April 27, 2024, 01:18:50 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #521 9/7 - 9/9/2006  (Read 110947 times)
NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #640 on: September 08, 2006, 11:51:48 PM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"
Quote from: "Anna"
Easy,
That was our own poster NM.  I thought she sounded good!  As did you who do not have an accent and neither do I.  Very Happy  Old Fart has a little bit of one, though.  
 Cool

I'm southern, deep south! lol

Years ago my boss (from NC) came to my office and asked me for a pin. I was frantically going thru my desk, and I asked a straight pin or a safety pin(like I would have any pin let alone a variety), he said no, no, a pin, a pin, and grabbed my pen!!

PS I love the deep south enunciations and speech rhythms. And the North Jersey/NY.

Hi San!!

Glenda wrote: "aruba's job was not to babysit Beth's daughter. Beth sent her daughter to swim with the sharks, she is responsible for what ever happened to Natalee." = there is no homicide in aruba, only SUICIDE.  Don't go to aruba if you value your life.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #641 on: September 08, 2006, 11:52:19 PM »

Quote from: "snoopy"
Hi everybody!!  Sounds like Dana had a good show tonight as usual.

O/T

My sister wanted me to thank all of ya'll for your prayers and concerns.  I've shown her all the emails that ya'll send and it is very uplifting.  The last round of Chemo made her terribly sick, and we were so concerned as to how much she could stand.

Today she had 3 different test ran, and the Chemo is working.  Starting next week they will begin radiation 5 times per week.  We were so thankful to hear some good news.  It has renewed her spirit.

Thank you all so much for your prayers, and please continue to lift her up.

Thank You with all my heart.

Excellent news Snoopy!
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #642 on: September 08, 2006, 11:53:22 PM »

Quote from: "NM"
Easy,
That was our own poster NM.  I thought she sounded good!  As did you who do not have an accent and neither do I.  Very Happy  Old Fart has a little bit of one, though.  
 Cool

I'm southern, deep south! lol

Years ago my boss (from NC) came to my office and asked me for a pin. I was frantically going thru my desk, and I asked a straight pin or a safety pin(like I would have any pin let alone a variety), he said no, no, a pin, a pin, and grabbed my pen!!

PS I love the deep south enunciations and speech rhythms. And the North Jersey/NY.

Hi San!!

Hi NM good to see you.
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #643 on: September 08, 2006, 11:53:49 PM »

Quote from: "Dana"
Anyone remember Gene Pitney?  Or, is it just me?

I do, just passed away recently.
Man who shot liberty valance, town without pitty and many others.

What a voice!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #644 on: September 08, 2006, 11:58:20 PM »

Snoopy,
Good to hear that about your sister!  Will keep her in my prayers.

I did not know Gene Pitney passed away.  Yes, he had some really good songs.  

Dana, I always like your choice in music.  Maybe you should be a DJ on off nights, lol.  Just kidding but you do make really great music choices.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #645 on: September 08, 2006, 11:58:26 PM »

There is a slight bias in my character.  I was born in Georgia, spent my formative years in Mississippi and have lived in Aladamnbama for the past 20 something years.  I think it is in my blood.
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #646 on: September 08, 2006, 11:58:49 PM »

Klaasend  How's that 14 page document coming along that you are working on?  Shocked  Cool

Sure appreciate everything you do.  Wink
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #647 on: September 09, 2006, 12:04:42 AM »

Dana - I want to change your music!  And listen to me, because I am intuitive.  Start with the theme from the Brady Bunch....  Twisted Evil
NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #648 on: September 09, 2006, 12:05:33 AM »

Dana - I want to change your music!  And listen to me, because I am intuitive.  Start with the theme from the Brady Bunch....  Twisted Evil

eew.

Glenda wrote: "aruba's job was not to babysit Beth's daughter. Beth sent her daughter to swim with the sharks, she is responsible for what ever happened to Natalee." = there is no homicide in aruba, only SUICIDE.  Don't go to aruba if you value your life.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #649 on: September 09, 2006, 12:07:29 AM »

Anyone who has not read the Murder and Crime in Aruba thread that MsMarple and I are working on, I urge you to do so.  And thanks to all those who have added so much.  We started out with just four or five murders in 2005 and now have a collection of not just those but lots of incidences of violent crime.

I am not sure if this can become enough to be used for any kind of action against Aruba for false advertising by anybody or not but note the article that started it all was in USAToday and stated one murder in the last twenty years!!  We all know that is hooey.

BOLO for any reports of violent crimes for when we get as many as we can together, we will send it to any parties that might could take our humble beginnings and follow up on it and at least it can be used to prevent Aruba from ever claiming to be completely crime free as it has done in the past.

I did note that now they are saying lowest rate of crime in the REGION instead of the old tale of no crime.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #650 on: September 09, 2006, 12:08:24 AM »

Quote from: "snoopy"
Klaasend  How's that 14 page document coming along that you are working on?  Shocked  Cool

Sure appreciate everything you do.  Wink

Very slowly - I need to put more time into it tomorrow, along with some real work.  I just didn't feel like it today.   Wink
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #651 on: September 09, 2006, 12:08:43 AM »

I'm kidding, I hope you know!

Your music choices really make me feel and cry at times.  Keep it coming my friend.
dkpen
Monkey Junky

« Reply #652 on: September 09, 2006, 12:10:12 AM »

Quote from: "NM"
DK,
what on eath, why on earth is your husband traveling w/ a broken ankle?
Never mind I just realized he probably has been to a Dr. and has a cast.
Whew! I'm not too bright tonight. I was thinking he just hurt himself and got on a plane to fly to a Dr. or something.

And don't go to bed, your posts are great tonight, as always. Stress is a great motivater. Plus you will just toss n turn in bed.

Well, the man would not go to the ER for an x-ray. And since I used to be a nurse, I made the man elevate his foot all yesterday and last night and dared him to budge. I think he has torn legiments and a possible hair line fracture. Which could be worse than a clean break. I wrapped his ankle good and kept ice on it. Then when he went to bed I propt his foot up on pillows to keep it elevated. Then early this morning when I woke up, the man was up limping on his foot, had his bags packed for today and such. I chewed a new hole in his ear, I think. He just looked at me and said, " you done yet, I have a few things to do before I leave". grrr MEN!

He and my mother drove to Atlanta Georgia to visit with our daughter. She bought a house and lives there now. I opt to stay home with the dogs so not to worry about taking them on a 6 hour drive.  Besides, I rather go with just the hubby alone without the mother and dogs. LOL

Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #653 on: September 09, 2006, 12:14:17 AM »

~ Say it's alright ~
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #654 on: September 09, 2006, 12:15:56 AM »

~ Everyone knows it's alright ~
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #655 on: September 09, 2006, 12:22:04 AM »

I'm teasing a little.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #656 on: September 09, 2006, 12:26:01 AM »

I love the patriotic songs Dana is playing about America right now with the fifth anniversary of 9/11 fast approaching.  Sort of a hard time for lots of us.   Confused  This is a huge country but attack one of us and you attack us all.  We will pull together in a hurry regardless of other differences when something happens.

PERSONA NON GRATA

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #657 on: September 09, 2006, 12:29:31 AM »

I love the patriotic songs Dana is playing about America right now with the fifth anniversary of 9/11 fast approaching.  Sort of a hard time for lots of us.   Confused  This is a huge country but attack one of us and you attack us all.  We will pull together in a hurry regardless of other differences when something happens.

I agree Anna.  I have been thinking about the anniversary a lot today.  It is so vivid in my memory what I did that day.  I worked in Tower 2 of the WTC and happened to take my vacation that week.
dkpen
Monkey Junky

« Reply #658 on: September 09, 2006, 12:36:35 AM »

Good night all, have sweet dreamies and may God bless us all.

dkpen~

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #659 on: September 09, 2006, 12:38:09 AM »

Quote from: "dkpen"
Good night all, have sweet dreamies and may God bless us all.

dkpen~

Nite DK
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.