April 28, 2024, 06:55:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #521 9/7 - 9/9/2006  (Read 110996 times)
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #560 on: September 08, 2006, 10:03:15 PM »

I truly think Dana is a kind person.  If a person is fearful they will misspeak, I really believe he would very gently ask you if that was what you meant to say, etc.  He is not difficult to talk to at all and is very kind in that regard.  I think if I said it all wrong, he would some way help me and fix it.

When I am not clear and babble, he can make sense of it and say it better than I did.  That is one reason I do not fear calling him.  I know he is protective of his legitimate callers and will acutally help us if we need him to do so.  A good feeling.  He won't let you mess up if he can help it at all.

Very Happy

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #561 on: September 08, 2006, 10:04:45 PM »

Quote from: "NM"
Quote from: "Anna"
Quote from: "oldfart"
Quote from: "Elaine"
Hmmm is that you oldfart....on Dana?

I said I had a voice that is hard to forget... And MRS. RED  I feel like a DORK too... no big deal...
Make a call  Quick

I'm sure everybody who calls feels dorky but just do it anyway.  Not about us, about Natalee and encouraging Dana in his endeavor.

That was me the last caller.  Call me queen dork.  I wasn't prepared to call, but you Anna inspired me to show Dana my/our thanks.

Way to go NM !!

Someday, Someday
When Natalee is home  I'll play this and know WE made the effort and maybe a difference
http://www.luvscreations.com/Midi/justwish_nightangel.mid
G'nite Monkeys

SeeyaByeee

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
dkpen
Monkey Junky

« Reply #562 on: September 08, 2006, 10:05:32 PM »

heh, I am a little disappointed in Dana Pretzer when he mentions those who are and have been helping tirelessly.  I sent him an email an hour or so prior the show asking him to mention Michelles Boycott Aruba Blog.

Seems there is a conspiracy against her. Well, sorry but Michelle works just as hard as anyone else does in trying to keep the Boycott going and busting her a$$ in getting information out. Not to mention the time and cost out of her own pocket in sending everyone boycott packets to show support and help in continueing the Boycott. Just totally disappointed.

If you're going to put out information about who is helping and supporting please don't be one sided.

I know Dana reads here, is why I am posting this, since he won't reply to my email.

God bless~

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #563 on: September 08, 2006, 10:06:15 PM »

I am getting Shaw digital at the end of the month.
It's an internet phone that works just like your regular phone.
Same price. With 1000 free minutes long distance to NA and Europe.  
Calling Dana would have cost me $ 1.40, but AFTER the show is nearly over, I think of something.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #564 on: September 08, 2006, 10:07:18 PM »

And you sounded just great NM!!  Very clear, nice voice, absolutely nothing to feel strangely about at all.  I hope you will call again next time as well for you did just a terriffic job.

Not as hard as it would seem, is it?  Dana is so friendly I do admit I feel very safe calling him for he won't let anything bad happen.  Wonderful host.

You are right.. Dana is easy to talk to!  Red makes fun of me though... LOL... I will do better about calling... Anna, I didn't think about the range thing of costs, but I know you are right!

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #565 on: September 08, 2006, 10:09:39 PM »

And you sounded just great NM!!  Very clear, nice voice, absolutely nothing to feel strangely about at all.  I hope you will call again next time as well for you did just a terriffic job.

Not as hard as it would seem, is it?  Dana is so friendly I do admit I feel very safe calling him for he won't let anything bad happen.  Wonderful host.

Thanks Anna and Elaine(hope you are completely better).  
I will call Dana's show again.  I think it is important for someone not familiar w/ the case to know there are many people out there with a lot of info, interest and love for Natalee.

One of the most wonderful things I found out by being involved in Nat thru SM is that there are so many great, strong people that are honorable, of great integrity, and kindness and unselfish love.  It balances out and hopefully defeats the dark-side.

Glenda wrote: "aruba's job was not to babysit Beth's daughter. Beth sent her daughter to swim with the sharks, she is responsible for what ever happened to Natalee." = there is no homicide in aruba, only SUICIDE.  Don't go to aruba if you value your life.
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #566 on: September 08, 2006, 10:11:27 PM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"

You are right.. Dana is easy to talk to!  Red makes fun of me though... LOL... I will do better about calling... Anna, I didn't think about the range thing of costs, but I know you are right!

Mrs Red
You may have to work on NOT having a Northern  OR  is that a Southern accent   and  calling people  A.B's   Wink

Laughing SYB

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #567 on: September 08, 2006, 10:12:03 PM »

I will call Dana's show again.  I think it is important for someone not familiar w/ the case to know there are many people out there with a lot of info, interest and love for Natalee.

One of the most wonderful things I found out by being involved in Nat thru SM is that there are so many great, strong people that are honorable, of great integrity, and kindness and unselfish love.  It balances out and hopefully defeats the dark-side.

You sounded good. very strong voice. Nice. I thought you were Debbie from BFN. Must be the  Laughing  Laughing accent  Laughing y'all have....
NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #568 on: September 08, 2006, 10:12:19 PM »

Quote from: "Kat_Gram"
Calling Dana would have cost me $ 1.40, but AFTER the show is nearly over, I think of something.

Vonage also has a great deal. The phone works off of DSL or cable-internet,  $29-30/mo, unlimited long distance, local, voice mail, caller id, call-waiting.

Glenda wrote: "aruba's job was not to babysit Beth's daughter. Beth sent her daughter to swim with the sharks, she is responsible for what ever happened to Natalee." = there is no homicide in aruba, only SUICIDE.  Don't go to aruba if you value your life.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #569 on: September 08, 2006, 10:13:08 PM »

Mrs Red
You may have to work on NOT having a Northern  OR  is that a Southern accent   and  calling people  A.B's   Wink

Laughing SYB

It's a weird mixture of accents to be honest OF... and I love the word A>B> it just says it all so succiently... LOL...

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #570 on: September 08, 2006, 10:14:23 PM »

NM... I hear wonderful things about Vonage...

oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #571 on: September 08, 2006, 10:14:33 PM »

Mrs Red

Laughing SYB

It's a weird mixture of accents to be honest OF... and I love the word A>B> it just says it all so succiently... LOL...

A.B.  is a lot more PC. than  Ass Wipes  Wink

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #572 on: September 08, 2006, 10:14:40 PM »

I don't have any international minutes on my calling plan but so far they have always counted the calls there as regular minutes and have not charged me for any of them.  Maybe Fred and Earl down at the phone station don't know where Saskatchewan is?   Shocked   Or maybe they count anything on the entire continent as regular.  

So far no charges.  

NM, I hope you will listen to yourself on podcast and see how good you sounded.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #573 on: September 08, 2006, 10:16:15 PM »

OF.. I think I started using A.B. when I "mis"heard the word A.W.

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #574 on: September 08, 2006, 10:16:19 PM »

Vonage also has a great deal. The phone works off of DSL or cable-internet,  $29-30/mo, unlimited long distance, local, voice mail, caller id, call-waiting.

Shaw is the local and I have the cable with them. SIL has them and it is a good service. They burn up those 1000 minutes to Europe easy. After I get the cable phone, they can come here and burn up my minutes. Laughing  Laughing It's a ploy for them to come over more.
I think it's 50.00 CDN ( of course ) here.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #575 on: September 08, 2006, 10:18:53 PM »

Monkeys... it's been a long day for me... y'all know I am working hard when you don't see me talking during the day...

but keep the faith...

love and hugs to you all!

NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #576 on: September 08, 2006, 10:19:37 PM »

You sounded good. very strong voice. Nice. I thought you were Debbie from BFN. Must be the  Laughing  Laughing accent Laughing y'all have....

Hey Kat, too funny. My BF's sister from Jersey tells me she loves my accent!!  Also the way I say family, fam-a-lee, instead a a quick fam-ly.
I loved speech patterns and enunciations.
I say tomato you say tomoto....

years ago I called a friend at home (when we were all young enough to be living w/ parents) his mom answered and I said "Hi Ian".  Great impression I made on her. But they both had an English accent, different voices but same accent throw me off. Embarassed

NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #577 on: September 08, 2006, 10:21:28 PM »

Shaw is the local and I have the cable with them. SIL has them and it is a good service. They burn up those 1000 minutes to Europe easy. After I get the cable phone, they can come here and burn up my minutes. Laughing  Laughing It's a ploy for them to come over more.
I think it's 50.00 CDN ( of course ) here.

They'll never suspect a thing Wink

NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #578 on: September 08, 2006, 10:22:17 PM »

Nighters Mrs Red. xoxoxo back to you.

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #579 on: September 08, 2006, 10:22:58 PM »

Hi Monkeys!  I just got in and found I missed Dana's show.   Crying or Very sad

Is it too early to listen to it online?

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.