April 28, 2024, 09:52:01 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #521 9/7 - 9/9/2006  (Read 111004 times)
dkpen
Monkey Junky

« Reply #600 on: September 08, 2006, 10:48:47 PM »

Yes Dana, was a good show and Dave sounded so down to me. He's feeling defeated, I can hear it in his voice. Dave is moving on with his family and life. He has other children who need him too. He is waiting now to see what will happen, if anything, with this new investigative team. I guess nothing more he really can do.

Please Dana, on your next show, give shout outs for Michelle for her Boycott Aruba. It is very important keeping the Boycott going strong.

Beth Twittie approves of everything Michelle has been doing. Michelle never makes a move on her blog without Beths approval first.

God bless~

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #601 on: September 08, 2006, 10:51:35 PM »

Quote from: "Sue"
Dana,
Wonderful show as always and thank you for asking Dave the question about Larry Garrison  Very Happy Problem is I didnt understand his answer
really I guess Larry is working on what ever is happening and Dave is not
fully informed that is the impression I got ( If someone has a different opinion of what Dave said I would love to hear your take please

Dana Thank you again your the best  Very Happy

Heli at RU transcribed, lol  Laughing  This is what she posted regarding Dave's reaction to the Larry Garrison question:

Dave:

At this time I don't have all the details, but what Larry told me someone is talking, what they know or what info they have, I don't know.
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #602 on: September 08, 2006, 10:52:58 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Dana,
Wonderful show as always and thank you for asking Dave the question about Larry Garrison  Very Happy Problem is I didnt understand his answer
fully informed that is the impression I got ( If someone has a different opinion of what Dave said I would love to hear your take please

Heli at RU transcribed, lol  Laughing  This is what she posted regarding Dave's reaction to the Larry Garrison question:

Dave:

At this time I don't have all the details, but what Larry told me someone is talking, what they know or what info they have, I don't know.

Thank You Klaasend

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
anidac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #603 on: September 08, 2006, 10:54:10 PM »

Klaas,

Your last post lost me.  I am getting into the cage very late tonight and need to go back and catch up but your post caught my eye and my interest.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #604 on: September 08, 2006, 10:54:59 PM »

Quote from: "anidac"
Dana, I am just getting in for the evening and look forward to listening to the podcast when it is available.  Sorry I missed this week's show.  They are always well done.

Hi Anidac - the podcast is already available. Wink
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #605 on: September 08, 2006, 10:55:29 PM »

Quote from: "anidac"
Klaas,

Your last post lost me.  I am getting into the cage very late tonight and need to go back and catch up but your post caught my eye and my interest.

Which post Anidac?
NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #606 on: September 08, 2006, 10:56:53 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
NM,
LOL!  Prisons?  Well for sure if I were going to commit a crime, that would be the place to do it.  Especially make somebody disappear.  We all know the rule about that one--no body/no crime.  And they made no better progress on the two Americans that disappeared there before Natalee either.

Sad

Good news, I think I just heard on Greta that the female American Air Force Major missing in Germany has been found, alive but maybe ill.  Not sure that is what I heard but we should be hearing more on the late news if it is true.

Well, birds of a feather....
Plus it seems to be the the only type of "tourist" that can servive in that kind of environment.
Also, i'd like to know what insurance companies pay out to families when no body is found. The aruban public seems to think/"know" that's why we dissappear there to collect on our insurance policies. Evil or Very Mad maybe that's is how theirs work. maybe "mr." gottenbos can enlighten us on that!
Also, thanks for the good news!

DK,
I left a copy of Dave's book at the beach house I rented a few weeks ago. 3 people that I stayed w/ there read the book. I also wrote the URL for SM on the 1st pg.  I will be back at that house this fall and will leave some of Michelle's flyer and our labels and all the statements we have.
I had 3 copies of Dave's book and I need to buy more!
Thank you for all you ideas, like on FP, putting them on receipts.

Glenda wrote: "aruba's job was not to babysit Beth's daughter. Beth sent her daughter to swim with the sharks, she is responsible for what ever happened to Natalee." = there is no homicide in aruba, only SUICIDE.  Don't go to aruba if you value your life.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #607 on: September 08, 2006, 10:57:32 PM »

Anidac - if you are referring to someone talking I can explain.

Yesterday or the day before, Larry Garrison was on Good Morning America promoting his new book.  He told Chris Cuomo that in the NH case someone is talking.  He couldn't say much more than that.  I'll find the transcript of the conversation for you..hold on.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #608 on: September 08, 2006, 11:00:26 PM »

Anidac - this is what Heli at RU transcribed from the GMA show yesterday with Larry Garrison:

Chris: And, then we take another one -- Natalee Holloway. Very interesting. In that situation you have her mother, Beth Twiitty. You have the other side, Joran v/d Sloot. Everybody is obviously covering this for its duration. You wound up getting the trust of both sides of the story here -- both with Joran v/d Sloot and with Mr. Holloway. How? How do you get trust from both sides in a contentious story?

Larry: Honesty and truth. I'd like to believe I'm a journalist and I went in and Dave Holloway's one of a kind and my heart went out to the family and I went in and started working with him. And my daughter, I have a 22 year old daughter, Lindsay, who said to me, "Daddy, if God forbid this ever happens to me, please don't stop looking for me." And that hit me hard.

Chris: Do you think they'll ever stop?

Larry: Never. And I’ll not stop either.

Chris: Do you think they'll solve this case?

Larry: I would think so, yeah. When in fact, someone is right now coming forward and who is ready to talk.

Chris: Somebody who is a suspect? Or, somebody who says they know a suspect?

Larry: Somebody who knows who was involved with it.

Chris: And you find them credible?

Larry: So far, yes. But I do my due diligence. It's going to take time. But most definitely on the other hand I felt that Joran v/d Sloot had the right. I wanted to hear the other side. Dave Holloway and Beth Twitty wanted to hear the truth. So, I forget if it came here and spoke to my favorite show -- the truth would come out.
anidac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #609 on: September 08, 2006, 11:02:04 PM »

Dana,

Dave:

This one.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #610 on: September 08, 2006, 11:05:19 PM »

Look just above your post.  Laughing
dkpen
Monkey Junky

« Reply #611 on: September 08, 2006, 11:06:13 PM »

Quote from: "NM"
Quote from: "Anna"
NM,
LOL!  Prisons?  Well for sure if I were going to commit a crime, that would be the place to do it.  Especially make somebody disappear.  We all know the rule about that one--no body/no crime.  And they made no better progress on the two Americans that disappeared there before Natalee either.

Sad

Good news, I think I just heard on Greta that the female American Air Force Major missing in Germany has been found, alive but maybe ill.  Not sure that is what I heard but we should be hearing more on the late news if it is true.

Well, birds of a feather....
Plus it seems to be the the only type of "tourist" that can servive in that kind of environment.
Also, i'd like to know what insurance companies pay out to families when no body is found. The aruban public seems to think/"know" that's why we dissappear there to collect on our insurance policies. Evil or Very Mad maybe that's is how theirs work. maybe "mr." gottenbos can enlighten us on that!
Also, thanks for the good news!

DK,
I left a copy of Dave's book at the beach house I rented a few weeks ago. 3 people that I stayed w/ there read the book. I also wrote the URL for SM on the 1st pg.  I will be back at that house this fall and will leave some of Michelle's flyer and our labels and all the statements we have.
I had 3 copies of Dave's book and I need to buy more!
Thank you for all you ideas, like on FP, putting them on receipts.

Thank you NM, that's what I'm here for. To help! And I like your idea's too. I am going to put fliers in places like pizza hut in hopes people will see and read them.

That is very generious of you to place books out and leave behind for others to read.  I purchased many pampletes for the http://www.projectghb.org/while_sleeping/ and I hand them out to the teens in my community. I tell them to please read the little book and pass it around to the friends, that one day it could save their life or someone elses.

God bless~

anidac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #612 on: September 08, 2006, 11:07:23 PM »

Thank you Teacher!  Now I understand.

Leslie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #613 on: September 08, 2006, 11:07:43 PM »

Larry: I would think so, yeah. When in fact, someone is right now coming forward and who is ready to talk.
Larry: So far, yes. But I do my due diligence. It's going to take time.

Why is it going to take time if that someone is ready to talk?

Fox reported...I decided...Click!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #614 on: September 08, 2006, 11:09:12 PM »

Quote from: "Leslie"

Maybe it will take time to determine if this person is telling the truth?
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #615 on: September 08, 2006, 11:12:17 PM »

Well If it is one of teh suspect or someone quesitoned prior that should be dead give away someone NEW i might be a bit skeptical

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
Leslie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #616 on: September 08, 2006, 11:18:26 PM »

I think I will make a cup of strong coffee and think about that one.  I must be tired because it seems like everyone is talking in some code that only I don't understand.

Fox reported...I decided...Click!
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #617 on: September 08, 2006, 11:18:57 PM »

Hi everyone.  It does appear that Larry Garrison has a stake in keeping this story in the forefront of the news.  Thus, it would be to his benefit to arouse interest by teasing people that a witness or suspect is talking now.  I sincerely hope this might be true, but I also wonder if it is true, would we hear it first from the media and someone like Garrison?  Seems unlikely...

BRING NATALEE HOME
dkpen
Monkey Junky

« Reply #618 on: September 08, 2006, 11:19:16 PM »

Well If it is one of teh suspect or someone quesitoned prior that should be dead give away someone NEW i might be a bit skeptical

I'm with you. I am very skeptical about a so called person talking suddenly. That or someone is talking but not really much is said than before. Maybe one of the suspects or persons of interest decided to come in and change their story and want to rewrite the information they gave to ALE before. You know, like Joran did over and over.

AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #619 on: September 08, 2006, 11:21:54 PM »

Quote from: "dkpen"

I'm with you. I am very skeptical about a so called person talking suddenly. That or someone is talking but not really much is said than before. Maybe one of the suspects or persons of interest decided to come in and change their story and want to rewrite the information they gave to ALE before. You know, like Joran did over and over.

Dk that seems likely to me.  They do seem to change their stories more often than their underwear, don't they?

BRING NATALEE HOME
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.