April 16, 2024, 02:26:36 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Enough is Enough  (Read 8831 times)
lowsw
Scared Monkey

« on: July 02, 2006, 01:29:53 PM »

This was posted on BFN.  I would like for all here to see.  Natalee and her families have suffered abuse for so long now and they still have no answers.  We need to stop this hate in its tracks - enough is enough.
-----------------------

It's Time: Parents Speak Up Please ... Enough is Enough!
« on: June 30, 2006, 09:48:49 AM »    

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is my opinion, what is yours?

Apparently this gentlemen's only reward is to be the arrest for extortion and perjury and future deporting.  I have to wonder if he cared one little bit what he has put the family members of Natalee Holloway through as they await the knowledge of where their daughter is and what criminal behavior she met with.

John Kelly said Karin said she meets with the team every day at 4:00.  I hope they are discussing what will be done tomorrow that will bring answers and closures for this family that so desperately wants to have faith in them and their efforts they say they are making.

Its time for the nonsense to stop.  This family hears the talk about how ones hair looks, how low the cut of a shirt is, how they don't talk enough about Natalee, that this is a scam, that it is about getting donated monies, etc.  They hear it all!  And they have so graciously stayed back and not spoke out to say how hurtful it all is to them.

Well, I am saying it because I see it.  I find it very disturbing that persons have so little heart and soul and so much venom that they would deiberately make efforts to derail real investigation attempts to find Natalee and return her to her family by making such outrageous remarks and then adding all the little cute graphics and lol and delight in the humor of their horridly unfunny remarks.

If ones don't care about the case, are sick of the case, don't like the family, don't care about Natalee then please, just move on.  Blog to your fingers delight about something you do care about.

This is not a scam, this is not about getting donated monies, this is not about becoming TV personalities.  Writing a book was therapeudic for the father, he felt he put information in the book that might be helpful for ones to know.  Touring and speaking to provide safety tips to help other parents children is therapeudic for the mother, she wants to feel she has helped someone from harm.  Both parents wish someone had helped their daughter and kept her from harm.

No one has to like people personally to be caring about people.  Natalee is a real person.  Her family is real.  Her tragedy is their tragedy.  It is our tragedy.  She is one of ours and we should all care about her.  somewhere she lays waiting to be located and returned home.  Somewhere persons sit and have knowledge of where she is.  Somewhere persons know exactly what happened that night.

This is what needs to be focused on.  The truth.  The truth does not come from the words of me or from what others following this case writes.  The answers do lie on the island of Aruba, somewhere among the souls on that island.  It is the proper and right thing for the investigative team to be able to question and investigate any and all possibilities of what happened by all means at their disposal.

I want so much to see the answers come.  I personally believe that Karin Janssen wants the answers to come.  And I believe there are honest police who have worked hard and want answers to come.

What I also believe is that there are some for personal reasons who want very much to try to convince the team that the family is making up everything as if their daughter never existed.  This is so pathetic and so cruel and it needs to stop.  The harm that it does to make up such and portray it in print as if it is a truth is horrific and cruel and causing great harm to the investigation.

It is extremely regrettable that this latest person, Carlos or whoever he is, would make up such a story and get the hopes up of the family that answers were coming soon.  It is also cruel that if this man has been known to be lying that the story was allowed to stay out there for all these weeks and even having Julia Renfro two days ago providing details of his story where he saw Natalee being dragged to the water and held under water.  If newspaper reporters were given information as has been implied but were asked to not tell until now I do wonder why the lies would have been given just days ago as if a real and believable and that this person was not a suspect but a witness to an event of that night, with evidence.

Anyone who does not see the cruelty involved here needs to be investigated themselves.  Because some persons surely have an agenda to continue to be so cruel and heartless.  And dishonest.   There is no satisfaction to be gained from the telling of lies which are meant to be disruptive and harmful to a situation so sad as that of a missing child.

Natalee Ann Holloway is missing.  Her parents did not have her killed.  Her parents are not running a scam.  She is not a runaway child.  Natalee has met harm.  Please help the family of this young woman find her and get answers.

God Bless Natalee
Prayers for Natalee and her families
lowsw
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2006, 01:33:22 PM »

And here is another comment about this subject.
-------------------
I invite anyone who has words of support for Natalee Holloway and her family to add them here to this article I obtained, below.   Please refrain from derrogatory, hurtful or sarcastic comments that only hurt Natalee's family, as this is intended as a simple act of kindness, and a  means of giving comfort and support to Natalee's family during this very painful time for all of them.

Thank you, in advance  for your kindness and respect to this simiple request for this beautiful family that has been thrown into the depths of suffering that most of us will never know, or even be able to imagine.

[initially from:  http://www.hope-for-natalee.blogspot.com

HOLOCAUST MUSEUM, WASHINGTON, DC:

"Thou shalt not be a victim. Thou shalt not be a perpetrator. Above all, thou shalt not be a bystander."

Throughout history, the lessons of hatred and evil inflicting suffering upon the innocent, have taught us that inaction in the presence of human degredation is indeed a crime against humanity.

One has only to look at the suffering and injustices inflicted upon innocent souls through out the world’s history to understand that becoming a bystander in the face of human suffering is not only a cowardly act, but an unconscionable one as well.

But what should our response be when the suffering we see and the injustices committed have been directed to one individual? Should one human life be worth our moral outrage, our conscionable objection, our unity of voices in response to the pain and suffering of one person?

Should the life of one child, snuffed out at the beginning of a turning point towards her young adult life, matter at all to any of us?
Why does Natalee Holloway matter?
Why should we unite in a spirit of nationalism in an outcry for the crimes committed against her humanity, when she is perceived by some as “just another missing person”?
Why should we unite in a spirit of moral outrage and social conscience in the presence of her battered story of torment and torture, and degradation?

Who is Natalee Holloway’s keeper when her human rights have been stripped from her?
Who is Natalee Holloway’s keeper when her basic civil rights have been denied to her?
Who is Natalee Holloway’s keeper when her voice and her freedom have been robbed from her?

Who is Natalee Holloway’s keeper when in the words of our president, who called upon all of us to “Honor this place where valor sleeps…”, - we cannot accomplish this final tribute to Natalee's life because we cannot even locate where she is?

Who is the keeper of the valor and honor of Natalee Holloway, an innocent victim who longs to come home and be returned to the loving care of her family?

Should the fight for freedom and justice be relegated to the private level, when a society acts together to divest a child of her basic human rights?
Should the fight for freedom and truth be relegated to the private level, when a group of criminals unite in their power to prevent justice and freedom from being served to one innocent child who committed no crime, who hurt no human being, whose legacy was one of honor and kindness?

What can the fight for freedom mean in any realm – whether it be in the foxholes of war, or on the thresholds of any injustice, if we trivialize our moral obligation to stand up for that freedom by creating equations and numbers as a means of suggesting that one person’s freedom is not equal to the freedoms of many?

How can we proclaim to be able to stand up for the freedoms of many, if we are incapable of standing together against the crimes of injustice committed against one innocent brutally victimized child? Can we truly say that the battle for freedom for the many, is justified, but the cries for freedom coming from one innocent child is not worthy of any response from our collective voices?

Can we not muster up the courage to cry out for justice and truth – for one innocent child who was tormented to death, and robbed of simple human respect in that she continues to have no right to having her remains returned to her family?
What kind of society have we become if we claim to be ‘too busy’ to be capable of defending one innocent child whose final moments on this earth placed her in the presence of the darkest corners of hell?

Whose battle shall this be – to defend the honor of Natalee Holloway, and uphold her right to be free – even if that freedom is limited to the boundaries of death inflicted upon her? Whose battle shall this be to uphold Natalee Holloway’s right that her body be returned to her family, and she be accorded the simple human decent act of allowing her body to buried in a place to honor her valor and her great honor and kindess to others?

BE NOT A BYSTANDER! For if you choose silence in the face of such inhumanity to an innocent child, then you have no valor or courage to defend the greater masses whose cry for freedom is not any different than Natalee’s.

BE NOT A BYSTANDER! For if you cannot muster the energy nor the moral responsibility to defend the rights of even – “just one child”, then how can you claim to have any conscience? Justice is found in the conscience of society in how it chooses to respond to the cries of the most vulnerable for their freedom. What could be more vulnerable than the plight of one child, condemned to exile by those who took her life, her liberty, her freedom away from her? What could be more vulnerable, than a child who is imprisoned against her will, and left in an eternity of being deprived of ever seeing her homeland again?

Whose battle is this – to defend the liberty and freedom of Natalee Holloway?
As we celebrate the founding of this great nation, and honor the men and women who fight for freedom in every realm where the battle for freedom takes place, let us remember that those who take up the battle in crying out for Natalee’s right to justice and truth, are the true heroes who shatter the cowardice of indifference by becoming the sacred light of truth that honors Natalee’s right to come home and to be finally free.

Perhaps Frederick Douglass captured it best:

“Those who profess to favor freedom and yet depreciate agitation, are people who want crops without ploughing the ground; they want rain without thunder and lightning; they want the ocean without the roar of its many waters. The struggle may be a moral one, or it may be a physical one, or it may be both. But it must be a struggle. Power concedes nothing without a demand; it never has and it never will.”

There is no “indifference” to the motion of the waves, for in the end they find a direction to take.
There is no “indifference” to the agitation needed in plowing the earth to bear something fruitful, for the toil of labor brings forth the yield of something life-giving.
There is no “indifference” to the glorious resounding cries of thunder, for it heralds the brilliance of light that exposes the darkest corners of corruption, and the insidious chains of injustice and deceit.

There can be no indifference on our part to the cries of Natalee Holloway for her freedom.

For in the words of Edward R. Murrow, “We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.”

Natalee is one of our own. She wanted to come home and begin a bright future filled with her hopes and dreams.
Surely as Americans, we can join together in rallying our voices for the right to Justice and Truth for Natalee Holloway, and for her right to finally come home.

God Bless Natalee
lowsw
Scared Monkey

« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2006, 01:36:01 PM »

And, one more:

Who is Natalee Holloway? She is every mother's child. She is the child of America who went missing on an innocent celebration of her High School graduation and the beginning of her College journey to become a pediatriton, a caretaker of tomorrow's generation, many of our grandchildren, yet to be born.  She was a good, honest hard working girl who had accomplished so much in her short young life.  She earned, by her efforts, a full scholarship to college, she was not a spoiled party girl counting on a "free ride" provided by her parents.  She was a small town, naive, trusting girl, and here may have been her downfall.  How sad, to trust should be one's downfall.  On her very last night, only hours from the safety of her loving home, evil entered this beautiful child's life and took her. What happened to her?  One can only speculate, and even that is too painful.  The truth is probably far worse.  As a mother of three girls it breaks my heart, just an iota of what it is doing to the hearts of her parents.  They went to Aruba to find their child, and good, law-abiding people that they are they went to the police, expecting nothing less than coopration, understanding and the help necessary to find their beloved child.  Is this what they were met with? Not by a long shot!  They were told such horrific scenarios, we as Americans can hardly believe people in authority for the protection of citizens and tourists and prevention of crime could or would ever behave in such a manner.  Whether it be to their own citizens or guests on their island, the treatment they received was so insulting and irresponsible that I am at a loss for words to accurately describe them.  Undaunted, by these callous people, the parents went on to find the answers themselves.  And we all know the abuse, threats, and lack of justice that followed.  Natalee not only could have been one of our own children, she IS one.  She is America's child!  As the Twitty/Holloway family has been treated, so have we all. We have ALL been abused and shown by Aruba that we and our children do not matter to them.  If we do not stand with Natalee's family and stand up for Natalle now, we, not only let them down, we let ourselves down.  They have taken one of our children, and we will not stop until we get Justice and they return our child to us!!!!

God Bless Natalee
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2006, 08:11:41 PM »

Thank you Lousw for bringing those post over. They say it all so well.

I have missed you.

Sam

Just a swinging with the tribe
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2006, 10:43:45 AM »

Thank you.  Excellent post(s).  Very eloquent.  Sums up the feelings of many.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2006, 10:49:10 AM »

Thank you for these posts.  I can tell you have put a lot of thought and work into them and they speak for so many of us.

God Bless Natalee and her Family.

Anna

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2006, 02:27:00 AM »

Thank you for saying things that I and many others feel, but cannot put so eloquently into words.

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Kathya0427
Scared Monkey

« Reply #7 on: July 20, 2006, 01:03:29 AM »

Lousw...I just wanted to tell you that this is a beautiful post...and I also appreciate your "prayer time" at BFN...you are a wonderful person and Natalee's family is lucky to have you in their corner...God Bless You...
KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #8 on: July 24, 2006, 12:26:33 AM »

Lousw ~ I just saw this thread now...  Embarassed I'm sorry ~ I have to remember to get used to looking at the whole Natalee board now... instead of just looking at the daily thread...

Thank you so very much for sharing these posts with us.

God bless you and yours ~ you are a truly beautiful person and a blessing to all of us.

We Remember Natalee Bumper Stickers ~ Prayers for Natalee and her family
http://graphicemotion.com/TES_Bumper_Stickers.pdf
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.