April 27, 2024, 03:30:18 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #521 9/7 - 9/9/2006  (Read 110959 times)
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #520 on: September 08, 2006, 09:25:37 PM »

Quote from: "NM"
Quote from: "Anna"
Once in a while, Dave fades out and I can barely hear him then at other times he is loud and clear.  Is it my media player or is it happening to everybody?

Mee three.
Hi all lovely Monkeys!!

Hey NM..

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #521 on: September 08, 2006, 09:26:52 PM »

Quote from: "oldfart"
Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "terryd270"
I just listen at max sound.. I live by myself so its not too bad..

Max sound and my husband would kill me because it would interfere with his fooball, lol  Laughing

Canyou figure a way to hook head phones to his TV???

ha ha ha ha ha you have got to be kidding??  I could find a way, but No, he would NEVER do that..but I could put headphones on my PC if I wanted to.  Wink
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #522 on: September 08, 2006, 09:27:45 PM »

Dave sounded so sad... .. it's heartbreaking... and I hope assbites like Charlierat just rot in hell... Twisted Evil

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
terryd270
Monkey Junky

« Reply #523 on: September 08, 2006, 09:28:53 PM »

Now we need to get the Kalpoe's on Dana..  I bet he could get them to tell all..  Dave sounded sad to me..
NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #524 on: September 08, 2006, 09:30:53 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
I just listen at max sound.. I live by myself so its not too bad..

Max sound and my husband would kill me because it would interfere with his fooball, lol  Laughing

I know that!  God forebid you were watching tv and he was listening to something, then MAX sound.  
Mine is next to me on his LP downloading music, loudly!

ANNA, love your voice!!

Glenda wrote: "aruba's job was not to babysit Beth's daughter. Beth sent her daughter to swim with the sharks, she is responsible for what ever happened to Natalee." = there is no homicide in aruba, only SUICIDE.  Don't go to aruba if you value your life.
terryd270
Monkey Junky

« Reply #525 on: September 08, 2006, 09:31:51 PM »

I wonder how many honest police are in Aruba and if there is one, where is he?
terryd270
Monkey Junky

« Reply #526 on: September 08, 2006, 09:35:12 PM »

I'm going to bed but it was sad to hear Natalee's Father and hear his pain and his cry for help.. I agree with Mrs Red, you have to be some to be some kind of loser to not feel the grief in this family.. CYA later..
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #527 on: September 08, 2006, 09:36:02 PM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"
Dave sounded so sad... .. it's heartbreaking... and I hope assbites like Charlierat just rot in hell... Twisted Evil

Dave is a much, much greater man than I will ever be.. It must be his faith
I would not tell the world the details.. but they would get the general idea of what i would like to do if Natalee was one of my kids.
then agian it may because I have been kinda listening to this tonight
http://www.luvscreations.com/Midi/justwish_nightangel.mid
Which SHOULD be downloaded before listening to (hot link request from the site's owner)

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #528 on: September 08, 2006, 09:38:33 PM »

I wonder how many honest police are in Aruba and if there is one, where is he?

Hey Terr!!
I'm gueing there are 2 kinds of police there. The ones in the loop and the ones out of the loop, like the worker bees, not knowing enough of what they are doing.  Don't think honesty plays any where in there.

Glenda wrote: "aruba's job was not to babysit Beth's daughter. Beth sent her daughter to swim with the sharks, she is responsible for what ever happened to Natalee." = there is no homicide in aruba, only SUICIDE.  Don't go to aruba if you value your life.
Leslie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #529 on: September 08, 2006, 09:39:06 PM »

The Black Dahlia movie is coming out the middle of September.  I saw an ad yesterday.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0387877/

Fox reported...I decided...Click!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #530 on: September 08, 2006, 09:39:29 PM »

Someone needs to call in.  I hate for Dana to pay for air time and no one call.  Old Fart, you could call.   Sad

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #531 on: September 08, 2006, 09:41:28 PM »

Quote from: "Leslie"
The Black Dahlia movie is coming out the middle of September.  I saw an ad yesterday.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0387877/

We have a thread in Unsolved Crimes to talk about the case and the movie.... that case has always fascinated me!  THANKS Dana for getting Mr. Hodel (sp) on the show!! Y'all do come and talk about it over there... there are some links to info if y'all don't know the case...

oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #532 on: September 08, 2006, 09:42:02 PM »

Someone needs to call in.  I hate for Dana to pay for air time and no one call.  Old Fart, you could call.   Sad

Anna
I called in early on... before you... that is whay I asked why no one else had..
I do have an Accent or hard to forget voice.. Wink

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #533 on: September 08, 2006, 09:42:10 PM »

Amen, Mrs.  I don't know all the rules of praying, but I do include in my prayers that these evil people get how they give.

I think I just heard Anna on Dana.

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #534 on: September 08, 2006, 09:43:16 PM »

Quote from: "oldfart"

Anna
I called in early on... before you... that is whay I asked why no one else had..
I do have an Accent or hard to forget voice.. Wink

I always feel like a dork when I call...  Embarassed

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #535 on: September 08, 2006, 09:44:43 PM »

Amen, Mrs.  I don't know all the rules of praying, but I do include in my prayers that these evil people get how they give.

Bless you Old Fart!!  was that you that sneezed?  

NM.. there aren't any rules for praying.... and I do pray for the Holloways!!

MissinNat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #536 on: September 08, 2006, 09:44:53 PM »

I guess if we have never been in the position of losing a child it is something we just don't know.

I remember someone close to me losing a child and it was harder than anything as you don't expect to lose your children.  You expect you will go before them!

And as a parent you expect you can protect your children.  But things like this are totally out of our control.

Dave and Beth and the rest of the family certainly tried to protect her but they coudn't.

This is the saddest story on earth.  And the not knowing has got to break your heart, over and over and over again.

Yes it is unbelievalbe that anyone could hurt such a nice girl.  And that they don't come clean after all the questioning, publicity, etc.

But the truth will be known in the end.  One way or another.

I am so sorry for you Dave, Beth, Matt, and all of Nats' family and friends.

Missing Nat

People might be missing or gone but we don't forget them!
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #537 on: September 08, 2006, 09:46:43 PM »

Hmmm is that you oldfart....on Dana?
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #538 on: September 08, 2006, 09:46:46 PM »

Quote from: mrs. red

Bless you Old Fart!!  was that you that sneezed?  If it's not OF.. Is it  EASY?

NM.. there aren't any rules for praying.... and I do pray for the Holloways
Duh.. self edit... and the Twitty family.... and I pray that the evil little assbites get a clue...

MissinNat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #539 on: September 08, 2006, 09:48:20 PM »

Good night all!  Have a good Saturday.  Let's pray that someone is talking and Natalee comes home before the Dutch arrive!

People might be missing or gone but we don't forget them!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.