March 28, 2024, 09:23:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #2  (Read 489229 times)
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1940 on: August 08, 2008, 05:43:09 PM »

GRACE: Let`s go straight out to Marc Klaas joining us, president and founder of Klaas Kids Foundation. He`s also a crime victim. His daughter Polly was abducted and then murdered.

When he was approached in the search for his daughter Polly, he said, take my DNA, search my house, search my car, strap me up to a polygraph, but do it quickly so you can go look for the kidnapper.

We`re seeing just the opposite in this case.

Now, Marc, I want you to stay with me on this. Is there a scenario where Casey Anthony was just fed up being a mom, she wanted to be single again. I mean you could see these just-released photos of her out partying after Caylee goes missing.

She wants to be free and single. She wants to shack up with the boyfriend. So she allows a babysitter or some third party to take the little girl on vacation or to sit with the little girl for a period of weeks.

That is feasible, yes, no?

MARC KLAAS, FOUNDER, BEYONDMISSING.COM, FATHER OF MURDER VICTIM POLLY

KLAAS: Yes. You know, that`s just.

GRACE: Except if that`s true, Marc, why now doesn`t she say, "I sent the baby with x, they`re on vacation, here`s how to reach them?" Why is she not helping cops? That`s the fly in the ointment.

KLAAS: Well -- but if you extend that scenario out, is getting rid of the child one way or the other so that she could engage in the kind of lifestyle she`s always envisioned for herself, then you would take it to the level of O.J. Simpson or so many of these other husbands that kill their wives because they interfere with the kind of lifestyle that they want. That`s why she can`t -- or possibly why she can`t do anything.

But very quickly here, I`d like to respond to something that Cindy said. She said that nobody can second-guess somebody in a situation like this. But I believe I`m in a perfect position to do so. And what I think should happen here is, I think, the family should step back for a -- take a long weekend or something, because we`re seeing some really bad behavior out of them right now.

The brother says that donated gifts for the child will get thrown in a dumpster because they might smell like smoke. Well, if you don`t like them, send them to an orphanage. Send them to CPS. Send them to the children`s advocacy center. There are other children that can take advantage of it.

And this business of Cindy blaming absolutely everybody for her problems right now I think is a dire mistake. What she has to realize is that the police are looking for the little girl, that, in fact, the media, yourselves, all of us, the public is looking for the little girl. We want her to be brought home desperately.

But the reality is that there`s not a lot of twists and turns in this case. Everything today is exactly as it was at the very beginning. The likelihood of finding Caylee is not very great until Casey starts cooperating and let`s people know what actually happened.

GRACE: Mark Klaas, you are in a position to second-guess, because you`ve been in the same exact spot when your little girl, Polly, went missing.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1941 on: August 08, 2008, 05:43:29 PM »

Is the Trenton Duckett mom the one who shot herself at her parents?

Babyborg give her a can!  I didn't mean to sell you out while you were workin, sorry.

Here's a can!

too funny!  Thanks Bearly, but no thanks

You're welcome.  Are you the can that I see lighting candles?

Yes Bearly.
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #1942 on: August 08, 2008, 05:43:37 PM »

Bearly, Des said she has marlbes and BANANA BREAD!!

LOL...realy pretty marbles too Wink

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1943 on: August 08, 2008, 05:44:07 PM »

I know there has been a lot of speculation about the shovel borrowed from a neighbor. And there should be.

I noticed something the other night when Cindy walked Greta to the shed on the side of the house...there are no scratch marks at all on the door or the side area of the door itself...

I normally would have screen captured that to make my point, but I'm not using my Gateway will all the software ...

If Carpe wants to look at that tape and check it - I'm sure you will see that a shovel could not have been used as it would have left a tremendous amount of scratches.

The shovel must have been used for something else in my opinion.

Bolt cutters are the only way to break the lock and not leave scratches.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1944 on: August 08, 2008, 05:44:52 PM »

CINDY ANTHONY, GRANDMOTHER OF MISSING CAYLEE ANTHONY: Casey gave me an explanation where she was, and it was very -- it was very, you know, believable. And I had no reason to ever doubt my daughter.

Casey has lied to me in the past. And when she`s lied, she`s told me the truth. We`ve always gotten to the bottom of the truth. The only thing that raised a red flag to me is the fact that Casey could not tell me where she was at.

I never tried to find out where Caylee was because I didn`t have a reason to find out where Caylee was. She was with Casey. Every time I spoke with Casey, I asked if I could speak with Caylee.

UNIDENTIFIED REPORTER: And you were denied that opportunity?

ANTHONY: I didn`t feel like I was being denied anything. It was an inopportunity or there -- is all I could say.

OOOHH I love to dance a little side step!!!

http://tinyurl.com/5gncht
« Last Edit: August 08, 2008, 05:46:55 PM by Bearlyhere » Logged

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1945 on: August 08, 2008, 05:47:07 PM »

Redquartz, in the olden days, they made crystal balls out of quartz, you could be a crystal ball!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1946 on: August 08, 2008, 05:48:42 PM »

I know there has been a lot of speculation about the shovel borrowed from a neighbor. And there should be.

I noticed something the other night when Cindy walked Greta to the shed on the side of the house...there are no scratch marks at all on the door or the side area of the door itself...

I normally would have screen captured that to make my point, but I'm not using my Gateway will all the software ...

If Carpe wants to look at that tape and check it - I'm sure you will see that a shovel could not have been used as it would have left a tremendous amount of scratches.

They may have repaired it Rob. It was noted in the burglary report that there was damage to the shed door and lock

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1947 on: August 08, 2008, 05:49:43 PM »

Can - I went ahead and added the candle for you.  If you want a different one it's easy to change. 
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1948 on: August 08, 2008, 05:50:15 PM »

Rob, I noticed the same thing.  I was looking.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1949 on: August 08, 2008, 05:50:28 PM »

Didn't LE originially "slip up" and say they stain in the trunk was blood?  There would be no blood if she drowned .... Where did the "blood" comment originate?

I don't buy the drowning theory at all... this would be over already if that was the case. Carpe has even said how many drownings occur during the summer in Florida and I just returned from Florid and there were quite a few drownings while I was there...

check the ladder to the pool . . . I do not believe that a 2-3 year old could scale that ladder on her own... it was too steep and the angle was about 75 + percent... not only that, but the ladder had a huge gap between each step

no way in my opinion

this is a murder of some sort

either negligent or intentionally and that is what the police are investigation...

not a drowning.

+++

crazybabyborg
« Reply #1950 on: August 08, 2008, 05:50:47 PM »

Can, maybe you can be some CANdy (that would be sweet)  or maybe a CANdle to light the childrens way.
Like the candle idea Always 1. 

OK, the way this works is that I go away to look, and I don't know the evolution of ideas while I'm away! 

Now you have a choice, Can:

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/originals/can1.gif
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1951 on: August 08, 2008, 05:51:16 PM »

Can, maybe you can be some CANdy (that would be sweet)  or maybe a CANdle to light the childrens way.

OK, the way this works is that I go away to look, and I don't know the evolution of ideas while I'm away! 
lol...I know you'll find something that is just right! 
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1952 on: August 08, 2008, 05:51:53 PM »

Rob, Ive been waiting for you.  There doesnt seem to a crawl space under the house.  What about the attic???

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1953 on: August 08, 2008, 05:52:28 PM »

CBB - I like that one too, LOL 
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1954 on: August 08, 2008, 05:53:47 PM »

They may have repaired it Rob. It was noted in the burglary report that there was damage to the shed door and lock

ok.. maybe, but the older shell is marsalite... how did lying George repair that with an exact match???

I'm not sure I but that

possibly a fresh coat of paint...

+++

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1955 on: August 08, 2008, 05:54:16 PM »

lol...I know you'll find something that is just right! 

Ok, this one

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/originals/can1.gif

Or this one?

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o100/klaasen3/Sub4/can.jpg

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1956 on: August 08, 2008, 05:55:28 PM »

Rob, Ive been waiting for you.  There doesnt seem to a crawl space under the house.  What about the attic???

I got stuck at the freakin grocery store for 2 and a half hours...

I need a drink

I'm not sure how the house is constructed.

+++

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1957 on: August 08, 2008, 05:55:42 PM »

Can - I went ahead and added the candle for you.  If you want a different one it's easy to change. 
Klaas,  That's beautiful!  Thank you so much!  000's Can.

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1958 on: August 08, 2008, 05:56:28 PM »

I respectfully differ with ya on that one, Rob.

Depending upon what the shovel was shaped

like, and the amount of gap between the doors... I think it could be done with

a minimal amount of scratches.

On top of that:

George and Cindy have been in CYA mode. Who knows exactly how they

have cleaned up house, and repaired stuff by this point?

Another thing:

Casey is one cold calculating bitch.

I think she may have borrowed a shovel, PRECISELY BECAUSE IT WAS A SHOVEL.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #1959 on: August 08, 2008, 05:58:43 PM »

Klaas....gotta run to the store...plus I want to check out some of the names and #s I was given...make a couple of calls too...

Will keep you posted tonight K?

Des

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.