April 27, 2024, 11:22:52 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #521 9/7 - 9/9/2006  (Read 110977 times)
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #120 on: September 08, 2006, 12:34:02 AM »

Do any of you ever send text messages via your cell phone to a PC email address? If so, they translate as an email, so likely the original records of these text exchanges the provider has would detail which it was clearly.

Would metro have any insight? Ultimately as always it seems, only the ALE knows for sure.  Rolling Eyes

I continue to stand with the girl.
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #121 on: September 08, 2006, 12:34:30 AM »

I just called information for business & residential telephone listings (new & Old) for the Metropolitan Atlanta are.  NO GOTTENBOS listings.   Sad

I'll keep on checking every few days for a while.  Meantime, I'm about to go make a squish pillow.  Pleasant dreams y'all.  May the next 24 hours be the day we find Natalee and the answers to her disappearance.
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #122 on: September 08, 2006, 12:36:33 AM »

Quote from: "Bearlyhere"
How was the food?

I have missed you, None.

I always wonder when we should leave something rest as not to upset the apple cart.  Sometimes things said take on a life of their own, jmo.

I had a cheese omelet and hashbrowns covered and scattered and it was yummy. Good old greasy diner food !! Son says <as a joke> that Waffle House is fine dining in his college town.

Did I upset an apple cart? Do let me know if I did, I've missed all of you too. I liked your choice of words today too, in a couple of your posts, you come up with some goodies.

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #123 on: September 08, 2006, 12:37:18 AM »

Quote from: "SunFreak2"
I just called information for business & residential telephone listings (new & Old) for the Metropolitan Atlanta are.  NO GOTTENBOS listings.   Sad

I'll keep on checking every few days for a while.  Meantime, I'm about to go make a squish pillow.  Pleasant dreams y'all.  May the next 24 hours be the day we find Natalee and the answers to her disappearance.

Nite, SF.  Thanks again for all of your hard work.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #124 on: September 08, 2006, 12:38:06 AM »

Quote from: "SunFreak2"

Thanks SunFreak
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #125 on: September 08, 2006, 12:41:51 AM »

Quote from: "Spock"
Did anyone else notice that Jorans 3:15 am IM to Deepak "Hey Swa, Im home" came from his cell phone not his computer?

"You are telling me that on May 30th 2005, at approximately 03.15 I sent a message with my mobile phone to Deepak that said: "Hey Swa (buddy) I am home now, I will see you tomorrow". After that Deepak sent a message to you with the answer "Okay". To your question what I can say about that, I can state the following. It is true. I did send that message to Deepak".

"Deepak and I had agreed that we should talk a lot on the phone and "Chat" a lot on internet to make our story believable"

So Joran and Deepak could have been sitting next to eachother in the car and sending IMs claiming to be home. We don't know that they were in fact home, all we know is that they IMed eachother from somewhere saying they were home. If they were truely home, they would have used house computers or house phones. This also raises questions how the IM traffic appeared on the home computers if they were using cell phones, it could be all IM traffic is eventually uploaded back to the host computer.

Spock, very early on in this case, there were two FBI agents on Fox in the morning, that guy that comes on after fox & friends and those agents said those boys were in the car, one in the back seat and one in the front seat messaging each other back and forth.  Was that when they were seen by the gardener ? Just sitting in the car messaging each other.   Food for thought.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #126 on: September 08, 2006, 12:41:57 AM »

Quote from: "nonesuche"
How was the food?

I have missed you, None.

I always wonder when we should leave something rest as not to upset the apple cart.  Sometimes things said take on a life of their own, jmo.

I had a cheese omelet and hashbrowns covered and scattered and it was yummy. Good old greasy diner food !! Son says <as a joke> that Waffle House is fine dining in his college town.

Did I upset an apple cart? Do let me know if I did, I've missed all of you too. I liked your choice of words today too, in a couple of your posts, you come up with some goodies.

You did not upset the apple cart.  Sorry, flight of ideas.  

I was referring to trying to find out what Larry G's info was.  I wonder if he is already sorry he said it out loud.  It seems to be taking on a life of it's own.  Not full blown yet, but it looks like it's coming.

Did you see my fishing butterfly?  It reminded me of Rick and the stories you tell.  He is also giving sweet butterfly kisses to his favorite daisy.

I believe in miracles!
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #127 on: September 08, 2006, 12:42:54 AM »

Quote from: "Shizaru"
Did anyone else notice that Jorans 3:15 am IM to Deepak "Hey Swa, Im home" came from his cell phone not his computer?

"You are telling me that on May 30th 2005, at approximately 03.15 I sent a message with my mobile phone to Deepak that said: "Hey Swa (buddy) I am home now, I will see you tomorrow". After that Deepak sent a message to you with the answer "Okay". To your question what I can say about that, I can state the following. It is true. I did send that message to Deepak".

"Deepak and I had agreed that we should talk a lot on the phone and "Chat" a lot on internet to make our story believable"

So Joran and Deepak could have been sitting next to eachother in the car and sending IMs claiming to be home. We don't know that they were in fact home, all we know is that they IMed eachother from somewhere saying they were home. If they were truely home, they would have used house computers or house phones. This also raises questions how the IM traffic appeared on the home computers if they were using cell phones, it could be all IM traffic is eventually uploaded back to the host computer.

It's just the 3:15 text message that was sent by cell phone.  The subsequent IMs were sent by computer.

Was that short trip to the Sloot house just to pick up a lap top?

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #128 on: September 08, 2006, 12:45:08 AM »

Bearley,

You do have the sweetest of hearts, yes I treasure all the butterflies and knowing the choice behind yours makes it mean all the more.

Why tyler-

you must have known I needed all my buddies tonight, having trouble sleeping again so it makes my night to see both you here again.

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #129 on: September 08, 2006, 12:45:18 AM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
Quote from: "Shizaru"

It's just the 3:15 text message that was sent by cell phone.  The subsequent IMs were sent by computer.

Was that short trip to the Sloot house just to pick up a lap top?

Hmmm.

Did ALE ever remove a laptop from anyone's home?

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #130 on: September 08, 2006, 12:48:52 AM »

Bearley,

You do have the sweetest of hearts, yes I treasure all the butterflies and knowing the choice behind yours makes it mean all the more.

Why tyler-

you must have known I needed all my buddies tonight, having trouble sleeping again so it makes my night to see both you here again.

Gee, None, I would think you would be tired after flapping your wings like that all day.   Cool

I believe in miracles!
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #131 on: September 08, 2006, 12:50:45 AM »

LOL Bearley, I should be, shouldn't I?

Is Klaas doing her lesson plan for tomorrow? Maybe I need to bring an apple when I visit late night so I can see the "teach"  Wink

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #132 on: September 08, 2006, 12:50:52 AM »

Good to see you all here.  Bearly is a great thinker.  Rather modest about it, but comes up with some real zingers.  Where is Lala's mom?  

None, I am sorry you cannot sleep but you are not alone, just different reasons. Wink   My house decorating is causing insomnia, swollen legs and a lot of bickering.

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #133 on: September 08, 2006, 12:51:01 AM »

Tyler, if it was a phone and not a computer, how would this change the story for you?

I believe in miracles!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #134 on: September 08, 2006, 12:51:12 AM »

Is Klaas doing her lesson plan for tomorrow? Maybe I need to bring an apple when I visit late night so I can see the "teach"  Wink

Working on another SM project  Wink
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #135 on: September 08, 2006, 12:52:33 AM »

Tyler, if it was a phone and not a computer, how would this change the story for you?

There were two, possibly three original players involved and Mama Kalpoe lied, but then she probably delivered the genes to her sons to do the same, not the other way around.

An interesting tid bit I find, the Dompig son lists his religion as Jewish.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #136 on: September 08, 2006, 12:53:43 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"

A 14 page project  Shocked
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #137 on: September 08, 2006, 12:53:57 AM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
Good to see you all here.  Bearly is a great thinker.  Rather modest about it, but comes up with some real zingers.  Where is Lala's mom?  

None, I am sorry you cannot sleep but you are not alone, just different reasons. Wink   My house decorating is causing insomnia, swollen legs and a lot of bickering.

Sorry to hear that, Tyler.  I am having terrible pain and just can't sleep.  What a sad bunch we are.  Remember when the only thing that kept us up was an all night party? Very Happy

I believe in miracles!
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #138 on: September 08, 2006, 12:55:57 AM »

jewish? that is odd, simply for Aruba and Oduber particularly, nearly force-feeds only one religion. In the bruhaha regarding gay marriage being banned in Aruba, Oduber detailed the predominate religion being Catholicism as the driving force behind that ban.

Is there a temple on the island?

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #139 on: September 08, 2006, 12:58:03 AM »

A 14 page project  Shocked

Oh, Klaas, I wish I could send someone to your house to give you a nice massage and a cool drink of champagne.  (I was going to wish you something nice and warm and soothing but I remembered that you are sweltering and did not put the a/c on).

I believe in miracles!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.