April 28, 2024, 07:44:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #521 9/7 - 9/9/2006  (Read 110998 times)
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #540 on: September 08, 2006, 09:48:36 PM »

Quote from: "Elaine"
Hmmm is that you oldfart....on Dana?

I said I had a voice that is hard to forget... And MRS. RED  I feel like a DORK too... no big deal...
Make a call  Quick

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
dkpen
Monkey Junky

« Reply #541 on: September 08, 2006, 09:49:23 PM »

Please everyone, get involved in contacting NAACP to help Mickey Johns and Abraham Jones. They really need our help.

Also, please take advantage of the flier I provided a link too on my signature and hand them out. For Natalee!

God bless~

Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #542 on: September 08, 2006, 09:50:44 PM »

Quote from: "oldfart"

I said I had a voice that is hard to forget... And MRS. RED  I feel like a DORK too... no big deal...
Make a call  Quick
Good job Oldfart! Very Happy
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #543 on: September 08, 2006, 09:50:44 PM »

Make a call  Quick

I'm sure everybody who calls feels dorky but just do it anyway.  Not about us, about Natalee and encouraging Dana in his endeavor.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #544 on: September 08, 2006, 09:52:12 PM »

Quote from: "dkpen"
Please everyone, get involved in contacting NAACP to help Mickey Johns and Abraham Jones. They really need our help.

Also, please take advantage of the flier I provided a link too on my signature and hand them out. For Natalee!

God bless~

Will do. Thanks DK!!

OF that's how my voice sounds in the AM, pre-coffee Laughing

Mrs Red, I also pray that the evil ones will have the strength, courage, kindness, and intelligence to return Natalee to her loved ones.

Glenda wrote: "aruba's job was not to babysit Beth's daughter. Beth sent her daughter to swim with the sharks, she is responsible for what ever happened to Natalee." = there is no homicide in aruba, only SUICIDE.  Don't go to aruba if you value your life.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #545 on: September 08, 2006, 09:52:13 PM »

How about Klaasend??

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #546 on: September 08, 2006, 09:53:21 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"

Make a call  Quick

I'm sure everybody who calls feels dorky but just do it anyway.  Not about us, about Natalee and encouraging Dana in his endeavor.

Anna, I am looking forward to Sunday as well... I will try and make a call then...

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #547 on: September 08, 2006, 09:53:36 PM »

So now I think of a question :

Have they ever has a professional person ( not Dr. Phil ) look at the statements ... especially's Joran's.. ?
purpose :
What drives these three and what could break them / motivate them ?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #548 on: September 08, 2006, 09:53:57 PM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"
How about Klaasend??

Sorry, can't call right now.  I promise next time I will call.  I did email a couple of questions.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #549 on: September 08, 2006, 09:53:59 PM »

Quote from: "Kat_Gram"
So now I think of a question :

Have they ever has a professional person ( not Dr. Phil ) look at the statements ... especially's Joran's.. ?
purpose :
What drives these three and what could break them / motivate them ?

So call Dana!! Laughing

oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #550 on: September 08, 2006, 09:54:12 PM »

Make a call  Quick

Anna
Did you ?        ~~~     NO accent .... NO Dorky   Wink

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Leslie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #551 on: September 08, 2006, 09:54:49 PM »

Joe and Mary Sixpack?  
--
Dave Holloway said:
"A simple homicide...Paul was involved"  
--
I hope the Kalpoe's are talking.

Fox reported...I decided...Click!
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #552 on: September 08, 2006, 09:56:01 PM »

Who was the last caller????  
Any Ideas !

NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #553 on: September 08, 2006, 09:56:10 PM »

Make a call  Quick

That was me the last caller.  Call me queen dork.  I wasn't prepared to call, but you Anna inspired me to show Dana my/our thanks.

Glenda wrote: "aruba's job was not to babysit Beth's daughter. Beth sent her daughter to swim with the sharks, she is responsible for what ever happened to Natalee." = there is no homicide in aruba, only SUICIDE.  Don't go to aruba if you value your life.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #554 on: September 08, 2006, 09:56:29 PM »

Its far for Klaasend to call from California.  Those in NE need to call or our Canadians for would be cheaper on the phone bill.  But Klaas would be good too if she would.  Just those of you close could call for less $$.
If that is an issue for you as it could be calling often.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #555 on: September 08, 2006, 09:56:39 PM »

Quote from: "Leslie"
Joe and Mary Sixpack?  
--
Dave Holloway said:
"A simple homicide...Paul was involved"  
--
I hope the Kalpoe's are talking.

Leslie.. the Joe & Mary Sixpack is a little weird to me too, but I guess it's no worse than "flyover country"...

I hope k2 talks before it's too late...

SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #556 on: September 08, 2006, 09:59:10 PM »

Excellent show as usual, Dana! Thank you so much.

And thank you for asking my email question to Dave!
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #557 on: September 08, 2006, 09:59:17 PM »

Quote from: "NM"

Make a call  Quick

That was me the last caller.  Call me queen dork.  I wasn't prepared to call, but you Anna inspired me to show Dana my/our thanks.
I heard you, good job, you, Anna  all you monkeys! And a big thanks to Dana, for keeping the case alive in the media, another great show Dana!!!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #558 on: September 08, 2006, 09:59:36 PM »

And you sounded just great NM!!  Very clear, nice voice, absolutely nothing to feel strangely about at all.  I hope you will call again next time as well for you did just a terriffic job.

Not as hard as it would seem, is it?  Dana is so friendly I do admit I feel very safe calling him for he won't let anything bad happen.  Wonderful host.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #559 on: September 08, 2006, 10:02:17 PM »

I thought of it just as I think it was Debbie from BFN was on... last call.
I know from Skeeters tapes that money, status and those middle classss thingies motivate Deepak, but I cannot figure out Joran and some of the rest of them. Those Dutch boys have been presented with a veritable banquest of life choices by their parents. Anything is a possibility for their futures.  
What do they do ?
They act no better than kids who were raised on skid row.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.