April 27, 2024, 10:28:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #521 9/7 - 9/9/2006  (Read 110936 times)
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #160 on: September 08, 2006, 01:15:53 AM »

Hi Katz -

I saw your note about the monarch, what's interesting is I had never seen one in our area but have only lived here since 98, but my mother who is in eastern NC hasn't seen one in nearly 3 years?

I've been reading about their habits and patterns, it's also late in the season for monarch's.

I continue to stand with the girl.
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #161 on: September 08, 2006, 01:16:14 AM »

Quote from: "KatzHome"
Quote from: "ldstlou"
Quote from: "Tylergal"
Oh, we all have our own "thorns," in our sides, each and everyone of us.  They are all different, but in the one who has the thorn, it's major.  I was reading Peaches' post about her toothache and thinking how much she has to endure.  She is a prize.  All the monkeys are.

Speaking of prize Monnkeys..Suunyntexas is coming for a visit and we are meeting up Saturday! I am just too excited!!

Oh that's so cool, ldstlou!  And hi again, everyone...  And sorry, I think  Very Happy that you're working so hard, Klaas ~ but I'm sure it's a good one!

Hey Sweetie, how are you? Tomorrow is our opening School Mass where my son attends..always makes me think of you!! Will say many prayers for a breakthrough in the case!!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #162 on: September 08, 2006, 01:17:02 AM »

Quote from: "nonesuche"
Do any of you ever send text messages via your cell phone to a PC email address? If so, they translate as an email, so likely the original records of these text exchanges the provider has would detail which it was clearly.

Would metro have any insight? Ultimately as always it seems, only the ALE knows for sure.  Rolling Eyes

What about the "from" e-mail address, what goes in there?

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #163 on: September 08, 2006, 01:17:17 AM »

Scubajap has a young son, about 20.  Do you think he and the Dompig kid are friends.  Just wondering. Cool

heavens no, you know none of the teens in Aruba know one another more than two maybe three months!

Is Michael Dompig really going to med school?

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #164 on: September 08, 2006, 01:18:13 AM »

ldstlou-

Good to see you too, you should have tons of fun with Sunny, you'll have to report back for it will make us smile.

tyler, I tell peaches she's so strong and so brave. Unless you've seen what they put cancer patients through, you just cannot imagine, it's the endurance test of a lifetime.

We will have a great time None!! and hello bearly!! Been here everyday reading...just not much time to type. Wide awake for some reason tonight!!

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #165 on: September 08, 2006, 01:19:26 AM »

Quote from: nonesuche
Scubajap has a young son, about 20.  Do you think he and the Dompig kid are friends.  Just wondering. Cool

heavens no, you know none of the teens in Aruba know one another more than two maybe three months!

LOL!!!! glad to see you still have your sense of humor!!

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #166 on: September 08, 2006, 01:19:36 AM »

Quote from: "Bearlyhere"
Do any of you ever send text messages via your cell phone to a PC email address? If so, they translate as an email, so likely the original records of these text exchanges the provider has would detail which it was clearly.

Would metro have any insight? Ultimately as always it seems, only the ALE knows for sure.  Rolling Eyes

Three years ago or perhaps even more, at least with AT&T, I could email a text message from my PC to the digital phone number - or text from my phone to a contact or cell number in my book. On the phone no "from" is seen visually, but I may need to send a text to my PC to tell you what shows in the "from"......let me do that and I'll let you know,  ok?

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #167 on: September 08, 2006, 01:19:46 AM »

Klaas,

Do you suppose with only 85 members that they have only one local rabbi now?

I haven't a clue
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #168 on: September 08, 2006, 01:21:20 AM »

Three years ago or perhaps even more, at least with AT&T, I could email a text message from my PC to the digital phone number - or text from my phone to a contact or cell number in my book. On the phone no "from" is seen visually, but I may need to send a text to my PC to tell you what shows in the "from"......let me do that and I'll let you know,  ok?

please do and do tell!! this would clear up alot for us I think

AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #169 on: September 08, 2006, 01:21:25 AM »

Evening, Monkey friends.  I need to read back and catch up, but wanted to jump in first to say hi before everyone went to bed on me!  HI!

BRING NATALEE HOME
KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #170 on: September 08, 2006, 01:21:50 AM »

ldstlou-

Good to see you too, you should have tons of fun with Sunny, you'll have to report back for it will make us smile.

tyler, I tell peaches she's so strong and so brave. Unless you've seen what they put cancer patients through, you just cannot imagine, it's the endurance test of a lifetime.

Yeah, None...  I don't know yet...  but I'll be seeing in a month or so...  Seems that I've been chosen to go to Hospice...  When I did this before, I just went to the hospitals and nursing homes...  ICU, but still...  My sister is a Hospice volunteer...  she tells me that I wouldn't believe the gifts of grace that I will receive from getting to know the people who are there for a time...

And you know...  Peaches...  her managing to live through the cancer...  it really makes me glad that the bumper stickers finally managed to reach her...  I put the wrong zip code on the first time...  duh...  Rolling Eyes

We Remember Natalee Bumper Stickers ~ Prayers for Natalee and her family
http://graphicemotion.com/TES_Bumper_Stickers.pdf
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #171 on: September 08, 2006, 01:22:08 AM »

Quote from: "AZLady"
Evening, Monkey friends.  I need to read back and catch up, but wanted to jump in first to say hi before everyone went to bed on me!  HI!

HELLOOOO!!! glad to see I am not the onlyone who can't sleep tonight!!

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #172 on: September 08, 2006, 01:23:50 AM »

Quote from: "Shizaru"
Quote from: "Spock"
Did anyone else notice that Jorans 3:15 am IM to Deepak "Hey Swa, Im home" came from his cell phone not his computer?

"You are telling me that on May 30th 2005, at approximately 03.15 I sent a message with my mobile phone to Deepak that said: "Hey Swa (buddy) I am home now, I will see you tomorrow". After that Deepak sent a message to you with the answer "Okay". To your question what I can say about that, I can state the following. It is true. I did send that message to Deepak".

"Deepak and I had agreed that we should talk a lot on the phone and "Chat" a lot on internet to make our story believable"

So Joran and Deepak could have been sitting next to eachother in the car and sending IMs claiming to be home. We don't know that they were in fact home, all we know is that they IMed eachother from somewhere saying they were home. If they were truely home, they would have used house computers or house phones. This also raises questions how the IM traffic appeared on the home computers if they were using cell phones, it could be all IM traffic is eventually uploaded back to the host computer.

It's just the 3:15 text message that was sent by cell phone.  The subsequent IMs were sent by computer.

Was that short trip to the Sloot house just to pick up a lap top?

Wait a minute.

What story were they trying to make believable?  I thought at this point they did not think there was even a problem.  Why create a story when there is no need for one...unless there is?

So, this tells me they knew they had done something terribly wrong.  Why not just go to sleep?  After all, the DS had school the next day.  

Why be in cahoots when there is no cahooting to be done?

I believe in miracles!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #173 on: September 08, 2006, 01:24:30 AM »

Hi AZLady - how are you tonight?
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #174 on: September 08, 2006, 01:25:07 AM »

Bearly-

I just texted from my phone to my email, in the "from" it states my digital cell number like this 0001112222@mobile.mycingular.com

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #175 on: September 08, 2006, 01:27:04 AM »

Ldstlou, you will have to give us a SUNNY report.  I bet you two will have fun.  I know you will enjoy that and Dihannah, what a treat.

None, I know that my sons send messages that way all the time.  I really hate using a cell phone since they are so small anymore.  I cannot see the numbers.  Good Lord.  When your eyes are so bad you can hardly see the phone, how do they expect you to see how to dial it?  I want my old bag phone back --- you know the one that looked like you had an extra briefcase.  I loved that thing but that was when a roaming fee cost more than lobster.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #176 on: September 08, 2006, 01:27:51 AM »

ldstlou-

Yeah, None...  I don't know yet...  but I'll be seeing in a month or so...  Seems that I've been chosen to go to Hospice...  When I did this before, I just went to the hospitals and nursing homes...  ICU, but still...  My sister is a Hospice volunteer...  she tells me that I wouldn't believe the gifts of grace that I will receive from getting to know the people who are there for a time...

And you know...  Peaches...  her managing to live through the cancer...  it really makes me glad that the bumper stickers finally managed to reach her...  I put the wrong zip code on the first time...  duh...  Rolling Eyes

Prayers for Peaches tomorrow at Mass also. One of my best friends...single Dad raising son alone like me..and only 38 years old had a MAJOR heart attack 2 days ago..still in ICU. He lives 2 doors down..I am lost w/out him..he fixes EVERYTHING in my house lol..say a prayer for him please.

KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #177 on: September 08, 2006, 01:28:47 AM »

Oh, we all have our own "thorns," in our sides, each and everyone of us.  They are all different, but in the one who has the thorn, it's major.  I was reading Peaches' post about her toothache and thinking how much she has to endure.  She is a prize.  All the monkeys are.

Speaking of prize Monnkeys..Suunyntexas is coming for a visit and we are meeting up Saturday! I am just too excited!!

Oh that's so cool, ldstlou!  And hi again, everyone...  And sorry, I think  Very Happy that you're working so hard, Klaas ~ but I'm sure it's a good one!

Hey Sweetie, how are you? Tomorrow is our opening School Mass where my son attends..always makes me think of you!! Will say many prayers for a breakthrough in the case!!

Our schools here opened about a week ago, ldstlou!  Before Labor Day even...  Rolling Eyes I would have hated THAT as a kid!  As much as I loved learning new things ~ I HATED to be trapped in a classroom when I could see how beautiful it was outside...  it was an old school with big windows...

And I'll remember your son tomorrow, ldstlou...  And you know what's really cool at the new parish I just joined...  they bring the kids to Mass every morning...  I think that's really special and it would be nice if all the Catholic schools did that for their kids...

And yeah...  at every Mass I remember ~ and ask too...

We Remember Natalee Bumper Stickers ~ Prayers for Natalee and her family
http://graphicemotion.com/TES_Bumper_Stickers.pdf
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #178 on: September 08, 2006, 01:29:27 AM »

Our dancing Katz (the new thinner version) has returned to the roost.  Hi Katz!

That is really great that you are getting to meet Sunny, ld.  I hope you have fun--what's not to like about having someone to monkey around with?

I believe in miracles!
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #179 on: September 08, 2006, 01:30:14 AM »

Hi, my friend.  I am glad to see you.  How is school going?  You know Klaas and I are trying our hands at teaching as well.  Well, Klaas has real students.  Mine was only a 2-hour, one-time class, by design but had it not been, it might have turned out as such.  My students let me know they can "walk on water." Laughing   No, just joking.  It was a great class, quick learners and I thought it was a lot of fun, although there is a lot of preparation for teaching on line.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.