April 28, 2024, 09:59:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #521 9/7 - 9/9/2006  (Read 111005 times)
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #620 on: September 08, 2006, 11:24:50 PM »

Quote from: "dkpen"
Quote from: "Sue"
Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "Leslie"
Larry: I would think so, yeah. When in fact, someone is right now coming forward and who is ready to talk.
Chris: Somebody who is a suspect? Or, somebody who says they know a suspect?
Larry: Somebody who knows who was involved with it.
Chris: And you find them credible?
Larry: So far, yes. But I do my due diligence. It's going to take time.

Why is it going to take time if that someone is ready to talk?

Maybe it will take time to determine if this person is telling the truth?

Well If it is one of teh suspect or someone quesitoned prior that should be dead give away someone NEW i might be a bit skeptical

I'm with you. I am very skeptical about a so called person talking suddenly. That or someone is talking but not really much is said than before. Maybe one of the suspects or persons of interest decided to come in and change their story and want to rewrite the information they gave to ALE before. You know, like Joran did over and over.

Seems kinda Odd to me that a NEW person would come forward after all this time.. After all the reward hasnt changed any.. IMO i think it is someone already questioned or a suspect trying to clear there head

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #621 on: September 08, 2006, 11:27:35 PM »

Old Fart!  I didn't think you sounded like Debbie from BFN.
NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #622 on: September 08, 2006, 11:30:53 PM »

And I hope, if there is a person coming forward, and they are credible they tell all the details that they know in a statement instead of just answering lame-a$$ ALE questions!

I wonder if Dana can get one of the FBI agents that was on the island to just tell us what they were actually allowed to do, what they witnessed, how long they were to watch, if they were allowed an interpreter.  Where they were allowed to search, if at all. What they can or have done in other investigations outside the US.
They wouldn't have to give any details of the case, just what/how they were utilized.

Hey Anidac and Prof. Klaas!!

Glenda wrote: "aruba's job was not to babysit Beth's daughter. Beth sent her daughter to swim with the sharks, she is responsible for what ever happened to Natalee." = there is no homicide in aruba, only SUICIDE.  Don't go to aruba if you value your life.
NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #623 on: September 08, 2006, 11:32:24 PM »

Quote from: "AZLady"
Larry: I would think so, yeah. When in fact, someone is right now coming forward and who is ready to talk.

Well If it is one of teh suspect or someone quesitoned prior that should be dead give away someone NEW i might be a bit skeptical

I'm with you. I am very skeptical about a so called person talking suddenly. That or someone is talking but not really much is said than before. Maybe one of the suspects or persons of interest decided to come in and change their story and want to rewrite the information they gave to ALE before. You know, like Joran did over and over.

Dk that seems likely to me.  They do seem to change their stories more often than their underwear, don't they?

And definitly more times than they change thier shirts! Laughing

Glenda wrote: "aruba's job was not to babysit Beth's daughter. Beth sent her daughter to swim with the sharks, she is responsible for what ever happened to Natalee." = there is no homicide in aruba, only SUICIDE.  Don't go to aruba if you value your life.
NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #624 on: September 08, 2006, 11:33:26 PM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"
Laughing

dkpen
Monkey Junky

« Reply #625 on: September 08, 2006, 11:34:35 PM »

Yeah, they tell all they know. Which isn't much. So back to hoping the new Dutch team finds some incredible information to solve this shamble of a case.

Oh my gosh, I am on it tonight. I apologize, my hubby left for Atlanta Georgia with torn ligments and a possible fracture of his ankle and I think me being worried about him is making me edgy tonight.

Maybe I should go burry my head under the pillow early. LOL

dkpen
Monkey Junky

« Reply #626 on: September 08, 2006, 11:35:46 PM »

Quote from: "NM"
Quote from: "AZLady"

Dk that seems likely to me.  They do seem to change their stories more often than their underwear, don't they?

And definitly more times than they change thier shirts! Laughing

Me tinks of Joran when you say that. LOL
Ewww must get that visiou out of my head. That's a gross thought.

dkpen
Monkey Junky

« Reply #627 on: September 08, 2006, 11:36:21 PM »

ugh, I can't spell tonight.

vision

Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #628 on: September 08, 2006, 11:37:23 PM »

Laughing

I could be wrong.  Her voice always sounded much deeper when she was chewing on my ass.
dkpen
Monkey Junky

« Reply #629 on: September 08, 2006, 11:38:50 PM »

Laughing

I could be wrong.  Her voice always sounded much deeper when she was chewing on my ass.

Shocked  Shocked  Shocked

NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #630 on: September 08, 2006, 11:39:40 PM »

Laughing

Was she doing the hindlick maneuver on you?!

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #631 on: September 08, 2006, 11:40:50 PM »

Easy,
That was our own poster NM.  I thought she sounded good!  As did you who do not have an accent and neither do I.  Very Happy  Old Fart has a little bit of one, though.  
 Cool

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #632 on: September 08, 2006, 11:41:49 PM »

Laughing

Shocked  Shocked  Shocked

Constantly!  I could do no right and her favorites could do no wrong.  I had a little problem with that.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #633 on: September 08, 2006, 11:43:31 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Easy,
That was our own poster NM.  I thought she sounded good!  As did you who do not have an accent and neither do I.  Very Happy  Old Fart has a little bit of one, though.  
 Cool

I don't have an accent either but then again you didn't hear me but I thought I'd let you know Laughing
NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #634 on: September 08, 2006, 11:43:40 PM »

DK,
what on eath, why on earth is your husband traveling w/ a broken ankle?
Never mind I just realized he probably has been to a Dr. and has a cast.
Whew! I'm not too bright tonight. I was thinking he just hurt himself and got on a plane to fly to a Dr. or something.

And don't go to bed, your posts are great tonight, as always. Stress is a great motivater. Plus you will just toss n turn in bed.

Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #635 on: September 08, 2006, 11:44:42 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Easy,
 Cool

I'm southern, deep south! lol
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #636 on: September 08, 2006, 11:46:26 PM »

Anyone remember Gene Pitney?  Or, is it just me?
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #637 on: September 08, 2006, 11:49:24 PM »

Hi everybody!!  Sounds like Dana had a good show tonight as usual.

O/T

My sister wanted me to thank all of ya'll for your prayers and concerns.  I've shown her all the emails that ya'll send and it is very uplifting.  The last round of Chemo made her terribly sick, and we were so concerned as to how much she could stand.

Today she had 3 different test ran, and the Chemo is working.  Starting next week they will begin radiation 5 times per week.  We were so thankful to hear some good news.  It has renewed her spirit.

Thank you all so much for your prayers, and please continue to lift her up.

Thank You with all my heart.
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #638 on: September 08, 2006, 11:49:38 PM »

Must just be me......

I think I will play with my self.....  Cool
Dana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #639 on: September 08, 2006, 11:50:04 PM »

Anyone remember Gene Pitney?  Or, is it just me?

I do, just passed away recently.
Man who shot liberty valance, town without pitty and many others.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.