April 27, 2024, 10:16:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #521 9/7 - 9/9/2006  (Read 110935 times)
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #380 on: September 08, 2006, 01:04:46 PM »

sniff, sniff....

I smell a rat.   Charlierat........

Thanks, San.

What difference does it make whether she ate or not?  Good grief.  Talk about petty crap!

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #381 on: September 08, 2006, 01:09:43 PM »

Peaches-

Agreed, a rat-bear for sure. I guess traffic court and farm land sales were slow this week, so Charlie had to occupy his nimble fingers with that one.

What he obviously can't know, is that during grief and even agony, your body can and will do things you think it cannot -- functions just like adrenalin. I slept perhaps 10 hours the last week mr none was on this earth, never felt the exhaustion until it was over, you are on a mission and the mission propels you.

What a cad, an absolute cad.

I continue to stand with the girl.
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #382 on: September 08, 2006, 01:18:44 PM »

Quote from: "nonesuche"
Peaches-

Agreed, a rat-bear for sure. I guess traffic court and farm land sales were slow this week, so Charlie had to occupy his nimble fingers with that one.

What he obviously can't know, is that during grief and even agony, your body can and will do things you think it cannot -- functions just like adrenalin. I slept perhaps 10 hours the last week mr none was on this earth, never felt the exhaustion until it was over, you are on a mission and the mission propels you.

What a cad, an absolute cad.

I agree None and sometimes you doze off but it is not real sleep. The same goes with eating. Beth may have been at a restruant and even ordered food but ate only a few bites. I have been there and done that.

We have all seen how Beth lost weight and looked drawn on some of her early interviews. She does look a little better now. Health wise.

Watch your health None. We need you. Natalee needs you. JMHO

Just a swinging with the tribe
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #383 on: September 08, 2006, 01:27:56 PM »

Quote from: "San"
FRIDAY SEPTEMBER 8, 2006 Last modified: Thursday, September 7, 2006 8:03 PM CDT  

Twitty should be more open with facts

To the Editor:

I read Cassandra Mickens' article about Beth Twitty's appearance last week at Judson College with amused disbelief.

I am sure that Ms. Mickens reported accurately; I am sure that Ms. Twitty really did tell the assembled audience that she did not eat or sleep for the first 118 hours that she was on Aruba. Notwithstanding the fact that such a feat of endurance would be medically impossible, I would like to share with you an excerpt from the Nancy Grace show that aired on Oct. 4 of last year:

Charlie might want to do a little basic internet research. People have been known to go as long as 21 days without food:http://tinyurl.com/5a66b
and as long as 11 days without sleep: http://www.sleepnet.com/insomnia5/messages/558.html

I Stand With The Girl
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #384 on: September 08, 2006, 01:36:49 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"
Oh....and San....if you saw Deepak shining shoes on the streets of New York, would you get your gun out?  Wink

Laughing San would say: "Lock & load!"  Laughing
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #385 on: September 08, 2006, 01:43:03 PM »

Quote from: "Ono"
Oh....and San....if you saw Deepak shining shoes on the streets of New York, would you get your gun out?  Wink

Laughing San would say: "Lock & load!"  Laughing

Laughing  Laughing
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #386 on: September 08, 2006, 01:44:00 PM »

Quote from: "Peaches"
sniff, sniff....

Thanks, San.

What difference does it make whether she ate or not?  Good grief.  Talk about petty crap!

The smell is stifling isn't it?  Ya see - this is all they can come up with - a load of crap.  There have been times in my life that I didn't eat or sleep - a nap doesn't count.  A bite of food and then becoming nauseous and not being able to eat more doesn't count.  

I wish these people would put 1/2 as much effort into delving into Joran's lies as they do trying to put something off on Beth.  Give me a break.

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #387 on: September 08, 2006, 01:44:33 PM »

To the Editor:

I read Cassandra Mickens' article about Beth Twitty's appearance last week at Judson College with amused disbelief.

I am sure that Ms. Mickens reported accurately; I am sure that Ms. Twitty really did tell the assembled audience that she did not eat or sleep for the first 118 hours that she was on Aruba. Notwithstanding the fact that such a feat of endurance would be medically impossible, I would like to share with you an excerpt from the Nancy Grace show that aired on Oct. 4 of last year:

Charlie might want to do a little basic internet research. People have been known to go as long as 21 days without food:http://tinyurl.com/5a66b
and as long as 11 days without sleep: http://www.sleepnet.com/insomnia5/messages/558.html

Even basic is to hard for little Charlie.
Appeals
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #388 on: September 08, 2006, 01:45:20 PM »

O/T, vet just called.  Have to go down to office to see some films.  BBL maybe.  Keep those bullets flying guys and gals.

Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #389 on: September 08, 2006, 01:45:20 PM »

Quote from: "Kimmy53"
Quote from: "Peaches"
sniff, sniff....

Thanks, San.

The smell is stifling isn't it?  Ya see - this is all they can come up with - a load of crap.  There have been times in my life that I didn't eat or sleep - a nap doesn't count.  A bite of food and then becoming nauseous and not being able to eat more doesn't count.  

I wish these people would put 1/2 as much effort into delving into Joran's lies as they do trying to put something off on Beth.  Give me a break.

Hi five, Kimmy.  You've hit the nail on the head.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #390 on: September 08, 2006, 01:47:34 PM »

To the Editor:

BETH HOLLOWAY TWITTY: Correct. I was not needed on the 31st to give my statement. I went in June 1 approximately 10 a.m. and gave my statement. It was printed in Dutch. It was translated for me in English, and I signed it. The same day on June 1 at 10 p.m., the same detective brought me two statements, one that I had signed ...

GRACE: Now, wait a minute - 10 p.m? This is the day you give statements - the day she gives statements to Aruban authorities, after being told to wait for 48 hours. You give a full statement. You sign it.

BETH HOLLOWAY TWITTY: Yes.

GRACE: At 10 p.m., an investigator finds you where?

BETH HOLLOWAY TWITTY: In a restaurant.

GRACE: You're out at restaurant.

GRACE: And they track you down to restaurant.

GRACE: And you are with?

BETH HOLLOWAY TWITTY: I'm with Jug and about eight other family members that flew (INAUDIBLE)

GRACE: So a lot of people witnessed this event.

So are we to believe that Ms. Twitty was found in a restaurant in Aruba at 10 p.m. on June 1, 2005, or are we to believe that Ms. Twitty did not eat or sleep for 118 hours (or are we to believe that she was found in a restaurant but she wasn't eating)?

Everyone with even a single ounce of human compassion wants to know what happened to Natalee Holloway but when Ms. Twitty is so loose with the truth, what are we to believe?

I, personally, have never believed any of the awful things that Ms. Twitty has said about the peaceful island nation of Aruba in order to justify her boycott.

And I, personally, do not believe that the boycott of a peaceful, stable, pro-American democracy in the Caribbean has gotten the family one inch closer to the answers they seem to be so desperate for.

Charles Ratcliff

Birmingham

http://www.selmatimesjournal.com/articles/2006/09/08/news/letters/letter%20391.prt

Evil or Very Mad Hasn't that person posted here before ???  Also, of course you can go to a restaurant and not eat...for goodness' sake..she was with Jug and her friends..she was there with them as opposed to going to dine ; What a bunch of bull. Wasn't this person known as charlie rat or something like that ???  Evil or Very Mad
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #391 on: September 08, 2006, 01:47:44 PM »

Good afternoon everyone,
Nonesy you are so right, when my mother was in the last days of her life here on earth with us , people were bringing food over for us and we would sit down, but barely eat a bite. And sleep, who can sleep during a time such as that. Your body just kind of goes into overdrive and you go through the motions and after it is over and everyone leaves and things die down then you relize that you are soooo tired . The person who wrote that obviously has never been in that kind of situation before, or is just one of those people who does not FEEL and experience the emotions that most people do in a time of crisis. JMO

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #392 on: September 08, 2006, 01:49:19 PM »

Evil or Very Mad Hasn't that person posted here before ???  Also, of course you can go to a restaurant and not eat...for goodness' sake..she was with Jug and her friends..she was there with them as opposed to going to dine ; What a bunch of bull. Wasn't this person known as charlie rat or something like that ???  Evil or Very Mad

Yes.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #393 on: September 08, 2006, 01:49:37 PM »

Quote from: "cubbeegirl"
Good afternoon everyone,
Nonesy you are so right, when my mother was in the last days of her life here on earth with us , people were bringing food over for us and we would sit down, but barely eat a bite. And sleep, who can sleep during a time such as that. Your body just kind of goes into overdrive and you go through the motions and after it is over and everyone leaves and things die down then you relize that you are soooo tired . The person who wrote that obviously has never been in that kind of situation before, or is just one of those people who does not FEEL and experience the emotions that most people do in a time of crisis. JMO

Self edited to add IMO this guy is a total jerk!

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #394 on: September 08, 2006, 01:53:18 PM »

Yes.

Evil or Very Mad His posts were so antagonizing & below the belt...I could not stand him...an obvious plant, I thought.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #395 on: September 08, 2006, 01:54:12 PM »

Quote from: "cubbeegirl"
Good afternoon everyone,

I agree cubbee.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #396 on: September 08, 2006, 01:55:55 PM »

Yes.

Evil or Very Mad His posts were so antagonizing & below the belt...I could not stand him...an obvious plant, I thought.

He's the same Aruba devotee that so loves aruba but hasn't been back in over 10 years.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #397 on: September 08, 2006, 01:59:06 PM »

Yes.

He's the same Aruba devotee that so loves aruba but hasn't been back in over 10 years.

Probably never has been there at all.
KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #398 on: September 08, 2006, 02:01:57 PM »

Hi everyone ~ what's the link for signing up or posting on the GMA Board?

We Remember Natalee Bumper Stickers ~ Prayers for Natalee and her family
http://graphicemotion.com/TES_Bumper_Stickers.pdf
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #399 on: September 08, 2006, 02:11:01 PM »

Well poopy ! Lunch time is over, gotta go back to work. Just wanted to
pop in , see what was happening and say hi to everyone.
Hope to catch up with y'all later...Bye!

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.