April 27, 2024, 10:06:41 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #521 9/7 - 9/9/2006  (Read 110972 times)
KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #200 on: September 08, 2006, 01:45:07 AM »

Quote from: "ldstlou"

We started school before holiday too but only 1/2 days to get kids used to it again. This was our 1st full week. Kids go to Mass 2x's a week...used to be 3 but teachers complained not enough time to get it all they need to get in..so cut it down to two. I am doing recess duty again Fridays..I just LOVE IT!! You will be great at hospice..you have a loving caring heart!!

I'll be bringing Jesus in the Eucharist to Hospice, ldstlou ~ so I can not say that I'll be getting more than I am giving...  you know...

But I will...

We Remember Natalee Bumper Stickers ~ Prayers for Natalee and her family
http://graphicemotion.com/TES_Bumper_Stickers.pdf
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #201 on: September 08, 2006, 01:46:13 AM »

Quote from: "nonesuche"
pssst Bearly-

I"m already ditzy, I can't even remember bunnies hop and don't run  Laughing the texting myself is the tip of the iceberg but shhh, don't tell anyone.

pssst None, I promise not to tell a soul.  

If you tell me you saw a bunny run, I believe it.   Cool

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #202 on: September 08, 2006, 01:47:56 AM »

I think it is funny that some people don't post for a while and we fall all over ourselves welcoming them back when they return.  Others don't post for a while and we could care less and mostly don't have anything to say to them.  Some people post here and no matter what they say we answer, others post and no one bothers to acknowledge they are here. We don't say hello, good to see you or thanks for posting. Nothing!  We just might as well be ignoring them.
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #203 on: September 08, 2006, 01:48:12 AM »

ldstlou-

those are truly precious times, I used to do storytime duty when mine were in the primary grades, such fun. Then I volunteered one morning per week with the sixth grade science teacher, who played all kinds of tricks on me in labs. He even had me chase Einstein the rabbit all over the school, teachers all upset as he ran in and out of classrooms, when the teacher let him out just to play that prank on me !  Laughing

It is too much fun None. Doing health screenings again too..last year told 8th graders instead of tones..this time they will feel an electrical shock...had to stop when they didn't laugh!!! haha They were just worried about passing the test!! LOL I volunteer for EVERYTHING!!! just blessed my career alows me too!!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #204 on: September 08, 2006, 01:48:30 AM »

Quote from: "Bearlyhere"
Quote from: "KatzHome"
Quote from: "Tylergal"
Oh, we all have our own "thorns," in our sides, each and everyone of us.  They are all different, but in the one who has the thorn, it's major.  I was reading Peaches' post about her toothache and thinking how much she has to endure.  She is a prize.  All the monkeys are.

Speaking of prize Monnkeys..Suunyntexas is coming for a visit and we are meeting up Saturday! I am just too excited!!

Oh that's so cool, ldstlou!  And hi again, everyone...  And sorry, I think  Very Happy that you're working so hard, Klaas ~ but I'm sure it's a good one!

Our dancing Katz (the new thinner version) has returned to the roost.  Hi Katz!

That is really great that you are getting to meet Sunny, ld.  I hope you have fun--what's not to like about having someone to monkey around with?

Laughing  Laughing Bearly ~ you are sooooo  cute!

My sister was the one who was talking Weight Watchers up to me for a year now....  so I finally did it....  and now...  you know where I'm going with her and the family next week.... Confused to the San Geraro (sp?) Feast.....   Rolling Eyes And that's all about eating Italian food all night...  zepolies (sp?) again...  Those puffed, fried and powered sugared pastries.... yummm  Laughing

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #205 on: September 08, 2006, 01:50:28 AM »

Quote from: "casa"
I think it is funny that some people don't post for a while and we fall all over ourselves welcoming them back when they return.  Others don't post for a while and we could care less and mostly don't have anything to say to them.  Some people post here and no matter what they say we answer, others post and no one bothers to acknowledge they are here. We don't say hello, good to see you or thanks for posting. Nothing!  We just might as well be ignoring them.

Hello Casa!!!! There are days I get passed over too!! Just take it in stride...I think some have just developed really strong bonds throughout this whole ordeal. Stopped taking it personal...too many caring people here!!

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #206 on: September 08, 2006, 01:50:46 AM »

casa-

Hi, good to see you. I hope you are doing well, how are your classes and students this fall? Didn't your youngest go to college?

I continue to stand with the girl.
KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #207 on: September 08, 2006, 01:51:22 AM »

Hi casa!

casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #208 on: September 08, 2006, 01:52:14 AM »

Hello Casa!!!! There are days I get passed over too!! Just take it in stride...I think some have just developed really strong bonds throughout this whole ordeal. Stopped taking it personal...too many caring people here!!

I wasn't necessarily referring to myself.  I was just making an observation.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #209 on: September 08, 2006, 01:53:24 AM »

I think it depends on many things, casa.  Some monkeys have established and cultivated relationships off of the board, or it could be the intensity of the discussion going on when someone enters the room.  It could be the way things are said when someone enters the room.

Some posts are statements and are not meant to be answered and others are questions that are directed to the topic in the room at the time and they are much more likely to get answered.

It also depends on whether I am laying down or sitting up at that particular moment.   Embarassed  Embarassed

I believe in miracles!
casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #210 on: September 08, 2006, 01:53:33 AM »

casa-

Hi, good to see you. I hope you are doing well, how are your classes and students this fall? Didn't your youngest go to college?

My youngest did go to college and I am all alone except for my two kittys!  It is really quiet at my house!
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #211 on: September 08, 2006, 01:53:45 AM »

Quote from: "Bearlyhere"
Oh, we all have our own "thorns," in our sides, each and everyone of us.  They are all different, but in the one who has the thorn, it's major.  I was reading Peaches' post about her toothache and thinking how much she has to endure.  She is a prize.  All the monkeys are.

Speaking of prize Monnkeys..Suunyntexas is coming for a visit and we are meeting up Saturday! I am just too excited!!

Oh that's so cool, ldstlou!  And hi again, everyone...  And sorry, I think  Very Happy that you're working so hard, Klaas ~ but I'm sure it's a good one!

Our dancing Katz (the new thinner version) has returned to the roost.  Hi Katz!

That is really great that you are getting to meet Sunny, ld.  I hope you have fun--what's not to like about having someone to monkey around with?

My sister was the one who was talking Weight Watchers up to me for a year now....  so I finally did it....  and now...  you know where I'm going with her and the family next week.... Confused to the San Geraro (sp?) Feast.....   Rolling Eyes And that's all about eating Italian food all night...  zepolies (sp?) again...  Those puffed, fried and powered sugared pastries.... yummm  Laughing

Katz...I am still down 22lbs and holding..going back on diet Monday to get last 20 lbs off. Starting Yoga too next week..boyfriend and I are going to start ballroom dancing..years ago I used to be great!! So glad you are having so much fun!! AND getting skinny!!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #212 on: September 08, 2006, 01:54:00 AM »

Well Casa, I hope I didn't miss seeing you post earlier - HI!  For me I often and working on other things and say hi to newbies or people I haven't seen in a long time.  Sometimss though, I do miss people.  Edited to add:  what I mean by missing people is that I mess them entering the cage  Wink

Good to see you!
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #213 on: September 08, 2006, 01:55:01 AM »

Klaas-

I just set up mobile AIM for myself, emailed you about it since I know my IM's freeze you up I don't dare do that with the important work you're doing. So if you see that mobile icon next to my screen showing up, can you send me an IM?

I"m going to head to bed folks, take care everyone and be safe and happy.

I continue to stand with the girl.
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #214 on: September 08, 2006, 01:55:20 AM »

Quote from: "AZLady"
Evening, Monkey friends.  I need to read back and catch up, but wanted to jump in first to say hi before everyone went to bed on me!  HI!

Hi, my friend.  I am glad to see you.  How is school going?  You know Klaas and I are trying our hands at teaching as well.  Well, Klaas has real students.  Mine was only a 2-hour, one-time class, by design but had it not been, it might have turned out as such.  My students let me know they can "walk on water." Laughing   No, just joking.  It was a great class, quick learners and I thought it was a lot of fun, although there is a lot of preparation for teaching on line.

I read Klaas was teaching online--and now you, too!  I'm so proud of you both!  Yes, it does take a lot of prep to teach online, doesn't it?  I love my online classes even more than my face-to-face ones, but don't tell them!   Laughing   I've been so very busy, but just arrived back in town last night from the Oregon coast.  That must be close to God's country as it is just a beautiful place.  There's one of the nice things about teaching online--you can take your lappy with you and work all the time!

BRING NATALEE HOME
casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #215 on: September 08, 2006, 01:55:35 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"

Well Casa, I hope I didn't miss seeing you post earlier - HI!  For me I often and working on other things and say hi to newbies or people I haven't seen in a long time.  Sometimss though, I do miss people.  Edited to add:  what I mean by missing people is that I mess them entering the cage  Wink

Good to see you!

You didn't miss me.  I just popped in!
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #216 on: September 08, 2006, 01:56:27 AM »

casa-

My youngest did go to college and I am all alone except for my two kittys!  It is really quiet at my house!

come on over to my house..just heard 6 gunshots..cops on the way!! lol I live in a historic neighborhood that is in the process of being restored...house next to me on marlet for $369,000 but at night...still get some characters running around!! WISH IT WERE QUIET!! lol
In all honesty...agter my son goes to bed..Monkeys keep me company!Thanks Monkeys!!

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #217 on: September 08, 2006, 01:56:46 AM »

We are going to have to re-name this thread to the gorging on food thread.

I believe in miracles!
casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #218 on: September 08, 2006, 01:57:30 AM »

Hi casa!

Hi Katz
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #219 on: September 08, 2006, 01:57:35 AM »

Hi Casa, I choose to live with it. I admire the fact you spoke your mind. Well said.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.