March 28, 2024, 03:22:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #2  (Read 489224 times)
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1960 on: August 08, 2008, 05:59:35 PM »

Rob, I will buy you a drink if you will bring the house picture back so we can look at the crawl space.  What's your poison??

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1961 on: August 08, 2008, 05:59:43 PM »

Bearly, Des said she has marlbes and BANANA BREAD!!

LOL...realy pretty marbles too Wink

I need one of each pretty please and thank you!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1962 on: August 08, 2008, 06:01:13 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/17136493/detail.html

Theory Suggests Caylee Anthony Drowned In Family Pool

POSTED: 4:47 pm EDT August 8, 2008
UPDATED: 5:21 pm EDT August 8, 2008

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Eyewitness News got details Friday of a working theory held by investigators that little Caylee may have drowned in the family swimming pool. A source close to the investigation revealed only to Channel 9 a working theory of the crime involving Caylee drowning and what may have happened next.

The source said some investigators believe a flurry of phone calls from Casey to her parents on June 16 could be an indication that whatever happened to Caylee happened that day. On that day, Casey and Caylee were last seen together by Caylee's grandfather George at the Anthony family home where they lived.

Caylee Marie Anthony loved the water and some investigators are considering whether that has something to do with her disappearance. The theory is based on the following facts.

Fact #1: Casey Anthony's phone records show a flurry of unanswered phone calls to her parents on June 16.

Some believe that could be because that's when something happened to Caylee. A possibility being considered is Caylee could've gotten into the backyard pool on her own and was discovered too late.

Fact #2: Eyewitness News was told the Anthony family was careful to keep a ladder near the pool safe from Caylee, but that around the time of her disappearance the ladder was up.

"Boy, how she can just figure things out. We, of course, as every family would, we've had to childproof everything and she's smart enough to take it off," Lee Anthony said.

Fact #3: A neighbor says, right around the time Caylee disappeared, Casey had backed the car up to the garage, which the neighbor said was unusual, and borrowed a shovel for about an hour.
Fact #4: The car was later found abandoned at the Amscot at Goldenrod and Colonial and was towed. When Casey's parents found out and got it back weeks later, Caylee's disappearance began to unravel. Caylee's grandmother called 911 and made a frantic plea for help.

"There's something's wrong! I found my daughter's car today and it smells like there's been a dead body in the damn car!" Cindy Anthony said in the call.

Fact #5: Investigators said they found evidence in the car that indicated Cindy Anthony's statement was true and the FBI is testing it to verify that.

This is not the only theory investigators are considering, it's only one of them. They're still hoping to find Caylee alive.

Channel 9 has also learned that new technology is being used to try to find out if in fact there was a dead body in Casey's car. A new lab test is being used on a sample from a stain found in the trunk of the car. A new device tests gases emitted from the stain to determine whether there's evidence of decomposition.

(snipped)
IMO that theory doesn't quite work.
IF Caylee drowned on the 16th,Casey borrowed the shovel on the 18th for one hour and the car was towed June 30th(I think).Which means Casey would have drove around for a couple of weeks with Caylee in the trunk of her car?

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1963 on: August 08, 2008, 06:02:13 PM »

Can - I went ahead and added the candle for you.  If you want a different one it's easy to change. 

Maybe CBB can do her magic on it when she has time.

I believe in miracles!
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1964 on: August 08, 2008, 06:02:22 PM »

Can, maybe you can be some CANdy (that would be sweet)  or maybe a CANdle to light the childrens way.
Like the candle idea Always 1. 

OK, the way this works is that I go away to look, and I don't know the evolution of ideas while I'm away! 
lol...I know you'll find something that is just right! 

Ok, this one

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/originals/can1.gif

Or this one?

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o100/klaasen3/Sub4/can.jpg

CrazyBabyB - Having trouble keeping up with you girls.  Before I noticed Klaas had the job done and I'm super thrilled.  Thanks for putting up with the kerfuffle...think I'll go and hide now. 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1965 on: August 08, 2008, 06:03:27 PM »

Klaas....gotta run to the store...plus I want to check out some of the names and #s I was given...make a couple of calls too...

Will keep you posted tonight K?

Des

OK 
IMurSTAR
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1966 on: August 08, 2008, 06:03:30 PM »

Hi everyone. I've been trying to read through all the forums on Caylee for the past 3 days. Great theories. Couple things I'd like to ask and point out that I haven't seen here. Also I want to appologies for the length of the post I've been dying to respond for like 2 days.. hehehehe.

1) Maybe people have mentioned that Casey stole money I've seen the range from 1K from Amy, to 25K all the way up to 48K. But I've never seen anyone way how or when. Does anyone have that info? Probably not that relevent now that she's in jail but it might set up, one a new time line if it was recent and a motive to run.

2) I keep seeing the pool/drowning theory pop up. And though I have no doubt that when Casey was heading off to her "job/the nanny's" she was really just waiting for the parent to leave and sneaking back in. I think she was at home a lot more then her parents realized. That said if George is telling the truth (I think we've run out of salt) and he left between 2-2:30 I doubt even the most irresponsible mother could accidently let her daughter drown in that amount of time. And I do still think it's an accident. Here is another point I'd like to make on the pool. If the family was SOOO safety conscience and knew their grand daughter would soon be returned why then in all the pictures I've seen of the pool have the stairs been on the pool? They would have everything ready for her return, locks would be on the cabinets and steps of the pool..

3) I do think their is a link between ZG and Casey. Though I doubt highly she was standing around looking at peoples names on apps. She most like has a friend that works at the apartment OR ZG came by another complex that Casey does have a friend at. Could ZG also filled out a visitor card at the apartment complex Amy, Rick and JP live at?

4) Also someone posted that all the people that had seen ZG don't exist. I don't buy that. Do I think any of them know Casey? No. But I do think she's heard of or knows them. Some of them are First names of people she knows with someone elses lastname, some are people she may have met or heard about in passing. I find it very coincidental that Several of the people involved in this case all go to the University of Central Florida UCF. And several of our ficticious people also have ties to UCF, or Universal. A Zenaida Gonzalez works for UCF in marketing, a Raquel Farrell lives in florida is a writer for Associated Content.com, and works in the art department; 407-224-1000 (Her allegied work number) is a phone number for William Whitacre & Associates an Entertainment Lawyer at Universal (This also makes me think she could have been combining start names). Amy is at or went to UCF for Theatre and her roomate JP went there for Computer Science. So Casey could have seen their names on any of the literature they might have in the house.

5) (I swear I'll shut up soon) LE states that the email and domain thomas.franck@events.universal.com. But eventsuniversal.com IS a real website. It looks to originate from a small island off Africa. We have all pondered how Casey was making money (When she wasn't stealing) what if this place is one of those scammer places that reroutes package or who knows what? Maybe this was Casey's funny way of saying she still worked at Universal? I highly doubt that LEE gave LE bogus emails. He seems to genuinely be helping (thought I've wondered about him lately).

6) Which leads us to, I think Lee is a mole. I think all the inside stuff that we've wondered how LE got, came from Lee. I think LE is doing some behind the scenes investigating (and good for him cuz Casey is no help). I think his comment about holding back from LE was for Casey and the Lawyers benefit. I think that might be why Casey refused to see him, her or her lawyer are on to him.

Ok I think I'm done with the brain dump for now..  I probably now have 5 pages of reading to catch up on.. Thanks everyone keep up the good work.

Just my .02
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1967 on: August 08, 2008, 06:04:25 PM »

I know there has been a lot of speculation about the shovel borrowed from a neighbor. And there should be.

I noticed something the other night when Cindy walked Greta to the shed on the side of the house...there are no scratch marks at all on the door or the side area of the door itself...

I normally would have screen captured that to make my point, but I'm not using my Gateway will all the software ...

If Carpe wants to look at that tape and check it - I'm sure you will see that a shovel could not have been used as it would have left a tremendous amount of scratches.

The shovel must have been used for something else in my opinion.

Bolt cutters are the only way to break the lock and not leave scratches.

I respectfully differ with ya on that one, Rob.

Depending upon what the shovel was shaped

like, and the amount of gap between the doors... I think it could be done with

a minimal amount of scratches.

On top of that:

George and Cindy have been in CYA mode. Who knows exactly how they

have cleaned up house, and repaired stuff by this point?

Another thing:

Casey is one cold calculating bitch.

I think she may have borrowed a shovel, PRECISELY BECAUSE IT WAS A SHOVEL.

good points, but which is it

no scratches because it is a shovel or scratches as Puddin Pie says???

I'm used to breaking things and leaving scratches... LOL

that's how I roll 

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1968 on: August 08, 2008, 06:05:18 PM »

Didn't LE originially "slip up" and say they stain in the trunk was blood?  There would be no blood if she drowned .... Where did the "blood" comment originate?

I don't buy the drowning theory at all... this would be over already if that was the case. Carpe has even said how many drownings occur during the summer in Florida and I just returned from Florid and there were quite a few drownings while I was there...

check the ladder to the pool . . . I do not believe that a 2-3 year old could scale that ladder on her own... it was too steep and the angle was about 75 + percent... not only that, but the ladder had a huge gap between each step

no way in my opinion

this is a murder of some sort

either negligent or intentionally and that is what the police are investigation...

not a drowning.

My son was climbing anything and everything before he was a year old.

Way back in the last thread when we first saw pictures of Caylee, one of the things I said was she is a climber, you can tell that from her pictures.

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1969 on: August 08, 2008, 06:06:28 PM »

Can, maybe you can be some CANdy (that would be sweet)  or maybe a CANdle to light the childrens way.
Like the candle idea Always 1. 

OK, the way this works is that I go away to look, and I don't know the evolution of ideas while I'm away! 

Now you have a choice, Can:

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/originals/can1.gif

That is beautiful, CBB, can you send it here UPS?

I believe in miracles!
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1970 on: August 08, 2008, 06:07:10 PM »

I know there has been a lot of speculation about the shovel borrowed from a neighbor. And there should be.

I noticed something the other night when Cindy walked Greta to the shed on the side of the house...there are no scratch marks at all on the door or the side area of the door itself...

I normally would have screen captured that to make my point, but I'm not using my Gateway will all the software ...

If Carpe wants to look at that tape and check it - I'm sure you will see that a shovel could not have been used as it would have left a tremendous amount of scratches.

Good point...I remember not seeing any scratches either. 

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1971 on: August 08, 2008, 06:07:39 PM »

That fundraiser for Caylee in Daytona is the tackiest thing I've ever seen.  This wonderful child is missing and they are advertising fun and games and Hooter Girls. 
Also, what was the money raised for?  I understood that some organization was furnishing the posters, t-shirts, etc. Has this turned into a financial enterprise?
Anyway, I read somewhere that they only got $850.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1972 on: August 08, 2008, 06:07:51 PM »

Rob, I will buy you a drink if you will bring the house picture back so we can look at the crawl space.  What's your poison??

at this point - Absinthe 

I have not grabbed any pictures because I was away and didn't have my laptop with me.. I am using another one - that I hate.

See I have some type of reputation that only Carpe deserves . . . and well, Grande too 

+++

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1973 on: August 08, 2008, 06:08:35 PM »

Good point...I remember not seeing any scratches either. 

I'll grab one of Greta's pics and zoom in
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1974 on: August 08, 2008, 06:08:42 PM »

Oh-Oh-Oh  I love the bear.  Thank you, Thank you, Thank you.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1975 on: August 08, 2008, 06:09:42 PM »

Didn't LE originially "slip up" and say they stain in the trunk was blood?  There would be no blood if she drowned .... Where did the "blood" comment originate?

I don't buy the drowning theory at all... this would be over already if that was the case. Carpe has even said how many drownings occur during the summer in Florida and I just returned from Florid and there were quite a few drownings while I was there...

check the ladder to the pool . . . I do not believe that a 2-3 year old could scale that ladder on her own... it was too steep and the angle was about 75 + percent... not only that, but the ladder had a huge gap between each step

no way in my opinion

this is a murder of some sort

either negligent or intentionally and that is what the police are investigation...

not a drowning.

Right! I certainly don't toss out the drowning theory altogether.

...but if you check out that Fuhrman timeline from Greta the other night.

It tightens it up so much... (great job, Mark!)

the chances of drowning to me, are looking

slimmer and slimmer.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1976 on: August 08, 2008, 06:10:30 PM »

btw - welcome to the new Monks!!! I promise, I'll be very gentle - like a dentist 

+++

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1977 on: August 08, 2008, 06:11:49 PM »

invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1978 on: August 08, 2008, 06:13:32 PM »

IMO that theory doesn't quite work.
IF Caylee drowned on the 16th,Casey borrowed the shovel on the 18th for one hour and the car was towed June 30th(I think).Which means Casey would have drove around for a couple of weeks with Caylee in the trunk of her car? 

George was in the trunk on the 24th and discovered the gas cans

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1979 on: August 08, 2008, 06:13:51 PM »

An older article from 7/21/08

<snip>
Grandmother Cynthia Anthony told Eyewitness News she forgives Casey.

"For whatever she's done. Everybody, she has done something, okay. She's holding back or whatever it is. Otherwise, Caylee would be right here with us, so, she has done something. So I forgive her for whatever that is," Cynthia said Monday.

Eyewitness News asked her about what she had written in her blog on MySpace.com that jealousy drove Casey away with the child. She admits there was tension over who was closer to Caylee.

"When you give birth to a child, you want to hold that child yourself for the first time. You don't want to see your mother hold that child for the first time. And unfortunately it was me or nobody, because she wasn't allowed to hold the baby at that time," Cynthia said.

Looking back, Cynthia said, she now realizes why Casey needed her space. If her flight for independence included handing Caylee off to someone who is now obsessively enchanted by the beautiful little girl, Caylee's grandmother said she forgives that person, too.

http://www.wftv.com/news/16945143/detail.html

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.