April 26, 2024, 03:15:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #521 9/7 - 9/9/2006  (Read 110908 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #20 on: September 07, 2006, 09:09:54 PM »

Quote from: "igsigs"
Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "Shizaru"
Am i correct that Garrison played a role in arranging for Joran to come to NY and do his ABC interview?

I've always wondered if he played a role in helping to get Joran and Paulus served  Wink

He blamed it on Renfro, IIRC.

He blamed the leaking that they were going to be in NY to Renfro, yes.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #21 on: September 07, 2006, 09:09:58 PM »

Why would it have to be one of the prime suspects. M Surprised aybe  Surprised it's  Surprised  Surprised Gerald  Surprised Dompig. ! !
He think he's HOT.
 Surprised Maybe it's Arlene.   Surprised
terryd270
Monkey Junky

« Reply #22 on: September 07, 2006, 09:11:30 PM »

I used to give people the benefit of doubt but not with this case..  I now will only believe something that I see proof of, I have seen too many   unnecessary speculations and floating rumors. I would get my hopes up with claims that we would have justice, only to prove a damp squib at the end continuing to grapple with a dirty little island. They know what they do and a lot of it is just a cruel thought process remains no better than that of a Neanderthal man showing little mental development since the stone stage.  Now, the ball is in the Dutch's court. I myself have stop giving these people the benefit of the doubt that they will give Natalee's family justice..  In the eyes of this peeping squirrel, it is not the crap that they tell us that is important; rather it is what they achieves.  I really don't care about the politics anymore on that island, I just want Natalee home and her parents knowing what happen to their bright beautiful young woman..  If this is politics and I think it might be, then let the situation develop as the proverbial saying - when two elephants fight the grass is trampled always.  Meaning that Aruba can sink into the ocean and will never be missed..
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #23 on: September 07, 2006, 09:12:04 PM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"
Quote from: "terryd270"
Jacqueline,

Don't you have a Waffle House near you.. I thought Waffle houses were everywhere..

actually the waffle house is a southern thang.... don't have them up here.... and Man I miss scattered, smothered,and covered cheesy hashbrowns with mustard...

My favorite:  Cheese 'n' eggs with raisin toast, grits and a waffle.  

Quaker Instant Grits are pretty good.  Come in several flavors.  Cheese is my favorite.  

Cheese seems to be an underlying trend here, doesn't it?  And me, lactose intolerant......

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #24 on: September 07, 2006, 09:12:22 PM »

Quote from: "Kat_Gram"
Why would it have to be one of the prime suspects. M Surprised aybe  Surprised it's  Surprised  Surprised Gerald  Surprised Dompig. ! !
He think he's HOT.

Heck maybe Reuben (sp) found a bull dozer  Shocked  Laughing

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Shizaru
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #25 on: September 07, 2006, 09:15:04 PM »

For someone to help the victim's father write a book, and then turn around and arrange for the prime suspect to have an opportunity to trash the victim to an audience of millions on TV, rubs me the wrong way in a big way.  Even if he did help arrange for Joran to get served, that doesn't redeem him in my eyes at all, it's just an example of him going back and forth playing both sides.
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #26 on: September 07, 2006, 09:15:14 PM »

Quote from: "oldfart"
Quote from: "Kat_Gram"
He think he's HOT.

Heck maybe Reuben (sp) found a bull dozer  Shocked  Laughing

Nice to see ya, OF.  I nearly forgot about Reuben.  Another one with shifty eyes and a smarmy attitude.  Wonder how he is enjoying the airport?  You know, the one with the broken radar.  Yeah, I'd feel comfortable flying in there.  NOT.

Expect a miracle.
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #27 on: September 07, 2006, 09:16:24 PM »

Which is believable. She was scooped on the big Joran interview.
terryd270
Monkey Junky

« Reply #28 on: September 07, 2006, 09:18:04 PM »

I was really happy because of the work I been doing I lost about 5 lbs of the 10 lbs I want to lose but I think I will make myself a late night dinner..  I love to eat fried fish with grits, its the best..  What about cornbread dumped into milk..  I will be back later if I don't fall asleep, I replaced a water pump for my Mother and that was a job in this hot sun..
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #29 on: September 07, 2006, 09:18:36 PM »

For someone to help the victim's father write a book, and then turn around and arrange for the prime suspect to have an opportunity to trash the victim to an audience of millions on TV, rubs me the wrong way in a big way.  Even if he did help arrange for Joran to get served, that doesn't redeem him in my eyes at all, it's just an example of him going back and forth playing both sides.

What if he discussed it with Dave first?  I am not saying that he did, but I just think he might have... and whether jvds thinks so or not... the last round of interviews just smacked of OJ... and let's face it... who still believes that OJ is "looking for the real killer"?  

but I will agree to disagree with you... just like I do with my sistah!!  I just  happen to think that Larry is good...

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #30 on: September 07, 2006, 09:18:49 PM »

The way I look at it, giving the sporter the opportunity to trash the victim is a way of providing him an opportunity to show his true colors.  It illustrates what kind of person he is.  I doubt that "I was scared" crap played very well with most people...especially parents.   I think I'll take a wait and see on this one.

Expect a miracle.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #31 on: September 07, 2006, 09:18:54 PM »

Quote from: "igsigs"

Which is believable. She was scooped on the big Joran interview.

Glenda posted at RU that the VDS's were going to be in NY.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #32 on: September 07, 2006, 09:19:27 PM »

I was really happy because of the work I been doing I lost about 5 lbs of the 10 lbs I want to lose but I think I will make myself a late night dinner..  I love to eat fried fish with grits, its the best..  What about cornbread dumped into milk..  I will be back later if I don't fall asleep, I replaced a water pump for my Mother and that was a job in this hot sun..

OMG... my aunt's corn bread... that is the stuff!!!

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #33 on: September 07, 2006, 09:19:44 PM »

. But aren't you glad that Joran was on TV ?
He showed himself for what he was  and is... a liar. Larry is in the media business.
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #34 on: September 07, 2006, 09:20:16 PM »

Ok Jacq & Mrs Red-

Thanks to you two, since I've been busy repainting son's room for hours, we just called Waffle House for take-out  Embarassed Little None just left to pick it up.

I knew I liked Terry for a reason, I make the best ever cheese grits souffle  Wink

I continue to stand with the girl.
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #35 on: September 07, 2006, 09:20:59 PM »

My sister always loved cornbread crumbled up in a glass of milk.  Didn't do it for me.  I liked my cornbread lathered in butter and dunked in pot liquor. Smile
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #36 on: September 07, 2006, 09:22:11 PM »

Did this person approach Larry ? If so, then think ego and money. Who has one and who needs it.
If the approach was made to a non media person, then the motive would be different.
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #37 on: September 07, 2006, 09:22:13 PM »

You're a good son, Terry.  

Now that the Percoset the oral surgeon gave me is kicking in, I think it's time to get horizontal.  

Smoochies to all.

Expect a miracle.
terryd270
Monkey Junky

« Reply #38 on: September 07, 2006, 09:23:53 PM »

I think we can asked Dave that very question on Dana "Did you know that Larry was working on getting Joran an interview with GMA and what are your feelings of him doing that?"  If Dave says he is ok with it, then I will be too..  I believe that Natalee's family have been used by a lot of people and if they knew what we know today they would of done things a lot different..
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #39 on: September 07, 2006, 09:24:07 PM »

Mrs Red-

I'm with you about Garrison too, I think having to play in the world of hollywood and MSM, that he's wise to soft-pedal his opinions. To some you have more credibility if you don't bash the other side of the equation, so we can't know if that's part of his strategy.

I do know when we needed him to slam Renfro for her frightening statements, he did it and did it well.

As for the Karr's, I can't know what he's thinking, but willing at this point to ponder the benefit of the doubt.

I continue to stand with the girl.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.