April 28, 2024, 09:14:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #521 9/7 - 9/9/2006  (Read 111002 times)
KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #400 on: September 08, 2006, 02:27:34 PM »

Nevermind on the GMA link ~ I'm already registered and able to post ~ anyone want me to post something on a topic ~ let me know and I will...

Okies ~ I'm going outside for a while ~ I'll check back...

We Remember Natalee Bumper Stickers ~ Prayers for Natalee and her family
http://graphicemotion.com/TES_Bumper_Stickers.pdf
terryd270
Monkey Junky

« Reply #401 on: September 08, 2006, 02:27:55 PM »

CharlieAss is scum and he actually lives in Birmingham, AL.  Who in the hell hired him should have their head examined..  I believe he is a flaming gay transvestie pedofile.   I'm sure that the lawfirm or agency that has him on their payroll also subscribes to NAMBLA, the North American Man-Boy Love Association which would legalize pedophilia if they could get away with it.  He is in love with Joran and is in competition for MedlyRely's for Joran's affection.. Now how I really feel.."
They ought to be put down like the diseased animals they are. "  Well hopefully someone will buy this CharlieAss a oneway ticket to Aruba and get him out of Birmingham, AL.. Where in the heck does he live in Birmingham, AL, where do the gays live would be my guess..  I know not PC but gosh its people like him that make me want to just throw in the towel and move away from the human race..  When is the next space shuttle leaving?
KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #402 on: September 08, 2006, 02:32:33 PM »

You GO Terry!

We Remember Natalee Bumper Stickers ~ Prayers for Natalee and her family
http://graphicemotion.com/TES_Bumper_Stickers.pdf
terryd270
Monkey Junky

« Reply #403 on: September 08, 2006, 02:44:18 PM »

CharlieAss is not a rat..Rats makes a fine pet, known for its intelligence, playfulness and sociability. They are extremely clean. Rats can be taught entertaining tricks, in the same way as many other domesticated animals.

I bet my money that CharlieAss is a pedofile and there are very few things in this world that well up a violent reaction in me to the point where I would take immense pleasure in pointing my 9mm into the head of someone and watching the bullet enter their brains. PEDOPHILES bring out that reaction. EVERY freaking time they show their ugly wimpy faces on TV with some excuse to their actions (such as on Dateline - to Catch A Predator) or when they plead for mercy, I just want to kick the crap out of them.  I wouldn't be surprised if CharlieAss has been one of those we have seen on that program..  The same post that he makes on RU have all indications that he is exactly this type.  When I read his post it usually causes a psychotic string of profanities to come out of me. I could have been a rap star! His same rational for calling Beth a lier is the same type of rational he uses to steal innocence from youth, but not only that he thinks the whole world should condone it!! He is not just twisted, he is very delusional.
terryd270
Monkey Junky

« Reply #404 on: September 08, 2006, 02:51:04 PM »

I guess I think too much about that little girl in Florida that the creep buried alive..  I guess I want them all to be BURIED ALIVE....gasping desperately for their last breath of air...as they slowly die.....franticly, franticly, trying to breathe....  So for this CharlieAss to speak out and call Beth a lier and actually write this, tell me a lot..  I just know that what I see from those that hate a woman that lost her lovely daughter is too much..  Think of our children....and maybe dont trust in politics so much...
I'm still waiting for our government to help this family but no they will allow CharlieAss to marry Joran before they will help Beth get her daughter back.. I'm through but people like that are worthless..
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #405 on: September 08, 2006, 04:00:46 PM »

What an ASSBITE!!!

I signed in just in time to see the charlie rat dribble....  Rolling Eyes

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #406 on: September 08, 2006, 04:02:37 PM »

Charlierat's bogus letter that a child could see through is typical of the "lies" they claim to have caught Beth telling.  I would guess she was drinking coffee to stay awake even more.  But they look at her every word and deed with a very jaundiced eye and give it a slant that only a person really stretching for something negative could even find.

They twist her every word to try to create something out of it she never intended in the first place or deem it false based on their own wild speculation just as CharlieRat did here.  I suppose maybe he has never had just coffee in a restaurant but I know I have many times especially while talking to others.  

Not everybody has to order everything on the menu every time they go to a restaurant and for sure with that many people the seating would be far more comfortable than in somebody's hotel room.

Yes, he is the one who claims to be Aruban or something like that but hasn't been there in many years.  Maybe he should read our Murder and Crime Thread before he goes if he is under the delusion that it is some peaceful and stable place.  Guess he missed all of Oduber's pro-Chavez comments and the fact that the State Dept is concerned about Aruban officials and their meetings with known Chavez people and money-laundering.

His little Nancy Grace quote shows nothing except what an assbite he is and that he is so desperate to say something negative about Beth he will stretch any little incident into far more than it truly is.  That is just a form of lying and I have noticed those who so blindly uphold Aruba and support it in this often use that practice of distorting the words of others in just this way.  So unless Charlie was there and actually saw Beth chowing down and knows for a fact the food stayed down, I'd have to say he is the liar and not Beth.

When he posted here, he also lied about the new president of AHATA being anti-American and pro-Chavez and Castro.  But now that even Oduber brags and threatens with Aruba's "friend" Chavez, that is going to be harder to do.  Guess he also thinks Oduber did not meet with the Communist Chinese to discuss drilling off the coast of Aruba for oil as well.  More pro-American activities I guess??

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #407 on: September 08, 2006, 04:13:59 PM »

Anna,
you stated that so well....

Terry,
you crack me up.....

Monkeys...

Love and hugs.... Keep the faith!!

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #408 on: September 08, 2006, 04:22:49 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Charlierat's bogus letter that a child could see through is typical of the "lies" they claim to have caught Beth telling.  I would guess she was drinking coffee to stay awake even more.  But they look at her every word and deed with a very jaundiced eye and give it a slant that only a person really stretching for something negative could even find.

They twist her every word to try to create something out of it she never intended in the first place or deem it false based on their own wild speculation just as CharlieRat did here.  I suppose maybe he has never had just coffee in a restaurant but I know I have many times especially while talking to others.  

Not everybody has to order everything on the menu every time they go to a restaurant and for sure with that many people the seating would be far more comfortable than in somebody's hotel room.

Yes, he is the one who claims to be Aruban or something like that but hasn't been there in many years.  Maybe he should read our Murder and Crime Thread before he goes if he is under the delusion that it is some peaceful and stable place.  Guess he missed all of Oduber's pro-Chavez comments and the fact that the State Dept is concerned about Aruban officials and their meetings with known Chavez people and money-laundering.

His little Nancy Grace quote shows nothing except what an assbite he is and that he is so desperate to say something negative about Beth he will stretch any little incident into far more than it truly is.  That is just a form of lying and I have noticed those who so blindly uphold Aruba and support it in this often use that practice of distorting the words of others in just this way.  So unless Charlie was there and actually saw Beth chowing down and knows for a fact the food stayed down, I'd have to say he is the liar and not Beth.

When he posted here, he also lied about the new president of AHATA being anti-American and pro-Chavez and Castro.  But now that even Oduber brags and threatens with Aruba's "friend" Chavez, that is going to be harder to do.  Guess he also thinks Oduber did not meet with the Communist Chinese to discuss drilling off the coast of Aruba for oil as well.  More pro-American activities I guess??

Very nicely said Anna.
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #409 on: September 08, 2006, 04:44:58 PM »

That crackpot has been around a long time.
terryd270
Monkey Junky

« Reply #410 on: September 08, 2006, 04:47:21 PM »

I'm sorry about my rant and it was that his post sometimes push you over the limit to what you can take..  Its Friday and football is here and I haven't decided what I want to do this weekend.. Next week I might have to goto Disney for a meeting and if so I will stop by and pick up a bushel of oysters, so I will have to invite you all over for some beer and oysters.. Someone needs to bring the hot sauce and some crackers..
Florida
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #411 on: September 08, 2006, 05:28:59 PM »

Florida,
Good Morning!  I don't think Michael Posner has gone anywhere except maybe to the U.S. to attend to his on-going "legal problems" here for he is in the social section of the Aruban newspapers doing such things as hosting bachelor parties and such.

Not sure about Paul Brough either.  Wasn't he in one of the recent party photos?  Isn't he a little old to be hanging out with Joran's age crowd?

Michael Posner...
The 70-something year old is hosting bachelor parties in Aruba???  Rolling Eyes

Paul Brough is approx. 36 years old....Probably left the same time as Posner last year.

IMO: It's the big PIMP=Posner
The x-rated PIMP=Brough
And the up and coming P.I.M.P.S=Joran & friends

(Anna, do you have the pic of Brough? TIA!)
Dana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #412 on: September 08, 2006, 05:31:54 PM »

Just a quick reminder about my show tonight and Sunday
I will be on air at 8:30pm et to take calls until 9 and when the show starts. I wont be taking calls during the interview.
Im also working on bringing back a toll free number for the show, it wont be for this weekend, I hoping a few donations will come through to help with the cost.
Hope you can listen but if you cant the podcast will always be available after the shows.

Dana

Friday September 8th, 9pm et start time.

Special Guest Dave Holloway

Sunday September 10th, 9pm et start time.

Guests.

1. Author Mitchell Fink "The Last Days Of Dead Celebrities"

2. Author Katharine Debrecht "Help Mom There Are Liberals Under My Bed"
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #413 on: September 08, 2006, 05:33:28 PM »

Quote from: "Florida"
Florida,
Good Morning!  I don't think Michael Posner has gone anywhere except maybe to the U.S. to attend to his on-going "legal problems" here for he is in the social section of the Aruban newspapers doing such things as hosting bachelor parties and such.

Not sure about Paul Brough either.  Wasn't he in one of the recent party photos?  Isn't he a little old to be hanging out with Joran's age crowd?

Michael Posner...
The 70-something year old is hosting bachelor parties in Aruba???  Rolling Eyes

Paul Brough is approx. 36 years old....Probably left the same time as Posner last year.

IMO: It's the big PIMP=Posner
The x-rated PIMP=Brough
And the up and coming P.I.M.P.S=Joran & friends

(Anna, do you have the pic of Brough? TIA!)

Paul Brough:

Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #414 on: September 08, 2006, 05:36:55 PM »

Quote from: "Dana"
I will be on air at 8:30pm et to take calls until 9 and when the show starts. I wont be taking calls during the interview.
Im also working on bringing back a toll free number for the show, it wont be for this weekend, I hoping a few donations will come through to help with the cost.
Hope you can listen but if you cant the podcast will always be available after the shows.

Dana

Guests.

I will be listening.  Let Dave know that he has a tremendous amount of support across this country and others.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #415 on: September 08, 2006, 05:37:27 PM »

Dana

Guests.

Dana - thanks for the reminder!  Don't want to miss tonights show, that's for sure!
Dana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #416 on: September 08, 2006, 05:37:56 PM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"

Dana

Guests.

I will be listening.  Let Dave know that he has a tremendous amount of support across this country and others.

you bet i will
WidgetTheMidget
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #417 on: September 08, 2006, 05:45:25 PM »

Dana

Guests.

you bet i will

Good Luck Tonight Dana ............

It Would be Nice To Know From Dave What Is Fact & What Is Not ...

I Hate Barking Up The Wrong Tree ...............

Cool

We Did'nt Land On Plymouth Rock........Plymouth Rock Landed On Us .......
Malcolm X ..........
WidgetTheMidget
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #418 on: September 08, 2006, 05:48:55 PM »

Dana

Guests.

you bet i will

Dana Ask Dave How & Why Charles Croes Was Called To Assist ...Please

Cool

We Did'nt Land On Plymouth Rock........Plymouth Rock Landed On Us .......
Malcolm X ..........
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #419 on: September 08, 2006, 06:28:25 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"

Dana

Guests.

Dana - thanks for the reminder!  Don't want to miss tonights show, that's for sure!

I'm going to miss tonights show Crying or Very sad
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.