49 PM by 2NJSons_Mom » Logged

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1928 on: August 08, 2008, 05:30:35 PM »

Can, maybe you can be some CANdy (that would be sweet)  or maybe a CANdle to light the childrens way.
Like the candle idea Always 1. 
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1929 on: August 08, 2008, 05:31:02 PM »

I have a hunch the locks went on the shed before vacation or shortly after.  Does Lee still live at home with parents?
Hi fatcatlurker - fabulous avatar!
Apparently Lee doesn't live at home with parents and I don't think it's know where he lives.

Can.........I'm working too, and sure didn't mean to miss you! Would you like an avatar? Do you want an actual can or would you like something different?
That would be wonderful CrazyBB!  Absolutely not a can!  I regret that unimaginative nic, but couldn't think of one when I joined my 1st forum.
However it does denote my country and a book I used to read to my son,
I think I can I think I can I KNOW I Can. etc.  too much info I know lol, sorry.  I like flowers - I like hearts - I like fuschia or purple.  But no hurry,
nice things are worth waiting for...so please take your time.  THANK YOU!

Phone call delay, sorry...............OK, I'll be right back. Let me see what I can find! 

How's this, CAN?

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/originals/can.gif
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1930 on: August 08, 2008, 05:31:02 PM »

CINDY ANTHONY, GRANDMOTHER OF MISSING CAYLEE ANTHONY: Casey gave me an explanation where she was, and it was very -- it was very, you know, believable. And I had no reason to ever doubt my daughter.

Casey has lied to me in the past. And when she`s lied, she`s told me the truth. We`ve always gotten to the bottom of the truth. The only thing that raised a red flag to me is the fact that Casey could not tell me where she was at.

I never tried to find out where Caylee was because I didn`t have a reason to find out where Caylee was. She was with Casey. Every time I spoke with Casey, I asked if I could speak with Caylee.

UNIDENTIFIED REPORTER: And you were denied that opportunity?

ANTHONY: I didn`t feel like I was being denied anything. It was an inopportunity or there -- is all I could say.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1931 on: August 08, 2008, 05:31:08 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/17136493/detail.html

Theory Suggests Caylee Anthony Drowned In Family Pool

POSTED: 4:47 pm EDT August 8, 2008
UPDATED: 5:21 pm EDT August 8, 2008

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Eyewitness News got details Friday of a working theory held by investigators that little Caylee may have drowned in the family swimming pool. A source close to the investigation revealed only to Channel 9 a working theory of the crime involving Caylee drowning and what may have happened next.

The source said some investigators believe a flurry of phone calls from Casey to her parents on June 16 could be an indication that whatever happened to Caylee happened that day. On that day, Casey and Caylee were last seen together by Caylee's grandfather George at the Anthony family home where they lived.

Caylee Marie Anthony loved the water and some investigators are considering whether that has something to do with her disappearance. The theory is based on the following facts.

Fact #1: Casey Anthony's phone records show a flurry of unanswered phone calls to her parents on June 16.

Some believe that could be because that's when something happened to Caylee. A possibility being considered is Caylee could've gotten into the backyard pool on her own and was discovered too late.

Fact #2: Eyewitness News was told the Anthony family was careful to keep a ladder near the pool safe from Caylee, but that around the time of her disappearance the ladder was up.

"Boy, how she can just figure things out. We, of course, as every family would, we've had to childproof everything and she's smart enough to take it off," Lee Anthony said.

Fact #3: A neighbor says, right around the time Caylee disappeared, Casey had backed the car up to the garage, which the neighbor said was unusual, and borrowed a shovel for about an hour.

Fact #4: The car was later found abandoned at the Amscot at Goldenrod and Colonial and was towed. When Casey's parents found out and got it back weeks later, Caylee's disappearance began to unravel. Caylee's grandmother called 911 and made a frantic plea for help.

"There's something's wrong! I found my daughter's car today and it smells like there's been a dead body in the damn car!" Cindy Anthony said in the call.

Fact #5: Investigators said they found evidence in the car that indicated Cindy Anthony's statement was true and the FBI is testing it to verify that.

This is not the only theory investigators are considering, it's only one of them. They're still hoping to find Caylee alive.

Channel 9 has also learned that new technology is being used to try to find out if in fact there was a dead body in Casey's car. A new lab test is being used on a sample from a stain found in the trunk of the car. A new device tests gases emitted from the stain to determine whether there's evidence of decomposition.

(snipped)
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1932 on: August 08, 2008, 05:32:05 PM »

Bearly, Des said she has marlbes and BANANA BREAD!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1933 on: August 08, 2008, 05:32:45 PM »

Like the candle idea Always 1. 

OK, the way this works is that I go away to look, and I don't know the evolution of ideas while I'm away! 
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1934 on: August 08, 2008, 05:34:22 PM »

Now, it's not a dead body smell, Cindy says the car smells like pizza. Just when I start feeling bad for her, She pulls this crap and I want to choke her again.

http://www.wesh.com/video/index.html

Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #1935 on: August 08, 2008, 05:38:22 PM »

Don't know if this has already been posted...but was told that Lee is the sole person in charge of Family's www.helpfindcalylee.com website....

Des

OOPSIE DOOPSIE...here is corrected site:

http://www.helpfindcaylee.com/

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1936 on: August 08, 2008, 05:39:49 PM »

Didn't LE originially "slip up" and say they stain in the trunk was blood?  There would be no blood if she drowned .... Where did the "blood" comment originate?

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1937 on: August 08, 2008, 05:40:04 PM »

Is the Trenton Duckett mom the one who shot herself at her parents?

Babyborg give her a can!  I didn't mean to sell you out while you were workin, sorry.

Here's a can!

too funny!  Thanks Bearly, but no thanks

You're welcome.  Are you the can that I see lighting candles?

I believe in miracles!
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1938 on: August 08, 2008, 05:40:12 PM »

I have a hunch the locks went on the shed before vacation or shortly after.  Does Lee still live at home with parents?
Hi fatcatlurker - fabulous avatar!
Apparently Lee doesn't live at home with parents and I don't think it's know where he lives.

Can.........I'm working too, and sure didn't mean to miss you! Would you like an avatar? Do you want an actual can or would you like something different?
That would be wonderful CrazyBB!  Absolutely not a can!  I regret that unimaginative nic, but couldn't think of one when I joined my 1st forum.
However it does denote my country and a book I used to read to my son,
I think I can I think I can I KNOW I Can. etc.  too much info I know lol, sorry.  I like flowers - I like hearts - I like fuschia or purple.  But no hurry,
nice things are worth waiting for...so please take your time.  THANK YOU!

Phone call delay, sorry...............OK, I'll be right back. Let me see what I can find! 

How's this, CAN?

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/originals/can.gif
That's pretty but, could I have a plain heart or a close-up flower or a white, purple or pink candle?  No rush.  Thank you!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1939 on: August 08, 2008, 05:41:16 PM »

Thanks Cann, BabyBorg just whipped this beauty out for me, maybe she will hook you up.  So that's how Casey gets access to the house with no one knowing. 

Hey BabyBorg, can you hook me up with an Avitar?????????pleasssseeeee......

Redquartz - is there anything in particular you would like?  You partial to red semi precious stones, LOLOL?       Or would you prefer something along the lines of an animal or flower?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.