April 28, 2024, 12:37:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #521 9/7 - 9/9/2006  (Read 110981 times)
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #340 on: September 08, 2006, 11:26:15 AM »

Florida,
Good Morning!  I don't think Michael Posner has gone anywhere except maybe to the U.S. to attend to his on-going "legal problems" here for he is in the social section of the Aruban newspapers doing such things as hosting bachelor parties and such.

Not sure about Paul Brough either.  Wasn't he in one of the recent party photos?  Isn't he a little old to be hanging out with Joran's age crowd?

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #341 on: September 08, 2006, 11:26:29 AM »

Quote from: "Florida"
Quote from: "Kimmy53"

We have been kicking around the idea that it may be Koen that is perhaps talking... How old is Koen?  Isn't he brother to Sander?  Or am I totally mixed up?

I would guess Koen is about 18/19 yrs. old
His youger brother Sander maybe 17

Seems they are not related to Joran
Based on the sudden change in Koen's appearance....
He may be going thru a tough time.

Confused

Thanks - I was thinking that Koen was about 18.  It does appear that he has gained weight.

I've been thinking about some of these guys in the group.  Joran I believe has no conscience, no morals - etc, etc.  But ya know, I think it is rare for someone who has been involved, or perhaps knows intimate details of a heinous crime not to be in the least "bothered" by this.  I am thinking that perhaps one of these boys - and that is just what they are - boys, not men, is struggling with themselves.  Perhaps their knowledge is eating them alive. Well, I certainly hope so.  Maybe someone just can't live with it anymore.  Koen has been protected - his father came in to answer the questions and isn't it said he was the one sleeping with his parents?  Maybe the pressure has gotten to be too much for him.

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #342 on: September 08, 2006, 11:28:32 AM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"
Morning all y'all !
JUst caught up in time to go back to work.... and yep, it's wayyyyyyyyy overrated!!

Hey FOM...

hey sweetie......

i keep going back to joran saying "something bad happened"

WHAT JORAN WHAT!!!!

maybe he will tell all in his book..lol

back to work....
later

We have done this like 20 times before and never before did anything bad happen....JORAN
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #343 on: September 08, 2006, 11:28:36 AM »

Anna-

All good points, and perhaps this is why pressure is finally coming to bear, due to exposure of statements like the one you bolded.

For the NFI in Holland to do such a surface investigation of the cell and PC records implies only cover-up, IF it was an NFI report. Holland it the top hotspot globally for hacking and hackers, so they have the talent readily available if they want it, for deep forensics on these smartphones and PC's.

I continue to stand with the girl.
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #344 on: September 08, 2006, 11:29:45 AM »

Quote from: "nonesuche"
Anna-

All good points, and perhaps this is why pressure is finally coming to bear, due to exposure of statements like the one you bolded.

For the NFI in Holland to do such a surface investigation of the cell and PC records implies only cover-up, IF it was an NFI report. Holland it the top hotspot globally for hacking and hackers, so they have the talent readily available if they want it, for deep forensics on these smartphones and PC's.

is the why the dutch are know going to screw up what is left to investigate in aruba?

We have done this like 20 times before and never before did anything bad happen....JORAN
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #345 on: September 08, 2006, 11:30:06 AM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Florida,
Good Morning!  I don't think Michael Posner has gone anywhere except maybe to the U.S. to attend to his on-going "legal problems" here for he is in the social section of the Aruban newspapers doing such things as hosting bachelor parties and such.

Not sure about Paul Brough either.  Wasn't he in one of the recent party photos?  Isn't he a little old to be hanging out with Joran's age crowd?

Anna - I agree about Posner, I'm sure he goes back and forth.  I think there's some confusion regarding Paul Brough.  There is a DJ Paul that at first glance looks a little like Paul Brough.  It is a different person IMO.  The one we see in the party pictures is DJ Paul and not Paul Brough.
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #346 on: September 08, 2006, 11:32:13 AM »

FOM-

It could be that the NFI was limited by what Janssen delivered to them, we can't know, but we also are wise to be cautiously optimistic IMO

Did you see Dkpen's call-out for you to contact her last night?

Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #347 on: September 08, 2006, 11:33:17 AM »

Hi, None!  Nice to see ya!  Sorry to have missed you last nite.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #348 on: September 08, 2006, 11:35:54 AM »

[
Thanks - I was thinking that Koen was about 18.  It does appear that he has gained weight.

I've been thinking about some of these guys in the group.  Joran I believe has no conscience, no morals - etc, etc.  But ya know, I think it is rare for someone who has been involved, or perhaps knows intimate details of a heinous crime not to be in the least "bothered" by this.  I am thinking that perhaps one of these boys - and that is just what they are - boys, not men, is struggling with themselves.  Perhaps their knowledge is eating them alive. Well, I certainly hope so.  Maybe someone just can't live with it anymore.  Koen has been protected - his father came in to answer the questions and isn't it said he was the one sleeping with his parents?  Maybe the pressure has gotten to be too much for him.

If Koen is talking, I'd say it probably is because of his nerves. If Deepak is talking, it's probably for money.

I Stand With The Girl
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #349 on: September 08, 2006, 11:43:49 AM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"
[

If Koen is talking, I'd say it probably is because of his nerves. If Deepak is talking, it's probably for money.

That's what I am thinking BT - Money and Revenge would be Deepak's driving force.

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #350 on: September 08, 2006, 11:53:13 AM »

[

If Koen is talking it's because of food.

If Deepak is talking it's because he doesn't want to end up being the next shoe shine boy on the streets of New York.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #351 on: September 08, 2006, 11:54:45 AM »

Quote from: "San"
[

If Deepak is talking it's because he doesn't want to end up being the next shoe shine boy on the streets of New York.

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

I Stand With The Girl
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #352 on: September 08, 2006, 11:55:46 AM »

Oh....and San....if you saw Deepak shining shoes on the streets of New York, would you get your gun out?  Wink

I Stand With The Girl
Appeals
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #353 on: September 08, 2006, 11:59:10 AM »

Good morning everybody.

O/T  Hanging out out my office, where I don't need to be this morning, but here waiting for a call from the vet just down the road.

PEACHES, did you see the great news this morning about the genes being identified for breast cancer and colorectal cancer?  Thought you would be so excited.

ON TOPIC:  What is everyone talking about this morning?  I can go back and read if you think it's worthwhile and can point me in the right direction.

I got registered on ABCNews.com so if there's a fight going down I'll be ready  Laughing  Cool

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #354 on: September 08, 2006, 11:59:25 AM »

Oh....and San....if you saw Deepak shining shoes on the streets of New York, would you get your gun out?  Wink

Yes Laughing
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #355 on: September 08, 2006, 12:01:01 PM »

[

'WILL TALK 4 FOOD! LOL!!

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #356 on: September 08, 2006, 12:02:41 PM »

Quote from: "Appeals"
Good morning everybody.

O/T  Hanging out out my office, where I don't need to be this morning, but here waiting for a call from the vet just down the road.

PEACHES, did you see the great news this morning about the genes being identified for breast cancer and colorectal cancer?  Thought you would be so excited.

ON TOPIC:  What is everyone talking about this morning?  I can go back and read if you think it's worthwhile and can point me in the right direction.

I got registered on ABCNews.com so if there's a fight going down I'll be ready  Laughing  Cool

Yes, I did!  And it is very exciting.  My oncologist has a venture with Ga Tech to build a tissue bank for breast/ovarian/colorectal tissue as they are working on being able to identify ovarian cancer sooner!

Expect a miracle.
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #357 on: September 08, 2006, 12:04:02 PM »

Hugs Peaches- I'm spending too much time over in that lounge on the football thread, Frijole cracks me up.

Nut - I agree ! San is way too funny, that may be post of the day!!!

Smooches BT too!

I have to go get some work done !!

Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #358 on: September 08, 2006, 12:04:13 PM »

Yes Laughing

I'm not San but he better not step off the curb in front of my vehicle.  I might not be able to stop.  What if my brakes went out?  Of course, I wouldn't aim for him.  That would be wrong.

Expect a miracle.
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #359 on: September 08, 2006, 12:07:16 PM »

Peaches  Laughing  Laughing hoping for a greasy spot?

sorry, am I bad? Back when I was younger I had a friend who kept a "bomb" list and a "slap" list, the latter being the first rung of having offended her.

I think K2 and Joran might have bypassed your slap list  Laughing

Your oncologist sounds like a truly good man, keep pushing Peaches, we're proud of you.

Hi Appeals ! Go help Leslie do battle at GMA, those of us in the south aren't allowed to register, it's true - I tried to!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.