April 27, 2024, 06:33:05 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #521 9/7 - 9/9/2006  (Read 110965 times)
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #580 on: September 08, 2006, 10:24:12 PM »

We have a few Newfies ( New Found Land ) at my work. They have the best accents in Canada. And they say the craziest things.
When I speak to ppl in PEI, I almost need a translator.  Laughing
Dana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #581 on: September 08, 2006, 10:25:49 PM »

Quote from: "dkpen"
heh, I am a little disappointed in Dana Pretzer when he mentions those who are and have been helping tirelessly.  I sent him an email an hour or so prior the show asking him to mention Michelles Boycott Aruba Blog.

Seems there is a conspiracy against her. Well, sorry but Michelle works just as hard as anyone else does in trying to keep the Boycott going and busting her a$$ in getting information out. Not to mention the time and cost out of her own pocket in sending everyone boycott packets to show support and help in continueing the Boycott. Just totally disappointed.

If you're going to put out information about who is helping and supporting please don't be one sided.

I know Dana reads here, is why I am posting this, since he won't reply to my email.

God bless~

Im sorry you feel that way, I get a ton of email each show and it is hard to go through them all during it.
I did mention thanks to all that help and apologize to any I missed by name.
PS I checked my inbox and see no message from you.
Leslie
Monkey Junky

O/T
« Reply #582 on: September 08, 2006, 10:26:03 PM »

Up here in Canada, we have Bell telephone commercials starring two beavers called Gordon and Frank:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kFFM-mfJWkA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FEL8yvXy7JU&NR

Fox reported...I decided...Click!
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #583 on: September 08, 2006, 10:26:35 PM »

Quote from: "Kat_Gram"
We have a few Newfies ( New Found Land ) at my work. They have the best accents in Canada. And they say the craziest things.
When I speak to ppl in PEI, I almost need a translator.  Laughing

Oh they have such wonderful accents.. I loved PEI... I wanted to move there!!  It's so gorgeous...

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
Dana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #584 on: September 08, 2006, 10:27:02 PM »

Quote from: "Dihannah1"
Hi Monkeys!  I just got in and found I missed Dana's show.   Crying or Very sad

Is it too early to listen to it online?

No i just uploaded it.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #585 on: September 08, 2006, 10:27:27 PM »

Quote from: "Dihannah1"
Hi Monkeys!  I just got in and found I missed Dana's show.   Crying or Very sad

Is it too early to listen to it online?

I just checked and the podcast is already up:

http://sundaynightsatellite.libsyn.com/
dkpen
Monkey Junky

« Reply #586 on: September 08, 2006, 10:30:41 PM »

Date: Friday, September 08, 2006 6:22 PM
To: bruins_fan@sasktel.net
Subject: Dana

Hello Dana,

I hope you and yours are doing well.

Tonights show would you please mention Michelles Boycott Aruba Blog.
http://arubanboycott.blogspot.com/   She has been working really hard among
others to get this out. I have made approximately 140 magnetic bumper
stickers and hundreds of sheets of envelope label stickers for people to use
on their mail, bills, letters ect. Michelle is sending them out to those who
wish to have them, for free. All they have to do is send her email with a
request along with a mailing address to send them too. Along with the bumper
sticker and label stickers she sends out a Boycott Aruba letter with self
postage envelope to be sent to Aruba as a Boycott Supporter. Please urge
your listeners to support the Boycott and contact Michelle at her Boycott
Aruba blog. Let's light some fires and shake some trees.

Also, I am in an attempt to contact Jossy Mansur with no prevail. Using the
contact they provide at Diario doesn't seem to get replied. Is there any way
you can reach Jossy Mansur for me and ask some questions and get back with
the answers for me. This is very important. TIA

God bless,
Debbie Pendleton~

Dana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #587 on: September 08, 2006, 10:31:36 PM »

Quote from: "Dana"
heh, I am a little disappointed in Dana Pretzer when he mentions those who are and have been helping tirelessly.  I sent him an email an hour or so prior the show asking him to mention Michelles Boycott Aruba Blog.

Seems there is a conspiracy against her. Well, sorry but Michelle works just as hard as anyone else does in trying to keep the Boycott going and busting her a$$ in getting information out. Not to mention the time and cost out of her own pocket in sending everyone boycott packets to show support and help in continueing the Boycott. Just totally disappointed.

If you're going to put out information about who is helping and supporting please don't be one sided.

I know Dana reads here, is why I am posting this, since he won't reply to my email.

God bless~

Im sorry you feel that way, I get a ton of email each show and it is hard to go through them all during it.
I did mention thanks to all that help and apologize to any I missed by name.
PS I checked my inbox and see no message from you.

actually your message was filtered by my isp and sent to my spam box, i miss a great deal of email that way, im not sure why.
sorry again.
NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #588 on: September 08, 2006, 10:34:55 PM »

Hi all you Super Monkies.

Wanted to share this with you all. About a week ago I asked Michelle if she would come up with a flier to print out so that I could staple a row of 10 label stickers to hand out, in hopes to keep the Boycott Aruba in the public view.

For those who would like to use the flier I am posting it for any and all to use. Michelle from Blycott Aruba did a wonderful job. Print it out on white paper. It looks really great.

God bless~

DK,
Thanks for posting this. I will put these in the aruba promo booklets that I see in a local pizza shop and any place I can.
I've try to write up a page like this and an email, but I can't stop myself from getting nasty.  I've even thought about sending my write-ups to prisons to advertise aruba for their lack of law/prosecution for crimes and drugs!

Glenda wrote: "aruba's job was not to babysit Beth's daughter. Beth sent her daughter to swim with the sharks, she is responsible for what ever happened to Natalee." = there is no homicide in aruba, only SUICIDE.  Don't go to aruba if you value your life.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #589 on: September 08, 2006, 10:37:03 PM »

Leslie... the Beavers    Laughing  Laughing
Here's a link to some stupid Newfie jokes ;
http://www.downhomer.com/content.php?id=21
NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #590 on: September 08, 2006, 10:37:24 PM »

Dana,
Another great show.  Thank you from the bottom of my heart. You are a great person.  Thank you.

Glenda wrote: "aruba's job was not to babysit Beth's daughter. Beth sent her daughter to swim with the sharks, she is responsible for what ever happened to Natalee." = there is no homicide in aruba, only SUICIDE.  Don't go to aruba if you value your life.
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #591 on: September 08, 2006, 10:39:40 PM »

Time for Mr. Sandman.  G'night.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #592 on: September 08, 2006, 10:40:12 PM »

Quote from: "SunFreak2"
Time for Mr. Sandman.  G'night.

Nite Sunfreak!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #593 on: September 08, 2006, 10:40:53 PM »

NM,
LOL!  Prisons?  Well for sure if I were going to commit a crime, that would be the place to do it.  Especially make somebody disappear.  We all know the rule about that one--no body/no crime.  And they made no better progress on the two Americans that disappeared there before Natalee either.

Sad

Good news, I think I just heard on Greta that the female American Air Force Major missing in Germany has been found, alive but maybe ill.  Not sure that is what I heard but we should be hearing more on the late news if it is true.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Dana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #594 on: September 08, 2006, 10:42:01 PM »

Quote from: "NM"
Dana,
Another great show.  Thank you from the bottom of my heart. You are a great person.  Thank you.

thank you. everyone here and other blogs and sites that truly want to help deserve thanks also
dkpen
Monkey Junky

« Reply #595 on: September 08, 2006, 10:42:46 PM »

NM wrote:
"I've even thought about sending my write-ups to prisons to advertise aruba for their lack of law/prosecution for crimes and drugs!"

ROFL That is so funny. But actually, that is a great idea.

And thank you for sharing about taking fliers to pizza hut and such. I think I will do the same too. What a most excellent idea. We all go out to eat from time to time.

Thank you again NM for a great idea to add to the "list to do for Boycott Aruba".   Very Happy

God bless~

Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #596 on: September 08, 2006, 10:44:42 PM »

Dana,
Wonderful show as always and thank you for asking Dave the question about Larry Garrison  Very Happy Problem is I didnt understand his answer
really I guess Larry is working on what ever is happening and Dave is not
fully informed that is the impression I got ( If someone has a different opinion of what Dave said I would love to hear your take please

Dana Thank you again your the best  Very Happy

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
Leslie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #597 on: September 08, 2006, 10:45:23 PM »

Good joke:
When I got home last night, my wife demanded that I take her out to some place expensive… so I took her to a gas station.

Fox reported...I decided...Click!
anidac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #598 on: September 08, 2006, 10:45:53 PM »

Dana, I am just getting in for the evening and look forward to listening to the podcast when it is available.  Sorry I missed this week's show.  They are always well done.

Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #599 on: September 08, 2006, 10:45:59 PM »

Quote from: "Leslie"
Good joke:
When I got home last night, my wife demanded that I take her out to some place expensive… so I took her to a gas station.

ROFLMFAO

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.