April 27, 2024, 09:29:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #521 9/7 - 9/9/2006  (Read 110931 times)
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #60 on: September 07, 2006, 09:44:17 PM »

Headed out the door...

But for corn bread lovers
#1. use cast iron skillet to cook in...

#2. if you ever have any that is a day or so old... split in half.. so only 1/2-3/4 inch thick.  lather cthe ut side in butter.  Throw in to Hot  pan butter side down..get a deep brown (crispy) on that side, flip for 30-60 secconds to warm. Rremove and add lots of HONEY / Maple syrup to to deep brown side.

#3.  Always,  Always add a bit of sugar to the mix ...for  Johnny Cakes

#4.  A can or part of Creamed/ regular corn or peppers added to a mix is good to.

SeeYaByee  all

Lady Justice may be slow at times... but she is not blind

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Leslie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #61 on: September 07, 2006, 09:44:54 PM »

The GMA message board topic Joran van der Sloot is still adding posts:
http://forums.go.com/abcnews/GMA/forum?start=0&forumID=7

Fox reported...I decided...Click!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #62 on: September 07, 2006, 09:47:30 PM »

Quote from: "igsigs"
Quote from: "klaasend"

Glenda posted at RU that the VDS's were going to be in NY.

Thanks. Did ya see that Glenda was officially outed as being Renfro on RU? By a moderator, no less? Laughing I think Renfro has been editing her posts like crazy ever since.

Yep, Diva did it..ha ha
KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #63 on: September 07, 2006, 09:47:48 PM »

Quote from: "nonesuche"
Ok Jacq & Mrs Red-

Thanks to you two, since I've been busy repainting son's room for hours, we just called Waffle House for take-out  Embarassed Little None just left to pick it up.

I knew I liked Terry for a reason, I make the best ever cheese grits souffle  Wink

Hey None!  {{{hugs}}}  How are you!?!  {{{hugs}}}  On the way into Walmart today, a butterfly, with the same orange kind of colors as the one in your signature block, flew right in front of me ~ it was so big and beautiful ~ and I thought of you right away...

BTW ~ I was returning something...  I think that I'm through with buying stuff at Walmart...

We Remember Natalee Bumper Stickers ~ Prayers for Natalee and her family
http://graphicemotion.com/TES_Bumper_Stickers.pdf
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #64 on: September 07, 2006, 09:50:26 PM »

Thanks. Did ya see that Glenda was officially outed as being Renfro on RU? By a moderator, no less? Laughing I think Renfro has been editing her posts like crazy ever since.

Yep, Diva did it..ha ha

were people over there SURPRISED ?

are they mad?

i mean, i know they are MAD, but you know what i mean ?

couldnt a 4 year old have figured it out ? Twisted Evil

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #65 on: September 07, 2006, 09:50:31 PM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"
Quote from: "nonesuche"
Ok Jacq & Mrs Red-

Thanks to you two, since I've been busy repainting son's room for hours, we just called Waffle House for take-out  Embarassed Little None just left to pick it up.

I knew I liked Terry for a reason, I make the best ever cheese grits souffle  Wink

Oh... don't leave Peaches and her cheese out of this... LOL...

scattered, smothered and covered... yummy hashbrowns...

Oh come on Mrs Red!  Laughing I manage to lose 43 pounds on Weight Watchers Online, through the Amazon link on the Monkey page ~ and now you guys are talking about food!!!!   Laughing

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #66 on: September 07, 2006, 09:50:34 PM »

Quote from: "SunFreak2"
Quote from: "Shizaru"
For someone to help the victim's father write a book, and then turn around and arrange for the prime suspect to have an opportunity to trash the victim to an audience of millions on TV, rubs me the wrong way in a big way.  Even if he did help arrange for Joran to get served, that doesn't redeem him in my eyes at all, it's just an example of him going back and forth playing both sides.

That interview brought a ton of attention back to a story that was lagging in the media.  It gave us a chance to hear Joran's side and hear him tell new lies that contradicted the old lies.  Joran looked like a fool in that interview with the makeup, the flitting eyes, the lip licking and changing stories.

I agree.  Don't forget the gallon of water he drank from telling all those lies.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #67 on: September 07, 2006, 09:51:17 PM »

Yep, Diva did it..ha ha

Laughing  Laughing
KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #68 on: September 07, 2006, 09:54:09 PM »

Yep, Diva did it..ha ha

And I think this is way cool too...

About time that witch got shot down!

Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #69 on: September 07, 2006, 09:55:07 PM »

Quote from: "KatzHome"
For someone to help the victim's father write a book, and then turn around and arrange for the prime suspect to have an opportunity to trash the victim to an audience of millions on TV, rubs me the wrong way in a big way.  Even if he did help arrange for Joran to get served, that doesn't redeem him in my eyes at all, it's just an example of him going back and forth playing both sides.

What if he discussed it with Dave first?  I am not saying that he did, but I just think he might have... and whether jvds thinks so or not... the last round of interviews just smacked of OJ... and let's face it... who still believes that OJ is "looking for the real killer"?  

but I will agree to disagree with you... just like I do with my sistah!!  I just  happen to think that Larry is good...

Excellent point, Mrs. Red ~ all sorts of things could be happening behind the scenes that we're not aware of...

And what Anna wrote on the last thread ~ I didn't know that he was the one who helped make talk of Julia's horrid "book" go away...  I too have to be very grateful to him for doing that.

I have said this before and I will state it again ... 95% of all conversations we have had with Dave & Beth have never been repeated. Much of what we do behind the scenes is never repeated ... there is a reason for this.

There is much that goes on that is never reported ... it may all come out one day.

The purpsose is to help the H/T familes get to a conclusion  and other familes, not get a scoop or repeat something we hear to make one sound important.

There is so much that goes on behind the scenes ... you cannot even imagine. Know that the access you have to so many in the know is beyond the norm.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #70 on: September 07, 2006, 09:56:57 PM »

Quote from: "robots"

Yep, Diva did it..ha ha

are they mad?

I think 50% of them already knew who she was and the others weren't smart enough to figure it out.   Wink  Some of them are beginning to question Glenda/JR and what she says.
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #71 on: September 07, 2006, 09:59:30 PM »

Quote from: "robots"

Yep, Diva did it..ha ha

are they mad?

I think 50% of them already knew who she was and the others weren't smart enough to figure it out.   Wink  Some of them are beginning to question Glenda/JR and what she says.

GLENDA=KOOK  Twisted Evil

- A Horse's Tale
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #72 on: September 07, 2006, 10:03:59 PM »

Quote from: "Red"

I have said this before and I will state it again ... 95% of all conversations we have had with Dave & Beth have never been repeated. Much of what we do behind the scenes is never repeated ... there is a reason for this.

There is much that goes on that is never reported ... it may all come out one day.

The purpsose is to help the H/T familes get to a conclusion  and other familes, not get a scoop or repeat something we hear to make one sound important.

There is so much that goes on behind the scenes ... you cannot even imagine. Know that the access you have to so many in the know is beyond the norm.

Thank you Red.  Personally, I wouldn't want to know all that goes on behind the scenes.  I'm sure that some of it is very heartbreaking.  And it has to be hard not to accidentally leak something.

Thank you for all that you do, and for creating this wonderful website.
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #73 on: September 07, 2006, 10:09:07 PM »

Who did they think it was that was so authoritive on the case?  I guess they believed everything that was written as long as it was pro-Joran.  That'll teach them to blindly accept things as the truth without questioning it or who it is that is saying it.  I'd say it's a case of the blind leading the blind, but it's more of a case of the sick leading the sicker.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #74 on: September 07, 2006, 10:12:02 PM »

I hope Julia/Glenda/Scoop remembers to edit her post about the trauma to the suspects of handling the cold dead flesh of a corpse that she once posted.  Was totally sickening and made me wonder just how involved she really was as that just seemed like way more than a casual observance.

KAT_Gram,
I for one will entertain your theory of the one talking being Dompig.  Could as well be him as just about any of the others for after all he is the one who announced the confession and location of the body, etc.  Only van der Straaten getting himself back in office quashed that story.

Dompig does love to hear himself talk and has done so out of both sides of him mouth since the beginning so I like your theory on that.  Not as well as my Koen but maybe third place in my versions.

To this day I have to wonder what would have happened if van der Straaten, Paulus best bud, had not been able to boot Dompig out of top seat.   Rolling Eyes   Might it all have ended right there on that weekend when Dompig was in charge?  Could be him.   Confused

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #75 on: September 07, 2006, 10:18:35 PM »

Don't know if this has already been posted but MF did a Diario trans today about the Dutch investigation. Nothing new to me except...

"The case will be revised and it is not excluded that suspects in this case will be interviewed again."
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #76 on: September 07, 2006, 10:19:35 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
I hope Julia/Glenda/Scoop remembers to edit her post about the trauma to the suspects of handling the cold dead flesh of a corpse that she once posted.  Was totally sickening and made me wonder just how involved she really was as that just seemed like way more than a casual observance.

KAT_Gram,
I for one will entertain your theory of the one talking being Dompig.  Could as well be him as just about any of the others for after all he is the one who announced the confession and location of the body, etc.  Only van der Straaten getting himself back in office quashed that story.

Dompig does love to hear himself talk and has done so out of both sides of him mouth since the beginning so I like your theory on that.  Not as well as my Koen but maybe third place in my versions.

To this day I have to wonder what would have happened if van der Straaten, Paulus best bud, had not been able to boot Dompig out of top seat.   Rolling Eyes   Might it all have ended right there on that weekend when Dompig was in charge?  Could be him.   Confused

I agree Anna it does make you wonder how involved she is.

I often wonder about Dompig also.  I would say the outcome would have been the same especially when I think his own son has done the same thing as Joran.  He drugs and rapes tourists.  JMO.
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #77 on: September 07, 2006, 10:21:01 PM »

What if he discussed it with Dave first?  I am not saying that he did, but I just think he might have... and whether jvds thinks so or not... the last round of interviews just smacked of OJ... and let's face it... who still believes that OJ is "looking for the real killer"?  

but I will agree to disagree with you... just like I do with my sistah!!  I just  happen to think that Larry is good...

Excellent point, Mrs. Red ~ all sorts of things could be happening behind the scenes that we're not aware of...

And what Anna wrote on the last thread ~ I didn't know that he was the one who helped make talk of Julia's horrid "book" go away...  I too have to be very grateful to him for doing that.

thats the way !

loose lips are like a FLY in the ointment

Cool

- A Horse's Tale
KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #78 on: September 07, 2006, 10:22:04 PM »

Yeah Red ~ and it's all that "behind the scenes" work that I'm putting my trust in...  And I give the best support for the effort that I can ~ I remember everyone, known and unknown, at each and every Mass that I that I attend...  Was thinking of everyone this morning...  right before that butterfly crossed my path...   Smile

MisGivings
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #79 on: September 07, 2006, 10:32:39 PM »

Quote from: "San"
Quote from: "SunFreak2"

That interview brought a ton of attention back to a story that was lagging in the media.  It gave us a chance to hear Joran's side and hear him tell new lies that contradicted the old lies.  Joran looked like a fool in that interview with the makeup, the flitting eyes, the lip licking and changing stories.

I agree.  Don't forget the gallon of water he drank from telling all those lies.

HI ALL. Where can I find & view the interview from GMA???

You have to give Joran credit. He found a way to travel extensively without it costing him a dime.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.